MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
My Dark Passenger [Open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
My Dark Passenger [Open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
My Dark Passenger [Open] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
My Dark Passenger [Open] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
My Dark Passenger [Open] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
My Dark Passenger [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
My Dark Passenger [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
My Dark Passenger [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
My Dark Passenger [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

My Dark Passenger [Open]

2 posters

Go down

My Dark Passenger [Open] Empty My Dark Passenger [Open]

Post by Harlow Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:21 am

Near the push and pull of the timid waters, blotches of darkness began to clump together. These disproportionate, irregular shapes eventually found their footing, the Psuedo-Heartless fully forming. Slowly opening his eyes, his blurry vision helped him not, for he was still adjusting to his environment. The pain of his humanity slowly departed -- a slow burn. He could still recall the raven-skinned demons tearing his chest in search of a meal. What were they?

Or better yet, where was he now? He sat there, surveying the area --the gentle breeze of the ocean, the coarse, uncomfortable sand, which always had the pleasure of getting caught in the most of unfortunate of places, and the over ambitious moon, shining down amongst the scenery -- it was all unfamiliar. Despite the pain of, what he could assume was, the afterlife, he was unsure where his fate lied.

Shakily getting onto his feet, he brushed himself clean, removing any of the shore's persistent remains. Through exploration he would learn of his environment. Perhaps he had been too young for a decisive answer, and perhaps he had been too neutral to deserve either an eternity of solace or pain. Fortunately enough, he was consoled by the guarantee of an afterlife, as confusing as it was. Despite his studies of the arcane, he always had his doubts about an immortal consciousness. All spells end, all energy transfers. Perhaps sentience was a supernatural necessity of the universe. Perhaps he was even more delusional than when he was alive.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

My Dark Passenger [Open] Empty Re: My Dark Passenger [Open]

Post by Lenneth Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:58 am

Hovering through the endless dark skies in a crisp soft sound Lenneth rode along the wind currents and colored trails of his glimmering wings with an easy going gliding motion, shining the blackest night with a euphoria of colors ranging from every detailed depiction of broken light named by man. His soft medium tan skin kissed the chilled air while he travelled at a moderate speed through the edge of a well-known beach cove, embracing a feeling of motion for the La Vaeas as a well as a sense of serenity to his every shaky nerves. Up in the sky free from the reign of gravity’s tyranny Len can brush away his doubts, feeling almost free from his worldly concerns like a child’s game of pretend. He knew this feeling was a false hood he simple craft that he had generated to temper truth of reality’s slaps but for right then he didn’t care.

Taking care his realm also proved task fitting for his attention and ego, in there he felt desired and needed like a gardener. The recent world that the realm of light had lost sent in an influx of hearts that the realm consumed happily, birthing in a large array of new borns that were popping out like an infestation of life. Most apparently a lot first came near the waters of this beach for some reason, he didn’t understand why outside the philosophy of water and life but rather then waste the time swimming in that thought he just didn’t question it.  

For shadows to neo shadows to even some world specific heartless that didn’t often appear here the types of heartless that Len noticed where in the realm of numberless, each crafted with a similar design and power set however they held their own experiences and mindless personalities. Just looking down as he passed the new recruits would be usefully one day or until he felt something else emerge from an usually powerfully heart nearby. Lenneth rushed forward towards this part of the beach, touching down he landed a few meters away but still clearly in detailed view of this strange new brother, folding down his wings back into their tentacle state. He had arrived just as the darkness settled and this stranger’s body had fully formed and he muddled around like a new born babe. The dark king couldn’t believe another one of is stature had arose in the same generation as the cursed sister of the dark world in the realm of light, a new to rise in such a short amount of time was troubling indeed.

This one he had never even felt before, maybe he was recovering from a distance battle or some monstrosity mankind had created like that little fellow Len had met yesterday. No that couldn’t be it this one felt more organic though his worries didn’t claim themselves. Lenneth slowly walked up closer, clenching his fists with the expectation to conjure his powers in less than a heartbeat while gauging the state of this person.    

“Are you alive there?” his voiced echoed in magic as it broke the silence of the crashing waves.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:28 am

As a voice asked if he was alive, Harlow turned to face them. The tanned skin adonis, despite his monstrous tentacles and somewhat demonic features, was seemingly flawless. If his own form had retained his previous appearance, then there was only one question in his mind: Was this God?

As an eery, familiar feeling attached itself to his body, he arched an eyebrow, looking at his hands. He seemed to be the same person he had been before, but this foreign excitement had only arrived with the presence of the man before him. And then it became all too clear. If the fluttering insects in his stomach were of any indication, then Harlow was speaking with the devil.

"Is that a trick question? I'm pretty sure I died." He replied, with genuine honesty. Regardless of whom he spoke to, there were no other options. He had briefly accepted his death to the yellow eyed monsters, before fading into unconsciousness. And he had no issue with accepting the infinite punishment he was likely going to endure, but he would like at least some understanding of why.

Honestly, despite the vast amounts of literature that argued against this notion, he was very willing to make a deal with the devil. He could lie to himself all he wanted, but no human mind could accept an eternity of torture. Even those with the strongest resolves would find the task futile. And when it came to the well-being of his sentience, Harlow was rightfully concerned.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:46 am

Standing firm in all his glory Lenny held his position a few feet away from this stranger striking vast now at the contrast between them in height and beauty. Gazing those elegant blues scanning head from toe while measure something else then the man’s budge Lenny could only gauge this man’s caliber based off his current example. Outside his naturally senses nothing else seemed to be booming the La Vaeas’s destruction. A slight movement put len in tension as Harl made a move, quickly bending his legs Lenny was just about jumped a few inches to the side as the boy when he looked at his hand. But nothing came and only gave pause while the new born look up at him with a question.

Lenny stood back up straight, question the man’s tactics with arisen brows in curiosity of his own, no magically activation or anything happening to him at the moment. Either this one was good at masking his set plays or Len was just chasing metaphorical shadows. Either cause he couldn’t let his guard down just yet not until he was entirely sure of this man’s deceptions.

“There are many kinds of deaths I could refer to, yours seemed to have a fliting one though. You appear to be a whole body and your mind doesn’t seem to have been lost after you “died” but let us see by how much”

As soon as he finished Lenny had conjured and casted his magics into a large glyph underneath forming at Harlow’s toes, a mystic symbol in the form a red rose. His body was also ready to leap in a direction in slew of a incoming counter attack. The magics were crafting from Len’s dark powers a swarm of mighty thorny vines that erupted upward and attempting to bind his brother kin in a coil of botanical terror to is knees. The vines would stretch and extend far if the heartless target moved away still trying to catch him, if it did managed not only would it choke his body into submission but embed Len’s tasty douse of darkness and desire. A greeting of mixed massages, pain and pleasure.

Mark of the rose used: -75mp= 425 mp left
Rapturous lust active- Spell filled to try and deliver Lust into target in addition
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:42 pm

Okay, he understood that all powerful deities liked to be ominous and mysterious, but there was a time for ambiguity and a time for elaboration. Then again, this was Hell. Harlow wasn't entitled to anything, and perhaps being left ignorant was part of his torture. And if so, the creator above accurately zoned in on the adolescent's insecurities. As a seeker of knowledge, he loathed being left in the dark. And, considering these unfortunate circumstances, it seemed the physical world paralleled the metaphorical.

"What're you talking about?!" He exclaimed, confused, not taking notice of the glyph underneath him. By the time he noticed the red rose forming, the vines began sprouting, wrapping around him. Caught off guard, the knowledge of the situation proved futile, as he stood there stunned, mouth gaping as the appendages continued to take hold of his body. Tentacles. Great. He was in a hentai. As they grasped around him, he found himself being stabbed and prodded with -- wait, were those thorns? What a prick. He would've exclaimed as such, but he doubted antagonized Lucifer would've done him any good.

Harlow didn't struggle once caught. He assumed he was powerless, as one often would when dealing with the afterlife. "So, really, what is going on?" The heartless demanded, his fear of the situation evident. He really just wanted an explanation, or some logic to help him cope with the scenario. Admittedly, he was unsure of what to do. Even if he could escape, where would he go. Based on his brief scan of the surroundings, every direction led into an abyss of darkness.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:29 am

His magics had tied the man down and coiled him up into a nice little position for obedience which brought a smile upon Len’s flawless face. Well it normally have if circumstances were a little more regular then what was being shown at the moment. The strange new heartless didn’t even seem to have the will to struggle out or move away from the spell as it appeared. It took Len a few seconds waiting in pure silence for something to happen or for a trap to be activated but nothing seemed to move outside the supposed shaking fear that was building from Harlow. Lenny walked a little closer towards his pray though not overall close, command his spell to pick the man a meter before slamming him back down at the ground as he did to enforce the positions of power. Lenny wasn’t sure if he felt pity for the man in his predicament or if this was some elaborate ruse to play, he could sense how strong this man’s heart was so he was more than capable of being annoying, their powers of perception should have made it clear to both of them of that. But the thought of Harlow really being new to this life seemed apparent in the back of his head for now, lucky fucker if it were true, best to play along at least to entertain him for now.    

“You really don’t know what happening huh? Not even enough courage to fight back or assume I could easily just lie to you? what do you last remember?”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:54 am

"Why would you lie to me? I'm already...dead?" He asked, confused. Harlow was looking for affirmation, but was unsure what all of this was. This was the weirdest form of torture he had ever endured. Instead of being tormented, he was being baffled. And, sure, it's painful in its own right, but nothing compared to the smoldering flames he expected Hell to be. Then again, maybe he held on to his presumptions too tightly. If luck were in his favor, he might receive the explanation he desired. The man before him didn't seem bloodthirsty. If anything, he was now just as confused as Harlow, which boded well for the young heartless.  

"Okay, so..." He began, after a brief pause, trying to collect his thoughts to explain this succinctly. "Creatures with bodies of black and eyes of yellow attacked my family and I, which lead to our deaths. They brutally ripped me apart." He explained. "Brutally." He accentuated, ensuring that the man before him understood the scenario, despite the fact he barely understood it himself. Compliance seemed necessary, his submission had helped him thus far, and, perhaps, would continue serving him well. Despite his composure, he was still anxious to see what would happen next.

"And, now, I'm guessing they're in Heaven, whereas I'm...here." Harlow finished, deadpan, admittedly disappointed with his fate. No one likes to think they deserved damnation. Even monsters want their peace. And, honestly, if anyone belonged here it was his parents, not him. Maybe it was that kind of thinking that brought him here. If the thoughts you had were weighted, then he really did deserve this.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:30 am

The man rose with questions of his own to reply to Lens, just as they easily could have shot blows to one another right now they were instead insightfully exchanging words and thoughts, such a puzzling method of resolving issues. The idea of someone not striking him, even more shocking to not see someone strike back at him either for the first blow was in itself a feat...and just not right. Shaking his head in disbelief it felt not right, where was the man’s flight or fight response even if he wasn’t a fighter running would be the next logically thing to do, you don’t just stand there and take it for no reason. Lenneth’s head was starting to ache from thinking about it too much, like a cat stretching its claws at one’s face in the morning this was just something he was having difficulty to consider, best to try and ignore it like a fish bone for now.

The lost heartless’s recollection seemed to detail a recent attack of his world by the heartless and not a pleasant experiences either. Len was only aware of the one world big enough for a name of Disney that was recently attacked but he could have been easily have been from one of the smaller worlds that the dark one’s constantly attacked and heroes did not travel much to lesser places. The location might be usefully later to known, something he made note of.

And out of left flied Harlow spoke of a place that seemed to be another world to which his family were sent, a secondary place to which the heartless rose up after losing their heart. Maybe he was referring to end of the world though his enthusiasm seemed to be quite rude implying he met with a more terrible fate. Just a small pout Len gave a look but it passed. What a strange name for the place.

“Your family would have received the same treatment as you did if they didn’t get away to a different world, the heartless don’t favor or ignore anyone with neutral brutality as you put it. What makes you think they escaped into this heaven world?”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:18 am

The man's body language said much more than the man himself. For some unknown reason, he seemed almost disappointed in Harlow. For the life of him, he couldn't figure out why, but he supposed the conversation would soon reveal the misunderstanding.

As the man asked his own questions, Harlow was unsure how to respond. He understood the devil was all about deception and misdirection, but this just seemed like he was playing dumb. And then bringing up heartless, the supposed name for those demons, in a manner as if he was privy to this information.

"Alright, few things." He prepped, making sure to get his thoughts clearly. "First: Heartless? What? Am I just supposed to know what that means? Secondly: Don't play dumb about Heaven, you're textbook Lucifer. I was never into religion, but you're right there." He explained, in a calm, negotiable tone. "If you're not, then...where am I? What is this place? What's going on? I'm very confused." He continued, quickly turning from calm to frantic, now trying to escape the vines which had already had a firm grasp on the entirety of his body.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:55 am

The new born spoke much more about his thoughts this time or better yet lack of understanding from what he was leading on. Pulling back Lenny gave the boy a looked over a few times as his eyes narrowed with suspicion, maybe he really was from one of worlds still bound to their own barrier of stories lacking much content with the outsider world. Then again he spoke of this heaven out loud making it seem like a pace not naturally on his own reality and then calling Lenny some strange name expecting him to know this place. Was a pretty good name too he wasn’t going to lie, Lucifer sounded quite dramatic and even a little medieval modern style, a hell of a lot more then Lenneth’s name was he thought to himself, maybe he’d adopted that name when being addressed or addressing strangers.

Back on case he’d play around with this fellow and hell why not offer up some decent info back, no harm was going to come from a new born even a powerfully one if he didn’t know how to use it. Beside seemed kinda fun messing with him, thinking to himself the La Vaeas mentally grinned to himself.

“Where do you think you are? You seem to have a different name for anything I know of”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:18 am

As they continued to speak, the flow of conversation eased his anxiety. His body relaxed, knowing that he'd eventually have his questions answered. At least, this was the closure he chose to pursue, as any other outcome would leave him more of a mess and less composed. And if he were to default to the sniveling coward he expected to be, he would be depriving himself of opportunity. As he momentarily thought of a response, there would be a brief pause, but not one long enough to fill the void with emptiness. Taking a single, deep breath, he would speak succinctly. "Hell, a spiritual realm where the souls who have sinned in life spend an eternity suffering."

Hopefully, he was a wrong and would soon be corrected, as all evidence pointed to. Either that, or he was experiencing another religious context, which he could easily adapt to. He had done various studies on such in order to understand various magical mythos. It was foolish of him to assume so quickly, but humanity was not inherently rational. And the emotional component was just as vital as the logical.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:24 am

Hell eh? Hmm now things where making a tiny bit more sense in some regard, his death must have really come to him as a shock and the rebirth wouldn’t provide many answers. Thinking on it Lenny couldn’t recall to well what he was like after his grand ascension into a dark lord, he resisted quite a bit as well and he had questions of his own. The factor that separated them was the first encounters, while Harlow was blissed with the charm’s lord presence, Lenny had accounted a much less welcoming party. Heartless similar to his own birthed times and in his own panic slaughtered them all, that time lasted a while. It really was all he knew anymore, human memories had faded into the back of his pretty mind, Lenny could still feel them calling to him. Chuckling to himself the La Vaeas could almost consider what he was doing with this new born now as a huge favor simple out of pity of his own experiences.

“I suppose many people do consider this place as such but in truth I’m guessing we’re not the fiery wasteland of the recently dead. First we are in darkness, not an endless torture sentence but a different existence in the trinity of creation. Second your no wondering soul simply the embodiment of your heart’s darkness, a Heartless what humans call us”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:01 am

"So, this is not a punishment, but a different form of life?" He reiterated, wanting to ensure he understood the concept. His eyes narrowed, contemplating his next course of action were he truly granted another chance at life. Slowly, he thought of the following questions.

"What are the parameters of a Heartless' power? What are we capable of? And who are you in relation to our species?" He continued, calmly, mechanically, and with inquisition. Harlow quickly adopted his new identity, caring not for his previous, sentimental attachments.  If it was his darkness that brought him here, then it would be through darkness he progressed. There was only the future, and only more knowledge of the worlds for him to indulge. It seemed his studies were far more incomplete than he realized.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:33 am

Lenny had to stop for a moment, blinking for a second before raising his left brow upward into an arch as he pounder the sanity of this man, for some reason it reminded him of someone else from his past but even for his photographic memory he couldn’t recall, interesting. The man had given up his humanity just like that after having it ripped out from him, no attachments or even remorse of what he had become or even the fact he was the same monster that had ripped away his family. Most humans would normally have some monstrous nightmares that they had to come to grips with it.

Rather or not Lenny could question what this man had actually lost didn’t matter, what he gained was truly something even the richest somebody could only dream of, darkness itself was the greatest of all creations.

“That’s really up to you for the most part, each heartless develops their own powers depending on species and darkness in their hearts. Humanoid onces like yourself also vary on a much greater scale having a glimmer of individualism still.”  
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:29 pm

"So, aside personal development, there's nothing fundamentally different from being a human?" He confirmed, wanting to make sure he understood his own limitations. His eyes faltered up to the left, as he tried recalling his studies. For the most part, he found himself able to recall many of the creatures and sciences of magic he studied. Hopefully, it'd be enough to help him survive without a household or parents to be reliant on. Gritting his teeth, he could pinpoint their value now. He would have to find ways to nourish himself, he would have to find a home, and he would have to find his way out of this landscape.

"Are there any others like us? Humanoid, I mean." He asked, finally, wanting to see if there were others he could speak to. Not that he didn't love being tied up and at the mercy of some Luciferian fever dream. Harlow also needed to see if there was someone a bit more useful for his needs. Or maybe he would have to have a journey of self discover to understand what it meant to be heartless, and how it was different from being human.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:56 pm

Lenneth remained silent for a little while after the new blood had asked him his latest question, simple just looking at him before rolling his eyes off into the skies, staring upward while he kept to his own thoughts.  He pondered to himself in quite thought while curling the end of his bang of his head along his index figure, bloody hair was pretty long noticing it now, might be time for a haircut. But aside from that tangent he figured this boy to be rather clueless for the most part and rather of an uninterested part of his brood at this rate. Giving him all this as well wasn’t doing him any favors for the most part and more importantly Lenny wasn’t gaining anything in exchange for his kindness, he was just enjoying opening up a little but honestly that wouldn’t do much good either.          

“You’re a knowledge fellow I’m sure you’ll find your answers sooner or later once you get out of that little bind. You’ve proven some interest so I’d like to see you do something on your own”  
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:36 pm

Looking down at the vines, he realized that there was probably ways to handle this. It seemed that the rune was the source of the vines, meaning it if were disturbed it the vines would dissipate. Or perhaps, if another rune meant to counter the effects of this one was placed, he would be free. Unfortunately, he had no way to augment the runes, as his entire body was trapped and he could not move out of them, nor force himself free.

As he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he opened them with new vigor, hoping to out endure the existence of the vines. After all, if all things ended and transferred energy, would the vines not take a new form eventually? And if they lasted longer than he, would he not be free, but in new form? Despite his brief interaction with his new form, he assumed that all energy was immortal, as was his conscience, and the transfer of energy meant the transfer of his conscience. There was no need to worry, for his physical form mattered not.

He whistled a little tune to pass the time.

Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:52 am

The guy was up to something from the looks of it, his magics were being studied and likely picked apart at this rate, just how he could figure something out about this would prove enlightening if he found some creative way to counter. He wanted to see what the results would be, casually rolling back up to sit again seeing  if harlow had left yet. Waiting waiting and expecting something of a surprise attack Len didn’t drop his guard. This enthusiasm lasted quite a while, around ten minutes of Lenny just looking at this fellow with his narrowed gaze, slowly opening his eyes as they shifted around looking a variety of different sights.  That rock looked nice, ooh the waves were coming in and splashing up, that could looked like a bunny eating a snake.

15 minute mark Lenny pulled out his cell phone and started to play candy crush on it, blasted level 57 was annoying the shit out of him, stupid as chocolate cubes gahh combos got harder. And this went on for a while. Finally after all the work and painfully re-trys Lenny moved on to the next level oh and the vines faded away and the spell ended 30 minutes after he casted them.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:48 am

Eventually the spell expired, leaving him to land on his feet, slightly stumbling due to excessive stillness. During the wait, it seemed that the heartless before him had been waiting for something. Honestly, he was probably waiting for something more interesting to happen, but given no direction Harlow chose to endure. Stretching his body, he felt the warmth takeover, making him feel nimble and loose.

"Well, that was fun, but I should be going now." He said, deadpan, not really caring to stick around this abusive kin. Despite his monstrous form, he was definitely human before he was a heartless. Either that, or heartless were capable of being just as detrimental to their own as humanity was, which is ridiculous in its own right. He would hope to turn and walk away, but he was still a bit paranoid that there would be interference preventing his escape.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum