MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Is it that way? [open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Is it that way? [open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Is it that way? [open] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Is it that way? [open] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Is it that way? [open] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Is it that way? [open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Is it that way? [open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Is it that way? [open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Is it that way? [open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Is it that way? [open]

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is it that way? [open] Empty Is it that way? [open]

Post by Veara Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:11 am

Veara honestly had to admit, out of all the worlds he had been to recently, this one was definitely the best. Of course Destiny lslands would always be at the top of his list, this one was very similar to destiny islands. Except it didn't have an ocean and its suburban area was much larger and seemed to make up the entire area. Though the flow and atmosphere this place gave off had Veara breathing a sigh of relaxation. He was walking along in his usual duds, the street he currently on wasn't that crowded only having about three other people going about their day and currently he was enjoying a bag of bread from the bakery. The loafs were nice and crisp and more importantly he was able to enjoy it on his walk. Taking another bite into the current loaf he had in his hand, he decided to take a look around. Looking around on the current street he was on he decided to head towards the center of the town, perhaps there was a good place to eat within the center town square.

The only question now was..."How do I get there?" He said aloud to himself taking another bite out of the loaf of bread. As he approached a fork in the road and both areas seemed to lead to different places

Was the town square left or right?
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Is it that way? [open] Empty Re: Is it that way? [open]

Post by Efeu Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:52 pm

zdynasty is just walking and talkig to Stella "bark" said Stella "Yes Stella I agree the last two places we have been have almost killed one or both of us I wounder what happened to Disney Town" zdynasty said "I probably don't want to know but the rumors are scary It got destroyed or something like that...that's sad" zdynasty said "why am I talking to a dog anyways" he thought to himself "The girl that saved me was nice and I think we can be considered friends" zdynasty said "bark" barked Stella "St-" then zdynasty dumped into a sign "ouch"

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:09 pm

Veara after a moment decided to head down the right path enjoying the cool breeze that seemed to follow him. While his hoodie rippled about in the wind, Veara simply enjoyed the loafs of bread from this place. Seriously, this place had a pretty good bakery, however he wanted to try out the other foods. Wonder what the local delicacy's were on this world...however all those thoughts were pushed to the side when he just saw a random guy smash into a sign...Hello person of the day to help out. Veara walked over to the guy and sized him up for a second, didn't feel any huge feelings, however once again he saw the elements flowing around this guy. Interesting so he knew magic, neat.

"Hey there, you alright? You hit that sign pretty hard." Veara spoke to him, finishing off another loaf that was within the bakey bag.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:17 pm

zdynasty got up while covering his nose it was bleeding "yes mi- I mean mr" zdynasty said "Sorry For a second you looked like a girl" he said "bark" barked Stella "Shh Stella Don't bark Its unpolite" said zdynasty
(Sorry this post is short)

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:56 pm

[its okay dude]

Veara raised an eyebrow when he spoke and said that he thought he look like a girl. Was he really that pretty or maybe he was just that girly? Maybe he should work out more....ya know as to not look that girly. At least he'd be a tall girl considering he towered over this guy. Shrugging off those thoughts, he put down his bakery bag and he pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket. A little annoyed about the girl comment he put the handkerchief up to his nose and went to rub the blood off the kid himself. "First let's just get rid of the blood on the nose. An it's fine for your dog to bark it's not rude, so what's your name kid." Veara spoke to him giving him the handkerchief just incase more of his blood continued to leak from his nose. Picking up his bakery bag and taking another bite from the second to last loaf of bread within his bag.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:22 pm

"zdynasty" zdynasty said the he holded up the handkerchief to his noise "Thank you" zdynasty said "bark" "that's Stella by the way" zdynasty said and he pointed to Stella Stella went up to the man and tried to sniffed his hand "My turn to ask a question I guess were are you going?" he said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:46 pm

"Zdynasty, huh, well it's nice to meet you. My name is Veara, it's a pleasure to meet you, and you too Stella." Veara spoke while petting Stella when the dog went to sniff his hand. Veara holding the loaf of bread listened to the question that he had for him and quickly took another bite of the loaf of bread. "Well I guess I'm on my way to the town square, but I don't know exactly where it is...Its a pretty big town far bigger then I had initially thought." Veara said grabbing the back of his head and scratching it through his hoodie. He wasn't entirely sure, but for some reason he currently felt a little silly revealing that fact. "Do you know where the town square is, maybe you could help me out or possibly take me there if you aren't that busy of course." He spoke to Zdynasty smiling at the kid just finishing the last loaf of bread before he had started to talk. It would honestly be a big help if this kid did know where the town square is, at least then he wouldn't be wandering around like an idiot. Granted that wasn't much of a problem wandering around was his specialty.....he really needed a new specialty.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:47 am

"um... no" zdynasty said "maybe this way" zdynasty said and pointed left "You know what Veara reminds me of?" zdynasty said
"A girl's name" said zdynasty then zdynasty dropped down laughing

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:35 am

Veara watched the boy initially talk and when he wasn't sure Veara was convinced he was possibly not a home town kid. Maybe he and his pup were world traveler's too. He mentioned that it might be another way and when he did Veara looked that way wondering if he could see further down the road. Though the boy did seem to mention something else, he said that is name reminded him of something. All ears for this Veara looked back towards the kid wondering where he was going with this...apparently he thought that he had a girls name...and he currently was on the floor laughing. Veara raised an eyebrow at this kid,once again he gripped his hoodie and scratched his head.

Did he really have that much of an girly aura about him?

He huffed for just a moment until he realized it was easy enough to just keep his cool. There was no reason to not let this kid have his fun, maybe this was how this kid approached people. "Yea, I guess it kind of a girly name when you think about it. It's not that bad though....I think." Veara reasoned with himself while continuing to watch this kid roll on the floor laughing finishing up the last loaf of bread in his bakery bag.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:21 pm

zdynasty got up still laughing though when he could finally talk he said "Sorry, No its not a girl name I just needed to laugh I'm sorry about that" "The last place I was not... uh.... its gone so that's one reason I said that" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:33 pm

Veara awaited until the boy was finished laughing while he crumbled up the now empty bakery bag. When the boy finally finished, he had apologized for his actions. A smile came on Veara's face, however right before he could even say it was okay he was suddenly confused by what the boy had just spoken. "Wait, wait, back up there Z, did you just say the last place you were at is gone... What do you mean it's gone? I mean that's not possible the place you were can't just disappear. Are you okay, what happened?" Veara all of the sudden was very interested in this boys words were. Just what in the world was he currently trying to talking about...he seemed a little timid. What happened to this kid?
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:43 pm

"Disney...T-Town" zdynasty did not want to say it but he did "Yes I'm fine I got out but no one should have died but so many did... I should have stayed" after all of that zdynasty sighed and went on "I probably could not of helped but It would not hurt to try...Wel it would really hurt baddly can we stop talking about this? Its something I would like to forget it" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Veara was suddenly shocked and he dropped the crumbled bakery bag to the ground. Leaning down to this boys height he put his hands on his shoulders and looked at him with a compassionate yet confused face. "Look I'm sorry I'm making you talk about this but, I had friends at Disney town. Friends who had families, please I need to know what happened there. Could it happen anywhere else? Do you know who did it?!" Veara spoke getting caught up within his words and now he was currently in a fright. He didn't understand just what in the world had happened more importantly people had died. An by the way this boys voice sounded it seemed like a lot of people too, but that was impossible! What would do that and more importantly, why? "I know this hurts, but please I need you to explain what happened to me Z." Veara spoke, his look of confusion was slowly turning into that of a look of horror at the realization it could be possible an entire world was just wiped off the map.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:02 pm

"I...he was a man in a mask and a red thingy I don't know what they are called...and he was powerful...A girl saved me...twice and he knocked a girl out...and I threw a shoe at him or his beast of a pet...It could happen again... the girl that saved me the two times made me go so I did not see everything" zdynasty said then he sat down

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:35 pm

"A powerful man in a mask with a red thing knocked a girl out and almost killed and a girl protected you. He also had a beast that I guess helped him in his destruction and you... Out of desperation threw a shoe at him. Eventually that girl who saved you twice forced you to leave the battlefield so that you wouldn't lost your life and I guess fought the guy and his beast....and you're telling me that now...Disney Town is gone which means my friends are most likely..." Veara cut off his own words and he slowly slid down against the wall to the floor. The folks who helped him start his ice cream business were now probably dead. The horrified look on Veara's face didn't leave as he grabbed this sides of his hoodie with both sides. "Please...Z...do you know any names at all."He asked currently dealing with the fact that the first people he met of this universe were probably dead.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:48 pm

zdynasty's face went grim "No I don't know any names...The girl also left" he said "can you tell me what he or she looked like?" he said Stella went over to zdynasty and layed down

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:24 pm

"An you're saying that Disney Town is gone...which means a lot of people are gone..." He looked down at the floor and he for a moment he felt anger course within his veins. If only he was there, he could have at least had done something. "Unforunately, I wouldn't know what they looked like...if I did I'd most likely go after the guy that did it. I don't understand why in the world would someone just attacks world....what do they get out of it...what gives them the right!" Veara screamed out the last part punching the floor and completely shattering the small amount of stone he was next too. Those people he met they didn't deserve death no one does. What type of person takes life and at that a world...it makes no sense.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:44 pm

"nothing gives them the right" zdynasty said and frowned "Now can I stop talking about it I don't want you to break anything else I am the closest thing to you or you could break property and that would not be nice" zdynasty said "I don't want you to be mad anymore than you already are anyways"

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:15 pm

The moment after Z started talking Veara looked over at the boy and breathed a sigh of anger. However, he couldn't blame the kid for his fear. Veara had just smashed the stone with no problem. Who knows what he could do to his face, if he honestly wanted too. "I'm sorry there Z it just...this is quite...hard to take in....I knew people on that world and now there probably gone...it's hard to believe that people lives can just end. Just because some crazy guy feels like he has a right." Veara looked up towards the sun while constantly thinking about the fact those people were gone.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:32 pm

"Its fine...I don't know what else to say...do you want to go to town square" zdynasty asked "we could make it an adventure!" zdynasty said enthusiastically because he wanted to get off this topic as fast as he could It makes both zdynasty and Veara very mad even if zdynasty did not show it

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:42 pm

Veara smiled at the kid and nodded to him. He did have a point they could make an adventure out of the fact that they didn't know where the town square is...weird adventure...but, hell, beggars can't be choosers. Standing up and dusting himself Veara figured he'd think more about this one on his own time. Vent and perhaps come up with a plan to find out who it was...though that definitely wouldn't be easy. "Sure, why not let's go find it." Veara spoke to him, picking up his crumbled up bakery bag, putting it in his back pocket.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:04 pm

zdynasty got up "Okay come on Stella" zdynasty said and Stella got up "I was kidding about the adventure part but hey I'm weird so It makes sense to make a weird adventure" zdynasty said then he started walking left and Stella followed but stopped "Are we going left?"

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:43 pm

"Personally I think everyone's a little weird, but heck if we didn't have any weird people don't ya think the world would be a little boring?" Veara spoke while walking forward when they came back up to the fork in the road. For a moment, Veara paused and thought about it. "Yea lets try left." Veara spoke to the boy while walking left, trying to push the recent news to the back of his head.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:53 pm

"Yeah I guess your right but I top them on the charts of weirdness heck I got green skin and I am almost the same as a leaf" zdynasty said, laughed, and then started walking left again and Stella followed "Then Again I use to trip over everything now I hit signs" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:09 pm

"Yea I suppose you are little more unique then the rest of them. Though, it's definitely something to be proud of Z, maybe just be a little cautious of where you're walking ya know." Veara said walking into a building forgetting about the fork in the road. "Maybe I should do the same." Veara smiled and laughed nervously rubbing his most the came in contact with the side of the building.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next