MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Wild Monkey EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Wild Monkey EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Wild Monkey EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Wild Monkey EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Wild Monkey EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Wild Monkey EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Wild Monkey EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Wild Monkey EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Wild Monkey EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Wild Monkey

3 posters

Go down

Wild Monkey Empty Wild Monkey

Post by [Inactive] Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Mad Monkey: Whenever Yao uses a skill or ability, he adds a Mad Monkey stack. He can spend stacks to trigger the "Mad Monkey" effect of an ability or skill.
Base Ability Cool Down: N/A - Maximum of 15 Stacks per Char. Tier.

Tier One
Monkey Breath: Yao builds up wildfire within, releasing a highly voluminous amounts of blazing inferno. It forms a cone of fire that expands out to 8 meters in diameter and stretches out to 5 meters. Mad Monkey Effect | 5 Stacks - Increases the width by 2 Meters and the length by 3 meters | 4 Posts CD - MM 6 Posts CD
Whirlwind: Yao enters a hand-stand, extended his legs out and spinning fast enough to generate powerful winds. Like a tornado, it will attempt to reel in whoever is susceptible and kick them several times. Mad Monkey Effect | 5 Stacks - Instead of it being a 1-post attack, Yao spins continually for an extra post per 5 stacks | 5 Posts CD - MM 7 Posts CD
Monkey Man: Yao's feet and legs are functional as hands, as well as his tail being strong enough to grip and move things as well as a his arm. | Passive
No Breath: Yao releases a cloud of carbon monoxide into an area as far as 10 meters. For those that attempt to breathe in the carbon monoxide will find it significantly harder. Mad Monkey Effect | 5 Stacks - The Carbon Monoxide is ignited with wildfire to cover the area it consumed in it. | 8 Posts CD - MM 10 posts CD
BOOM! AAH-AAH-AAH: Yao releases a high volume of pure oxygen from his palm in an area of 12 Meters. Mad Monkey Effect | 15 stacks - the volume is increased to allow it to cover a 36 meter area. | 10 post CD - MM 13 Posts CD

Tier Two
Suffocate: Yao forces all of the healthy air into a cloud in front of his nostrils and mouth within a 20 meter area, replaced by carbon monoxide. This carbon monoxide will reduce by 3 meters of area per post until the oxygen completely replaces itself. Mad Monkey Effect | 5 Stacks - Yao turns the oxygen into a flaming cone to consume the area it was torn from. | 4 Posts CD - MM 6 Posts CD
Gorilla Muscle - On top of Yao's Monkey Man, his whole body gains a moderate boost to strength and his weakest limbs become as strong as the strongest limbs, making their power even.
Hood: Yao lets out a loud screech, using wind to release yellow noise to parade the ear drums of those nearby and attempting to disrupt their equilibrium and proprioception. This affects an area of 15 meters. Mad Monkey Effect | 5 Stacks - Increases the duration from instant to 2 posts, adding a shockwave at the end of it that deals moderate damage. | 6 Posts CD - MM 8 Posts CD
Go Crazy: Yao yells, however it comes out silent. The area's pressure, save for a 2 meter dome around him experiences doubled air pressure. Including the safe-zone for Yao, the area covered is 20 meters. Due to it being sudden and without a moment of adjusting, it attempts to immobilize the enemy as well as slow their breathing. Mad Monkey Effect | 15 Stacks - Yao doubles the range of the ability, as well as going from double to triple the air pressure. | 10 Posts CD -0 MM 12 Posts CD

Last edited by Sun Gong Yao on Sat May 02, 2015 6:39 am; edited 4 times in total
[Inactive]
[Inactive]

Back to top Go down

Wild Monkey Empty Re: Wild Monkey

Post by [Inactive] Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Changes made
[Inactive]
[Inactive]

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Approved

[Be advised I don't usually touch skill tree's however seemed as though I could do this one due to the fact it's in a nutshell many abilities. The mad monkey seem interesting and a cool and creative concept for the tree. This may be looked over at again by game master.]
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:15 pm

Tornado-force winds at T1 is extreme. I would advise either making it an ability when you have more MP and magic skill or reserving it for a higher tier on the skill tree. That would be my only critique of the current form of this tree.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [Inactive] Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:40 pm

It's not necessarily as strong as a tornado, it's just replicating the pull effect. How effective it is, I presume is up to the character tier by default.
[Inactive]
[Inactive]

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:06 pm

Well potentially. If it's replicating the pull effect, keep in mind nobody really gains weight as they tier up. I suppose those with higher STR could hold onto items better.

In any case, I do think I'll wait to see how it is used in combat before I finally decide.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [Inactive] Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Added Tier Two Skills
[Inactive]
[Inactive]

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat May 02, 2015 5:43 am

At tier two, you can only have four skills maximum.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [Inactive] Sat May 02, 2015 5:50 am

fixed
[Inactive]
[Inactive]

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat May 02, 2015 6:37 am

Mad Monkey, Suffocate, Gorilla Muscles, Hood, and Go Crazy still leave you with five skills.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [Inactive] Sat May 02, 2015 6:39 am

My fault, sorry. Sometimes I get in creative moods and don't pay attention.
[Inactive]
[Inactive]

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat May 02, 2015 6:47 am

It's alright.

I'm going to make a small note that some creatures do not need to breath.

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down