MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
"Deadeye" Skilltree EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
"Deadeye" Skilltree EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
"Deadeye" Skilltree EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
"Deadeye" Skilltree EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
"Deadeye" Skilltree EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
"Deadeye" Skilltree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
"Deadeye" Skilltree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
"Deadeye" Skilltree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
"Deadeye" Skilltree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

"Deadeye" Skilltree

2 posters

Go down

"Deadeye" Skilltree Empty "Deadeye" Skilltree

Post by Krysta Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Base Ability: Deadeye – Every time an opponent is shot with a Glass or Metal bullet, they are given a “Critical Point.” Enemies with a “Critical Point” gain a weakness to Glass or Metal-based attacks (but not bullets) by x1.5, (meaning they will take an additional x1.5 damage), depending on which they've been hit with. “Critical Points” will vanish after two (2) posts, however, being struck by a bullet will reset the timer.
Base Ability Cool Down: 2 posts

Tier One
1st Skill: Magical Might – Krysta's MP is increased by an additional 15 MP for every tier gained on this skilltree.
2nd Skill: Change Ammo | Glass – Krysta's basic attacks now deal an additional x.5 Glass-based damage. Shares a cooldown with “Change Ammo | Metal” [CD: 2 posts]
3rd Skill:  Change Ammo | Metal – Krysta's basic attacks now deal an additional x.5 Metal-based damage. Shares a cooldown with “Change Ammo | Glass” [CD: 2 posts]
4th Skill: Penetrating Bullet – For the next 5 posts, Krysta ignores damage resistance ratings, dealing true damage to a single marked target. [CD: 15 posts]
5th Skill: My Friends Are My Power – Krysta gains x.5 additional damage for every summon on the field, to include enemy NPCs. (Does not effect Bosses.)

Tier Two
1st Skill:  Stubborn Will – Krysta's abilities and spells have static cooldowns, and cannot be increased or decreased.
2nd Skill: Magic Bullet – Krysta may ignore a single damage-negating spell or ability and deal direct damage to an opponent [CD: 10 posts]
3rd Skill: Soul Shard – Upon being struck with a bullet, Krysta tags an enemy with a “Glass Soulshard” which is lodged in their heart. She may passively sense and track these “Glass Soulshards”. “Glass Soulshards” appear as glints of light to Krysta, the colors of which depend on the nature of the person or being it tracks. Only one Shard per target. Can be revealed by Light Magic and removed with Esuna. This ability cannot effect Replicas or Dark Replicas (as they technically have no hearts.)
4th Skill: Friends in High Places – Krysta gains 1 DP for every tier gained on this skilltree.

Tier Three
1st Skill: Glass Panel – Bullet Reflect: Krysta may reflect a shot that previously missed off of this panel, sending it flying back in the opposite direction. If she's not careful, she might end up hitting herself... [CD: 4 posts]
2nd Skill: Steady As She Goes – Krysta carefully aims at a weak point in her enemy's positioning, waiting two posts to steady her sights. On the third post, she fires a bullet that disables a magical wavelength in her target, preventing them from casting spells or using abilities of a designated element for eight ( 8 ) posts. (This element must be declared BEFORE taking the shot.) [CD: 10 posts]
3rd Skill: Speedy Reload – Krysta may use another ability or spell with the word “Bullet” in it once more, even if it is currently on cooldown. [CD: 5 posts]

Tier Fourth
1st Skill: Focus -- Krysta may recharge her DP back to half its total amount once per thread. [OPT]
2nd Skill: Double Tap – When using the weapon “Fomalhaut” firing it once will now produce two bullets out of the chamber, instead of one for the next five (5) posts. (Turns one basic attack into two basic attacks, one after the other.) [CD: 10 posts]

Tier Five
1st Skill: Limit Break: Shatterheart – Krysta traps all enemies within a twenty (20) foot range within an extremely durable cube formed from twenty-four (24) glass panels. She then warps across the area, (either side to side, or up and down) firing (normal) bullets at the foes at machine-gun rates, dealing heavy damage, for a single post. On the next post, the panels shatter, dealing an additional amount of heavy damage to all opponents. [CD: 15 posts]

Last edited by Krysta on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

"Deadeye" Skilltree Empty Re: "Deadeye" Skilltree

Post by Game Master Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:26 am

Since you are T1, I will only be approving the T1 portion of the skill tree in addition to the base ability.

For Magical Might, I raised a similar point to another individual that I don't mind them gaining MP in that way, but there must be a kind of drawback. You need to drop the maximum from 25 MP to 20 MP per tier gained.

You can not ignore END with penetrating bullets. At its core, Endurance is basically a person's health. The more endurance they have, the more health they have. They aren't making themselves damaged less in a normal sense- visibly that is what would appear. The fact is, they simply can take more damage before going down.

You are thinking of damage resistance, which actually does reduce the amount of damage taken versus Endurance, which is how much damage can be taken.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysta Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:59 am

Increased the cooldowns on Penetrating Bullet to make up for the strength.
Decreased the amount of mana by 10 to make up for Penetrating Bullet's power.
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:42 am

I will now be grading tier two of the skill tree as well, seeing as you just recently reached it. I will still be covering Tier One where needed.

Summons do not have stat points.

My problem with Friends in High Places is roughly my same problem with Magical might. You may reduce it to 1 DP per tier, but you can not have the maximum of that tier.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysta Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:21 pm

Spoiler:

._. Summon Template says otherwise.
Revised Friends in High Places.
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:41 am

The "Statistics" section is a description of the summons' capabilities. If you can locate where summons have a defined amount of stat points versus the abilities you describe to help us establish its strength, then it would be a valid ability. Until then, the best way to handle this is to state that your summons are slightly more powerful when called versus other summons from a character of similar power, which actually makes them more powerful overall than granting them one stat point would be.

I don't typically allow people to modify stat point distribution any way.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysta Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Revised the mechanics of "My friends are my power" to be more user friendly.
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:31 pm

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content