MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Update 1.0.2: Streamlining Statistics, Two New Prestige Class, World Hierarchy Change, Synthesis EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Update 1.0.2: Streamlining Statistics, Two New Prestige Class, World Hierarchy Change, Synthesis EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Update 1.0.2: Streamlining Statistics, Two New Prestige Class, World Hierarchy Change, Synthesis EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Update 1.0.2: Streamlining Statistics, Two New Prestige Class, World Hierarchy Change, Synthesis EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Update 1.0.2: Streamlining Statistics, Two New Prestige Class, World Hierarchy Change, Synthesis EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Update 1.0.2: Streamlining Statistics, Two New Prestige Class, World Hierarchy Change, Synthesis EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Update 1.0.2: Streamlining Statistics, Two New Prestige Class, World Hierarchy Change, Synthesis EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Update 1.0.2: Streamlining Statistics, Two New Prestige Class, World Hierarchy Change, Synthesis EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Update 1.0.2: Streamlining Statistics, Two New Prestige Class, World Hierarchy Change, Synthesis EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Update 1.0.2: Streamlining Statistics, Two New Prestige Class, World Hierarchy Change, Synthesis

Go down

Update 1.0.2: Streamlining Statistics, Two New Prestige Class, World Hierarchy Change, Synthesis Empty Update 1.0.2: Streamlining Statistics, Two New Prestige Class, World Hierarchy Change, Synthesis

Post by Information Moogle Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Whoa, Kupo! Its been a busy day for me! I've been flying my little wings off, Kupo...

But never mind that! The next update is finally here, and there is so much Kupos! Let's start with the biggest ones.

Statistics have been streamlined! We've reduced not only the number of points involved, but we've reduced the total time it takes to level up Kupo! Instead of needing to acquire 106 points, character will only need to acquire 40! However, instead of every 30 posts, you instead get one stat point every 60 Kupo. This means it only takes about 2400 RP posts to max out at Tier Five! For more details, go here!

Synthesis has arrived, and that means Magical Prowess will no longer cover weapon creation Kupo! For more details, visit the stat section Kupo and check out the new Synthesis stat here!

We've reduced the number of slots again Kupo! It turns out forty five slots was far too big a number to stay competitively viable, so we've returned the number back to 30! Further, to prevent people from summoning Gods to smite their foes, we are capping the amount of DP an individual is able to spend on any Summon or Drive Form to 10! We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause some of you, however what precedes this may make up for that, at least in some regard.

We've heard the rumblings, Kupos, that the beta rewards program unnerves people because of how powerful some of the beginning members are. However, that was largely our mistake and not there's. To atone for this Kupos, we are granting every character who is not currently Tier Five an extra 11 Stat points under the new system!

We have two new prestige classes to share with you guys, Kupo! Lingering Sentiments are a dangerously powerful new Somebody Prestige race, only attainable at T4 or beyond should a person fall to death or to darkness in the fever pitch of their emotions. Dark Replicas are our first high risk, high reward species Kupo! The result of an Emblem Heartless devouring the Heart of a Replica, a powerful but difficult-to-use race is created as an imperfect prototype. The Dark Replica is ready to destroy!

Lastly, we've restructured the World Hierarchy Kupo, to make things more clear. There was a misconception about how we originally had World Leaders- we never intended for them to actually be in charge of the world, but we chose a misnomer because it was what we were familiar with. We've since separated everything into World Leaders, World's Chosen, and World Defenders for more clarity. As World Leader has now taken on its more literal and political connotation Kupo, we've established World Takeover Protocol in order to enforce that World Leaders are separate from The Chosen and the Defenders. As a result, we will soon rename the World Leader Skill Tree to the World's Chosen Skill Tree.

That was a whole lot Kupo! I'm feeling kind of tired now... Update is done, though, so now I can rest! I'll see you Kupos later!
Information Moogle
Information Moogle
Kupo! Kupo!

Back to top Go down