MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A Glorious Quest! [Very, VERY Open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A Glorious Quest! [Very, VERY Open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A Glorious Quest! [Very, VERY Open] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A Glorious Quest! [Very, VERY Open] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A Glorious Quest! [Very, VERY Open] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A Glorious Quest! [Very, VERY Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A Glorious Quest! [Very, VERY Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A Glorious Quest! [Very, VERY Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A Glorious Quest! [Very, VERY Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A Glorious Quest! [Very, VERY Open]

Go down

A Glorious Quest! [Very, VERY Open] Empty A Glorious Quest! [Very, VERY Open]

Post by Krysta Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:56 pm

The Terrible Tonberry was not a very solid Gummi Ship, Krysta noted. Maybe she should've gotten a warranty before she decided to take it out for a drive. From what she could see out of the cockpit, there were more than a few parts starting to fall off into the vastness of space, tumbling into the void. The tween swallowed hard. She'd never really resorted to stealing a ship before, but then again, who in the worlds would've wanted this hunk of junk to fly in to begin with? It was a massive collection of Gummi Blocks, slapped together, looking more like a giant multicolored cube with jagged triangular pieces sticking out all over the place. The thing was so heavy, it apparently needed three Fira Gummis just to keep it upright, and the two tiny Aero Gummis that served as the wings constantly wobbled with the weight.
If Krysta knew a single thing about Gummi Mechanics, she'd have fixed the thing herself before she'd tried to...commandeer the ship. At least now she knew why the Terrible Tonberry was called "Terrible."

Things got immediately worse when one of the engines fell off. Throat brimming with panic, Krysta swerved to the nearest place she could land -- a densely populated world as it appeared, brimming with cities, mountains, fields, oceans, and forests -- that was good enough for her, she supposed. You couldn't be picky when your ride was falling apart. Then again, she supposed this was what she deserved for stealing...
There'd be time for remorse later. The Moogling Marksman knew she'd have to put all of her focus on trying to land...however you did that. Maybe she should've taken a manual before she'd taken this thing...

Jerking every which way, the Terrible Tonberry slowly but surely made its way to the world's surface, landing on the ground less-than-gently with a resounding "THUD." The impact wasn't anything major, but it did manage to get enough force behind it to send Krysta's head slamming into the control panel. Reeling with the pain, the young girl stumbled out of the cockpit, and landed without an ounce of grace face first onto the ground.
"I'm okay, I'm okay!" Krysta yelped, jumping to her feet.
There wasn't anybody around. She breathed out in relief. What was the point in her being a hero on a glorious quest if people constantly saw her messing up? They'd think she was some dumb, lost kid, and try and take her home! THE CHIEF WOULD KILL HER IF HE KNEW--

"None of that!" The tween told herself, with as much firmness as she could gather, considering she was alone, in the woods, without much means of getting out. "I'll gather some supplies for the night, and see if I can't find some new goodies for the collection while I'm at it."
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum