MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The Minotaur [ Summon ] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The Minotaur [ Summon ] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The Minotaur [ Summon ] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The Minotaur [ Summon ] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The Minotaur [ Summon ] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The Minotaur [ Summon ] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The Minotaur [ Summon ] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The Minotaur [ Summon ] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The Minotaur [ Summon ] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The Minotaur [ Summon ]

2 posters

Go down

The Minotaur [ Summon ] Empty The Minotaur [ Summon ]

Post by Fade Fri May 08, 2015 7:53 am

Summon Name: Minotaur
Drive Cost: 3 [ Minotaurs last on the field for seven posts, but require no cooldown. Multiple can be summoned so long as Mifune has the DP gauge for them. ]
Appearance Description:
The Minotaur [ Summon ] 640x813_4535_Minotaur_3d_creature_minotaur_monster_picture_image_digital_art

Statistics:
Minotaur's bodies lack armor, but they can take considerable amounts of pain.  Strength, and speed are treated as T3 everything else is T1, with the exception of Endurance which is T2.

Abilities:

Sacrifice: The summon can be dismissed regaining 1 DP and expelling all debuffs from Mifune, however if the summon dies before its dismissed Mifune gains back 1 DP and suffers 20% debuff to his Speed and Strength for five posts.

Great Warrior: For every Minotaur on the field Mifune gets +7% to his Endurance and Strength stat.

Smite Enemies: For every Minotaur on the field hostile creatures or enemies gets -7% to their Endurance and Strength stat. [AOE]

Eater of Humans: Minotaurs on the field get bigger in size for every post they remain on the field, until the seventh post. Their height caps at twenty feet, they start at eight feet.

Personality:
Minotaurs are loyal but lack in respect towards Mifune, because of his heart being clouded with both pride and goodness. Since both aren't match-ups that Minotaurs seem to enjoy. However they serve under him because of his direct and leader-like characteristics. While they do not respect what he is, they respect his talents and their leader has sworn over the River Styx too ally with the Chieftain under the agreement he feed them Drive Power. Mentally exerting 1 DP will summon them, the additional 1 DP is product of their negotiations.

History:
While revisiting Olympus Coliseum, Mifune encountered the Chief Minotaur. Mistaking Mifune for some-sort of Demigod he attempted eating him. They battled for a good hour before the Islander defeated it, In agreement to aide him in the future; as well as a few negotiations. The two formed a pact. Mifune now has the race of Minotaurs to summon, as so long as he has enough DP he can summon multiple at a time.
Mifune has a heart of darkness naturally attracting monsters of Greece,

Last edited by Mifune on Wed May 27, 2015 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Fade
The Adventurer

Directory : The Minotaur [ Summon ] Tumblr_njzdvl3ofQ1tzc02qo1_500

Back to top Go down

The Minotaur [ Summon ] Empty Re: The Minotaur [ Summon ]

Post by Fade Sun May 10, 2015 9:08 am

Bump

Fade
The Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Sun May 10, 2015 10:16 am

Mifune wrote:
Personality:
Minotaurs are loyal but lack in respect towards Mifune, because of his heart being clouded with both pride and goodness. Since both aren't match-ups that Minotaurs seem to enjoy. However they serve under him because of his direct and leader-like characteristics. While they do not respect what he is, they respect his talents and their leader has sworn over the River Styx too ally with the Chieftain under the agreement he feed them Drive Power. Mentally exerting 1 DP will summon them, the additional 1 DP is product of their negotiations.

From what you've said, based on this, it costs 1DP for the summon while the other DP is a part of an agreement. That would mean that this is a 1DP summon. Here is an example of one of those summons.

The Creeper

First off, the amount you're reducing is too much. If you were to expend your DP to summon this, then use your once per thread to give yourself 6 more DP, you could potentially be reducing their stats by almost 100%. Second, I need you to clarify if you can summon these one at a time, or all at once, or in what increments you've decided on. Keep in mind that you can't call the summon twice once it's active.
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Wed May 27, 2015 8:31 am

Edited.

I can summon as many as I have DP for, and yeah so? It's my ability.

Last edited by Mifune on Fri May 29, 2015 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Fade
The Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Wed May 27, 2015 10:11 pm

That is true, it is your ability. However, considering this is my section, the responsibility falls upon my shoulders to approve it and allow you to use it. But, as it stands, you have nerfed the abilities appropriately. At this point it seems you can only have four out at once should you choose to use all of your DP for them.

But, after discussing it with staff, we may be looking to do away with percentages entirely, meaning I may have to go back through past summons and unapprove them so that they may be appropriately edited. Until we're able to reach a consensus I'm afraid I have no more to say on this particular subject.

I honestly see no further issues with this should everyone be mature when it comes to  percentages. It's a static 28% if used at its maximum potential (3dp per mintoaur, summoning 4, equaling out to 12DP. Yay math.). So, until the issue regarding percentages is straightened out it is approved.

HOWEVER, WE MAY BE COMING BACK TO THIS AND EDITING IT IN THE FUTURE KEEP THAT IN MIND. Putting it in all caps so I know you see it and understand that it is a possibility.

APPROVED
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down