MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The Night of No Sleep [Solo or Open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The Night of No Sleep [Solo or Open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The Night of No Sleep [Solo or Open] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The Night of No Sleep [Solo or Open] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The Night of No Sleep [Solo or Open] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The Night of No Sleep [Solo or Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The Night of No Sleep [Solo or Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The Night of No Sleep [Solo or Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The Night of No Sleep [Solo or Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The Night of No Sleep [Solo or Open]

Go down

The Night of No Sleep [Solo or Open] Empty The Night of No Sleep [Solo or Open]

Post by Fade Fri May 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Mifune sat rubbing his temples... What could he do to change the world up and bring in a great story, what was there?! Ugh... His mind was too far off the edge, as it seemed. Ever since he resurrected The Chocobo nothing interesting even happened around his happy little islands.

"Mifune please relax. You can't force the world into a change the very thought is absurd, this is our time of great peace." Ajax pleaded that Mifune get some rest; it was already around two o'clock and he had scribbled numerous things into a notebook. Plotting for his homeworld to move, to grow, he loved this place after all. He didn't want it to be boring to the people; he didn't even want it to be peaceful in a sense. Peace made people uneasy. Impatient- and there was nothing to do about it. 

He began tapping his forehead with the pen. "Hmm... I'll just ask around. Starting tomorrow I'll consult people of the world and ask them what they would like to see. What kind of changes will put us back on the map." Mifune said as he scribbled down more writing. "I guess. I honestly don't know how to help you. Pollitics and event-makig were never traits that peaked my interests. But I'll see you in the morning after your head is cleared boy." The large Ajax offered a smile and exited the room. Heading home while Mifune stayed back and continued to plot... plot, Plot, PLOT.

Fade
The Adventurer

Directory : The Night of No Sleep [Solo or Open] Tumblr_njzdvl3ofQ1tzc02qo1_500

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum