MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
RP Request Board EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
RP Request Board EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
RP Request Board EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
RP Request Board EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
RP Request Board EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
RP Request Board EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
RP Request Board EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
RP Request Board EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
RP Request Board EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

RP Request Board

+12
Luke Z.
Minfilia
Sebastian Caine
Faye
Bombshell
Zyvonia
Jasper Poe
Xadik
Jensen
Julian
Drake Pathos
Information Moogle
16 posters

Go down

RP Request Board Empty RP Request Board

Post by Information Moogle Sun May 10, 2015 8:35 am

Alright, Kupos! For the moment, this is what we have for you! Its nothing revolutionary, but we're going to make an attempt to do this more creatively in the future!

This is a topic where you can come and advertise your own topics that are Open! If you want to bring attention to them from the website, post here with a brief description of the topic, and a link to the topic! Let people know if it is competitive, or story. You may post a link to the topic here only once per day, but each day that passes, you may repost it!

Simply put, Kupo, this is how you can find Roleplay buddies without trying to extensively plot out who joins you!
Information Moogle
Information Moogle
Kupo! Kupo!

Back to top Go down

RP Request Board Empty Re: RP Request Board

Post by Drake Pathos Sun May 10, 2015 9:22 pm

All the Sallies on Fire

Essentially this topic is going to be the foundation for a loose group I am starting. As well as Darius' recovery stage after being afflicted by magic placed on him. Not much has happened, however gathering more allies for him to accomplish his goals is the plan and I am hoping to try and find the mansion. The last bit is optional, and a small brawl could be nice whether it be PvP or PvE but the focus is not on a skirmish. Really, this topic can go anywhere depending on the people who join it.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Directory : All my Directories

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Wed May 13, 2015 2:25 am

Lost

The story so far...

Julian, a beginner to travel and the way of the keyblade has found himself pulled through a portal to land upon the beach in Neverland. He has no idea where is or how he is even going to survive on this island. He sure could make a friend or meet someone to help him in his strange situation!

(Can be story or battle/competitive)
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Thu May 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Cleric in the Valley of Death

This topic is essentially an undead-run tourney where people are captured and are forced to compete against each other. I was thinking someone could join to help Jensen escape. Either by being a prisoner yourself or by running across it somehow and realizing it shan't be a thing and you try to do some sort of saving. Or whatever reason you have for interacting with Jensen, even helping his solitude stay in tact.
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Xadik Thu May 28, 2015 11:36 pm

The Dawnbreaker's Hunt - Part 1

Ren, the Dawnbreaker. Has decided to look for something or someone. Her hunt starts in Halloween Town, the place where she has her first memories of the person/thing she is now hunting. Kai, the Duskbreaker, is just along for the ride - to try and protect his sister should any harm befall her.

Preferably no fighting, but if you must I quite literally won't be able to stop you.

Xadik
The Duskbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Down to the Core

Embark on an adventure through the mysterious hallways of the Oblivion Manor. Deep within it's walls a treasure of extreme importance lies dormant. Once lost through the reaches of Time and Space from it's original owner. It now remains hidden in the farthest reaches of the long abandoned castle. Unreachable to all except those who know where to look.

Two individuals step in, determined to achieve the same goal. A race against each other for the ultimate prize. Something that in either hands benefits them beyond measurable means. Adventure, action, danger, and more. What awaits them both upon embarking deeper. Only time will tell.

Expectations and Direction

Anyone joining the MCP's party will be expected to help towards her efforts of collecting what she seeks. Questions about the her mission or what it is she's looking for will be answered depending on factors such as trust, reputations, ect. Expect bare minimum details concerning such things unless stated otherwise. Traitorous or nefarious actions will be dealt with little mercy. She's there to obtain what she's looking for. A straightforward task with little time to goof around. Should situations arise she's not there to fight. Merely defend and continue on. Anyone who is looking for a fight is advised to keep their distance from her.

Anyone joing the Digital Overlord's party is expected to be ready to fight. In her eyes you are a mere tool to be used. Believing it doesn't matter what you do so long as you don't stand in her way. Either you serve or purpose or you get the hell out. She will not bother to pay attention to you unless you have something to offer. She hunts the treasure inside for personal gain beyond imagination. Anyone who attempts to stop her or take it from her will be met with sadistic hostility.

To summarize, just your basic search and retrieve mission in a place where anything is possible and anything can happen. If anyone wishes to add anything during the search. Feel free to join and do so. Otherwise your more or less on a team or along for the ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:09 pm

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net/t1796-skull-rock-open#8306

----

Anybody want to fight some pirates for a buried treasure? It's basically what I had in mind; maybe with a heartless boss at the end?
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:33 pm

Topics that deserve attention. If you're looking for something to do, join one of thse.

Hide & Seek
Kan You Feel It?
Where Am I?
Night at the Opera
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:30 pm

The Hired Enforcer

Felicity is hired to beat up some thugs in Twilight Town. Feel free to drop in to stop or help her.
Bombshell
Bombshell

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:45 pm

Re-posting this since I had to change the original plan a bit.

Into the Depths

Faye takes her quest under the sea, continuing her search for a hope to save her home, but Atlantica is having its own share of problems. This will be an adventurous topic that will follow a small plot to its goal point. There will be plenty of exploration and fighting. Using the enchantment on her Garnet Headdress Faye, as well as her allies, will be able to take an aquatic form.
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Caine Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:44 am

What Even?

One heart. Many Memories. Join the travels of one young adventurer in his quest of soul searching. Reawoken, rehabilitated, and back in action. A single mysterious sensation drives the youth to travel the universe in search of answers. Answers to what exactly he has yet to make sense of. Often left in confusion as to what exactly is compelling him to act and do of such a free flowing accord. Odd behavior indeed for someone so soon fresh out of a coma.

Experience the reckless abandon as one boy takes on the world all in hope of some clarity and direction.

Expectations and Direction

Anyone joining the Sebastian should be aware that he is a very open individual. Ready to get in on any sort of action to keep himself well preoccupied. Not one for wanting to sit around without something to do. Easily approachable and just as so to engage in conversation on just about anything. If something is going down he want's to be down for it. That being said, troubled by reoccurring images ever since setting out on his own. He will appear a little on edge and at times out of sync. Something to be noted but not out right confronted straight from the get go. As he will be trying to distract from such.

To sum up, just an opening topic to have a little fun and get the ball rolling. Any sort of scenario is welcomed here but for the main part it's just trying to get his purpose for being established, his conflicts apparent and in public knowledge to be worked with, as well as establishing some kind of future connections with other characters along the road.
Sebastian Caine
Sebastian Caine

Back to top Go down

Post by Minfilia Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:28 am

Scare the night away

Minfilia ran into some trouble while visiting Halloween Town, care to lend her a hand while possibly fighting a few heartless too? I might even throw a boss heartless in if things go well.
Minfilia
Minfilia

Directory : Minfilia's Directoy
MAIN THEME: LINK
BATTLE THEME LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Wed May 18, 2016 12:29 am

Generally looking for some people to assist with some roles. I need:

Personal Security

Generally all I want is someone who will try the role out. If your character doesn't have automatic or undying loyalty, that's fine. That's just spice for the drama. But it would be neat to have another, separate PC help me out with this...instead of doing it all by myself. Someone he can show off in public, bc his PM's are not public.

Apprentice

Someone Drake/Darius can take under his wing. The more of a misfit, the better. Someone who is planned to develop and grow as a being and/or is interested in the craft story-wise. I just want someone that Drake can look at and say "well I can't have kids so you're the next best thing" and also see's himself in. You know, the usual apprentice bullshit. I'm more so looking for the interaction. He is the mayor of one of the more advanced worlds right now, so you are bound to get bitches.

Repeat Assassin

Someone willing to play the role of an assassin hired to kill him but fails at doing their job. More so to create drama with upcoming plots I have in mind. Details will be shared in private.

Another Colleague

His girl isn't enough. He needs that bro that argues with him all the time as they try to be innovative. Someone willing to either be a competing tech company or work for OGFL but be seen as an equal compadre to Darius/Drake.

Idk I might think of more roles to come. Just let me know if you're interested, and it isn't particularly limited to these roles if you just want to know what I'm planning just get a hold of me via PM.

Also I like long walks on beaches
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Directory : All my Directories

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Z. Wed May 18, 2016 11:22 am

I can fit the Colleague role
Luke Z.
Luke Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Mon May 23, 2016 3:13 am

I want minions folks. Minions

And I want to meet more heartless too
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattori Thu May 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Run into me pls

I wasn't sure where to start so now I have an ambiguous opening. I'm stuck on the road. wandering strangers welcome c:
Hattori
Hattori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Caine Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Topic: At the Speed of Fun

Just some light hearted fun. Everyone's welcome to join.
Sebastian Caine
Sebastian Caine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wandering Minstrel Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:43 pm

Take part in the Minstrel's Ballad! Spin a tale of a past victory for the Wandering Minstrel, and he'll play you a song depicting your triumph. However, he seems to have a habit of exaggerating certain details... First thread is here.

Alternatively, try taking on the newest Mirage Arena challenge and face off against a warrior of olden day who wields weapons and magic from a time long lost. Thread is here.
Wandering Minstrel
Wandering Minstrel

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down