MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
I loves you Etz  <3 :3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
I loves you Etz  <3 :3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
I loves you Etz  <3 :3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
I loves you Etz  <3 :3 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
I loves you Etz  <3 :3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
I loves you Etz  <3 :3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
I loves you Etz  <3 :3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
I loves you Etz  <3 :3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
I loves you Etz  <3 :3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

I loves you Etz <3 :3

5 posters

Go down

I loves you Etz  <3 :3 Empty I loves you Etz <3 :3

Post by Lenneth Thu May 14, 2015 3:02 pm

I loves you Etz  <3 :3 6e68da801ee74ee120a217ac6730e4ea

"Space Paranoids is doing fine, I suppose. I'm going through a lot of the protocol and found a foreign program that seems interesting enough to use for a premise of a design I'm working on."

“ Ahh the found memories I have of that world when biscuits was its MPC, the virtual fights and digital tea parties, the odd number of underage maids he had working under him. I really miss the random shit we did with the laws of that world like one time he was telling me about when morph became a girl and got rapped by a farm animal I laughed for hours after hearing that haha.”

"I..." He began almost choking on the vowel. "was the the farm animal." He said reluctantly. He was hoping that it hadn't left the world but he didn't care due to the fact that it was a great story.

Lenneth's eyes just went wider, at least by double the size when he heard that, jaw just dropping and his checks starting to blush red as it sank in more and more. He quickly gasped his mouth shut as his saliva started to spray out from inhaling too hard and exploding back out. He then fell to his legs and rolled around slightly as he just let it all out, loud, over the top and continuousness laughter that was just high pitch and of pure joy.  The mighty warrior before him that has stuck terror in the hearts of many souls...was the chicken that did a female version of the weapon of shadows...he wonder how big he was.

" HAHAHAHAH!!!! OH MY GOD MY SIDES HURT!! AHAHA.HAHA I CAN"T BREATH! HAHAH!"

"Okay."

"It's not that funny."

"No, seriously."

"I mean he was pretty hot."

"Fuck you."

He said all this at a mumble during different increments of time as Lenneth's laughter ensued. I mean c'mon...have you seen Morph? [/size]

Lenneth still laughing his ass off was with a quite a bit of enjoyment from the story, he'd spare Etz the more detailed bits that he knew but still it was quite the bloody image to see in his mind. Lenny took out a camera as he rolled and started to take some snap shots of the lizard boy from different angles as he crawled, he'd later photo shop some funny memes for this moment.

Sighing as Lenneth began the photoshoot Etzolix would seem to take on a different pose for every new picture never mimicking one that he had done previously. What was this madness? When did all of this happen? Why were there pictures? Why was he now shirtless, what?

As he snapped away getting the usually amount of variety of shots Lenny couldn't help but feel the passion emanating from his newly discovered model, its as if he found a long lost spring of inspiration to drink from and it was contagious. Lenneth dusted off his formal attire and in a instant changed into a swim suit all while the room filled with his minions, bringing in bright lights, back drops and a dozen photographers holding the best camera's munny could buy. He too ran near Etz so he could show an amateur how its done, joining in the pose he offered a dramatic twisted in his pictures as well, sexy, strong, hopefully, kind, child like, athletic etc. The cameria crew went crazy over the two of them and started to throw different outfits there way while shouting at them to put what on.

" Western!

S&M!

Swim Wear!

Formal!

Casual!

CosPlay!

Furry!

Military!"  

BAM. BAM. BAM. BAM. SNAP. SNAP. SNAP. SNAP. More and more photos were being taken as he took Lenny's lead but added his own touch of straightness to it. Lenny was great at posing and all but Etzolix didn't want to mimic him exactly or else he'd look homosexual and that wasn't the image he was trying to convey for this camera crew. They needed to be diverse to attract the most audiences they could.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

I loves you Etz  <3 :3 Empty Re: I loves you Etz <3 :3

Post by Game Master Thu May 14, 2015 3:25 pm

Dies.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net