MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Pillars of Lith EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Pillars of Lith EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Pillars of Lith EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Pillars of Lith EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Pillars of Lith EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Pillars of Lith EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Pillars of Lith EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Pillars of Lith EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Pillars of Lith EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Pillars of Lith

2 posters

Go down

Pillars of Lith Empty Pillars of Lith

Post by Dominik Anatolijs Fri May 15, 2015 4:16 pm

b]Summon Name:[/b] Pillars of Lith
Drive Cost: 2DP
Appearance Description: Four pillars rise up from the ground, arranged in a 5x5 ft formation. These pillars are plain and made of stone. Several imperfections can be seen running up and down them. The tops of each pillar are resemble a raven’s head, the symbol of Lith, herald to Verfluen.

Statistics: These pillars are incapable of attacking or casting magic, but each pillar has the Endurance equivalent of a Tier 3 creature. Once more than one of the pillars are destroyed or after 12 posts, the summon is dismissed.

Abilities:

-Herald of Verfluen: Standing within the square created by the pillars grants Dominik higher magical power, halving the MP and DP cost of all spells as well as passively restoring MP by 10 each post. However, Dominik can only benefit from this if he is standing within the pillar square.

-Not Worthy: Opponent’s that stand within the pillar square will have their MP drained by 10 per post they stand within the square along with taking significant Necrotic damage.

Personality: N/A, however they do have a very sinister aura around them.

History: Lith, the herald of Verfluen, doesn’t have as significant of an impact as most of the Mertan pantheon. That does not mean one should dismiss his power, however. Lith still represents one of the widely known, and respected (in one way or another), gods in the pantheon. The Pillars of Lith hold his power, and although Lith himself isn’t powerful, the power of the god he represents most certainly is. When one stands between the pillars, s/he can most certainly feel the power of Verfluen emerging, almost as if the pillars themselves are calling forth His power.
Dominik Anatolijs
Dominik Anatolijs

Directory : Dominik's Hall

Back to top Go down

Pillars of Lith Empty Re: Pillars of Lith

Post by Game Master Sat May 16, 2015 7:49 am

I'm going to ask the exact effects of significant necrotic damage, since I want to know your intentions on it. Before then, I can tell you that necrotic damage won't affect beings like Heartless, Dark Replicas or Lingering Sentiments. Depending on how it works and how you explain how it works, that may change to either be able to affect them or become unable to affect Nobodies and Replicas as well.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominik Anatolijs Sat May 16, 2015 11:47 am

Okay. The effects I had in mind were that abilities that utilize Necrotic damage are only able to affect living targets that have flesh. The effect that Necrotic damage will have is similar to that of festering. Abilities that do slight Necrotic damage would only have an immediate effect and the opponent will only have a slight sensation around the affected area that can easily be ignored. In the damage realm of significant and above is where actual festering and decaying will happen. Necrotic abilities that do significant Necrotic damage would have a lasting affect that festers around the affected area and if allowed to remain, the opponent will begin to feel flesh around that area begin to decay. Decayed flesh would not be very likely be healed easily, and would require higher level healing spells. Healing spells that utilize Light, however, are very effective against Necrotic damage, and will be able to heal its effects at any level.

I hope this helps.
Dominik Anatolijs
Dominik Anatolijs

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat May 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Due to Endurance and other variable factors, obviously the effect of Necrosis will vary. If a situation arises where this is unclear, do not be afraid to ask. It will not effect Heartless, Dark Replicas, or Lingering Sentiments as these creatures obviously lack the living flesh required, in two cases being composed of Esoteric Darkness and in one case being composed of raw emotional energy occupying what is very likely to be a non-organic substance of some kind.

Are you alright with the above?

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominik Anatolijs Sat May 16, 2015 4:42 pm

Sounds good to me~
Dominik Anatolijs
Dominik Anatolijs

Back to top Go down