MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Guardian of Blades EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Guardian of Blades EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Guardian of Blades EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Guardian of Blades EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Guardian of Blades EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Guardian of Blades EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Guardian of Blades EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Guardian of Blades EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Guardian of Blades EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Guardian of Blades

4 posters

Go down

Guardian of Blades Empty Guardian of Blades

Post by Seeker of Retribution Thu May 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Name: Guardian of Blades

Race: Symbiote

Description: Imagine a Guardian Heartless clad in armor resembling a Kurt Zisa. It's big, it's angry, and it shines a brilliant golden color. Wielding six buster-sword sized blades resembling the Seeker or Retribution's Keyblade in appearance, the Guardian of Blades is a close range powerhouse. Its skin is dark with golden-yellow veins pulsing through his body, and its head is covered with a massive, snake-like helmet of armor. The six blades are wielded  through arm-like limbs from its back. It has two, large clawed hands armored with the same golden-colored material.

Primary Elements
1.)Darkness
2.) Metal
3.) Space

Last edited by Seeker of Retribution on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Guardian of Blades Empty Re: Guardian of Blades

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Sat May 23, 2015 6:16 pm

Guardian of Blades YgEjTW0

Alright. Let's do this.

Base ability.
How high is the GoB's strength compared to your character? If you're combining both of their STR levels that's...going to be complicated. Give me a better estimation/explanation, if you could.

T1
Increase the cooldown on Check to a minimum of 7.
Put a static cooldown on Conductive.

T2
Give me a percentage on Darkness Compels.
Same with Suffer The Light.
How close to the Darkness does he need to be, and how much is that damage increased for Predator?
How much damage is increased for Outnumbered?
How much is the damage resistance increased for Seeing Red?
Every ability on this section, (aside from Seeing Red) needs a cooldown.

T3
Give me a static range for Silencega. It needs a cooldown as well.
Was the word "esoteric" meant to be flavor text, or are you being specific? If it's the latter, I have to remind you that Silence cannot effect skilltrees or passives.

For Hurricane Force, I need a cooldown. I also need an approximation of how much damage is coming out of that ability, if any.
2000 lbs seems like a lot, considering it's wind. That's equal to the power of an F3~F4 tornado.

How large is the area for Zero Graviga Counter? I also need an approximation of how much damage is coming out of that ability, if any. It needs a cooldown. (AND I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, TAKING MY SHIT.)
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Retribution Sat May 23, 2015 6:32 pm

In order: its strength is comparable to Tier Five. However, I am not combining strength with it, just gaining its arms and weapons as well as its abilities. Statistics are not being combined.

On percentages, from this topic: https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net/t769-ability-precedents
Increases or decreases to your any of your stats should be described with words (such as moderate, severe, minor)
Do passive abilities need cool downs? All the skill trees I sampled for those abilities had no cool downs because they were all passive traits.

It has been stated in several skill tree approvals that if a person identifies a skill or ability in a skill tree as being magical or esoteric, or for some reason that ability costs MP, Silence can and will affect it. The trick is that they have to identify it as such, otherwise it is just considered basic supernatural.

Well it is tier three, which is the technical endgame. Do you have a recommendation for lowering it?

I'll edit everything else after the above is addressed so I can get it all at once.

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Sat May 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Seeker of Retribution wrote:In order: its strength is comparable to Tier Five. However, I am not combining strength with it, just gaining its arms and weapons as well as its abilities. Statistics are not being combined.
Got it. Flavor text. Moving on.

Seeker of Retribution wrote:On percentages, from this topic: https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net/t769-ability-precedents
Increases or decreases to your any of your stats should be described with words (such as moderate, severe, minor)
Why are we so vague? Seems weird. Whatever.

Seeker of Retribution wrote:
Do passive abilities need cool downs? All the skill trees I sampled for those abilities had no cool downs because they were all passive traits.
Those are way too potent to be considered passives. It doesn't have to be an incredibly lengthy cooldown--I'd say three would be fair.

It has been stated in several skill tree approvals that if a person identifies a skill or ability in a skill tree as being magical or esoteric, or for some reason that ability costs MP, Silence can and will affect it. The trick is that they have to identify it as such, otherwise it is just considered basic supernatural.
Alright.

Well it is tier three, which is the technical endgame. Do you have a recommendation for lowering it?
Fair point. Cancel that.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Sat May 23, 2015 10:23 pm

Vagueness allows intent to rule, opposed to creating a number's game, which is too easily abused.

Darkness Compels, Suffer the Light, and Predator are all standard, conditional buffs. There's nothing wrong with them, other than their cheese.

Party skill trees operate the same way normal skill trees do, if you're unfamiliar with how they operate, I'd suggest reading up as to not force members to be nerfed based on misconceptions.

Only defending so it doesn't seem like he's playing the 'owner' card.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Tue May 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Not budging on cooldowns, Harlow. Sorry.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Tue May 26, 2015 2:51 pm

Your opinion does not permit you to go around the established meta. You do not have the right to nerf someone to have them fit your incorrect standard of power.

If you're not going to properly adjust to how the site operates, you will no longer be able to do these approvals.

For further discussion, we'll take this to PMs.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Wed May 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Approved.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down