MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years. EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years. EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years. EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years. EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years.

Go down

The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years. Empty The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years.

Post by Gilgamesh Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:19 pm

Name: You don't know me? I am the greatest swordsman in all creation! I AM GILGAMESH!
Age: Uhhh... I forgot. I'm, like, really, really old, though.
Species: I'm a Somebody, obviously! Fleshy body, still got a heart, and all that!

Primary Elements
1.) Light
2.) Space
3.) Earth
4.) Wind

Personality: I'm literally the greatest person in reality! HAH! Okay, maybe not. But I love a good fight, I'm honorable, and I LOVE rare stuff! Especially weapons! I'm not the kind to go lookin' for a fight, unless you start doing, like, a lot of evil. In which case, I'm PROBABLY gonna stab you until you die.
Appearance: Okay, so, history. But, first, LET ME TAKE A HASH-TAG SELFIE!

The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years. Maxresdefault

Yeaaaaaah... Quality photography right there. No filters, either. (Freakin' Bartz photobombing my awesome selfie...)

History: My legend begins in the Twelfth Century.

...Or something like that.

I used to be a King! ...Don't remember much about that, though; that far back, my memory's pretty broken. I know something bad happened to me, then, and I ended up traveling. Then, I met this weird sorcerer-tree-alien guy called Exdeath. He talked about taking this broken, twisted world, and making it new. Which sounded AWESOME! I was SO in! However, as I fought for him, I met this guy, Bartz, and his friends. As we met, and fought, again and again, I started to realize that maybe Exdeath wasn't the good guy he made himself out to be. AND I WAS CERTAIN THAT HE WASN'T WHEN HE THREW ME INTO THE RIFT!!! Of course, Bartz and his friends wound up there, soon after. I ended up helping them, by way of taking out this thing called a Necrophobe, and, I found a way to leave the Rift! I've been traveling ever since, fighting strong heroes, claiming legendary weapons, and enjoying my seemingly immortal life.

Now, then, you, enough expository banter! It's time we write like men! And ladies! And video game characters based on Sumerian kings! For Gilgamesh...

IT IS ROLE-PLAYING TIME!!!!!

Other Notes: Uhhhhh... Nope.

...Please like me.

Last edited by Gilgamesh on Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed an element, and deleted a plot thing.)
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Legendary Swordmaster
Legendary Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years. Empty Re: The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years.

Post by Gilgamesh Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:36 am

BUMP FOR APPROVAL!!!!!
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Legendary Swordmaster
Legendary Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years. Empty Re: The greatest character you know. Character of the year. All years.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:39 am

Sir your application holds too many errors.
One of which is it's very existence.
Auto Denied.

No but seriously, Approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgamesh Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:38 pm

Altered an element, and removed a plot thing I accidentally revealed. 

Nothing major.
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Legendary Swordmaster
Legendary Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down