MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A Den Full of Hay - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A Den Full of Hay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A Den Full of Hay - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A Den Full of Hay - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A Den Full of Hay - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A Den Full of Hay - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A Den Full of Hay - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A Den Full of Hay - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A Den Full of Hay - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A Den Full of Hay

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Den Full of Hay - Page 2 Empty Re: A Den Full of Hay

Post by Professor Velox Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:12 pm

After the girl, named Tsumiko, was told a brief summary of their prior conversation, she immediately agreed to help. So she was the type of person who would quickly put their life on the line for the greater good. Shirou admired that in people. He wasn't sure if he could ever be like that again. To him, everything had to be carefully planned. He couldn't be too cautious which is why when Serenae held out her hand, he hesitated for a second.

"...Alright," Shirou said, placing his own hand upon hers. He figured that Serenae wouldn't just suddenly screw him over, especially after their entire discussion. And he was sure that she could have done away with him without deceit, since she was already aware of his weakness. He was just hoping it wouldn't be particularly painful, either physically or emotionally.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Directory : Shirou Velox
Timeline : The Ultimate Saga

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Shirou placed his hand in Serenae's. Tsumiko watched the two as Serenae closed her eyes and said to Shirou, "Focus on the man you fought. Not just what he looks like but his essence," Serenae said. Hopefully Shirou could remember enough after his 'magical slumber' for Serenae to go on. "If this goes to plan, I should be able to open a portal to whatever world he's currently located on," Serenae explained, concentrating hard.
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Directory : Character Directory
Timeline : Character Timeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Still hesitant, Shirou nodded nervously. The way Serenae was saying it, it seemed like she was going to be involved with Shirou's mind. Shirou felt extremely uncomfortable with the thought of somebody affecting his mind like so. String and Cael were different cases. They were literally him, and so there was a level of trust there that Shirou could have with nobody else. But he decided to trust Serenae. Things were bigger than him and his insecurities.

He closed his eyes and focused on his entrance to this universe. Seeing the masked man. Fighting with him. The sound his blades ripping through his flesh and then the darkness. However, the last sight he had seen was the man, so he focused on that. The moment where he was breathing his last breath.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:59 pm

As Shirou focused his mind, Serenae's own mind was flooded with images. The same thoughts that filled Shirou's head came into her mind and the horrific mask that covered the murderer's face became visible. Serenae felt very uneasy watching these things, as the barrage of images flitted across her mind. It felt to her as if she was experiencing these things, both the great pain and the awful emotions alike. Brightened images of various different worlds, and specifically different places in them. There were thousands of them that flashed before Serenae's eyes. This seemed to go on for hours, though it was realistically only a moment. Using the thoughts produced by Shirou she was able to lock on to the masked murderer's being. Serenae raised her hand and a white portal blossomed in the air.

Serenae dropped Shirou's hand and let a huge rush of air out of her lungs. She fell to her knees and continued gasping deeply as her head tried to cope with the stress that such an exploration caused.
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:29 am

Tsumiko watched with her head tipped to the side, blinking in the direction of the two. With a little apprehension, Shirou placed his palm upon the mage's. She didn't know exactly what was going on, the songstress assumed it to be some form of divination. Serenae said that she'd be able to open a portal to the masked man's location. That in itself seemed like a nifty trick.

After a short moment, Serenae raised a hand, summoning a portal as she did. Gasping for air, she feel to her knees. Tsumiko was quickly at her side, ensuring that she was alright. The suddenness of it caused her quite a bit of worry. Kneeling beside the mage, Tsumiko offered a hand to her to help her to her feet when she was ready. Was this form of divination that taxing on the mind and body? Or was what she seen that horrific? Tsumiko continued to stay at her side until Serenae was feeling up to standing. When she did, the songstress followed and turned her gaze upon the portal with stern, ready eyes. Whatever was waiting for them on the other side, Tsumiko was ready to put her everything into it.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:50 pm

As Serenae fell to the floor, suddenly exhausted, Shirou eyes widened at the site of the portal that had been created. "That's an interesting ability you have there," Shirou muttered as he walked to the portal and looked it over. He then turned to the two girls and said, "I'll go in first." Shirou returned his gaze to the portal and exhaled before walking into it.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:04 am

Tsumiko rushed forward to help Serenae. She gratefully accepted the help and allowed Tsumiko to pull her to her feet. She shook her head for a moment as she recovered from the strain creating the portal put on her. Shirou noted her interesting ability and proceeded through the portal. Serenae attempted to inform him that she needed to change her clothing before he did so, but he was gone already. Maaaan, I don't want to fight some evil dude dressed like this... she thought to herself. "Tsumiko, are you ready to go?" Serenae asked. "Because I'm going to grab a jacket," she finished.
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:35 am

After helping the mage to her feet, Tsumiko turned her attention to Shirou, who also seemed to be affected by whatever divination Serenae used. He recovered quickly, though, and stood to investigate the portal. Soon after, he walked in, disappearing into the light. At that point, the songstress returned her gaze to Serenae as she spoke.

“Y-Yeah. I'm ready. My only thing is that I don't have any of my weapons. It shouldn't be too much of a bother, though, if I can remain on the back lines. My main focus isn't actually fighting, but in support...” Tsumiko said, her voice trailing of as her eyes wandered to the portal. The blossoming light was rather captivating, and gave the woman a small bit of respite, knowing that they were heading into something unpleasant. With a silent sigh, the songstress moved to stand beside the portal, and turned to smile at Serenae.

“Meet ya on the other side!~” she chimed, stepping through the portal.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenae Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:24 pm

"I'll grab you something you can use and see you in a minute." Serenae watched Tsumiko go through the portal and quickly ran back to her bedroom. She threw on a black over shirt and grabbed her jacket, as well as her pouches and swords, before pulling her shoes on. She quickly walked back to her office room and also exited through the portal, it closing behind her.

[Topic End]
Serenae
Serenae
Master Serenae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2