MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Xadik EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Xadik EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Xadik EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Xadik EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Xadik EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Xadik EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Xadik EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Xadik EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Xadik EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Xadik

2 posters

Go down

Xadik Empty Xadik

Post by Xadik Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Name: Xadik (Pronounced: Zah-dhik)
Species: Somebody - Elven

Primary Elements
1.) Light
2.) Wind
3.) Fire
4.) Illusions

Personality: Xadik is very quiet, keeping to himself whenever possible. Whenever he has to interact with people he is blunt and to the point, speaking quickly and sometimes very feistily.
Appearance: Xadik is very tall and slender, with the pointed ears signature of his race. He wears a typical hunter's armor, dyed purple, and has long brown hair that goes down past his shoulders, and a pair of bright green eyes.

History: Xadik doesn't remember much of his early life, just that he lived in a giant forest. He awoke one day in this city with a bright orange sky with no idea how he'd gotten there or what his name was. He was also wearing a strange black hooded robe. Here he met a strange man in the same garb who told him that his heart had given into the darkness. While it didn't make sense to him, he followed the unknown stranger through a small wood to a mansion, where he promptly fell into a black void. When he woke up again, he was in his forest again and still didn't have any of his old memories, just the name that the man had given him: Xadik. Here he bumped into a brother and sister, twins, who after hearing his story offered for him to join them in their travels, and he's been traveling with them ever since.

Other Notes: Xakid was never actually a nobody, he just lost his memory and dreamed that he was, although at the time he had no idea what a nobody was.

Xadik
The Duskbreaker

Back to top Go down

Xadik Empty Re: Xadik

Post by Eno Vale Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:09 pm

This feels a bit incomplete to me. Before I go about approving this I wanted to ask if this was the finished form, or if you had any intentions of adding to it?
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Xadik Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:32 am

This is the finished form.

Xadik
The Duskbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:57 am

While I would like for you to expand on the personality and appearance, there's nothing actually wrong with this. Very court and to the point.

APPROVED
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down