MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Offender's skill tree  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Offender's skill tree  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Offender's skill tree  EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Offender's skill tree  EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Offender's skill tree  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Offender's skill tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Offender's skill tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Offender's skill tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Offender's skill tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Offender's skill tree

4 posters

Go down

Offender's skill tree  Empty Offender's skill tree

Post by Lenneth Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Base Ability: Your favorite stalker- Ever post offender increases higher his Str stats by a moderate amount become and the faster he regenerates health back up to up to a moderate high rate.

Base Ability Cool Down: N/A

Tier One
1st Skill:
All night long baby- Passive along the duration of topic Offender lay down roses from his body randomly on the filed. All future attacks or effects by Lenneth or offender will be increased by a small amount and heightens their sensory receptors. Offender instantly aware the location and time that someone picks up a rose and allows him to track them for the topic. One rose is created per post at a max of five per character tier

2nd Skill:
Poppers- Those that are targeted affected by this will also leave a trail of dark flames that will deal low darkness damage over the area trail for three post for  any one that cross it. 4 post cool down

3rd Skill:
Lets become one- Offender is able to share/steal experiences and memories with anyone he chooses during acts of passion or by touching them. Those that resist will find the experiences painfully. 3 post cool down  

4th Skill:  
My chosen- Offender is to able to vanish from his location and come out or enter Lenny’s body freely acting without affecting his master however they cannot be unconnected. Being part of Len allows offender to instantly be aware of anything Len is as well as read his master’s mind and visa versa Len to offender for awareness and thought reading.

5th Skill:
Rock Hard Baby- Every time offender is hit, he gains a moderate boost to damage resistance.

6th Skill:  
Climbing passions- Offender powers their physical attack, damage and Magical attack by slight amount. If he targets an ally they also character also gets a small buff of darkness elemental damage that adds to their attack, dealing small amount of additional darkness damage in concert with their own damage. These effects last two posts. 3 post cool down

Tier Two
1st Skill:
Go another round- Foes in a large area around Len and by Offender are healed by a moderate amount of health that are within his awareness scope. However based on how much they are healed their total damage output and effects are reduced by the same amount for 5 posts. Cool down 7 posts. Foes turned allies will lose all healing done to them by this effect and be restored to normal.

2nd Skill:
Take one for the team- Offender is able to transfer any effect, damage or stack that is placed on Lenny and transfer it to himself. Effects etc that are placed on him via this effect are reduced by a moderate amount.3 posts cool down

3th Skill:
More then willing- For every enemy on the field more than within a large radius of him the offender’s damage output is increased moderately

4th Skill:
Going in raw- Offender unleashes a force of power around himself in a large area that resembles and feels like a sticky substance that runs down the bodies of everyone caught. If touched by this force then foes will have their applied buffs and de-buffs removed, this with passive buffs will have them reduced for three posts before returning. 6 post cool down

5th Skill:
Sexual pestilence- Touching offender or damaging to him will transmit to the painfully poison like disease to the victim. The disease slowly infects there body painfully damaging them by a moderate amount of plant damage. The effects stack the more damage offender has taken or dealing whichever is higher, the severity of the damage or how long he holds on to his targets.  Lenneth is unaffected

Tier Three
1st Skill:
Never alone- If Lenneth KO'd, the Offender may instead KO himself to remove it from Lenneth. After KOing itself in this manner offender vanishes and retreats back into Lenneth.

2nd Skill:
With you always- When Offender is K.O by any means he can emerge back into the battle after 10 consecrative posts of resting from Lenneth's body, even he does this Len's body release of pulse of darkness that push foes a moderate distance away from him. This can only occur once per topic.

3th Skill:
I need you baby- Producing a outwardly emission of healing energies himself and allies within a large area around Offender gain a large boost health regeneration to their health. Their health will quickly rise by moderate amount of their max health  each post of the entire topic and negative stats effects reduced by a moderate amount in effeteness. If they are at full health then instead their damage reduction to attacks will raise by the same amount.

4th Skill:
Demon roses Hush…- Offender creates a massive filed of roses. The flowers make air borne  supernaturally poisons. Any being that is in the is near the poison mist deals moderate damage to them each post. While damaging the dark poison will also slowly numb the senses of its victims and paralyses if the remain in the mist for over 5 post.  Lenny and offender are unaffected. 25 post cool down

Last edited by Lenneth on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:47 pm; edited 8 times in total
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Offender's skill tree  Empty Re: Offender's skill tree

Post by Greed Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:41 am

If you don't mind, I'd like to help you with making this skill-tree more clear and viable at everyone's benefit.

You need to re-read your base ability and clarify it extremely.
Greed
Greed
Synth Eater

Directory : Everything About Greed

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:37 am

Base Ability: Enthused is not a proper mechanic, you either passively gain strength and regenerate, or you're going to have a more defined condition.

T1 abilities generally only have one effect, with something conditional to make them more powerful.

T2 abilities may have stipulations that T1's do not, allowing them inherent power.

Please keep that in mind and edit accordingly. For example, All Night Long Baby may either restore health, increase the effectiveness, be aware of the location of whomever holds these. Although, for tracking, you wouldn't need to limit it to 2 posts. And giving that stipulation does not justify adding it.

Or, for example, Poppers, you can either have the flames or the buff.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:57 am

edited
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:59 am

Base Ability: You can choose two of those three things at high moderate, or get all three for low moderate.

All Night Long Baby will need a maximum amount of roses out at once. I'd say 5 per tier.

Poppers: Do these flames hurt the target as well?

Lets Become One: Needs a cool-down. Keep in mind, the way it is worded, it is an on contact ability.

My chosen: Guardians may not separate from their Seekers. Otherwise, this is fine.

Rock Hard Baby: Every time you're hit, you may gain a moderate boost to damage resistance.

Climbing Passions: We no longer allow buffs to endurance. You'd have to make it a buff to damage resistance. You can lower the cool-down to three posts.

Never Alone: Processing.

Take One For The Team: Needs a cool-down. You may reduce either the duration or the effects.

More Than Willing: Needs a range. Right now, it can technically affect the world.

Going in Raw: Is this an AoE? You said targets, which confused me. I just need clarification. Anyway.

You cannot disable passive buffs, as that negates skill trees. You can potentially redirect them, however, you're going to have to choose between that, or reducing the effectiveness of their buffs. Healing an restoration are unrelated to buffing.

Sexual Restoration: Just to clarify, you'd only transfer one stack per post of holding.

Go Another Round: How do you designate enemies? How many may you choose?

Demon Rose Hush...: This needs a duration and a large cool-down. Or is it once per topic?

You will not be able to deal damage, numb senses, paralyze, and expand the field. You're going to have to choose between effects.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:39 am

two picked

edited

no doesn't hurt them just those they are around

two posts cool down good?

edited

i just used another's abiltiy, let me know and edited

ok

aoe around him and i figured just as many within the range of them

and picked only the first two

picked

aoe around his body, forgot to man foes around him
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:42 pm

For future reference, please detail which response you're addressing. When you skip responses, it's difficult to understand which abilities you're talking about.

Lets Become One: Make it 3 CD.

My Chosen: The only way a guardian would be able to separate from a seeker is with a base ability, with a definitive duration. They will not be able to passively separate.

Never Alone: 1) You cannot treat Endurance like hit points or life in a video game. 2) The Offender K.Oing will not allow it to transfer Endurance for Health. They are inequivalent.

Take One For The Team:
Effects etc that are placed on him via this effect are reduced by a moderate amount by 3 posts.

So, you're reducing the duration by 3?

Going In Raw: Raise the CD to 6 posts.

Go Another Round: Raise the CD to 7 posts.

Demon Roses Hush:
While damaging the dark poison will also slowly numb the senses of its victims and paralyses if the remain in the mist for over 5 poisons.
Important typo to address. I know you meant 5 posts. It just needs to be changed as to not confuse people reading it.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:06 pm

My Chosen: The only way a guardian would be able to separate from a seeker is with a base ability, with a definitive duration. They will not be able to passively separate. wrote:

Ok changed it to just have offender fade off and just appear from my body while still being connected

So you will either have to make this an ability that un-K.O's with a 10 post cool-down, or will have to make this a healing ability. wrote:

Wait how do I have it make it have a cool down? Offender is ko if he uses this and I can’t revive him for the topic to use it again?

So, you're reducing the duration by 3? wrote:

Sorry typo meant that as the cool down

I edited the rest to what you wanted
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:29 pm

Guardian's, to my knowledge, can go into the seeker's body, they just can't separate. And they also automatically go into the seeker when they're K.O'd. Just clarifying. Although, the awareness is still a valid T1 ability, but I'd say you should change it to that they're both aware of what the other is aware of.

I had edited the K.O ability, please refresh to see the new information.

You put the Going in Raw CD in Sexual Pestilence.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:39 pm

oh i see

edited
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:47 pm

The Offender will not able to come back unless revived through a separate ability.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:57 pm

alright what teir would that be and cool down suggestion?
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:10 pm

Apologies, when I edited the new information, I had forgot to include that the ability (exchanging K.O status) would have to be T3. As per K.O precedents, only characters  with T3 magic and up may have revival, meaning skill trees hit a similar glass ceiling with revival.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Ok edited

I added a new ability in t3 and added a little helping buff to Len for losing offender if it can be there, if not I’ll remove the addition.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:49 pm

Never alone- If Lenneth KO'd, the Offender may instead KO himself to remove it from Lenneth. After KOing itself in this manner offender vanishes and retreats back into Lenneth. While offender is KO'd Len gains a moderate buff to his damage resistance.
What I meant was, this would be T3.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:58 pm

oh so then for offender to be un koed would that also be another t3 ability?
Thelennx
Thelennx

Directory : Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:21 pm

If it were a skill tree ability, yes. It'd be automatically activated when he is K.O'd, but would only be once per topic.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:35 pm

ok moved "Go another round" to teir 2 and weakened it and moved "Never alone" to t3
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:43 pm

While offender is KO'd Len gains a moderate buff to his damage resistance.

Remove that, and you're good to go. Apologies, I should've specified that prior.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:48 pm

removed
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down