MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Pyrrha EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Pyrrha EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Pyrrha EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Pyrrha EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Pyrrha EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Pyrrha EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Pyrrha EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Pyrrha EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Pyrrha EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Pyrrha

2 posters

Go down

Pyrrha Empty Pyrrha

Post by Changeling Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:52 am

Name: Pyrrha
Type: Gauntlets
Size: Medium
Alignment: Magnetism
Enchants / Abilities
Iron Grip: Zulu's synthesis cannot be wrenched out of his hands, and he can hold on to any metallic surface with the same grip strength.

Polarity Darts: The gauntlets can fire a pair of darts that stick to any surface. Once activated, the darts exert a strong magnetic pull on each other, causing whatever objects are affected to be drawn together, often leading to a massive collision. When caught in the collision, or part of the collision, affected individuals will take moderate damage. The damage stacks up every 10 meters. Zulu can remotely disable the effect at his leisure. Maximum range is 10 meters per SYN Tier. In terms of resisting the effects (should someone find a dart lodged in their spines), it would be the target's STR Tier versus Zulu's SYN Tier

Magnetic Personality: The gauntlets can magnetically pull anything metallic towards it and vice versa. Same effect as the Polarity Darts. Can be used to wrench other people's items away.
Notable Information:

Last edited by Changeling on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Changeling
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Pyrrha Empty Re: Pyrrha

Post by Drake Pathos Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:01 pm

Everything looks fine, save for Polarity Darts. I need more definition as to what kind of damage it does. Also, I assume it pulls from two points in the normal use, causing it to pull someone in two directions and the damage comes from that.

TLDR I need to know the maximum amount of damage at what range.

Also it might be better to say that it creates a field between the two darts that creates a foci in the middle to create collisions. Otherwise, using two darts sound like they compete for polarity.

If people are strong enough, they can keep their weapons in their hands. I mean, loose grips are loose grips but wanted to note that.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Directory : All my Directories

Back to top Go down

Post by Changeling Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:33 pm

It's kinda hard to calculate damage since it relies on the objects being pulled together, so I was leaving it open for the person to decide how much damage they'd get within reason.

I'm not sure what a fair max distance would be, so I'd take a suggestion.
Changeling
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:18 am

Well, you shouldn't rely on another person to decide that. I would say the most damage you can do is Moderate, but that damage can stack based on distance.

As for range? I'd say 10 meters per synthesis tier. Also, think about angle. If you shot two right behind someone's shoulders, shouldn't both pull them towards the wall that would presumable be behind them? You also should account for if you shot them with the bolts. Wouldn't it possibly immobilize them? I think at this point, to resist, it'd be the Strength tier, however I could be wrong.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Changeling Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:54 am

Edited, and nah, they can only be pulled towards each other, so in that scenario, they'd be forced to push their breast out as their shoulder blades get pulled together.
Changeling
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Pathos Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Perfect. Approved, however it's subject to change in case I was wrong about the damage or syn v. str.

Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum