I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Sun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Mon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

» Sidonia Barta
Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:06 pm by Faye

» Sedvi
Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:14 pm by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Final Fantasy Topsites

Satya Ashima Jr.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Satya Ashima Jr.

Post by Satya on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:01 pm

"I've yet to fulfill my destiny. Therefore, you were meant to lose this battle from the start."

Name: Satya Ashima Jr.
Alias: Raging Dragon
Height: 5'11
Weight: 159 lbs
Species: Somebody - Human

Primary Elements
1.) Light
2.) Fire
3.) Wind
4.) Lightning

Personality: Satya is an amiable, but reserved individual. He seems to quite distant when interacting with others, almost as if he is attempting to solve some far off problem while simultaneously communicating with the person or people around him. Satya isn't exactly blunt or cold, but he is always honest, and doesn't necessarily strive to sugarcoat things. This blonde haired swordsman is very observant and analytical, and has an intelligence level to match those traits. He is always forming a strategy, whether it is in the heat of battle, or simple pass-time conversation. He holds a certain lack of trust towards all folk, seeing himself as the sole person that he can trust to do anything. Due to this fact, he is hardly ever caught believing deceitful people, and will openly claim his dislike for them.

Despite the questioning, underlying nature that Satya has, he is still generally friendly. He is not emotionally challenged as most would assume, making friends rather easily and only struggling to keep in touch with them due to his constant travelling. He enjoys the stars in the night sky more than anything else, always talking about how the stars are "more than what they appear to be." In fact, he can be seen staring into the sky often, being fascinated and calmed by the sight of it. In addition to this enjoyment of the sky, Satya also enjoys fighting. His passion for fighting comes second only to his love for the starry, night sky. He strives to always become stronger by fighting the most powerful people that he can, believing that doing so will assist him in reaching his ambitious goals.

Appearance:
Click for Appearance Information:

Description: Satya is man who possesses very simple features that are usually associated with Humans. He has elongated, blonde hair, usually tied in a single braid, and peachy skin. He has a lean body type, but he has managed to maintained a good amount of muscle on his body. Most would describe him as toned and slim in that regard. Satya is usually seen wearing all black attire, from his boots, to his sleeveless shirt and jacket to top it all off. The only parts of his usual attire that are not black are his white gloves, the border of his small jacket and his boots, and the red trench coat he wears.

He possesses two main distinguishing features. The first, is Satya's bright, yellow eyes. Looking into his eyes, one is able to feel the intense conviction within Satya's soul and spirit. His eyes pulsate with an energy comparable to that of a wild dragon; thus, he earned his nickname, the
Raging Dragon. The second feature is one that is not depicted in the image above. Satya's right arm is made of a certain metal construct that combines advanced science with the best of engineering. This arm is not only more durable than a normal arm, but it also operates just the same way as a normal one would. Most people are unaware of Satya's prosthetic limb because he keeps it hidden by his clothes, but it is there.  

History: Satya was raised under his father, a famed hero within his world. The boy never had an easy childhood, training day and night to be his father's successor. All of this activity led to Satya growing into a healthy bodied and minded individual. It wasn't long before news that the world's high king had been killed by a mysterious man reached the boy and his father. With this new information, the two set out on their journey to the kingdom so that they could investigate the situation and perhaps learn about the mysterious man. It was during their investigation that the pair encountered a Heartless. It didn't seem to be the first encounter for Satya's father, but it definitely was for the boy.

Satya witnessed his father's battle with the Heartless, noting how powerful the female was. The battle ended in a draw, with the two fighters delivering simultaneous, killing blows to each other. So, at the age of 18, Satya was left fatherless and without anyone to lead him. The boy dedicated the next year of his life to training that far surpassed anything that he had ever done. With the recent passing of his 19th birthday, Satya Ashima set out on his new-found goal. One that he knows will take determination and grit, and will be far from easy. It is a goal that he has defined as "his destiny." He plans to find the mysterious man who killed his world's king, because he was the one who caused Satya's life to change so drastically.

Other Notes:

- The origin behind Satya's prosthetic arm is an encounter he had at the age of 7 where he was poisoned by an animal bite. His arm had to be surgically removed, or else he wouldn't survive. Satya's father, not wanting his son to live his life as a cripple, paid the large sum of money it took for Satya to have his arm replaced in full.

- Satya is notably an ambidextrous person, being able to do nearly everything he can do with his right hand, with his left one as well. Despite this, Satya admits that his most dominant hand is his right.

Last edited by Satya on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Satya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satya Ashima Jr.

Post by Faye on Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:46 am

You can have one more primal or advanced elemental affinity.

Faye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satya on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:07 am

Oh, I was aware. But hey, since you mentioned it, I think I'll take lightning. Was anything else out of order??

THEME SONG
Character Tier (I)
MP (50) | DP (2)
Strength Tier (I) | Endurance Tier (I) | Magic Tier (I) | Synthesis Tier (I) | Speed Tier (I) | Agility Tier (I)
Satya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:29 am

Nope. You're good to go. Approved.

Faye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content