MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Resurrection of A EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Resurrection of A EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Resurrection of A EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Resurrection of A EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Resurrection of A EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Resurrection of A EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Resurrection of A EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Resurrection of A EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Resurrection of A EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Resurrection of A

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Resurrection of A Empty Resurrection of A

Post by Alexander Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:36 am

Alexander's visit to Radiant Garden would likely not be brief. Nor was it without purpose. He strode up to the iron doors of the Radiant Garden castle, his nice clothing draped over his form as he was met by the guards on the premises. After a brief explanation of who he was and why he had come without warning, the guards somewhat tentatively lead hm inside, their hands at their weapons should they need to be ready to strike at a moment's notice, yet not so firmly held as to cause undue discomfort to the young man.

Alexander's steps were light and graceful while their steps were heavy and mechanical, their armor clinking against the ground as they walked Alexander towards what he could only assume was the throne room. The young man's raven hair caught glimmers of light every so often, and his blood-colored eyes stared forward with purpose. These two features lent him a fiercer appearance than he would have otherwise had, because aside from these his face quite handsome, if not more cute than that. He was a young man after all, and still had that youthful complexion.

Alexander's purpose here was to speak with the current world leader about the people who remained trapped in what Alexander came to call the DDT, which was shorthand for Digital Disney Town. He thought is was more clever than it actually was, his experience being limited and acronyms still being a novelty for him to make use of and exploit for quick reference.

Yet, he felt trepidation regardless of the integrity of why he had come. He had arrived so suddenly and with no prior warning. While it was a situation not entirely within his control due to events at home, it was still impolite and the severity of such rudeness was not lost on him. While fearful he sucked it up and did his best to display poise and grace, and exhibit his position as a ruler fairly. The new ruler of Radiant Garden would certainly understand once he explained the situation... right?
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Resurrection of A Empty Re: Resurrection of A

Post by Celia Darkson Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:41 pm

A shadow had crept over the world that was Radiant Garden. After the horrific events in the world of Twilight Town, several things occurred which gave a specific family, the edge to put their hands in a small bit of things that concerned the overall integrity of the places they inhabited. One such hand, was the hand that belonged to the magician, Celia Darkson. The young girl was gifted with the body of the leader of Radiant Garden, Axis Genesis, from her older sister Marigold.

The last few months without interruption were a bit of a god sent to the young girl. Apparently, the guards and people were used to having their leader missing from the place for extended periods of time. However, the time frame in which it took Celia to operate on and revive the body didn't take much time at all, really. The procedure, all it involved was a the use of a little bit of black magic. Namely, necromancy. Celia was well versed to a degree, in these forms of magics, due to her exposure to the darkness of the "Otherworld." She simply cleaned up the body of any toxins, both inside and out, before she bit into the exposed neck of the body. From there, it was a simple matter of injecting her blood into it and allowing it to course freely through it, to give the necessary oxygen back to the organs and muscles and revive them. Next, she performed a simple ritual, which allowed her to remove a piece of her soul and seal it firmly into the body of the long dead world leader. The mage had successfully bound the body and all of its essences to her and her only. A perfect puppet for her to use.

This all only took a week and since then, she had put the thing to good use. Since the body was largely intact originally, there was no change in body movement, so there wasn't any form of suspicion that could have given away that their leader was anything but what she appeared as to them. The puppet master had also managed to link her piece of the soul inside the puppet, to its mind and through the time of its creation, up until now, had used the young girl's memories to emulate her behavior to near perfect results. Another prospect from this, was the knowledge she constantly sapped from the brain of the once alive Axis. The Datascape. A trove of replicated worlds that quite frankly to Celia, were another challenge all on their own to tackle. She would have loved to go and visit, maybe even attempt to bring some people back and experiment on them, but she didn't. Rather, she focused on the other bodies at her disposal.

Months later and now they finally have a visitor. One who came without warning, but one that caught the eye of the puppet master. The guards led the raven-haired man through the halls of the castle and eventually to the throne room. It was here, that he would be introduced to the sight of the Puppet Axis, who sat upon the throne, being pampered in a way, by the vampire girl, Celia. At the sound of the doors opening, the golden-eyed young woman, turned around with an expectant smile. Her single fang poked over her bottom lip and glistened only momentarily against the light that shined on it. The light, however, relocated to a portion of her face where a bright flash of gold can be seen from her orbs. The puppet itself looked upon the red-eyed newcomer and rose an eyebrow. They both wondered what it was the man was doing here. A giggle escaped the young vampire's lips and she hopped over to the side of the throne, so she could allow the puppet to do some of the talking, while she analyzed the entirety of the handsome-faced man before them.

"Welcome, stranger. To what do I owe this sudden audience?" Though the words she used were formal, her tone was completely colloquial. This showed that she retained a bit of that easy going personality, but it was also being influenced by the eloquence and proper speech the young Celia grew up around. The mage's end, she blended in quite nicely with the shadowed effect the throne had given her. She simply sat there, her smile growing wider as she looked upon the unknown young man. Her vibes were overall cheery and didn't give off a hint of malicious intent. What further added to this innocence, was the way how she gently bounced in place.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:42 pm

Alexander's entry was met by an initial silence. The only things that addressed his entry were the opening of the doors, and the still rhythmic steps of the pair that accompanied him. They came to a stop at either side, and Alexander's eyes noted the pair on the throne of Radiant Garden's ruler.

Alexander did not know the previous ruler of Radiant Garden. In fact, he had only heard her name in passing some months ago when she initially vanished from a battle. He did not commit it to memory, not because of disrespect but simply because at the time, he'd had Betahni breathing down his neck. He hoped the the conversation wouldn't steer towards the discussion of the past leader in depth, but as his eyes traveled between the woman on the thrown and the servant girl that apparently cared her, he felt his confidence waver momentarily.

"I apologize deeply," Alexander began. "I understand that my presence here must be most inopportune because of how little warning I've given, and I wish that there were another way I could have approached you, but an underlying factor in my own Kingdom prevented me from sending a messenger." He bowed before both of them. "Lord of Radiant Garden, my name is Alexander. I am the currently standing Prince from the Kingdom of Dreams, and today I stand before you as both a sovereign and a diplomat."

Alexander returned to his upright position, folding both hands behind his back as he stood up straight, just as he had been taught all those times. Motherand the others spoke often and fondly of those with proper posture, as well as those who spoke with eloquence. Alexander's own voice, for being conducted professionally was not totally devoid of emotion. Rather, it was being adjusted for the situation, and he maintained a respectful tone throughout his speech.

"I come on behalf of the survivors of Disney Castle, contained within the Dataspace. I wish to treaty with you over their release. I am not certain that you are aware of their presence though, so I may have much to explain and if so, Iwill tell you what I am able."
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:41 am

Celia allowed the Axis Puppet to remain relaxed, but in a rather formal way to show her position has current ruler of the world and also as one that could still be easily approached. This came in the form of a soft smile that touched upon the woman's lips, when the man introduced himself as Prince Alexander of the Castle of Dreams. Quite the mouthful, but it was something that the puppet master, Celia, would remember quite easily.

"I am Axis Genesis, Digital Lord over Radiant Garden. Now then, what brings the Prince to me at such a sudden time?" The puppet introduced itself justly and gave a small nod towards Alex, which was a signal that allowed him to ease up even if it were just a bit. She didn't want him too uptight in her presence after all. Her question remained the highlight of her little introduction, for her owner was quite curious in what the man was doing there. Information would be recorded through the puppet and sent to the vampire-girl as to not have her owner's attention split. The mage on the other hand, took the liberty of watching the young man's face and body closely. Her head tilted in solid interest as she noted all of his features. Red eyes, raven-black hair and a rather handsome face. These were features that were normally shared between vampire or vampire-like creatures. Most notably, the young girl made the connection to her older brother Gwain, who had ebony-black hair and piercing sharp red eyes. However, Alex didn't share that particular scent of a vampire, but sure had the regal stench of one.

The question was quickly answered and it pertained to the fate of those who had been rescued, from the horrific destruction of the world known as, Disney Town. Celia had done some digging deep within the mind of the puppet and she too knew the condition of those currently being held within the world. The Axis from before had placed any and all survivors into the Datascape as a way to prevent their deaths. A smart move on her part. However, now, some Prince from a distant land asked for their release. Normally, something like that would have easily been granted even without the asking from another. Celia was skeptical, though, for how did a person like Alexander ascertain information such as that? There were indeed questions, but they had to be specific.

"I am very aware of their presence within the Digital Disney Town, because it was me who had placed the survivors into the Datascape in order to save them from the imminent destruction of the world. But I find it quite odd that and excuse me for speaking in a candid manner, that a person like you, a prince of all types to know about their fate. Tell me how you came across such information and I also ask what it is about their well-being that has you coming personally to me, in order to talk treaty for their release?" Puppet Axis asked, her eyebrow raised with a certain degree of caution to it. Meanwhile, the mage watched his orbs and every movement, to find any crack within his demeanor at the question being asked. Normally those who were quick to divulge information were also quick to hide some of the details. She checked if Alex were going to lie to their faces. Another thing she checked, is if she could possibly knock him unconscious and give his body a little tender love and cutting, since his genetics already seemed to be the first interesting thing on her list. A smile came to her lips, as the robed girl thought about all the things that could have possibly made him tick.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Something in the back of Alexander's mind clicked. Despite his poise, the confusion on his face would become immediately evident, if only for a short time. If she was the one that put them in the computer... that meant she was the world leader that was supposed to have vanished some months ago! Yet, here she sat atop the throne apparently alive and not missing at all. "Pardon my confusion, Lord Genesis," he began, "but I had been informed that the leader of Radiant Garden vanished some months back. We hadn't heard anything counter to that, so I thought for a moment that you were her successor. My deepest apologies for my misinformation. I'm afraid you now have me at quite the disadvantage."

He very briefly weighed his options, having bought himself some time to breath internally. So, this was the original world leader. The very same world leader who put them in the computer. The very same world leader who left them trapped there for months. This already wasn't shaping up to go well. Alexander wanted to use the lie he had invented- the one that Oswald was a family contact in Disney Town, who managed to send one last message off before darkness consumed the world. However, if she remembered Oswald at all- a child-sized rabbit would be hard to misplace even in passing- that story might easily be able to fall apart. From what Alexander knew, Axis had actual political ties to Disney Town.

As much as he didn't like it, he was going to put his cards on the table and show what he was holding. He took a deep breath and sighed. "So without going into a lot of detail about the how of it, if you don't mind, I quite enjoy travelling in my free time. Usually, when I can get a moment I slip away to explore the worlds. One particular day, just a short time ago, I managed to slip into Digital Disney Town on accident. They said they had been left in the computer for months, and given what I had previously thought I assumed that because you were missing, there wasn't anybody to let them out. I had come with the intent to free them, and give them shelter among my people while they are so displaced."
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:57 pm

There it was, that one bit of confusion that Alex had shown, that Celia had caught. When one had two pairs of eyes on them, it was nigh impossible to try and hide any form of spike in emotion. She smiled inwardly, Celia did, as she guessed what his next sentences were going to be. Sure enough, it were the assumptions that the puppet was first faced with when she returned some time ago to the world. Many questioned her return, but since she came back in such perfect shape, it were almost too easy to just come up with a small lie and put the masses at rest. The mage would do the same with Alexander that she did with the others, which is crush the rumors now.

"That is true, I was missing some time ago, however, it was in attempt to prevent a threat to the worlds. I am back now to tend to the Datascape and to the people as best I can. However, don't apologize, Alexander. A lot of people have had similar reactions to my return." The puppet spoke quite coolly. She was relaxed, but made sure to not beat around the bush with everything. Something about Alex's words had sparked something in the mind of the puppet master, though, for he said he himself was at a disadvantage. What did he mean by such a thing? Celia's initial thought was that the prince would have attempted to bargain in some way to the successor, if there were one. That was an assumption, however, and she had a thing about assumptions that she didn't like all too well. She would continue the conversation as if her thoughts were never assumed...

The Prince of Dreams continued with what he had to say and with what he just told them, the silver-haired woman wouldn't let information not be passed on. He came to "her" for treaty and if he is to withhold his information one way or the other, then she couldn't trust the handsome young man.

"I do mind." Puppet Axis said curtly. "The how and why are probably the most important aspects of this conversation. You mention that you happened to slip into the Digital Disney Town, which means you found access to the Datascape somehow. Where in all the worlds did you travel to come across such a place? Once again, I'll also ask how you managed to find out about that information. Should you want treaty, you should be a bit more inclined to be honest with me." She said easily. From what Celia could remember, Axis loved the Datascape, for it were like a child to her. A child she had nurtured and taken care of, so it only made sense to have the puppet react in such a way to the words Alex spoke. "One last tid-bit, if you don't mind. I placed the people Disney Town in there for their protection and while yes, I went on a personal mission to help quell chaos, I had intended to release them. You want me to give them asylum in your world, when this one is clearly suitable for giving them solace. Are you extending your world as a form of courtesy to these people or is there something else you're after?" The puppet leader asked. Her tone was serious, yet she remained as relaxed as could be. They were merely talking after all, so there was no need to get all stiff for no reason.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:45 pm

This leader was aggressive, which means Alexander would have to be aggressive and eloquent back. This was a true treaty, but she was demanding information that he couldn't give her without telling her an incredible story. Even if it was true. This was going to be difficult. More difficult than he would have liked. It required the kind of honesty only a lunatic would have been comfortable with.

Deadpanned. Serious expression.

"I refrained from explaining, as the tale of how is incredulous. I has presumed you would not believe me, and I wished not to flaunt myself if unnecessary. What you regard as a secret, I regard as an unimportant detail. But, if you will insist on it than I will try to demonstrate." Alexander raised a hand from his side, and to his left a portal of swirling white and blue energy appeared. "I've been able to make these for a long time," he explained. "Occasionally I go travelling through them. If I make them with no destination in my head, they spit me out in random areas. This random area happened to be inside your computer... somehow. I'm not exactly sure how that worked, actually."

He waved his hand, and dismissed it. "Thus I met the people of Disney Town in the computer. Unfortunately they are most unhappy and distressed. There are those among them trying to maintain order, but the once vibrant populace have given in to cynicism, as they've been left within the confines of the computer world for so long." Alexander closed his eyes and took a deep breath. This next part may have been the most difficult of all.

"And if I am to be completely honest with you, I believe that they not find happiness here. I understand that you were caught up in other events, but those people were relying on you and you let them down in a very big way. Even if you do release them and allow them to live in your world, what then? They don't trust you. It's also evident that preparations haven't been made for your world to accommodate such a large population, while my world stands ready. In addition, I've already discussed it with them. They would seek asylum in my Kingdom Moreover, my world breeds dreams into those who have none, and if any such environments exist that could bring them back to their old, fun-loving selves the Kingdom of Dreams certainly has that much going for it. There is one last thing, further still from all of this."

Alexander's eyes narrowed. "I would posit that if you truly cared for their well being, then you would have been preparing to release and likely, already done so. While we had thought you vanished, I can't see this world as having been operating without leadership for months. Chaos would be abound, but no signs other than the norm are visible. So if you cared for them, then either you've been so preoccupied with something else that you feel is far more important than them and thus lack the time to properly care about their emotional state and well being, or you don't care and will never make the required time. I apologize if that offends you, as it is not my intention. You asked for honesty, and perhaps my youth and inexperience clouds me. While I am not showing it, I will voice that I find this entire situation very unpleasant to have to be a part of. You ask me if there is something else I am after? I am not."
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:30 am

Celia and the Axis puppet exchanged glances to make the conversation flow normally. Naturally, it just looked as though they both pondered what it could possibly that would be unbelievable to the two of them. However, what it was that Alexander had shown both the puppet and the vampire girl, was indeed something that was thought impossible. The prince had the ability to create portals and with no particular destination in, could end up anywhere at all. A smile widened on the white-haired young lady, while a small scowl formed on the face of the World Leader. Celia was definitely most interested in Alex now, for he had just shown the ability to deny the logic established in such systems, like the Datascape. Axis frowned because of the emulated emotions she would have felt, realizing that there was a possible hole that someone could use, in order to break into her baby. She knew about every single entrance point that were created, but was amazed someone found a way to break that... Not a good sign.

The two decided that they would allow the Prince of Dreams to finish, simply to allow the story to remain as long as he made it. He considered it a detail that wasn't worth going into, but that was in fact, quite the opposite with the mage. She found another prospective ally, that she could possibly gain a great deal of resources out of. After all, Marigold did mention that she planned to do building projects on the worlds they were currently in control of, so it would have been prudent to attempt to gain as much support and materials necessary to help further these goals. While Celia thought on that, Axis continued to allow the prince to admonish her for the negligence she showed in terms of handling the citizens of Disney Town.

It was a visible blow to the puppet's pride indeed, but she remained professional. She had the right mind to tell the man off and let him know that it wasn't due to any form of rationalizing the importance of one task over the other, that prevented her from freeing the people. Something like that could have easily backfired and that was because in the time it took for Celia to reanimate the body, plus sow the seeds of Darkson influence into the world of Radiant Garden, went on far longer than she had expected. One could say she were almost too careful, but careless to the point of where she forget about the Disney Town citizens flat out. Then again, she more than likely had no real intention of letting them out and planned to experiment on them all. That plan was tossed out the window, now that Alexander arrived. That wouldn't show on neither's face, however, for the puppet master had to continue giving the Axis Puppet the thick skin necessarily to properly handle the situation.

"You speak bold words, Alexander, Prince of Dreams." The puppet said shortly. "However, I will admit that I have indeed become very negligent during my quest. I will not use it as an excuse to absolve me of my fault in the suffering of those people, but I will say that it is something you should be careful of as well, young prince. There is a great evil that has a personal vendetta against a select few and may soon be setting his sights on others. Due to this, I hoped to have mount a preemptive strike and tried to quell the evil's nature but..." The young woman had trailed off momentarily, but her eyesight never once broke away from the man before her. "But I failed and in those two months, I have still been in the works of undoing the damage my absence has caused." Axis explained and quickly thought on the words the prince had spoke of before. The people of Disney Town actively sought to go to his world and with how the magical properties of his world worked, who was she to deny such a solace...? Then again, this was all being mimicked by the vampire who controlled her mind, body and spirit.

Axis looked over to Celia and motioned to the young girl. The mage happily bounced over to be in front of the young ruler and the two exchanged a few inaudible words. Their conversation remained mostly relaxed and cool, showing that even despite the black-haired man's words, he hadn't offended the woman in the slightest. That was a good thing. Eventually, the two's conversation would finish and Celia turned her gaze over to Alexander, her wide, golden eyes brightened with joy.

"I shall agree to your end of the treaty, Alexander, however, this works both ways. This silver-haired young lady in front of me. Her name is, Celia Darkson and she works alongside the Darkson Industries, which have been a help in the restoration of this town, plus the damaged one of Twilight Town, another distant world. Besides building projects, they also deal in other forms of services that go into other businesses. Celia here speaks on my behalf and has been speaking on my behalf in the past few months, when it comes to the progression of my world." The puppet explained coolly and motioned towards the mage. "I implore you to speak with her, while I deal with the actions of releasing the citizens. When you and her have reached an agreement to the terms for the treaty, you shall have them freed and moved into your lands. Do you accept?" She asked firmly and expected him to cooperate. Behind those determined and relaxed eyes, the Puppet Axis knew deep down that Alex was in a position where he could not refuse.

Celia herself remained positively bright and bouncing, due to how she had the young prince in the palm of her hands. She walked up and over to him, then gave Alexander a curtsy. The vampire looked up with her genuine smile, her eyes glistened gently against his own crimson-red.

"Pleasure to be working with such a charismatic and white-knight of a man. As Lord Genesis has introduced, I am Celia Darkson. I look forward to discussing the remaining details of our treaty, which we shall go over in a separate room." She stated with a slight bounce in place. The snow-white haired, golden-eyed young lady showed that she was more than likely the pinnacle of happiness in the town. In her head, she indeed looked forward to working with the Prince... Deep down, what she really wanted was to knock him unconscious and cut into his body. Her mind raced with what she could find in that brain of his, how taught and strong his muscles must be and how his body responds to all kinds of pain... Celia's heart fluttered in her stomach at the thought.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:52 pm

Alexander's eyes searched for a hint of expression, and that hint was all he had caught. His boldness was a huge gamble, and one that could have easily backfired. Yet, he had little to no alternative in terms of negotiation, and while hard-lining was not a natural occurrence within his spirit and persona, he quickly realized in that moment that he may soon have to learn to be that way. After all, people in power seemed very loathe to compromise usually, as compromise meant invariably they would be relinquishing some authority. Understandably, this unnerved a great deal of them.

Realistically, Axis didn't have to acknowledge a single thing Alexander had said. She reserved the right to approach this tyrannically, and doing so would have forced Alexander to pursue other means of freeing them... what ever those methods would have been. Probably espionage. If they had come through a portal in Disney Town, and there was another one here, then there must have been more elsewhere, hidden. Or not hidden, but just secured. Thankfully, though, it seemed that it wouldn't need to come to that.

She began to explain herself, not justify her negligence but an actual admission to it. Her reference to a great evil, despite it being casual, bothered Alexander more than he visibly showed, which was only a furrowing of his brow. A moment more had Axis and who Alexander could only assume was an adviser or confidant of some kind speak for a short period, before the ruler and her apparent right hand turned back towards him. The ruler's gaze he was familiar with, but the young girl's was something new to him. Her golden eyes shone like gemstones, and they left an impression of some unspoken want upon his mind.

The young woman was introduced as Celia Darkson, member of a foriegn company that obviously had close ties to Radiant Garden through Axis. Alexander immediately became wary of potential corruption within the leader's motives, even more so when she ceded the rest of the talks to her exclusively. He kept his mouth shut instead of voicing his opinion- it was irresponsible to place the political fate of your world into the hands of a person not directly involved with it, which meant this young woman was likely very much so.

That in and of itself was a big red-flag to Alexander. "I suppose, if I must," Alexander spoke in an un-enthused manner, not an uneasy one. He couldn't give himself away as he may appear weak, but that certainly didn't stop him from feeling week. After all, he was not in a position of power. Or, was he? Come to think of it, Disney Town must have had other allies. Mutual allies with Radiant Garden, even. If this negotiation broke down, maybe Alexander should find out who they would be and approach them. Twilight Town was right out if the Darknson's already had their hands in it. He could use that as leverage if he needed to.

Alexander bowed to the young woman, as he had been taught. "A pleasure, Lady Darkson," his tone was much more friendly now that the issue had been seemingly settled, though he knew that it was far from over. I only wish I had a last name to give you," he relaxed from his bow and moved to his upright stature. "But, as Alexander is a bit of a mouthful or so I have been told in informal settings, you may call me Alex for short if it helps." He motioned towards her to lead the way, leaning slightly with a extended in offer of her moving before him. "If you may? Ladies first, after all."
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:40 pm

"Celia, handle it." The puppet had said short and sweet, to which Celia turned around and gave her a light nod, accompanied with a smile. Once that was said and done, the lord had arisen from her throne and started off, but quickly stopped with her back turned to the throne room doors. There was a hand that lied on her chin, while she stared up a bit in contemplation. The truth about this action, was that this was Celia in control and she were the one thinking of what to do next. The Axis doll had merely acted out her physical impulses, which for the vampire princess, was a great load off of her actual body.

Speaking of that, the young girl was shown a great courtesy by the Prince of Dreams. Usually, Celia never, ever took part in such things has treaties and formalities such as this, were shunned by her personally. However, she remembered her training. A bit from what her mother had taught her and a lot more from what her elder sister Marigold passed on. When offered to go first, the princess didn't decline the offer and gave a short giggle before she exited. Once they were out in the hallway, the golden-eyed girl had used a graceful hand, to motion where they'd be going. She waited until Alexander had stood side by side with her, before she started off down the hall.

"Now, I will personally ask for forgiveness in terms of my lord directing you to me for the finalization of your words. This is more or less a precaution and I assure you, that what happens in the room we're heading to will also be reviewed by Lord Genesis after the fact. I am sorry for any inconvenience, Master Alexander." It's not like she knew what the young prince had been thinking about, but she purposely created a situation like this. Wanted to arouse suspicion within any and all who came to meet with the fallen Axis, so she could gauge what sort of person they were. Alex hadn't been amused, as she could tell from his tone earlier, but this was the reason for the apology.

Their walk wouldn't take more than just a couple of moments, before they turned down the large, regal hallway and ended up going into a door on the right, which was mid-way down the wing. The vampire had unlocked and opened the door, gently swung it open and gestured for Alex to go in first. The room itself was decorated like a basic office. There were three chairs in front of a desk, with a larger one behind the piece of furniture. A large, crystal chandelier hung overhead and illuminated the room brightly, though, it weren't overbearing. No windows or anything like that, just the simple four walls painted in Radiant Garden's signature colors.

"Take any seat you'd like, while I get the papers." Celia said and walked her way to behind the desk. There were a drawer that she pulled out and from it, several documents that she herself took a moment to go over. Her eyes focused upon the worlds and displayed her knack for keeping things businesslike, though she hated having to do so. Things like these cut into her experimenting time, but this field test as just as good, so she couldn't really complain. When her observation was done, she looked up to the prince with a warm smile. "Considering how unique this situation is, Master Alex, I would like to bring about Lord Genesis' wants in exchange. Now, Axis had housed the people of Disney Town in the Datascape, which is under her jurisdiction and as such, under the banner of Radiant Garden as a whole. We would like to receive constant updates on how the people are doing and even continue to open our doors to them, should they ever want to move their lives to this world. This courtesy will also be granted to your populace, as we would like for more commerce between other worlds. Additionally, we would like to propose an alliance. This alliance would share in the resources, military power and updates on the overall status of our worlds. I will also like to mention, that the corporation I work for, the Darkson Company, will extend its services to you. All you have to do is give us a simple call. We deal with building projects, medicine and other foreign resources that could be rather valuable, should you give it the thought." The mage had explained easily and took a pause so the man could catch up, if he needed to. "Should you agree to the current terms, I will also let you know that this treaty will carry over to any future rulers, until the alliance has been severed through hostile means from either side. Lastly..." Her voice had trailed off momentarily, as she had to figure out a way on how to word the last part. "There will be a separate document, one you can agree to or not, but it is recommended that you read into it. The document will outline a prisoner deliverance action. Should you capture any prisoner that you'd rather not have on your world or a possible overcrowding in any of your prisons, we ask that you send them here. The Darkson Company effectively changes around these wrongdoers and puts them to work on future building projects that fall under our corporation." Another pause, but this one would be the last one. "That will be all. The documents that I am handing you, are an agreement to relinquish the people from the Datascape, our alliance between the worlds and your option to send over any prisoners you see fit, to the Darkson Company. Read them thoroughly and ask any questions, if there are any. When you are done, please sign where the 'x' marks the spot."

Celia had concluded once she instructed the man on what to do, after she handed him the documents. All while this was happening, her mind wandered to how this would go down. She had hoped he'd allow things to go smoothly and even more so, to hand over his prisoners... That would definitely give her more bodies to add to her collection. Unlike the throne room, she hadn't bounced at all, but her energy was there and clear. Her smile lingered and she looked to be enjoying herself.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Here at last. Word travels quickly of a leader’s location. In particular, words of a leader who had supposedly abandoned their world, but the young man knew there was more to it than was being whispered. In his search for Axis, he had found nothing, having gone radio silent for ages, until he heard tell of the former ruler of Radiant Garden having returned after an absence of approximately two months. There was no possible way that this could be her, but even still, he decided he was going to go in anyways to see what the situation was. Was it reckless? Without a doubt, but Seth decided that he needed to find out what had been done to her body.

She was dead. Murdered by the hands of a witch with her own sinister goals, from what had been gathered. Seth could not believe it when he heard it from the golden knight who had witnessed it. Once they had refused to him, he witnessed it all as if he had been there himself. It had made his blood boil, as he found an isolated area to let out his rage. More yet remained, but seemed to be overpowered by a lingering sadness at his failure to have helped her. Too focused on himself, he neglected her and so must atone for what he had caused. She was supposed to be dead, so how could she have suddenly returned like this? The fact that her body was stolen as well only raised further questions to the man.

In the throne room, a swirling vortex of crystals would float in a circle, forming into a humanoid figure. It began to very quickly take a color, as dark clothing would form first, pants, boots and a black vest. Next, a pair of golden eyes would shine through the distortion in space as blue hair would be let down to hang over them. Pale skin would complete the appearance, as the crystals vanished, disintegrating, as Seth Vicens stood in the throne, facing towards the Lord of Radiant Garden. Appearing places was surprisingly easy when one was able to teleport across space.

His eyes widened in shock, and his heart pounded, a whirlwind of emotions cycling through his him. Surely, this must be a fake, an impostor, some sort of disguise, but no, this was apparently Axis standing before him. But she's dead... She is supposed to be dead, this can't be a ghost, can it? A twitch came over his face as he tried to process what was happening. It can’t be possible… Seth thought to himself. Even though he was in a panic, he still tried to put on a front.

“Axis. You're... here.”
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:50 pm

"It's alright," he assured her. "To be frank, I'm very surprised. I don't quite know what to think," he explained. "We were pretty sure she was... dead, since there is no other way to put it. I apologize for not being properly prepared." He offered this apology as a sign of mutual respect. Really, while it was her fault that she hadn't taken care of those citizens, it wasn't her fault that Alexander didn't know what he was walking into for a negotiation. His checks were slightly pink from shame. "It was an unflattering moment."

It didn't take long at all for her to lead Alexander to what he could only presume to be her office, located only a short distance away from the place from where they had began their quick journey. The room itself was simple and plain, with only the expected coloration and the arrangement of an office. When Celia offered him a seat, Alexander elected to take the chair most directly in front of the desk that we he could see her straight on. He sat down, scooted himself closer, and then stared in a contemplative manner while she prepared the documents.

Alexander had the brief, passing thought that Celia was pretty. He dismissed the thought quickly because of a prior experience.

She seemed to have had a stack of such documents ready to go. Alexander wasn't sure if that was proper protocol or not- his treaties had always been hand drafted during and after a period of mutual discourse, not prepared before hand. He felt a sudden sense of wariness, but decided to let Celia proceed with what he could only describe as a presentation. She outlined the various components and concessions they desired, and he slowly started to feel that this was more like a legal document than a formal treaty. Still, he tried to regard the situation fairly- despite his suspicions, now was not a time to get cold feet unless something unreasonable occurred.

In regards to wanting the assess the status of the refuges constantly, he understood. However, the updates seemed a little impractical to keep consistent and regular. In all honesty, once they integrated with the populace it would be nearly impossible to keep up with the migrants without invading their privacy. Though, he believed that there was good sentiment behind it. He was more than willing to allow them to travel freely, as he wasn't a tyrant.

The share in resources and status updates of the worlds also wasn't a problem. He wasn't entirely interested in Darkson Industries, as he still had yet to pin down exactly what role they played in Radiant Garden though he was gaining an idea. Pre-made treaties that read like a binding contract? The Axis ceding negotiations to Celia? It seemed to be that Axis wasn't in charge any more and was basically just a figurehead, not unlike a puppet. However, that might have been going too far. Two pieces of evidence do not make a case.

However, what may be a problem is the Kingdom's military. Rather, the structure of its military. The Kingdom of Dreams had never been attacked by another world, and its soldiers weren't equipped for cross-world combat. The military had long since become a force of order and peace rather than war. After all, the Kingdom covered its entire world. Whatever else may have been there for them to defeat had vanished long ago.

What caught Alexander's interest though, and made him very seriously consider this was the Prisoner Transferrence. The Kingdom had no massive prisons where they held miscreants, and really very little criminal activity in general. The dungeons of the Castle saw so little use that they effectively changed into a storage basement over the course of decades. There was the odd occurrence, of course, but it was still a rarity.

Yet, it was tantalizing. A privatized prison system? If Alexander could assure that the prisoners were being treated well enough (for being criminals), he'd be inclined. The advantages were obvious, but the disadvantages were too. If a person was found innocent afterwards, immediate release became a matter of impossibility due to politics.

He pondered over this for a while more as he evaluated the terms of the document, contemplating the terms as a whole. Despite the odd nature of the agreement, it was surprisingly flexible. Hashing out the minor details shouldn't be too much of a problem. However, the one thing he couldn't fully guarantee is the consistent alliance. He could for the duration of his rule, but his successors were still something of a wild card.

"If I may, Lady Celia," he began, "I would suggest some minor changes. For keeping Radiant Garden updated on the status of the refugees I am only able to do what I can. My world is not one of technology, as it stands, so tracking them consistently would require quite frequent and very public invasions of their privacy, just to start. I'm not opposed to providing updates on their level of comfort or how they're doing, but I do believe that their participation in that should be voluntary on their part for as long as they feel the need to.

Further, I am more than happy to share the resources of my world with Radiant Garden as well as inform you of the condition of my Kingdom, but the military aspect would be problematic. Our forces are simply not trained or equipped to wage war, especially across world. Its been a long time since a viable threat to the Kingdom of Dreams has appeared that would be answered by mobilizing our troops. They've long since faded into peace-keeping roles. That said, they are the finest Guards and Defenders one could ask for. If you were to need them for such tasks, they would be more than up to fulfilling their role."

He scooted his posterior around in the chair. He sat up straight to conduct himself as a nobleman might, but it made his butt uncomfortable. "And to finish it off, I do believe we can consider your offer to send our prisoners to you. I must warn you though, we don't currently have any, and we may not for a while more. There is not a lot of crime in the Castle of Dreams. At least, it isn't severe enough to merit much more than a fine. Imprisonment is very rare." He presented these words before her, hoping that she would be amiable to an agreement. If not? Things would be getting a lot more complicated before he managed to retrieve the people in the Datascape.
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:49 am

What Seth perceived as a ghost was a little something more besides the fact. Twas true, the Axis he was supposed to know had long since been dead, but this was her body. Her body was alive and well, being operated by an outside force that had just left the room, while another had stayed behind in the shadows. Another who watched the two closely, but otherwise kept to themselves until something interesting developed. This just left the two to face one another.

The Puppet Axis turned around as she attempted to leave the throne room, but was stopped by the voice of the Digital Lord's close friend. When her gaze fell upon his, a small smirk came to her lips and she rested a hand on her hip. Celia, while she were away, was able to see everything occur. Yet on her end, everything remained natural and business-like. She didn't give away any hints that she knew something else was going on. Much to her expected results. The conversion to a puppet-state for the body had exceeded all of the mage's experimental expectations.

"Seth, you're here too, so suddenly at that. Been a while hasn't it?" Her voice was the same and the cool and succinct way she spoke even remained. This was the facade that Celia hoped Seth would break through. She didn't want it to be too perfect, or else what she had planned to deal with this sudden appearance of the man would have been far too easy. The young girl enjoyed deviations every now and then. "Well? Are you going to stand there and look like you've seen a ghost, or are you going to greet your old friend properly?" The puppet Axis asked as a small way of teasing him. The mage might have pushed it a bit, but she wanted to see what sort of recognition she'd get out the man.

Meanwhile, back in the office, Celia had listened to every word Alexander responded with. She expected much out of him, for he was a prince after all. Though, the young look showed that he was probably as green as her when it came to these type of diplomatic situations. Nonetheless, she wouldn't relent in terms of having her edge over the unawares man. The silver-haired girl made sure to pin the points she wanted to make in response to his. There were several important ones that she'd address to hopefully please him and get him to sign away, but she'd do so tactically. Not being too aggressive nor too nice would serve her well in this situation.

"Please be aware that once you sign these papers, Master Alex, you will also be able to call upon our world's soldiers and as a bonus, the Darkson Company specialists as well. It works both ways, as we see it, so we'd like to give you the comfort of knowing you wouldn't be abandoned by us in your time of need." She made sure that he understood they were allies, should he decide to side with them.

"I'd like to clarify on what I meant by sending the reports by the citizens. Nothing intrusive, really. Just that you tell us they're happier there, of course. No personal questioning and the like is required. I, would personally love to know if those poor people are at least smiling after all of this." Her voice and tone were so genuine. Celia gave a smile that showed she meant her words. It was a soft, yet solemn smile that seemed to convey an apology for not releasing the people of Disney Town soon enough. However, this was just her putting practice to theory, to see if everything she had learned for social confrontations like these would carry over to the real life.

When she returned to the negotiations mentally, she saw everything that was on the table. Alexander, should he sign those papers would be allied with Radiant Garden and in turn the Darkson Company as well. All of which had their hands in this world and slowly aimed to have their grip over it entirely. He agreed to send his prisoners over to their privatized area and that in turn boosted the young girl's potential for more test subjects that were similar to the puppets she currently cultivated. Resources would be shared between Radiant Garden and the Castle of Dreams, but at the same time, things being supplied were under the jurisdiction of the Darkson's which allowed things to work both ways.

"Alas, it seemed as though we have addressed all of the topics. Going back to what we have discussed, just small reports of the people and their happiness, they are welcomed to return to Radiant Garden should they decide to, for we will not close our borders to them. Resources between our two worlds, including military power will be shared should the need arise. Prisoners who you imprison can be sent to the Darkson Company and punishment will be dealt at our discretion, but you are welcomed to come and visit them should you have the need to. Also, to add to that, a fair and equal trial will occur before any form of punishment is dealt. We assure you that nothing unjust would occur to the innocent." Her golden eyes had not once blinked in the face of the prince. She remained steadfast and hadn't the need to readjust herself like how Alexander did. All the while, she continued to wear her soft, business-like smile that only served to brighten the basic look of the room. "If all is in order, then please sign along here, here and here..."

The young woman would reach over with soft, gentle hands to the papers that Alex had and marked where he would need to sign. Her eyes cast up from time to time, in order to look directly into his own brilliant crimson-red orbs.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 pm

Seth’s mind raced as he focused on Axis. Her voice was exactly as he had heard it before. Flashes in his mind of what the golden knight had seen circled wildly in his head. As much as he tried to repress them and think of the task at hand, her face would keep reappearing, as it would be overcome by red. He was tense, there was no mistaking that, but he figured he may as well try to go along with the flow.  He stood straight, his arms and legs almost stuck in place as he tried to maintain eye contact as best as he could. His golden eyes would shift as he tried to pick out anything that would seem odd, yet he found nothing.

“I haven’t seen you since Twilight Town,” Seth finally responded. His voice was one of surprise, especially given what he had experienced in such a time frame. He found someone apparently impossibly stronger than him, witnessed his only home get ravaged, found out that he had different people inside of him who refused to come out now, and through them, had witnessed the apparent murder of his only friend. Seth would look around the throne room, letting out a chuckle of sorts. It was somewhat of a surprise that Axis had been a leader of an entire world. “Word spreads fast of returns, I must say. Especially when one is the ruler of a world.”

He still was unsure of why she was constantly in his mind. All he knew was that she was his only connection to what he had forgotten. Ever since they had met at Traverse Town, she had been in his mind, as his mind slowly unlocked, and yet, there was still so much to explore. Perhaps she had unlocked memories of him, or… This wasn’t exactly her as he knew. He knew that more was going to happen here, but he was going to get as much out of this visit as he could. "So, how have you been these past few months?" There was something else going on with her, as someone who had just died would not typically act as calmly as she was.
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:07 pm

Alexander eased forward as the young woman explained the terms of the agreement once more. It was all acceptable for the young lord. Despite the unconventional arrangement of it all, everything checked out at what he presumed would be the final overview. Details were expressed and acknowledged, and Alexander's dominant hand reached for a pen that sat in a cup to the side of the desk. She hadn't offered him one, but that was alright. He hardly felt pressed to chide her for such a small misstep.

Despite the obvious benefits of the arrangement, something ate at Alexander. Celia's eyes occasionally lifted up to meet his. Of course, she wasn't concerned. Fair terms or no, they were established in advance and thus were guaranteed to be in the favor of Radiant Garden. Alexander hadn't come expecting an alliance today. He had no idea who their enemies were, who their allies were, and what baggage he was agreeing to help carry by signing these terms. By the same token, they didn't seem to be very discerning about the Castle of Dream's history. Likely, they knew nothing about it.

The whole thing, in retrospect, was weirder than he had initially believed. The leader in Alexander told him to stop and step back. He didn't need to unite two entire worlds so suddenly- he hadn't been here for more than an hour, and so readily was he going to just sign these documents without studying the ramifications? It was crazy. Dangerous. Stupid.

At the same time, he remembered Oswald and the rest. The innocent people trapped inside a digital prison that needed to be freed, and that freedom had to come without a war. They didn't want to wait too long, as they'd waited months already. And, who knows what might have happened to them if they stood inside there any longer? Maybe they wouldn't ever be able to leave if Alexander didn't act.

His eyes met Celia's, something fierce developing in them for a moment. He didn't even notice it, but briefly he held the look of a lion who believed itself in a cage. This was a trap, intentional or not. For all he knew as well, leaving now would effectively cut off his ability to ever free those people without triggering some kind of interworld war. That would not be a great thing to be a part of for his world. He wouldn't admit it readily, but Radiant Garden held the edge in resources and technology. The Lion had to admit defeat.

Alexander only nodded. He felt a strange feeling in his head, a distressed pull in his spine. His stomach was tight and his shoulders felt tense. Yet, he plied pen against paper going against all of his instincts to not and began to sign, guided by Celia's gentle hands and warm gaze. In its own way, the stare was hypnotic. It numbed Alexander partially to gravity of this situation, though not completely. He kept up his front for the remainder of the meeting, letting small words flow from his mouth as he spoke. "There... there... and there..." His signature dotted the pages where it counted, and he replaced the pen back into its container.

"I do believe all is in order now," he remarked dryly. "When should I expect the release of the citizens? I do imagine I'll see them within the day."
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:07 am

Celia smiled inwardly as she watched through the eyes of the Axis Puppet. The way how Seth focused and how he turned every which way with the golden orbs of his, only continued to serve as windows into his thought process. He saw a ghost indeed, but she were as real as they could come. This were all a game to the silver-haired witch too, as she desperately wanted him to peel away the layered mask that was Celia's influence working through the body. She, though, figured him not bright enough to figure it out. At least, not right away. Really, she expected him to be guns a'blazing, but he wasn't. No, he were composed and looked for openings in the puppet's actions. She wasn't going to make it easy.

The puppet gave a very natural reaction to when Twilight Town was mentioned. Her face distorted a bit to show that the pain of her demise were still there. She had sustained a wound to the neck, a severe one and had bled out. That much Celia could remember before the imminent demise at the hands of her elder sister. Axis reached several fingers to the neck and drew a straight line, before she let out a soft sigh. Her face told Seth that she had A LOT to answer for.

"Several months will do that to you. Everything has seemed like a blur since Twilight Town and ever since that day I just... She trailed off and frowned. Her eyes stayed locked upon her friend's, however. "Remembered things. Everyone here assumed me dead, but I had to make a comeback and I had to help rebuild. Not only that, but there was something much bigger that I had to shift my focus to." Her expression had softened just a bit and Celia made the puppet retain some of its tension, to show that something else were on its mind. Slowly, but surely, she would unravel Seth and should she have to, unveil the horrible truth to the man. She wanted to see him angry, wanted to see how far he'd go to hurt his own, dear friend. Deep down, she wanted to see him squirm and suffer, as she used the body of Axis to physically and slowly break the man. The golden-eyed girl was definitely twisted to a very far degree.

The attention was shifted towards the question that was just asked. A perfect question to bring up and one she had indirectly answered previously with her last statement. This time, though, she were going to go more in-depth about what had occurred over the last few months.

"Last few months? Let's see... Dead for a week or two. I died, Seth." The Puppet Axis' voice had turned serious. "The Seeker of Retribution, he calls himself now... Landed a vicious shot on me and I succumbed to it. A week or so later, I wake up in a lab being overseen by a young girl who managed to bring me back, somehow. That's when I met the director of such an experimental process. Marigold Darkson was her name." She explained and had never once broken eye contact with Seth. "Told me that the process took quite a while and even then, they weren't sure I was able to fully recover. I did it though. I had people and the Datascape to take care of, so I wasn't about to stay bed-ridden for the end of my days. When I explained this to them, they offered their assistance and at first, I was against the idea completely." She paused. "But that Darkson lady managed to convince me otherwise when she said she'd help with the rebuilding of Radiant Garden. Funny enough, I had seemingly remembered my title over it when I came to, but, you know, I was still skeptical. Nonetheless, I kept them at arm's length during the first few weeks, but ever since my return they've proved themselves a valuable asset and so I've formed a solid relationship with them." Axis' stance was relaxed, but her shoulders remained tense. It was clear that the subject was still fresh in her mind and up until Seth's arrival, she had tried driving it away in order to focus on tasks at hand. That was of course, how she appeared because Celia allowed her to. "What about you? Word spreads fast, but you just now decide to visit and make sure I'm okay?" She asked, feigning a form of offense.

Celia enjoyed her time playing politician with Alexander. This partially came from the fact that she seemed to have the knack for it and her theory became reality within moments. She, who aspired to be a figure similar to her sister Marigold one day, had completed her first "transaction" with another. There wasn't pride, but a sense of accomplishment that welled deep inside the mage.

Whenever their eyes met, hers shone with a form of innocence that showed she were merely just carrying out a duty assigned to her. This was because she saw that fierce, animalistic fire that Alex's eyes displayed. Angry at her? Not really, but more towards the situation he himself became trapped within. Celia cornered him, enticed him and forced into the cage. All she had to do were dangle the citizens of Disney Town in front of him and make it seem like her methods were the most simple. Sign a few papers and that was it. A lot to think about, but it was a simple method that seemed to work in the Darkson's favor now. It was when those same crimson-eyes admitted defeat on the inside, did Celia step up her game and as the prince signed the lines, her gentle fingers swept over his hands, whenever they transitioned pages. This, of course, was an occasional thing, for she didn't want to make him uncomfortable. Rather, she used her soft, innocent looks to relax the young man. She saw him tense up after all.

"Excellent, Master Alexander. I thank you for being so patient and willing with us. You're definitely fit to be a leader and even more so, caretaker of those poor citizens. If I may be frank, I find it quite noble and admirable for you to be doing what you're doing." She said with a light tone and even widened her smile. Her hands didn't reach for the papers right away. Simply, they hovered over Alex's when he put the pen away and she found herself giving him a soft, subtle blush. The young girl wet her lips, as she looked away in mock nervousness momentarily, to pull the papers away, review the signatures and then place them into a separate drawer on her left side. "Their release will be quick, I assure you. I hear Lord Genesis is a master at the type of technology that involves the citizens, so I'm almost certain they'll be ready for your world within the day." Celia said with a confident tone, as her gaze met his once more. "Until then, would you like a tour of our world? I wouldn't mind arranging a personal one for you, while you wait for everyone to be released." The mage suggested and wondered what his possible answer might have been to it.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:51 pm

There it was. Finally, a name to put with whoever was behind whatever it was that was going on here. Marigold Darkson… She must be the one responsible for whatever happened to Axis. The words of Axis did confirm his fears, that she was in fact killed. “Clearly you’ve been through a lot. Twilight Town was quite a… bloody affair.” It wasn’t that subtle, but right now, Seth wasn’t trying to be. “Word travels fast, my friend, but unfortunately I do not.” A look of regret came over Seth, and deep inside, he began to feel regret over not having paid attention. It was his fault this had happened. He had the chance to go back and check on her, make sure she was okay and out of harm’s way… But he focused on himself and left her behind.

I may still be able to put things right, Seth thought to himself. This Marigold character is behind this, that much I can put together, but just who is she? When Axis had explained the cause of her death, Seth found his opening, and was prepared to make a move. Seth was right there at the forefront of the fight when Axis was struck. She was hit by the Seeker of  Retribution's attack, yes, but she was knocked aside by Seth himself as he defended her from the brunt of Hayden's attack. Seth was fully prepared to use this to his advantage when things then began to sink in. Seth paused as he realized what had actually happened at that battle. He shivered slightly at the prospect that he was responsible for leaving her prone. He essentially handed her to Darkson on a silver platter if he was right, and he dreaded the idea.

Trying to distract himself, Seth’s mind went back to witnessing the mayor of Twilight Town be ripped in half. He could still feel the warmth of the blood as it landed on him, and the look in the Foreteller’s eyes as they had stared each other down. A wave of fear came over him, which he quickly brushed aside as he looked up at Axis once again. “When one witnesses the deaths of two people in a row, it isn’t always that easy to get over it instantly. Especially when one of those deaths is of a friend.” His mind saw the appearance of the blond woman who had emerged and murdered his only friend. The rage deep within boiled, enhanced by the anger as he realized he was responsible for everything. “Truth be told, when I heard tales of your demise, I entered into a seclusion, far more than I would normally do to myself. In my travels, I heard word that you had returned, and thus made my way here to confirm it for myself. I am pleased to see that you are... alive and well.”

This wasn't going to end well, Seth was sure of this, but he was more than ready. As long as he kept himself calm and focused, he could try to retrieve as much information as he could. He was ready to fight if need be. He just hoped that it didn't have to come to that, but with someone pulling the strings, he knew he had to be ready to act if need be. But he couldn't bear to have Axis hurt again.
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:13 am

Alexander's mood was fouled, and while her expression confirmed that she didn't mean it in a patronizing manner he could help but recoil internally when she called him a good leader. He chided himself. A good person? Maybe so, even if a bit misguided and ignorant from time to time. A good leader? Hardly. He certainly didn't feel like a great leader at the moment. He'd made a bad and obvious error in judgement. He should have known better. He doubted the result would be catastrophic, but still... it was inconsiderate. Of his advisers, of his people, and of the people he had newly decided he had to protect.

But, still, something about Celia also put him at rest. It was within her eyes, and her body language. The gentle brushing of fingers against his skin, the brightness of her eyes. It wasn't a young romance or anything of that sort, but acceptance of these actions as a gesture of friendliness. Her presence became much less oppressive now that the deal was signed and her words, even the unintentionally abrasive segment, helped his tension wind down into something more loose and workable. He kept his neutral expression, deciding it better to hold his cards for now.

Her eyes met with his again just after she replaced the documents into a different drawer, just after she confidently said that he would see the citizens within the day. She offered him a personal tour of the castle, and something about the gesture lifted Alexander's spirits slightly. He interpreted it as some extension of kindness or camaraderie that came from a vague understanding of the difficult position he had been placed in, and largely by his own poor judgement. He painted on a smile over his face, forced but shaded lightly with hope for relief. "Yes," he told Celia. "I would very much appreciate a tour. I do imagine it'll help pass the time very well."
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:11 am

"And I do not blame you for your lack of speed." The Axis Puppet spoke and let out a soft sigh. Once more, she were in the position of deep thought, but this were really Celia trying to think of what to do. She wanted to drop the facade and just mentally attack the man. Provoke him and break him slowly, as he fought against his close friend. A perfect melting pot of chaos, that she wanted to indulge herself in. The look on Seth's face proved to the mage, that he were full of openings ready to be prodded and exploited. Finally, she decided on her course of action. Slow torture.

Seth, for the most part, was a good and commendable friend towards Axis and that showed on a soft smile that she gave him. Tears seemed to well into her eyes for a moment, but that instantly changed. The false tears she conjured were wiped away with the flick of a few fingers and her smirk turned into a twisted grin. A completely one-eighty to the sight the man had initially been exposed to. The puppet took a few steps forward, slow steps. The sound of her sneakers tapped against the floor and seemed to echo throughout the room. This added to the dramatic effect Celia wanted to instill in the atmosphere.

"You know what it's like to die, Seth...? It's not pleasant, it really isn't. Want to know what's even worse?" Her voice had twisted to that of a manic tone, filled with rage and lunacy. "It's even worse, when your 'best friend' is responsible for you dying in the first place!" The puppet shouted out and her eyes narrowed, as they seeped with venom and hate. A finger pointed directly to the man and she started to breathe heavier. "Now you want to come in here after two months and pretend like it was all just a, what did you call it? A bloody affair? That's all you really have to say, after you're the one who ended up dealing the killing blow to me!? Not even a damn apology!?" Axis paused for a brief moment to try and "contain" her rage. "What sort of friend, no, what sort of man goes into seclusion after somebody he supposedly cares about winds up dead, because of his own thoughtless efforts?" The questions asked were all to wound and challenge on various degrees, but Celia herself wasn't done. She wanted to severely hurt this man further. "You know, Seth, I'm glad you're alive and well too... So you can see what it feels like to know that I'm still dead!" Just like that, the greatest bombshell that could have been dropped, had been. However, it were left ambiguous to a degree, for Seth at least, to discern the meaning behind those last words, for she were still very much 'alive' and had the emotions to shout at the man.

Meanwhile, on her other end, Celia noted how the tension seemed to leave Alexander's shoulders. She had done well for her first test. Marigold would have most definitely been proud. As such, she awaited an answer after her small bit of subtle seduction had set itself in motion. Thankfully enough, the prince agreed to a tour of the world. Since they were already in the castle, it seemed to diligent to only start with it first. That, however, presented a problem with what were going on in the throne room now.

"If Alexander were to see what were happening now, this could jeopardize the treaty..." The ivory-haired girl thought at first, but that was when she felt it. Her older sister had arrived and at an eerie coincidence no doubt. This was perfect in that case, for all Celia had to do at that point, was lead the tour in an opposite direction from the throne room. That's all. A simple enough plan, but even something as simple could be ruined with a single misstep. Her face remained the same soft, positive self on the outside, as she responded well to Alex's agreement to a tour.

"Excellent! I will personally give you the tour in that case. After all, I was told to accommodate, so I hope you don't mind that I do so." The young girl had said confidently. She got up from her chair and out of respect, plus as a signal to start the tour, she curtsied. "If you'll have me, I shall try my best to not give a lacking image of our humble world." The mage spoke after her gesture were done. Her golden eyes had brightened and her smile widened, to show that she were excited to get to show him around.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:26 am

Her footsteps echoed down the wing of the castle, as she made her way to the throne room. Marigold was on business here and she had a younger sister to visit. Cigarette in her mouth, lips crimson with product and her style dressed for global success, the queenly woman made her way down the wing, with her bodyguard in tow.

Ysl'Dae stood at her Queen's side and at the ready, though she looked relatively calmed and bored. She never really smiled unless there were something that truly interested her, but for the most part, she saw this trip as just another thing on their agenda. They had already traveled a good amount to the other worlds, which proved to be a bountiful harvest of power that came to the family almost immediately. Routine and the like were boring. Ysl was a fighter and she wanted to know when she'd be back in action again. Her forked tongue ran over her lips slowly, which caused her to pick up something foul in the air. Ysl'Dae narrowed her eyes and turned her attention over to Marigold.

"There's someone foreign here. No, scratch that, two foreign people here... I also taste your sister in the air. She's somewhere further and with an unknown scent, while in the throne room..." Ysl trailed off so she could get a better reading and began to hiss. However, Mari put a hand out and smiled, removing her cigarette. The queen blew smoke through her nose and quickened her steps towards Axis' throne room. Her boots made a heavy thud against the flooring as she walked with a sense of anticipation. Her companion must have felt her energy, for the snake-woman seemed to have shivered in a small delight.

Eventually, the two made it to the large double-doors that served as the barrier between them and the unknown. Marigold beckoned over to Ysl'Dae, who went over to the door handles and slowly pulled them open. Very soon, Seth and the Axis puppet would be revealed, much like how the queen and her compatriot were revealed to the two. Upon the sight of the blue-haired man, Mari's golden orbs shined bright and a gentle sigh escaped her lips.

Cigarette betwixt her fingers, she brought it up to her mouth, placed her full lips over it and took a drag of the stick. After which, the ivory-haired woman allowed it to fall from her space and hit the floor. When it did, she put it out with her boot and once again, blew smoke through her nostrils. A cruel smile broke onto her face and she placed a hand on her hips.

"We finally meet, Seth." She'd say casually, as if she truly knew the man.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:16 pm

Seth’s eyes widened in shock as the demeanor of Axis changed. As she approached him, he would find himself taking steps backwards. Her words cut deep into him, as he faltered. His tenseness fluctuated as his mind did as well. Still… dead? No, how can she still be… What have they done to her..? Did I really do this…? Seth’s eyes widened as he briefly lost his balance, before composing himself slightly. His face was blank, his eyes wide and mouth agape as he seemed to stare beyond the puppet Axis. He didn’t want to accept the truth, even though he knew he had to. His breathing began to become erratic, and his chest felt cold as he could barely focus, the words of the lord of the Garden echoing constantly in his head.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps and the large double doors of the room. Entering into a room were two women, with those four words, and a dread silence would fall over the throne. One of the women instantly caught Seth's eye as he started to heat up.

It was her. The one that took the life of his only friend. Immense rage boiled within Seth. There was no mistaking that snowy hair, which was the hair he would see every time he closed his eyes. Seth was overcome by an absolute swarm of emotions. This must be Marigold Darkson, though right now, he had no way of knowing if he was correct or not. Seth was a whirlwind of emotions now, unable to properly focus on everything that was occurring. It was better to focus on something than nothing, though.

Seth’s breathing slowed itself down, until it sounded as if he didn’t breathe. His gaze instantly turned away from Axis, as simply looking at her now would bring absolute dread and regret over his mind. He was more than willing to replace those feelings with rage towards this woman. The light in Seth’s chest would shine brightly. Placing his hand over it, a handle would emerge at first, followed by a long white blade, marked by ornate red designs. In as swift a motion as one could make given the circumstances, he had his sword pointed towards the Darkson. The sword’s glowing light pulsated with the beat of Seth’s heart. His grip was tight, and his blade unwavering, even as he himself slightly shook from the emotional flurry he was experiencing.

He was genuinely surprised that she knew his name, but at the same time, he knew he had to be ready for anything. “You must be Marigold...” His eyes shot over to her companion, examining her briefly, before they turned over towards Axis once more. A shiver went up his spine, but he put on a facade and faced Marigold again. He was outnumbered, but he knew something like this had a chance of happening when he came here. He had no intentions of falling, however. He was going to make her pay. "What have you done to her?" he seethed.
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:46 pm

Alexander himself stood as to match Celia, and gave her a bow as she curtsied. It was a gesture of mutual respect and understanding, even if Alexander still had lingering doubts that such a thing existed. Still, the stress of what he had just done lingered on his shoulders as a royal cape, and he very nearly slouched at its weight. It was a fabric woven of guilt- he couldn't help but feel as though he had betrayed his people and the people of Disney Town by being unprepared, and subsequently weak.

Still he didn't let his expression betray even this. His eyes were not so indicative of his mental state this time. He instead found his facade strong enough to still humor the young lady. After all, she seemed nice enough. And, well, despite his best efforts to ignore it, Alexander was having a hard time not noticing that she was pretty. He internally chastised himself for such a fault, citing his own lack of experience. Leaders should not think with their hearts! They should think with their heads!

Then again, if he had done that, the people of Disney Town would be out of luck. Also he wouldn't have just signed a contract with invisibly fine print to ensure they would be safe. Perhaps there is a middle road to take, but one that he hasn't experienced enough to know yet. "I do not mind at all, Lady Celia," Alexander confirmed, keeping his calm voice flowing as best he could, as well as keeping that plastic smile looking as real as possible. He felt as though the front was necessary for somewhat obvious reasons, and even if he believed Celia would be sympathetic to his plight years of watching his mother play 'the game' as well as a small taste of it himself proved it better to be cautious from this point forward. "I would be glad to have your guidance around Radiant Garden. Where should we start?"

Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:51 pm

Flames gathered around the dominant hand of the Axis puppet and soon enough, a fiery whip took shape and form. It burst into a myriad of wondrous sparks and solidified itself as her "weapon." Truth be told, this was just an illusion created by the puppet master to add to the dramatic effect, that for all intents and purposes, this was the very same Axis who Seth failed to save.

"You know... You keep asking what she did to me, when you should really be asking, what is it you have done to me. Honestly now, Seth, how low have you sunken?" She asked and flicked her wrist, to crack and sent the whip whizzing past his face. Though the whip itself was a false manifestation, the flames weren't and they licked at his skin. They singed what hairs got in the way as well and showed that this wasn't a joke. The moment the golden-eyed man drew his blade towards the queen, the moment he made everybody in Radiant Garden an enemy.

Celia enjoyed this all too much on the inside and the excitement welled up so much in her, that the Axis puppet started to laugh maniacally in her stead. Truly, the girl of only 15 years of age, had developed into quite the cruel and sadistic mad scientist. She had no borders and truly didn't care who got hurt in her line of work. As such, she'd give Seth all the pressure in the world, with continuous "hits" from her whip.

"Don't turn your back on your opponent!" She called out in a rather sadistic manner.

Celia bounced happily when asked where they should go. There was a place in Radiant Garden that her older brother had spoken to her about, that was very much reminiscent of a Disney Town themed restaurant. It seemed rather appropriate to take him there, but first, she had to avoid the throne room. That wasn't going to be a problem per say, but it would require a certain tact in order to pull off. Once she knew it was all quiet on the other side, the young girl bounced her way over to the office door and opened it for Alexander. She motioned courteously for him to exit first and when he did, she'd follow immediately behind him, close the door and then pointed in the direction opposite of the hallway that lead to the throne.

"If you may follow me, Master Alexander. This way will take us through the garden of the castle, followed by it leading us out into the town. There, I have a little surprise that I believe you'll love!" She said cheerfully. It seemed her demeanor had taken a complete 180 and she was no longer in business mode. More or less, it was an attitude akin to a girl of her age going out with a friend or she simply enjoyed the fact of being able to give the young prince a tour. Either way, it was a more refreshing and felt less restraining on her otherwise actual personality. Celia was an active devil, after all and in her mind, it wasn't right to keep her excitement bottled up.

Without further distractions, she gave a warm smile to Alex and started off down the hall. While she did so, she explained much about the castle that she had learned through its library and was able to give information on places they passed by, as they navigated through the place.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:22 am

Marigold used her blood to formed a spiked barricade against the door, which she compiled into a thick, viscous wall that soon solidified. This wall also froze and became colder than absolute zero, thus making sure that nobody would be able to come in or out that specific part of the castle.

"Handle him." The queen had directed towards her compatriot, Ysl'Dae. The snake woman walked ahead and faced the man who manifested a blade. She took a deep breath and dropped her shield, opting that she would only need her broadsword. A steady hand wrapped around the hilt and she brandished it with a stature known to only those who have mastered the art of battle. It would be shown to Seth, that the emerald-green haired woman was not a novice when it came to combat. Ysl narrowed her eyes and faced the man, standing in the ready position.

"Listen, Seth, I know you're seething at the teeth because of everything that's going on right now, but... May I ask for your ear? Just a moment of your time, to clear things up and prevent a travesty from occurring. I mean, after all, your best friend is trying to harm you, I'd suggest you move out the way." Marigold teased at the fact the Axis puppet started to crack its whip, towards their opponent. The queen herself remained calm and collected, she expected Seth to come at her either directly or from some other angle to try and catch her off-guard. She'd be ready for him, if the discussions would fall on deaf ears. Once he was out the way, she'd continue. "Anyways, you must have a lot of questions. One of them, is, 'what have you done to her,' am I right? Let me be frank, I haven't done anything to her. Not directly, at least. Rather, it's more or less what have YOU done to her. After all, the only guilty party here is you." Getting straight to the point, Mari bit in deep with her words. She spared no detail and no tone. Clearly, there was only one party here that could accept blame for everything that transpired here and now.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:59 am

The instant that the snake woman would drop her shield, the entirety of the room would be transformed into glass. The rage would continue to sear away at Seth, as Marigold would continue to speak. As Axis would strike with her whip, he would react in pain as the flames stripped at his back. He would wince in pain as he slightly staggered, before he would vanish into a burst of crystals at the next strike. “SHUT UP!” Seth’s voice would echo through the room, even as he himself was nowhere to be seen.

Crystals would instantly reform behind Marigold, as Seth would attempt to strike towards her back with his blade. His amber eyes were filled with the reflection of the flames in the glass. His mind was entirely distracted, as he was consumed by rage. The glass began to spike, digging into the feet of everyone, though the glass was noticeably normal nearby the puppet of Axis. The walls and ceilings would become spiked death traps, as the glass would shift and bend to Seth's will. The spikes would grow larger and sharper as Seth's rage grew, light pulsating and coursing through. Despite his maneuverability, however, his rage distracted him from his own mistakes, as he neglected his own reflection in the glass.

'If it was my fault, I'll set it right!'
Seth tried his hardest to fight his thoughts, but it was a massive struggle. His rage was winning, and he was hard pressed to be able to hold it back.

Deep within the supposedly currently empty recesses of Seth’s chest, something was beating rapidly, fueling his desire to bring justice upon this woman. It was almost as If he was feeling the rage of more than just his own. Even still, this would only serve to drive him even further towards this fight.
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next