MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Resurrection of A - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Resurrection of A - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Resurrection of A - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Resurrection of A - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Resurrection of A - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Resurrection of A - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Resurrection of A - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Resurrection of A - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Resurrection of A - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Resurrection of A

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Resurrection of A - Page 2 Empty Re: Resurrection of A

Post by Alexander Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Much to Alexander's suspense, Celia didn't exactly tell him what the tour entailed. That was alright- he didn't wholly mind the secrecy, but it made him think that the tour was more impromptu than she might have been letting on. Though, that was just a thought, and it didn't really matter. The young woman had offered to show him their world and their castle, and the young prince obliged her quite happily enough.

Alexander was mostly silent through the tour, only occasionally asking some mundane questions as she lead him through the hall and espoused the general history of the castle and the world. It wasn't the most exciting, but the tour had only just began and Lady Darkson was very eager to show him her "surprise". He wasn't sure what that would be. Some kind of monument from a dead culture? An ancient document from the previous kingdom? A secret super-weapon beneath the city? The fantastic ideas swam in his head as he searched for them.
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:23 pm

The room had been coated in crystals to which the puppet had to be careful of. Or did she? One observation she made quite quickly, was that the ground around the Axis puppet hadn't been nearly affected unlike the rest of the place. That brought a smile to its face, as it used its "whip" to crack and break at the crystals, sending large shards into the air. She'd catch them and store them for later, as the puppet master did want to use them as a ploy for later on in the fight.

One thing Celia knew she could take advantage off, was the rage that Seth exuded. It was so delicious, his anguish and anger towards the situation, that she couldn't help but want to continue torturing him. When he teleported and burst into the mass of crystals, the Axis puppet opened her arms to receive the shards wherever they may land. The sounds of flesh being pierced could be heard and a sharp cry of feigned pain came from it, as it slowly dropped to the ground. "Blood" oozed out from the wounds, but this was all just an illusion conjured from the vampire princess, as she used the puppet as a catalyst for her abilities.

"Look at you... Causing a scene and injuring your 'best friend,' Seth. All you could have done was just apologize and joined me by my side again, but no... This is how you had to have it, right?" She asked with a tone that conveyed heavy disappointment and sadness. Axis got onto a knee and started to pant from the "pain." "I trusted you, Seth... I remember somethings, like how you and I were really close... What changed...?" Celia continued to egg him on with the dialogue she fed into the puppet. This was all too enjoyable for her.

During the tour, the one thing she had noticed was her lack of information over the whole thing. She mentally chastised herself, but it wasn't something that the young woman allowed to linger on her mind. Nonetheless, she continued on with the tour and was able to answer the questions Alexander asked, with precision and cheerfulness. Eventually, they'd come to pass by the library. It was something that she loved to go to and was more or less a surprise for her, but it wasn't the one that she wanted to show the Prince of Dreams.

"If you love to read, Master Alexander, then the Radiant Garden Castle Library is of course, our largest collection of tomes and literature. It is here that I do a majority of my studying on biology and other scientific topics!" The vampire princess explained and opened the doors to the expansive section of the castle. A tilt of her head and the young girl smiled sweetly to the prince. "Would you like to take a gander at our collection for a couple of moments or would you like to continue with the rest of the tour?" She inquired politely.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:20 pm

The shards of crystalline glass came flying towards the duo and Ysl'Dae was forced to deflect them with her blade. A feat she had accomplished easily given her strength and speed. Meanwhile, their weight began to push them down into the sharp, jagged edges of the now glass covered ground. That was okay though, because the queen had quickly devised a plan for the change in scenery. Marigold herself, had noticed that the man disappeared entirely and rose an eyebrow.

"A teleport?" She questioned and by the time she had her answers, the sounds of crystals reforming had echoed throughout the class covered room. Something like that would have had the woman off-guard, but she watched her surroundings closely and saw the man's image among all of the glass he left on the current battlefield. A smile graced her lips and with a bit of reaction and speed, she side-stepped on the glass floor and had avoided the strike entirely. During this, she had relocated some blood to dwell at the bottom of her feet. This blood worked like a platform on the soles of her boots and allowed her to safely tread along the sharpened ground.

Almost as if in the same swift motion, Ysl'Dae had slithered her way back in front of Seth. Both Queen and compatriot worked like a well oiled machine, able to function without many hitches in their combat rhythm. What would more than likely surprise Seth, would have been the snake's woman ability to simply walk upon the surface of the glass receiving no damage. This was due to her heightened endurance, which coupled with her high strength alone, crushed the crystals underneath her foot each time stepped. Though, her speed was nothing to scoff at either and she was able to get in front of the golden-eyed male, after he whiffed his attack against her queen and came in with a strong forward to his stomach. Should this connect, he was going to get kicked with a massive, impressive amount of force towards the blood covered door, which managed to resist the glassy transformation of the room, due to its collected mass and corrosive nature it took on.

"Try not to knock him out, dear. We still have much to discuss." Mari directed her partner, after she saw how much strength was packed behind such a kick. "Such wonderful skills, Seth. Truly, you are a talented individual and I would love to have you among my ranks. That's a discussion for another time, however, for we still have to settle this business." The young woman said and took a brief pause. "Now, you are under the assumption we've done something to your precious friend, Axis Genesis, correct? A rhetorical question, no doubt, but I want you to think long and hard beneath all that rage, think. You remember it well, don't you? You should, at least. I only showed up at the end of everything and did what I had to do. Given the time in-between events, you had all the time in the world to go back and check up on your friend, did you not?" Marigold asked him, while he dealt with Ysl'Dae.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:55 am

As Seth’s attack was side-stepped by Marigold, he found himself distracted by the words of the puppet of his friend. Making the critical mistake of drawing his attention away, one brief second was all it took for the young man to lose track of his third opponent. His eyes widened as he was winded from the blow. With incredible force, he was launched by the attack. The force of the strike was enough to wind him, sending him hurtling towards the door, but a wall of glass angled in a way that he merely slid along, before coming to a stop, the spikes in the glass flattening as Seth drew near.

With every word Marigold spoke, Seth found himself more and more growing in rage. He hated being reminded of what he had done. As much as he fought it in his head, he knew it to be true, deep down. Yes, he had failed her, but he wasn’t the one who was exploiting her for his own gain. No, she was being… used, by the Darksons. And there was no way that Seth was going to allow this to continue on. Her body was being used more than he was willing to allow... An idea slowly formed, before it was batted away by his subconscious, there would be another way things could go.

“I’ll join you when I lie broken and dead,” Seth muttered quietly in defiance. He refused to allow himself to be a pawn in this woman's game. Besides, the young man was already sick of her disgusting second-hand smoke. Seth tried his hardest to resist the taunting words of Axis, but it was extremely difficult. He had to get a better angle to deal with the two main physical threats, while avoiding damaging the emotional one any further. Representing this, the glass would shift from Axis, flattening itself against the walls and floors near her.

Getting back to his feet, he pulled back his sword, before slicing at Marigold’s companion. The distance was significant enough that it was almost a joke that he would try to slash. But that wasn’t the point, as a crescent beam of light would find itself going directly for the slithery bitch. This wasn’t all, as Seth continued to bring his sword down, striking the floor. A glow of light beneath the feet of the Queen would signify trouble, as a pillar of light was aching to break forth.

“Eat me.”
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Alexander did enjoy reading very much- perhaps, more so than most boys his age. It was likely just because of his upbringing, and was actually something so ingrained that he seldom through about it. As he gazed into the library, if only for a moment, a truly enraptured expression fell upon him. It was like the library in the Castle of Dreams, only... bigger. Much, much bigger.

He came out of the euphoric state quickly enough. "Lady Celia, I'm afraid if I stepped foot inside a mere few moments would become hours more." He paused afterwards, and even though his expression had since faded traces of the expression lingered on strongly in his crimson eyes, reflecting brilliantly as he appreciated evermore what lay before him. "We should continue the tour, so that I don't unleash my inner student! I tend to lose myself in books to easily. I'm easily surprised when reading an interesting book." He chuckled lightly, not from humor but from anxiety. It was glorious to behold.

Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:47 am

The mage had decided to keep the puppet on the mental offensive. Seth was giving way to the words of the Axis Puppet and it showed in his inability to guard against Ysl'Dae's attack. It was perfect and an insidious smile showed on the face of the thing. A loud, malicious form of laughter came from the puppet and it began to remove the shards of glass stuck in it. The sickening sound of cut flesh, mixed with broken glass being dropped, filled the silence whenever it occurred.

"Want to know what's ironic, Seth? It was glass that killed me, you know? Now look all around us! Glass, glass and more glass! We're in the perfect set up to reenact how you killed me! What do you say, best friend!? Want to show Marigold how you put me six feet under!?" The woman asked in the same voice as Seth's once alive best friend. One thing that she knew would definitely distract him, would be her urge to drop her body into the glass below. She realized she was surrounded in the material, but it didn't go along with her steps and as such, Axis placed herself at the edge. The puppet teetered at the edge and waited to see his golden orbs reflect onto her, before she threw herself, belly-first into the sharp glass.

Celia, on the other hand, had joined in the laughter with Alexander when it came to the topic of the library. She had a very contagious giggle, that was both sweet and warm. When the prince told her his answer, the mage nodded and continued onward with the tour. They were at a pace that wasn't too fast or too slow, and she always made sure to captivate the young man with information and other tidbits, that she knew he'd like.

"I share your same passion for literature, Master Alexander. I devour as much knowledge as a I can, especially when it comes to science and the like, but anything else is just as delicious!" The young girl stated, almost as if she really did eat the knowledge she gained from books. Nonetheless, the two would eventually find themselves coming to a side exit of the castle. This exit had a path that lead into a garden trail, which wrapped around the castle and along its walls, that then lead to the front of the castle gates. They were to follow this path out of the castle and eventually into the town of Radiant Garden itself.

"Tell me, have you ever been to a diner or restaurant before?" Celia asked and turned her gorgeous golden orbs up towards the young man. Had she been a bit more bolder, the young girl would have happily wrapped an arm around his and brought him closer to her. However, she remained professional, just like as she was taught, so what she did give the prince, was a light blush on her cheeks.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:50 pm

Seth had been doing well to stay afloat, so far. Marigold was quite impressed with his ability to stand up to a held back kick from Ysl'Dae. She smiled at his words and would use his winded, angered stupor, to watch his recovery. He neglected the blood that was collected at the door and when the queen saw this, she decided to strike. Blood had slithered forth towards the golden-eyed man and they grew barbed edges along their lengths. When she saw him raise his sword, that's when she followed through with her attack.

After Seth sent his sword beam hurtling towards Ysl'Dae, the barbed, bloody tendrils lunged forward in droves. Four aimed to wrap around and stab into the limbs of the man, while three aimed to pierce right through the non-fatal parts of his body. If he wanted to lie broken on the floor, then so be it, she didn't mind. But she wasn't done talking yet, so the woman wasn't exactly going to have him killed. Should the man be caught, he would have felt himself get stabbed into, followed by being lifted up into the air and abruptly slammed face down into the floor.

Meanwhile, Ysl'Dae had the task of avoiding the crescent slash that came at her. She dodged off to the side rather easily and gracefully, but she noticed that her queen was in trouble. However, rather than actually go and send assistance, the snake woman sheathed her sword, dashed off towards the hopefully bound man and came in real close, to deal a series of debilitating body blows to the man. This would likely keep him busy, while Marigold worked her way out of trouble.

Thanks to the amount of glass surrounding her, the queen was able to see the reflection of the light coming towards her. Quickly, she rolled out the way and put distance between she and the light. One would think that foolish of her, but thankfully, the queen had her blood manipulation up and running. This allowed her to create a form of safe, bloody platform, that shielded her body from any harm in the change of the battlefield. A smile graced her lips, when she stood back up and faced a hopefully captured and beaten down Seth.

"My, my, you're feisty. Usually the feisty ones have a delicious kick added to their flesh. Like a spice, you know? I wonder how you'd taste if I did decide to eat you, Seth. But no matter how tempting it is, I'd rather not. No, that would make your best friend Axis over there sad, wouldn't it?" She continued to taunt. "And I'd rather not split you two up... Seriously, such wonderful chemistry between you two! That's why I want you to join us, Mr. Vicens. I mean, a man of your talents would definitely fit among the type of people I work with. The broken, insane, lost, yet powerful, resourceful and indomitable. Those are the people I, no, we work with. So what do you say? I promise, if you do join..." Her lips formed into an even wider smile, her pearly whites showing through quite clearly. "I'll tell you everything that has happened to your best friend since you last saw her..." Marigold's words taunted and were honeyed behind a malicious tone. The woman's tongue glided over her lips and she too, began to soak in the chaos created by such strife. It was delicious.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:38 pm

With a defiant look in his face, Seth lunged forward towards Marigold once more, but in his blind rage, failed to notice the blood that closed in behind him. The instant he would leave his feet would be the instant that he would be restrained by the tendrils, also stabbing at him, The pain was impressive, but he protected the rest of his body by drawing forth the glass to combat the bloody tendrils. However, he was unable to prepare for getting smashed into the ground, and as such, the impact on his face… kinda hurt, actually.

As Ysl’Dae made her movements, Seth did his best to brace himself, while drawing forth every single bit of glass that he could to force itself into several walls to collapse in on the warrior, as the ceilings and walls all fused together to keep her away from him. He made as much effort as he could to avoid any contact with Axis. Her words were very quickly getting to him, and he didn’t like it one bit. The guilt was overwhelming, but that force deep within him told him to keep fighting on, even as he knew that he was not getting out of here as easily as he had gotten here.

She was clearly wanting for Seth to join whatever sort of group it was she was gathering of people. But her taunting attitude was really starting to grind on his nerves. The taunts from everyone in general was digging and hurting. At least snake-bitch keeps her mouth shut… Seth thought to himself. He was absolutely in pain, and he wasn’t sure how much more he could possibly stand, but he knew he had to do something here. His eyes shifted to the glass, and a plan began forming in his head, but he wasn't sure how well it was going to go down. Still, it was better than nothing. He didn't want to have to go to his final option, he was saving that for when he was really desperate.

“Not exactly the best sort of business sense to brutally assault someone you want on your side, is it?” Seth sarcastically replied, acknowledging the slight bit of hypocrisy in his words, before he spat out a small bit of blood onto the floor. "Most definitely makes one want to work with you."
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:31 pm

Alexander couldn't help but feel a developing kinship towards Celia. Certainly, he may have thought her pretty but true to form, the prince that reflected on the needs of his people and kingdom was still to naive to realize that individuals had lives just as rich and indulgent as his own. At least, not until he thought deeply about it- or the reality confronted him. Which now, it did in a pleasant way. Despite all the signs of intelligence, Alexander had failed to immediately peg her as a lover of literature. In his mind, the question had been resolved with, "yes, she can probably read," instead of "she might really enjoy reading".

It was no matter though. Alexander didn't mind the young girl's wording, despite her strange emphasis on the word devour. He didn't apply any meaning beyond that, a great smile still present on his face as he internally welcomed his kindred spirit. Her energy carried him out of the castle as swiftly as his feet allowed it too. Thankfully though, a leisurely pace was all he required to trail her into the side-garden. They continued talking about books and other interesting things until they reached town, when her preposterously fantastic golden eyes drew his own crimson gaze back.

She... invited him out to eat. Alexander suddenly felt an unfamiliar social anxiety. Was this common here? Or was this something more? Alexander returned her blush though he kept his face calm, trying his best to retain that composure. Professionalism! Detachment! Dinner with a really, really cute girl that must mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things! Yes! Those things! Those wonderous things!

"I've not eaten out of the castle in a little while," Alexander admitted. It wasn't true, actually. He had eaten with a maiden in the village after being chased by the big heartless, kind woman that she was. Or did he refuse? Strange that so soon afterwards he'd already forgotten, but even in that context he didn't remember it well enough to consider having actually broken bread with her in his mind. "But I should think I might... like to. If that's alright with you. I'm not entirely sure of any places to eat around here." His tone actually faltered. It dropped from that formal tone he had been grasping at and became much less assured. However dangerous for the young prince it might be...

The armor cracked.
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:27 pm

The Axis puppet was a little disappointed that it wasn't able to harm itself further, simply because Seth had been moving the glass away from her. There was a huff and a puff, but there weren't no houses that were blown down. Rather, the woman started to walk over to Marigold. She hid her eyes behind her disheveled hair, mostly done from the current fight.

"Or even better... I let Marigold show you, how you killed me!" The doll stated viciously. The sounds of deep sobs starting to come from her. "Why, Seth, why? Why are you so guided by hatred and anger? Look at me, in the flesh... Alive and well, yet you still believe I'm dead and gone. What did I do to deserve such negativity from you? My only best friend in this forsaken universe, what did I do!?" She screamed out and finally made it by the queen's side. "Queen Marigold..." The puppet started. "I don't think I can continue seeing and being around this... Seth really wants me dead, so... Do it. I want you to kill me right in front of him and show him that he was wrong from the beginning. Right here." Axis stated and took a finger to move along the length of her neck. "Re-open that old wound and finish me off, since that's what my so-called best friend wants to happen..."

The puppet shifted emotions and tones on the fly, but was able to emulate the word usage and facial expressions, when having to deal with a person familiar with a puppet. Celia only relished in her abilities and hoped that the mental attack on Seth would drive him to the edge. The man was afflicted with a taint he knew nothing of... At least, not yet. He will soon enough, however, and when he does, it'll be quite the painful lesson.

Celia had quite enjoyed what she had done to Alexander. She was beginning to soften him up and decided on keeping this pace of mild seduction. It was interesting to note that she managed to soak in every single bit of knowledge given, store it and access it for future generations. The way how Celia's mind was wired, was definitely equivalent to a computer, with a certain item that she used which served as the cloud. Accessing said files and cloud, she was able to pull up of her training in regards to charming men and what signs to pick up on, while also remaining professional. Not just that, but her sexual encounter with a succubus only taught her more and more. Really, if Alexander was less composed and much more of a pervert, then she could have easily bedded him and secured some form of higher dominance, within the hierarchy of the Castle of Dreams. But she didn't and nor would she, for she didn't like the thought of sex all too much.

At any point, the young prince had stated how he hasn't eaten out in a while, which only served to make the setting all that more appropriate. Celia gave him a big smile and almost teased at the blush on Alex's face, but refrained from doing so. While they walked, the town was in a state of hustle and bustle, with people generously waving to them and recognizing Celia by name. It showed that Radiant Garden had quite the hospitable and welcomed atmosphere.

"Don't worry about it, Master Alexander, for I know of a place that'll fit the theme of our past discussion from earlier. A place that had been erected in honor of the once glorious Disney Town." She stated softly and before the two had knew it, had arrived at the Disney Town Diner.

The restaurant had many vibrant colors and was built in the same design scheme like the many buildings of the world itself. It looked rather gaudy against the other buildings in Radiant Garden, but that was where the novelty lied. It wasn't an eyesore, but more or less a beacon of rebirth for the people who managed to make it, before the world's eventual end. The mage pointed over to the building and with a wide grin hurried over to it, hopefully with Alexander following just as quickly behind her.

"This is it! Not only is this the surprise I wanted to show you, but this is also where we'll be eating!" She said with much pep in her voice. "I hope it is too your liking. I know it is cheesy and possibly even cliche that I showed you this, but I figured that because you cared so much about the trapped people, that it was only right to show you that some have taken a form of liking to this kind of life." Celia said softly and cast her golden eyes back into Alex's crimson. Her head tilted and her hands laid clasped at her lap. A warm, genuine smile appeared across her lips again and she walked over to the door. "Ready to eat?" The young girl asked happily.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2