I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Sun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Mon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

» Sidonia Barta
Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:06 pm by Faye

» Sedvi
Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:14 pm by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Final Fantasy Topsites

The Boss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Boss

Post by Poptart on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:25 am

Name: The Boss or Mr. President
Species: Somebody (Human)

Primary Elements
1.) Darkness
2.) Fire
3.) Metal
4.) Moon

Personality: The Boss does whatever The Boss wants whenever The Boss wants. Whether it be theft, murder, vandalism, or the occasional genocide The Boss is about two things, empowering The Martyrs and having fun doing it. The people of the Main Street Martyrs, The Boss' gang, are his major concern. You mess with his homies, you mess with The Boss. He is ruthless and unforgiving towards those who have crossed him and he never stops until those who've wronged him have met an untimely and historically brutal end. This said, The Boss is not necessarily evil... He's more of a puckish rogue. The Boss is an arrogant dude, confident to a fault, and always ready for the next big scheme.
The boss is a big fan of guns of all varieties, really anything that can be conceived as a weapon in some way. Still in the vein of weaponry, he absolutely adores tanks, superpowers, and spaceships. Really anything that has the potential for explosions is high on The Boss' list of things that are good. The Boss dislikes people who are overly serious or those with lawful personalities. While he doesn't hate other gangs, anyone who opposes the Martyrs in any way is on his (s)hit-list. He hates censorship more than anything. 
Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: The Boss started off as just a homeless punk scraping to get by on the streets. He ran with other street kids, doing petty theft and the occasional stabbing to get by. When he got his hands on his first gun, a colt .45 that kicked so hard he used to flinch whenever he shot the thing, he joined his first gang, The Martyrs. He wasn't anything more than a pubescent teen with the notion that he was unstoppable because he had a gun and a couple of homies to run with. As The Boss continued to perform, he stood out among the other gang members as someone who could get things done. The Martyrs expanded across their hometown of Stilly, wiping out any competition and asserting their place as the only gang worth a damn.

Then everything changed when the Organization attacked. The Organization was a collection of Yakuza-tier gangs that were interested in bringing the Martyrs into the fold. They offered The Boss a low low cut of 10% of their own share  and in exchange the Organization would allow the Martyrs to continue to run Stilly. This was an insult to both The Boss and The Martyrs and they immediately refused. The Organization responded by raiding every major crib of The Martyrs and cutting off numerous assets. Years of hard work was annihilated and some of The Boss' closest homies were killed. So The Boss did what he did best and shot up every person responsible for this offense in a year long campaign. The rampant destruction caused during this gang war was so great that the Army became involved, intent on stopping The Martyrs and The Organization in one fell swoop. While The Organization was destroyed during this, The Martyrs not only repelled the Army, but killed the general leading the assault against them and took over all weaponry they could find, quickly gaining enough power to rival a small nation.

The Boss continued to lead The Martyrs into what became the gang's golden age. They got in good with public rating agencies and marketing firms, establishing The Martyrs not only as a street gang turned thuggish corporation, but also as a label for clothes, drinks, and even movies. But this was only the beginning for The Boss. Having control of one city was nice, but he wanted more. Using every trick he had from bribery to good old fashioned brutality The Boss gained influence with a number of political figures. With the usage of some less than ethical campaign strategies and a little luck because a mysterious man had killed all of the legitimate presidential candidates, The Boss advanced The Martyrs to a new domain; The White House. The Boss, or The President of the United States as he was now known began what would have likely been the most disastrous presidential term in the history of America.

Unfortunately for The Boss (and fortunately for Earth), he and his closest homies would be abducted by aliens and whisked away on their spaceship. What the aliens failed to consider was that The Boss decided he wanted the ship more than they did. With the help of his best friend, Glock, The Boss killed his alien abductors and commandeered the spaceship in the name of The Martyrs... And America! They did not however know how to actually [i]fly[/] the spaceship and ended up going through a wormhole on accident. They wound up crashing their ship in the ocean at Port Royal, floating around for a while, and eventually commandeering a merchant ship. Neither The Boss nor his homies actually knew how to sail either, so when they finally did find land they just sort of crashed into it and called it good enough.

From there The Boss had his first encounter with a Heartless. It was a simple little creature, but he liked how badass they were when it came to fighting. To an extent, he felt as though the Heartless and him were kindred spirits. He hasn't really figured out what the hell is going on but he's not all THAT concerned.

Other Notes: This one time he made a weapon that kills with dubstep.

Last edited by Poptart on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:09 am; edited 9 times in total
Poptart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Boss

Post by Celia Darkson on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:28 am

*Points and laughs*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Main Theme: Sisters in Plain Sight | Battle Theme: Forbidden Knowledge
Celia Darkson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poptart on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:32 am

Why the lols? I haven't even finished...
Poptart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:32 am

Forgive me, I'm just being a bitch!~ Looking forward to seeing you finish this!

Main Theme: Sisters in Plain Sight | Battle Theme: Forbidden Knowledge
Celia Darkson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poptart on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:08 am

Alright, complete and ready for evaluation
Poptart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:37 pm

...Saints Row?

STE I.1 | END II.3 | MAG III.5 | SPE II.3 | AGI II.3 | SYN I.1
Zyvonia

Directory : Directory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poptart on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:40 am

You know it!
Poptart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm

The only thing about this that I'd be worried about is knowledge of Disney/Square Enix/KH. If Earth exists, doesn't that kind of acknowledge that this is all fiction?

Zyvonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:33 am

In Lilo and Stitch, Earth exists. It could be that one, if appropriate.

Harlow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poptart on Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:13 am

What Harlow said. They could just have lived on an Earth very similar to our real one, but missing certain things, like Disney or Square Enix in this case.
Poptart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:12 am

In literally every Disney tale, Earth exists. So, yo, even if they don't directly call their worlds Earth, we also can pretty certain of the setting as being on their own little piece/version of Earth.

Battle Theme: Devil Summoner
Main Theme: Like a Dream Come True
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:30 am

I was making sure, as there have been instances of people trying to be meta about it. The additional commentary is unnecessary, Alex.

Approved.

Zyvonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top