MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Daydreaming until Sundown (open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Daydreaming until Sundown (open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Daydreaming until Sundown (open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Daydreaming until Sundown (open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Daydreaming until Sundown (open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Daydreaming until Sundown (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Daydreaming until Sundown (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Daydreaming until Sundown (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Daydreaming until Sundown (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Daydreaming until Sundown (open)

3 posters

Go down

Daydreaming until Sundown (open) Empty Daydreaming until Sundown (open)

Post by Leo Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:05 pm

I never knew what it was like to fly. I could remember sitting in the open field near my home as a young boy and watching the birds soaring overhead. I felt envious of their freedom... As I grew older I put away such childish thoughts, my mind no longer concerned itself with the simplicity of life. There came a time when I had to begin working to help my father provide for my family...no longer did I have time to play in the fields, day dream until the sun went down, go on pointless adventures...that is until now. Now I wasn't the same flesh and bones I use to be...of course there was still breath in my lungs...but there was no beating heart to be found...that had been taken from me.

That's how I found myself here. I caught the first passenger gummi ship off the islands and got off on the first stop...Twilight Town. I didn't know what I would find here, but it was better than seeing my home village on a daily basis from a distance and not being able to enter inside of its terrain.

Perhaps this is where I would find some answers...or lead further into my downward spiral. Either way I could almost feel the slightest bit of relief...if a Nobody could ALMOST feel anything that is.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Daydreaming until Sundown (open) Empty Re: Daydreaming until Sundown (open)

Post by Alexander Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:57 pm

They probably were staring. He knew for a fact some of them were. He never caught all of their glances, their eyes usually occupying themselves just in time for him to dismiss their curious stares. Alexander himself hadn't wanted to draw much attention, but he supposed that on a more official matter such as this, it couldn't be helped. He hadn't come for a meeting with the world leader, but instead had come, finally to pay his respects.

Alexander had briefly been in Twilight Town when he was much, much younger- it was just over a decade ago, and he could just barely remember it. He didn't really know why he had been in Twilight Town then, but he supposed that like any other time he had traveled at that age it was because his mother had brought him. That was also the first time she Alan didn't accompany them on one of their trips. That, he did remember.

A few months on, and Twilight Town had seemed to have recovered. The infamous clock tower was absent from the skyline, destroyed in a terrorist attack just before the world leader was killed. That was something else Alexander remembered. He saw kids on top of the clock tower and had wanted to climb up to sit with them. He wanted to know what it was like to see all of the world that he could from its highest vantage. His mother told him no. He didn't recall much beyond that.

Heading to where the clock tower once stood was his first step. He wore a fine coat of royal blue color, fine make with buttons that seemed to glitter of polished gold. His black hair bobbed while his red eyes remained fixated at the vacant horizon where the train station stood, occasionally darting to catch somebody in a stare. His expression was one that shifted between solemn duty and wondrous contemplation, set to the tune of the voices that bustled around him and the muffled clap of his matte-black formal footwear.

Luckily, Twilight Town was condensed. It held a city in about a mile's worth of land. Truly, this in and of itself was a marvel. It was why Alexander didn't need to walk to long after emerging from that soft, blue portal hidden in the back alley, which faded silently behind him as he left. He came quickly upon the train-station, which he was gladdened to see in a semi-repaired state. The falling of the clock tower damaged the building, and they hadn't quite finished rebuilding it yet it seemed. But, they managed to save the trains and keep them running. That was good. It meant the people could still travel.

Alexander reached into his coat, pulling out something wrapped in silk as he approached the stairs of the station. Gently, he unwrapped the object and revealed its reflective, metallic sheen. The small plaque was made of silver, with words etched into its face. It very simply read, "For those lost, we travel on." He had wanted to leave it with a more proper government of some kind, but as it lay in his hands upon a bed of silken cloth he felt resolute. He wrapped it back up tightly, and placed it at the door of the trainstation. From his pocket he produced a small note. It was small, blank piece of note paper with "For Twilight Town" written in artful cursive across its front.

He placed these two down, took a step back, and bowed. Apparently not many people used the trains any more. The area was largely empty, probably due to fear of another bombing. Alexander looked about once more, and then decided that now would be the proper time to leave. His respects paid, he moved back towards main strees ready to leave the train station. And head back towards the alley. All of this time spent dressing, and for just a simple gesture of empathy and respect. While he would have liked to complain about it, he chided himself for being selfish and continued on.
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:54 pm

OOC: I apologize for my absence. Let me know if you are still interested in continuing with this topic.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:52 pm

(Hey, this is one of my other accounts. We could continue this if you want. I have other characters you could RP with as well if you wish, so just send me a private message for more details. Otherwise, just go ahead and post again and we'll get right back to it)
Hayden
Hayden

Directory : Superior Insincere Directory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down