MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Master of Alteration EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Master of Alteration EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Master of Alteration EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Master of Alteration EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Master of Alteration EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Master of Alteration EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Master of Alteration EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Master of Alteration EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Master of Alteration EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Master of Alteration

2 posters

Go down

Master of Alteration Empty Master of Alteration

Post by Sebastian Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Flicker, Fade: As an individual who once heavily studied the mechanics, applications, and effects of space magic, Sebastian has passively become removed from the typical laws of space. This, in essence, allows him to remove the restrictions of the laws of physics from himself, while also allowing him to remain affected by any laws that he desires. However, to alter the way physics affect him, he must think of the law he wishes to be immune to. This also natively grants him immunity to status effects that impair his movement.

Note: He can only toggle immunity to one law of physics at a time, and will suffer any drawbacks that these immunities would give. Ex: Immunity to a law of motion to negate force would mean he would become immobile until he allowed himself to become affected by force again
Base Ability Cool Down: 5 posts

Tier One: The Warped Laws

Law: Bind: Sebastian designates any twenty foot area within a thirty foot radius as a target. Any enemy that enters this area will be inflicted with the bind status effect for two posts. This can only be used once per topic (Note: Characters that are of a higher tier than him, or with a high enough strength tier could physically power through this effect)

Law: Summoning: Sebastian can warp/summon all of his weapons and armor onto his person or into his hands.
Law: Intangible: Sebastian is now capable of toggling an innate form of  intangibility, pulling his physical form into a separate spacial plane for a single post. (Cooldown: Two posts)
Law: The Inverted World: Sebastian targets an area 10 feet in diameter. Enemies that enter this field become inflicted with the flip foot status, making all movements go in the opposing direction. (Duration: 4 posts) (Cooldown: 8 posts)
Law: Crush: Sebastian targets an area fifteen feet in diameter within a twenty five foot radius from himself. Within this area, gravity is doubled, making anyone that enters the area slightly slower. (Duration: 4 posts)(Cooldown: 8 Posts)

Tier Two: Warped Reality

Warp: Weapons: Sebastian declares a single weapon that is not his own as a target. At any point after declaring this weapon as a target, he may warp it to any location in a fifteen foot radius, excluding any location that another player is already occupying. (Cooldown: # of posts after targeting+2)

Warp: Location: Sebastian is now capable of instantaneously warping to any location he can see or been to. (Cooldown: 2 Posts)

Warp: Sight: Sebastian can passively see in 360 degree vision. His range with this is determined by his agility Tier.

Warp: Mana: Sebastian now has an extra twenty five points of mana per character tier.

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Master of Alteration Empty Re: Master of Alteration

Post by Sebastian Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:43 pm

bump
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:23 pm

You already have another skill tree on this character, and as I do believe I have told you directly as a result, this skill tree can not be approved until you unlock your next slot at Tier Four.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:25 pm

This is the skill tree I intend to keep, as stated in that same conversation, and in the previous tree itself.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:49 pm

My apologies. We may continue the approval.

Sebastion wrote:...he must either think of the law he wishes to be immune to, or verbally state it.

I don't understand why speaking the law is necessary if you can think it.

Bind is not a currently existing status effect. Somebody would need to invent it for this immunity to matter to you. I would suggest an immunity to movement-imparing effects. Keep in mind that some abilities that can impair movement don't do so through effects that specifically do that, so it wouldn't protect you from them.

Law: Bind can have a twenty foot radius, and only be able to be used once.

Keep in mind, people with high agility would be relatively unaffected by flip foot after a few moments of adjustment.

So, barriers only last a post without something actively concentrating to maintain them. Moreover, at tier one, a barrier can effectively block 50 MP of damage. But spread out it would be block much, much less than that, especially without a cap. It would realistically sustain 10 MP worth of damage, and it would be weighed against your character tier as if it were measuring endurance.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Edited and noted.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Please Keep in mind: doubling gravity on somebody may slow them if they can't take the strain. In some cases- T1 and T2 strength specifically- that person would be able to move. Tier 3 Strength would suffer speed reduction. This is fine, I'm simply letting you know for your reference.

If there is nothing more, this is Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down