MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
What Even? [Open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
What Even? [Open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
What Even? [Open] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
What Even? [Open] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
What Even? [Open] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
What Even? [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
What Even? [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
What Even? [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
What Even? [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

What Even? [Open]

3 posters

Go down

What Even? [Open] Empty What Even? [Open]

Post by Sebastian Caine Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:08 am

Memories? Flashes. Ghosts? Images.

It was all so much. Endless and without signs of stopping or slowing. Not an inch of sense made one way or another of it all. Like a puzzle with pieces missing and not just a little but almost every single piece. Mere exceptions being a piece or two that just happened to be there the whole time. Not much to be done until more were either recovered or the left overs were lost as well. There was a fear in the latter and what it could mean if everything he had seen thus far just up and left. There had to be a reason, a purpose, a direction to follow. Something to chase and yet just out of reach. Such an odd sensation across galaxies every since that day. The warmth of daylight, the softness of cotton sheets, the firm embrace of flesh not his own. Yes, it had been that day it started.

The pulse of a heart brought to strength. The essence of life as blood pumped to keep the body fighting. The brink of victory if only the lids would allow. Which as blues as deep as the oceans themselves were revealed confirmed the siege was over. The battle won, the war finished. In their wake a solider from the internal wreckage. A miracle to some, to him a step towards an even bigger journey. Proven as he sat by the light of a dimly lit lantern this night. A crafted cup fresh with warm tea in hand as his head hung low in thought. The sounds of light conversation from nearby tables and footsteps from the open market square the only solace in a place so foreign. Just how in the hell did he get this far, even though he knew the answer already it still felt like a mystery he had yet to make peace with.

Blue, green, red, yellow. Shadowy figures with faces unclear. Glints of what he assumed was metals. Blurry events and censored events. Like he was there and yet not. What to think of what his mind saw but his eyes did not. Not exactly material for conversation with anyone for that matter. Outgoing as the young'ing in him was, he was no fool. Scatterbrain, totally attractive. Even in his confusion it seemed he was far from spared sarcasm at his own expense. Least there was humor to be had in such trying times. Cup raised to lips the blue haired man took a small sip of his beverage. The sharp bitterness of strawberry and rhubarb attacking his tongue in a overpowering but delicious burst. The small amount of sugar and milk added to it's make up being tasted along in between. Down his throat it went like silken gold. Such a delicious brew, he would have to remember it for later.

A herbal brew to the core. As it went through his system he felt his pent up tension lessen over time the more he drank. Such a relaxation was appreciate by this point. With all the hours he allowed himself to be perplexed by the changes to his person and his surroundings. In a thought he could only believe such over attention would make him sick with enough time. Distractions were necessary. Head perked up in a instant he looked about the tavern and soon out into the square. Tea still being sipped as he looked for something, anything, to take his attention. Something of interest that he could force himself to engage. He needed to get away from whatever was haunting him and soon. Before it all but consumed him in the moment.
Sebastian Caine
Sebastian Caine

Back to top Go down

What Even? [Open] Empty Re: What Even? [Open]

Post by D10 Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:48 am

"The design of man has been a curious one, imprinted into the minds of those bound by it. A human trying to create the perfect being will usually build something restricted to the human body. In fact, the human body could never be part of the equation for a perfect being. But at the same time, focusing one aspect is the other downfall and often parallel to the aesthetic design. It is in my mind that I believe while I flaw my creations by giving them the bodies of humans, I would like to seek out a way to keep them unrestricted from that. In that, I begin my first creation, D1. Now, with my assistants Occam and Murphy, I shall proceed the synthesis of the first of the Dataloid Phoenix Project. Let us begin." Played to drown out all other sounds, the motionless body of D10 quietly listened as Occam recalled his memory of the scientist beginning his experiments. The snow-haired dataloid sat with his hands around his knees, clasping his body together as he awaited in an alley. The trapped being within, the true owner of the body, spoke to Zeikke. He was trying to teach and remind and rinse and repeat on the truth of things.

"I was there. I saw what he did to Murphy and knew that there was something missing. The ISO was used to create that monster we encountered in the Datascape. We are among the few that remain. I eventually came forth when your creator showed interest in re-exploring the more advanced base designs for the Project. So now that I've concluded this experiment failed, I want my body back." D10's body fidgeted as the ISO's will combated the Dataloid's. When something sleeps for so long, it looses strength. That might needed to be recovered over time, and there would be a time where the fight for dominance would come to a head. D10 knew this and, oddly enough, felt some sort of artificial fear. It was just his being making him aware that he needed to assert dominance or face possible destruction. "But what happens to me?" Occam was silent, likely formulating an answer. "Find a body or die." D10 was seemingly talking to himself. Whenever Occam spoke, his eyes became a lighter shade.

The dataloid stood up with rigid movements, striding along the alley and flicking up his hood. His shining bulbs peered left and right as he snuck along. A thick crowd of lost souls helped disguise his presence. Whenever he'd bump into someone, flashes of horrific events flowed through his eyes. The ultimate destruction of worlds. The crashing of meteors, the implosion caused by magic, and briefly he brushed against a red-clad elf-man. Suddenly he saw a war between elves and humans that resulted in a great beast consuming and utterly annihilating the world and its populace. "Watch it, shem!" Zeikke stared with wonder, seeing great hatred in this man's mind, darkness clouding his mind but hidden by light. As the dataloid roamed along the crowds, he felt some sort of panic form as the information came flooding in. Something he was used to, but now it was different. Now he wasn't the only lost soul; now he was in a sea full of literal despair. As he entered a tavern as an escape from the crowd, retreated to the bar. He didn't drink, but he liked to pretend to.

"Whiskey." Occam mentally frowned, keeping his thoughts contained. I'm a a bourbon kind of guy. Stop ordering this muck. D10 ignored the ISO, watching a rock glass fill with whiskey, only a few cubes of ice in it. He looked to his side, he saw a passed-out, burly man. To his right was a lion and a much younger human enjoying their times. Blinking with naivety, he spun around his chair with his whiskey, not taking a sip. Seeing a melancholic, blue-haired man, he wondered why his hair was that color. That's all his curiosity needed. Why was is hair blue? People probably wondered about D10's when they saw it, however this time he simply wanted to touch the man for that answer and welcomed any extra bit of information. Noticing the man was drinking tea amongst drunks, he tapped his glass and the whiskey morphed into tea itself. A quick glint and a shine showed this, the work of magic. Slowly pitter-pattering his way over to the man, he sat down with rigid posture. Setting his glass down, he shifted the glass into a mug. "Oh, I never get the cupware right." He whispered to himself. Going to poke the blue-haired man, the librarian exercised his curiosity. "Why's your hair blue?"
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:11 am

The innocent young girl who wore a blue robe that covered her mouth quietly stepped out of a ship that had just docked from Radiant Garden, her feathery white wings folded into her back, and halo floating just above her head. For a moment, she simply stared at the town before her, her eyes wide with wonder at the expansive location. This world was so different from where she landed first. It was a little more... traditional? Was that the word to describe it? It was a little bit more gloomy than Radiant Garden at first sight, but the people were cheery enough. She wanted to go out and explore, but she was held back by her own timidness. She slowly sank back into the ship, only to be stopped by someone from behind who rubbed the top of her head.

"Don't worry, little one. Everyone in this town is friendly. And if they're giving you trouble, just come find me, and I'll have a word with them."

She looked up to see a towering man looking down on her with understanding, brown eyes. His name was Alphonse, and he worked with in the ship. At first, Chandra was a little cautious about approaching him since he was... well... he looked rough and scary. She used to watch the people work whenever their ship docked, and Alphonse took notice of her on numerous occasions. He tried to approach her, but she always ran away. He tried a few more times, whenever he got the chance, and eventually, Chandra decided to interact with him. They talked, or rather, Alphonse talked and Chandra listened, offering non-vocal responses whenever her input was needed. She grew close to him, running up to him whenever he arrived. Just yesterday Alphonse offered to take her on this trip. She said yes, of course. Ever since seeing the gummi ships, she had always wondered what it looked like on the inside, and as well as how it felt to be traveling in one. Well, to put it lightly, it was dizzying, and she spent most of the time exhausted by the unfamiliar motions of the gummi ship. Alphonse assured her that that was only because they ran into some turbulence. Hopefully the next trip wouldn't be so sickening.

"We'll be here for a few days, so you can take your time exploring the town, but be sure to come back before it gets too dark."

Chandra nodded with a smile and Alphonse sent her off. The young girl went into the town, staying out of everyone's way, but curiously looked into the various shops' windows when she came by. Eventually, she found herself at a building that stunk of particularly strong odors of fermented... grains? Fruits? She was cautious around this area, only looking in through the windows at a safe distance. Alphonse had warned her not to get too close to people who had drank the liquids that smelled like what she was smelling. Humorously, he had used one of his friends as an example when he came stumbling in and falling asleep on the floor of the ship. Her green eyes looked about inside, but found nothing too interesting aside from the architecture, and... a strangely out of place man looking outside.
Chandra
Chandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Caine Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:09 pm

(OOC: Bumping. Originally posted Oct. 6th)

Back and forth. The odd steps or two as groups of no more than two or three went by. It lively and yet not overly so. Just enough to make it seem populated without the threat of overcrowd. Kind of harmonic in it's own measure. To have such a balance that other worlds lacked in either having too little or too many. Sip, Sip, Shift. Lips to cup periodically while eyes surfed the heads through the streets. The slightest peculiarities catching attention for mere seconds at a time. All of it in an attempt to remain mind free against the bad thoughts. Something that was becoming nothing less than a challenge the more he fought the temptation. The human mind, a foul temptress indeed.

Not a single face to be reckoned, before he realized the aqua haired youth glanced down towards the almost empty cup. "Gone already?" Without notice he had drained the contents for all it's worth. The bitter aftertaste of berry fusion stuck lingering on his tongue and the debate to order another cup or call it a night probing him. A low sigh and he looked between the crowd and the cup. Twiddling it round in his grasp as something passed by his view. Off in the distance something shining. Light the brightness of a light bulb unfiltered. It was there and then it was gone, much like the visions haunting him. Figuring it was a figment of his own imagination he turned back to the cup one more time.

Perhaps one more drink wouldn't hurt, besides, couldn't get a brew like that just anywhere.

As Seb would turn he would find himself face to face with another. Such approach a little bit of an understatement as the other man geared up to poke the youth head on. A rather blunt question following the action. Unsure of the moment Seb stepped back a little. A brow raising in a state of confusion. What's this guys deal? Though as uncertain as he was with what was going on Seb did well to remain cool. Clearly he was missing something here but that could be fixed with the right introduction. "Huh? Oh well, you know blue hair is just kind of 'Blue-tiful'. Am I right?"

Blue-tiful? Was that really the best he could come up with, talk about lack of creativity. Today just wasn't his day. In that moment he waited for some kind of awkward response. This was just... Something else so far.
Sebastian Caine
Sebastian Caine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down