MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
alright this is very important just click EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
alright this is very important just click EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
alright this is very important just click EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
alright this is very important just click EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
alright this is very important just click EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
alright this is very important just click EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
alright this is very important just click EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
alright this is very important just click EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
alright this is very important just click EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

alright this is very important just click

2 posters

Go down

alright this is very important just click Empty alright this is very important just click

Post by Efeu Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:12 pm

alright so I have a confession I digged my self in such A big hole but I have lied to you guys  a few okay let me explain I do expect some of you to hate me after this but I lied mostly when I was too scared to admit how i want to leave or yeah let me just tell you guys No my dad is not dead I wanted to leave but I felt like I needed a reason to...you know what Most of my topics in the land of dispare are because of that reason exept for sertans ones the only one I will talk about one A little part of one of them one of brothers did die but that topic went off after that because I was sad and I thought that was not a good enough excuse so yeah And sence I dought people can bielive anything I say anymore after this let me at least try to make this bad of a blow better  My name is Zion you may call me that from now on an I am a boy that has a lot of problems to anxiety to stress when Zion is sad or stressed he inores his brain and he just lets his ammotions do the talking his mom and dad know about this and puts him in consoling and it helps him but he still cant controll it very well its better but its better he's fine but he wants to better and he cant do that intell he hits post and sends pms to a few other people then orginize and fix his real life you see Zion in real life is kinda annoying and he lies there two and he has always wanted to change but he has been to scared to try and today marks the day where he will change and be a better person it might take awhile but he will every day from now on he will work to be the best person he can be the question is will the people that he lies to forgive him he would not be surprised if they didn't

Efeu

Back to top Go down

alright this is very important just click Empty Re: alright this is very important just click

Post by Hayden Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:21 pm

So, I'm going to be honest with you, and I shall do so with the intention to help.

First: I won't necessarily speak for others, but I had figured you were fibbing at least in part much earlier. However, it does take courage to admit fault and you should be proud of yourself for having the courage to do so. It is a sign of growth, and for now you should claim it as a victory. To further what you yourself have stated: use this as a means to go forward, rather than resting on your laurels now that you have come farther.

Second: I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Now, if we're going to be moralistic about the situation there is never a "good" reason to lie or act out, but I'm not exactly a fan of the moralistic approach. As long as you don't try to hurt other people, acting out is fine. As far as I know, you didn't try to hurt anybody while doing this.

Third: I'm glad to hear you are undergoing therapy for your conditions. A lot of people fail to get that treatment at all, or sometimes it comes too late. Getting therapy while you are young may prevent the need for medication later in the future, if that is something that concerns you. I have family members with such disorders, and they've benefited from treatment.

Fourth: Be sorry, but don't let that stop you. Don't disregard or try to forget anything you've done. Learn from all of it so that none of your time was wasted. It is as simple as thinking about it and talking about it as often as possible. If you are in counseling, talk with your counselor about it as much as you can until you feel that you don't need to anymore. Sometimes, people will fixate on things that have impact to them.

Fifth: I can relate. When I was younger, and really still even to this day I'm a really annoying person. It not necessarily for the same reasons, but it might have the same outcome. I won't give you a speech about finding a group of friends that accept you for who you are, because all relationships are built in part on the ability to compromise. Sometimes, if a person feels that they are annoying they should try to change so that they don't feel that way. Other times they don't know they have a flaw, and when they discover it might react poorly. Other times they simply can't.

But dude, listen here. All of this stuff? Water under the bridge. I know its probably still fresh in your mind because you have to live with it, and you probably think about it a lot. Being ashamed or feeling guilty tends to weigh on a person more than other emotions do just because of the social and internal ramifications. So, yeah. I can imagine it still bothering you.

But it is alright. It happened months ago, and you didn't hurt anyone. You may have disappointed a few people which is not a good thing- you should never want to disappoint people you care about- but if they care about you they'll try to get over it and see that being warm and nice towards you is better than being a jerk.

So man, don't worry about. I have your back. And if you need to talk, there are a lot of ears open- not just mine- that you can go to. Public confessions like this are usually meant to get attention. But, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes, you need eyes on you when you apologize so that it can have an actual meaning. It's a strength that comes from defeating shame to draw attention to your own faults.

Be proud.

Hayden
Hayden

Directory : Superior Insincere Directory

Back to top Go down