MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
[ST] Malpractice EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
[ST] Malpractice EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
[ST] Malpractice EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
[ST] Malpractice EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
[ST] Malpractice EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
[ST] Malpractice EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
[ST] Malpractice EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
[ST] Malpractice EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
[ST] Malpractice EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

[ST] Malpractice

3 posters

Go down

[ST] Malpractice Empty [ST] Malpractice

Post by Psyper Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Base Ability: False Immortality -- Although she can still be damaged, her body never shows any sign of it. Her flesh and bones can't be torn or broken, meaning that status effects similar to bleeding, and anything that relies on something being absorbed/injected into her, like poison or venom, are ineffective. This also means that cutting and piercing weapons are ineffective against her, although she can still feel the force and knockback behind them.
Base Ability Cool Down: Passive

Tier One
1st Skill: Precision Maiming -- Hitting someone's limbs with a bladed weapon makes the limb numb, disabling the use of it for two posts. Additional hits on the same limb resets the numbness.
2nd Skill: Crimson Flow -- Bladed weapons make the enemies bleed profusely, lasting for two posts, and dealing slight damage every post while they are bleeding. Same mechanics as Precision Maiming.
3rd Skill: Assimilative Learning -- Psyper can consume the blood of her enemies or allies, giving her temporary access to their abilities. Can only assimilate one person's abilities at a time. The strength of the ability will scale based on her stats. The blood she consumes is initially purged of any contaminants or effects that would be harmful to her. CD: 1
4th Skill: Trust Me, I'm a Doctor -- Psyper's healing abilities are moderately more effective.
5th Skill: Clean Cut -- Psyper can choose to make the damage she deals with a bladed weapon painless. Due to not triggering a pain response, this ability, when active, extends the numbness of Precision Maiming by 1 post per character tier. [Toggled] CD: 1 post between toggles.

Last edited by Psyper on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Psyper
Psyper

Back to top Go down

[ST] Malpractice Empty Re: [ST] Malpractice

Post by Game Master Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:22 pm

I suppose I'm trying to understand the base ability. If you are reduced to KO, would the only method of killing you be beating you to death?

Define for me access to their abilities? As a note, we do not allow skill trees to be shared, and slotted abilities are usually based on knowledge rather than in-borne ability. I am willing to be flexible on some aspects of it because Moon element does allow Divining.

At this current tier, you can not increase the effectiveness of your healing abilities by two-fold. You can give them, at most, a moderate increase at this tier due to the specialization of the skill.

Cuts she receives are made painless or cuts she makes? I only ask for the sake of preventing redundancy.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyper Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:16 am

Either that or magic

It just means their slotted abilities. She won't be copying skill trees, but she can copy fighting styles through this.

Modified to being moderate only.

Cuts she makes, because she can't be cut herself. I reworded it, and added something that I think makes sense because of how pain makes the body react.
Psyper
Psyper

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:46 am

Alright. While I am iffy on it, I will allow the Mimicry of Slotted abilities justified through Blood-based Divining for now to observe if it does anything particularly game changing. Please be aware however that if the slotted ability is beyond your scope or uses an element that you can not use, then you will not be able to make use of it. Otherwise, you'd be circumventing the fact that a Nobody is inherently specialized in terms of their element.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyper Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:43 am

Just to make it clear for myself, I could only use abilities that are aligned to Nothingness, N/A (the other non-element), and Moon, right? If so, then I'm fine with that.
Psyper
Psyper

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:30 pm

That is correct. If everything is fine, approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyper Fri May 13, 2016 10:48 pm

Bump for reapproval
Psyper
Psyper

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri May 13, 2016 11:59 pm