MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions

5 posters

Go down

New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions Empty New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions

Post by Tsumiko Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:20 pm

Alrighty, folks!~ As I stated in our latest update, we are planning on having an event to kick off the New Year! Here, I’ve went into a little detail about it, but it’s still in the planning stages. If any of you have a suggestion, feel free to share. I want this to be a fun thing all of us can enjoy to its fullest.

WHO: All of you lovely people, of course. Any and all are welcomed to join in some cannon fun. So please be mindful of your fellow RPers.

WHAT: A party to ring in the new year with friends both new and old. Help count down, and maybe even steal a kiss from that special someone.

WHERE: That’ll remain a surprise for now. Rest assured that it will have lots music and snacks. And a clock.

WHY: Well, why not? Join in for a few nights of carefree partying. There will even be a gift for those that decide to participate in the festivities.

WHEN: This event will last from Dec. 31st, New Year’s Eve, and end on the night of Jan. 2, the day after the start of the new year. Three whole days of fun, so make sure to stop by.

HOW: It’s as easy as posting in the topic once it’s been put up. There will be no sign ups, as we want as many people to join and have fun as we can. No boundaries!~

As for now, that’s all we have for you. We look forward to seeing all of you there!
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions Empty Re: New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions

Post by Isla Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Tov's getting drunk and making everyone play naked twister.
Isla
Isla

Back to top Go down

New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions Empty Re: New Year's Event: Specifics and Suggestions

Post by Psyper Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Zienna would enjoy that.

Do it.
Psyper
Psyper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:03 am

I guess that's one way to enjoy the New Year... .__.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:58 am

Lenny approves
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:53 pm

ATTENTION! THE NEW YEAR EVENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR AN EXTRA DAY! EVERYONE GET YOUR POSTS IN AND HAVE FUN!~ ♥
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down