MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Myst's Skill Tree EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Myst's Skill Tree EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Myst's Skill Tree EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Myst's Skill Tree EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Myst's Skill Tree EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Myst's Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Myst's Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Myst's Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Myst's Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Myst's Skill Tree

2 posters

Go down

Myst's Skill Tree Empty Myst's Skill Tree

Post by Myst Lunarbane Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:11 am

Basic skill
When creating an item using Synthesis Myst can add extra Enchantment/Ability charges proportional to his Synthesis tier.
Tier One
1st Skill: Myst can teleport to a location within 60ft or select a specific target and teleport up to 120ft away from them. -3 post cooldown
2nd Skill: Myst can instantaneously switch the location of one object with that of another object as long as they are within 20ft of himself, although if part of one of the objects is connected to something else that is also switched with the other object e.g when trying to swap a barrel with another player's item, the player and item would switch position with the barrel. Although Myst can also not switch two objects if there isn't enough space to do so e.g if trying to swap an object inside a chest/box with something larger than the box Myst would be unable to swap them. -2 post cool down
3rd Skill: Myst can fuse inanimate objects together, which allows him to fuse barrels into a brick wall to create a makeshift stairway, although Myst has to touch both objects to be able to do this.
4th Skill - Synth bond: Due to Myst's affinity with synthesis any items made by Myst have a boosted capability in one specific area (enchantments/abilities) when Myst is using them (area and boost need to be specified when making the item)
5th Skill: De-Synth: Myst can turn any synthesised items that he touches into their original materials for 3 posts. -3 post cooldown

Last edited by Myst Lunarbane on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 7 times in total
Myst Lunarbane
Myst Lunarbane

Back to top Go down

Myst's Skill Tree Empty Re: Myst's Skill Tree

Post by Marigold Darkson Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Okay taking a look at this, I say that you've made your tree fairly weak. My suggestion would be to really flesh this out a lot more, because it has the potential to be very unique and powerful later on.

I want to ask, what sort of theme or direction are you going with your Skill-Tree, because I see a few concepts in here that are not clarified all too well, but that's okay. I want to help bring the power out in this tree, so run by me everything you wanted to do with the skill-tree.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Lunarbane Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:11 pm

I was planning on having my character be focused on Synthesis and creating items for people and having the ability to manipulate matter in different ways, with their combat style being ranged support/debilitator using arrowguns.
With skills that compensate a low endurance by being able to avoid most attacks.

These are the kind of items I was planning to make for my character,
https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net/t2741-will-o-wisp#13942
https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net/t2742-orb-of-ammo

Any ideas you have for editing my skills to improve my capability with those kind of items, would be really useful.

Last edited by Myst Lunarbane on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added synthesis item ideas)
Myst Lunarbane
Myst Lunarbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Lunarbane Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:48 pm

I've changed my 5th skill.
Myst Lunarbane
Myst Lunarbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:18 pm

For the base ability, I believe in our current meta we only allow a maximum of five augments onto any one synth item. As such, you can add more charges to a weapon/piece of armor. However, you can forgo the extra charge and make this ability more combat oriented in the sense that you can create synth items on the fly, but also within reason.

An example would be that you create a broadsword and at Tier 1 it has no special abilities, but with your remaining skills, you can say that your created broadsword takes on abilities from one of your synth items or something akin to that. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

1st Skill- Add a 3 post cool down to this.

2nd Skill- Add a 2 post cool down

3rd Skill- While this is a bit unique of a skill, I would say if you had possibly a stronger, or better idea for it, I'd like to see you edit it in. Just to get an idea of what more you're trying to do with it.

5th Skill- Lower this to around 3 posts and then as your tree grows, you can opt to add more posts to the effect.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Lunarbane Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:50 pm

I've edited my base skill and added cooldowns for the other ones.
For my 3rd skill I was planning to add a skill at a later tier that would let me fuse myself with another object allowing me to hide inside it basically become invisible.
I was also planning to have another skill that would let me reshape the form of an object, so I could turn a metal barrel into a spiked ball or sharp thin wire, or create a wall(s) out of the ground.
Myst Lunarbane
Myst Lunarbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:58 am

For the third skill and this is just my opinion, but I'd personally opt to switch out the third skill, for the skill where you can turn a metal barrel into a spiked ball. While the initial skill does have a bit of utility, at higher tiers of mobility and the lack, I don't see you using it quite often. Then again, this is just my opinion, take from it what you will.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Lunarbane Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:48 pm

I think taking that skill at the start would make me too powerful, considering some of the ways I plan to use it and the Snyth item ideas I have to augment it so, I'll just stick with my 3rd skill for now.
Myst Lunarbane
Myst Lunarbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:42 pm

APPROVED ♥
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content