MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) Empty A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia)

Post by Morgan Darkson Tue May 10, 2016 2:21 am

Queen and Seraph had traveled down the hallway after getting quite acquainted with one another. Needless to say, Morgan had prided herself on finding some rather unique talent among the groups of tryouts for her new team. A gentle smile had creased her lips and a light giggle escaped her. She turned those crimson eyes up over to the green-eyed beauty and brightened her gesture.

"Well then, I hope everything is well-suited to your tastes, Felicity. I'll have you know that with your mind-set and skills, I'll likely have you operating by side most of the time. If and when I need you on the field, you'll be running recon missions and possible assassination missions as well." The young woman had stated and easily informed the young lady beside her of her own intentions. Business-like but with the ability to retain that casual, calm, collected tone. Truly, she was a rather easygoing queen. A stark contrast to her mother but those close enough can easily see the Marigold conditioning inside of her.

The cleaned, pure white walls and floors were taken care of quite well, so much so it bordered on a potential janitorial member having a case of OCD. Regardless, their shoes clacked against the flooring and echoed throughout the pristine area. They headed towards the meeting area, which was situated around the corner from where they were. All who wanted to visit the new queen had to make their way to that area and Morgan was on a schedule to check in on it, every hour as to make sure she doesn't miss anyone important. The people were just as special as any other advantageous political figure, that much she learned on her own at a young age.

"I suspect we'll have a visitor or two today, dear Felicity." The queen stated and placed a finger up to her ruby red lips. Her eyes trailed upwards and she wondered who it might be. Nothing really ever escaped her senses, not with how she was created, but that was a different story for a different time. "This may sound a bit drab, but you will also help and handle my visitors as well. Meeting and greeting, that sort of thing, because we have a face to put on after all. In case I'm very busy, I'll need to act in my stead." It was quite a tall order and it appeared that Morgan had placed a great deal of faith into the lady who walked beside her. There was a good reason behind it too. A relative who handled business the way Felicity did, earned a rightful spot at the queen's right hand.

Besides all the businessy talk, Morgan had that dressed to kill look about her, but showed her more girly side along with it. She enjoyed her skirts and loved the way how knee-high socks felt against her skin. Of course, she sported the coat her mother had handed down to her. The design was nice and it reminded her of the burden she carried on her shoulders. Hair neat and brushed, especially after having woken up, those locks appeared to be in a very perfect condition. Morgan's ruby-colored eyes carried that confidence and made her face feel all the more brighter. Much like the partner to her right, she had a soft smile and kept a stride that wasn't too slow or too fast, just right.
Morgan Darkson
Morgan Darkson

Back to top Go down

A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) Empty Re: A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia)

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue May 10, 2016 10:55 am

The world was crowded. Much more so since she had last been there. It didn't feel the same at all. This place had changed. So many people! The first time she saw this world, it was completely barren, save for the few agents of the Darksons and the mercenaries lead by Morgan's father. Now, it seemed as if all the buildings were occupied. She would be lying if she said that she was expecting this much of a change. It made her feel lost, and quite frankly, a little bit scared. But that was only because she had to suppress her powers, and it made her feel so weak and vulnerable. But she had to get to the castle. She had to meet with her cousin. It wouldn't be right to keep her in the dark about her return.

Silvia knew she was in charge of this world now, Morgan's mother left it to her. She hoped this didn't change her too much. Morgan's parents were always a little intimidating. The young girl started to worry if she had been forgotten, buried under Morgan's new responsibilities. How Silvia wish she had her mommy Zienna's blind confidence right then. In an attempt to psyche herself up, she took a deep breath and pumped her arms up as she breathed out then began walking towards the castle. It seemed bigger than she had remembered.

On her way, a raven settled on her shoulders. She knew that bird anywhere, and while she didn't like being constantly watched by her mother's familiar, it did helped her relax just a little bit, knowing there was a friend by her side. "Alright, fine. I'll let you come with me this time. Don't get used to it. I know what you and mother did." She held no spite for it, but she always liked to tease the bird.

When they reached the castle, the raven gave her a pat on the head and flew off to let her defend herself. "How cold-hearted that bird is..." she mumbled. But that short time together filled her with confidence, and as if returning to her roots, she gingerly walked through the castle towards the meeting area, where she was directed to. Back then, she was free to roam wherever she wanted. It seemed those days were done. Done and gone. Morgan wasn't there yet, so she was looking around the room. After that, she simply waited. She wasn't sure if her attire fit this world or not, given that it had been so long and her fashion might not be what some people would call normal. Then again, a lot of the people she met in her childhood didn't dress normally either, so maybe that was something that stayed the same.

Her dark sleeveless corset dress and simple skirt had accents of purple and linings of gold. Over the dress was a vest with two 'tails' hanging from the shoulders and dropping down behind her knees which had the same color pallet. Actually, that color pallet was basically for all of her articles of clothing. Her knee-high lace boots, thigh-high socks, her choker, and even the fishnet arm sleeve with the straps she wears on her right arm all had the same color motif. The only exception were the bandages she wrapped around her lower left arm and the laces on her corset dress and boots.

Her attire was gothic-like, possibly adopted from the Darksons since Celia wouldn't allow her daughter to adopt the succubi's way of clothing.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) Empty Re: A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia)

Post by Felicity Rose Tue May 10, 2016 11:06 pm

Among the ‘group of tryouts’ was a young woman who now walked beside the young queen. Felicity, who was more known for her not quite so human appearance, currently appeared as just that, human. She had fair skin, and aqua-green eyes framed by similar colored hair. She typically wouldn’t wear clothes unless appearing as a human, and so donned a simple outfit. A plain white dress half sleeves, and a pleated skirt that came to around her knee. Over it, was a black waistcoat that made good on pronouncing her bust. To complete the look, she wore dark nylons and a pair of black high-top boots. Upon her lips was her ever-present, trademarked smile. Calm, calculating, pleasant. Those were the words that were used to describe the smile.

Turning that smile to Morgan, arms behind her as she gripped at the elbows. Giving the Queen a respectful bow of her head, Felicity chuckled. “As you wish, M’Lady. I am here to serve you and your needs, after all.” She stated in an even tone. The slime had no qualm with that she was told, and if given the chance to assassinate, then you’d best believe that she’d do it with great joy.

Walking through the halls of the blinding white walls of the Castle That Never Was, the pair were on their way to the audience chamber. Both their footsteps and their voices echoed against the walls off the large halls. She wasn’t looking forward to entertaining guests, but it was not part of her job description. The slime had obtained an impressive patience due to her family and their… quirks. Being Morgan’s right hand would require a lot of political interactions with many people, which is something that Felicity believed she could handle flawlessly, despite her dislike of people.

Walking into the designated meeting place, it would seem that there was already someone waiting there for them. The slime wasn’t familiar with the young lady’s face, and so took her for another citizen of the town who wished to make a grievance or other such menial request with the Queen. “Greetings, Miss.” She said in a smooth voice, giving Silvia a light bow. Her lips were still played by that smile, which never once faltered.
Felicity Rose
Felicity Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Darkson Wed May 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Morgan had opened her mouth to speak up once more, but something had prevented her from doing so. A certain familiar figure that had been in the meeting room. Her gothic style of dressing, that silver hair with the bit of black, reminiscent of her aunt and those violet eyes of hers. A gorgeous young lady with a banging body, who gazed around the room like a culture shocked tourist.

"Silvia...?" The queen asked and instantly, she remembered the fun they had within the halls of the castle. Both of them were closer than most would assume since their births were quite unique. Silvia and Morgan played with each other in all sorts of ways. House, dolls, even Sil's own form of "experimentation," was a game where the vampire-synthetic hybrid was able to easily get accustomed to. Needless to say, they had shared a bond that was only known between them and their mothers. Thus, when the succubus-vampire woman had left off to what she called her second home, Morgan was quite disappointed. Never once did she forget about the good times shared and as such, how could she ever forget such a face? Even if they had both grown and matured physically, their memories remained of their childhood years.

The queen ran over to her cousin and hugged her tightly. A bright smile were upon her ruby-red lips and she turned those to Silvia's cheek, where she gave it a friendly kiss. "Silvia, my dear, sweet cousin. Such a sudden, casual visit for someone whose as important as you! Why didn't you send word or just pop on in? Have you forgotten that we're family?" Her words teased at the young lady and she let out a soft giggle. Morgan's arms would remain wrapped around Silvia for a moment, before she released her and gazed at her face to face. A grin had been on her lips now, for she was exceptionally happy at this point. Sil visiting her was on par with their other cousin, Destinie, stopping on by for a visit. "How was your trip to Limbo, love? Was it as debaucherous as your mother, Aunt Celia, said it was?" She asked with a raised brow.

Curiously, she wondered about the other worlds and dimensions that existed outside of this current one they were in. Many new creatures, people, and cultures thrived in places that weren't like theirs and so, the snow-white haired young woman wanted to know all the latest details. That being said, she would put off all other meetings, so she could devote as much time as needed to her cousin.
Morgan Darkson
Morgan Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu May 12, 2016 1:42 am

She was indeed suffering from a little culture shock. Although everything was familiar to her, the long time away made everything feel different. The atmosphere alone was different. Maybe it was because there were so many people. At the moment she couldn't see them, but she felt their presence. It was swarming. Limbo had a lot of people there as well, it was just that she wasn't expecting so many here since last she stood inside these walls. She really did miss a lot.

Silvia had only noticed the arrival of the two when the first one spoke up with a formal greeting. "Ah! H-hello." She'd be lying if she said that didn't take her by surprise. Her eyes fixed on the woman who bowed first, but her attention was stolen before she could return the courtesy when the woman beside her uttered the hybrid's name. She looked so grown up now. Silvia wanted to run up to her, but she wasn't sure if that was appreciated. She was now a queen after all. So when Morgan ran up to her first and hugged her tightly, she was extremely happy. Because Morgan remembered her, and the fact that despite her social status as a queen, she would greet her so warmly like that, and with a light kiss on the cheek too.

The younger girl couldn't help but shed a few joyful tears as she hugged her dear cousin tightly in return. "I'm sorry, but I didn't want to be inconsiderate, but I also wanted to see you as soon as I could. I really missed everyone." When Morgan released her, Silvia did as well with a little reluctance but she kept a smiling face as she wiped away the happy tears that rolled from her eyes. She should have known better than to think Morgan of all people would forget her. Among her cousins, Morgan was the closest to her as both of them were... unnatural. And also because she was the only one who would... entertain her curiosities back when neither of them knew about the birds and the bees.

Coincidentally, Morgan's next question was somewhat related to that topic. There was a nervous giggle from Silvia and a light blush. "W-well, it wasn't anything too indulgent. If that's what you're asking. Although there were some really exotic sights there! Some places looked like paradise, and some looked like hell itself. It was all wondrous! And the people... Sometimes you'll wonder how they all get along so well when each one of them looks like they were made to kill the other. My grandparents were also a different story... They told be the two of them once were bent on destroying each other, but there they were now, happily living together in one roof."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Rose Sun May 15, 2016 7:19 pm

It seemed that their arrival had taken their guest by surprise. Felicity was ready for this to be another drag meeting with a civilian, but that didn’t seem to be so. The simple fact that Morgan knew this woman by name, was all the slime needed to know. It would seem that once again, the Queen’s relations extended beyond what Felicity had expected. Already, she was having to remember a slew of names and faces, needing to make sure to keep them all in line. One slip up on that end could prove to damage her composed image.

Following behind Morgan at her own steady pace, Felicity watched as the two would embraced, and saw how Morgan pecked the silver-haired woman on the cheek. So they were close, were they? She wondered just how much so… As the Queen spoke, she’d feel a certain something suddenly begin to expand and pulse - the slimes attempt at distraction Morgan in a discreet manner.

Listening to the exchange between the two of them, Felicity pondered what a placed called ‘Limbo’ could be like. She entertained the classical interpretation, wherein the souls of the dead await their fate, either blessed with ascension, or damned to hell. Alas, that was not the case either, and was some strange collaboration between the two. Regardless, it did sound like quite the interesting place, indeed. But was even more interesting to the slime was in hearing who her grandparents’ species were practically nemeses, yet found love in the end. A light chuckle passed her lips as it reminded the slime of her own parents. They fought light cats and dogs, both literally and figuratively, and yet still found attraction to one another in the end.

As Morgan and this Silvia woman spoke to one another, Felicity remained silent some feet off to the side. She had her hands clasped behind her, and smiled at the two of them. Her current objective was to accompany the Queen to this little meeting, and didn’t see the purpose in interrupting if it weren’t necessary to do so.
Felicity Rose
Felicity Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Darkson Mon May 16, 2016 12:44 am

"And we missed you, dear Silvia. Your image and voice had never once left our memories, mine especially." Morgan added that last part with more of a cocky-teasing tone, due to the fact she never forgot anything. A common trait shared with beings similar to her and one Sil knew all too well. "I'm glad you took the chance to visit. I haven't seen Destinie nor Fayt for some time now, but then again, they're probably spending their time on the Islands, with that one... Unique individual." She pondered off for a moment, as the thought about the curious, all black-eyed, blonde superchild known as, Mara.

Her thoughts were disturbed, suddenly, when that familiar feeling ran a great shiver up her spine. Morgan blushed softly, but had otherwise coughed it away. She shot a warning smile over to the slime and decided to put her in the lime light for a bit. Before that, however, there were things she had to numb. "Don't be rude, Felicity. Come and say hello to my cousin." Though her tone came smooth and sweet, she demanded that the slime girl (disguised as a human) came over. "Silvia, this is my right hand, Felicity Rose. Much like mother, I am obligated to have a pair of hands that serve as my shield and sword, yet they are much more than that." The young woman said with a colloquial smirk. "And Felicity, this is my cousin Silvia Darkson, who is quite the extraordinary scientist." She added with a wink.

And once introductions were done, the Darkson queen had turned her ears and full attention over to her cousin. The land sounded rather adventurous and exciting, a place she'd love to take a touring trip to. There was also a touch of romance that made Morgan feel giddy on the inside. The whole opposites and attract saying, was something the young woman was all too familiar with. Her thoughts wandered off to Destinie and she couldn't help but feel the urge to want to bite into her. That was a different conversation, however, and one she'd have with the woman herself. Thoughts fully focused on Silvia, Morgan smiled and motioned for her to follow.

"Excellent to hear, my dear. One of these days, you'll have to take me and show me around. Make sure you protect my chastity, though." She joked and giggled as she began to walk. "We are going to my personal quarters, where we can talk further. You deserve nothing but the best our family has to offer you, Silvia."
Morgan Darkson
Morgan Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Mon May 16, 2016 2:53 am

Morgan was probably referring to Mara as the unique individual. Recalling what had happened when she first stopped by there, she could almost guarantee that that was the case. Silvia felt a spark of emotion coming from her dearest cousin and a subtle maliciousness from the other person in the room. Whatever that other person did, it put a light blush on Morgan's face.

Her cousin introduced the other person as Felicity Rose, her "right hand". The way she explained it, Felicity sounded like a body guard or guardian, which would make sense for Morgan to have now that she was a queen and all. "I-I'm not really that good of a scientist. I just know what my mom taught me," she'd say as if embarrassed by the praise. The 'science' she knew wasn't something she could just say out loud. It was a dark and twisted art that not many people from other worlds would appreciate. Those kind of things should only be told to people she could trust. And of course, could handle the truth. "I hope you're taking real good care of my cousin, Felicity. It's nice to meet you." She extended a hand to her and gave a gentle smile.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure no one over there touches you without your permission. I'll be more than happy to send them to Tartarus if they even tried to intrude in your personal space." Silvia followed Morgan to her personal quarters, taking in all the little changes in the halls as they walked. "Thanks, Morgan... I was really worried that you would have changed too much. I'm glad you're still the same cousin I knew and cared about all those years ago."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Rose Wed May 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Their conversation was vague at best, and left the slime pondering a few things. Were Morgan and this Silvia girl more ‘involved’ than she initially thought? It was either that, or the Queen was really trying to ruffle the girl’s feathers. The names Destinie and Fayt were familiar, but Felicity couldn’t quite put her finger on where she heard them before. Lastly, who was this ‘unique individual’ that Morgan had spoken of? She said it with a faint bit of something. Contempt, maybe? Disgust? Who knew. That’s just how the slime felt about the general populace.

Grinning slightly at the fact that her little tease had caught the Queen off guard, she was then properly introduced to the silver-haired woman. Giving Silvia a second bow, a courteous hand at her chest, Felicity stood back up straight and flashed the young woman her trademarked smile. “It is a pleasure, Miss Silvia.” She said in a calm tone. To be Morgan's cousin implied that she, too, was of the royal family. She was to be treated with respect, as her father had taught her.

The slime caught Morgan’s smirk, and gave a light chuckle. “If your talents are enough to be complimented on my M’Lady Morgan, then they must be worth acknowledging. I’d be delighted in seeing what you’re capable one of these days, Miss.” Felicity spoke in a pleasant tone, but she’d be lying if she said that what she told Silvia was the total truth. The slime could really care less about the talents or interests of others if they served no purpose to her. “It is my job to take care of her, no?” Felicity asked the succubus-vampire with a daring smile.

Soon after, Morgan was on the move, stating that they were to relocate to the Queen’s quarters. Felicity could only assume what was going to go down there. Regardless, she followed behind the snowy-haired beauty, and pondered the application of ‘sending one to tartarus’, and what it was like in such a place. Likely a literal hell. That’d be cool.
Felicity Rose
Felicity Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Darkson Thu May 19, 2016 12:22 pm

"You give yourself too little credit, my dear cousin. Then again, I can understand your reservations about the whole thing. I for one..." Her voice trailed off momentarily, before she picked up the sentence again. "I for one don't care one way or the other, yet I'll just save that for another time." She giggled softly and kept on their path toward her living quarters. Silvia was on her left and Felicity on her right. A soft smile upon her ruby-red lips she turned those crimson eyes over to her cousin.

"Then I shall most definitely consider a trip to Limbo. Hopefully you can take me when everything settles down. You've been gone for a while, Sil, but things have begun to stir. The darkness has started to tremble and quake, the Heartless grow restless and so, I must make sure everything is prepared accordingly. That way, we're not taken off-guard and another Hayden incident doesn't occur." She explained simply. Probably not the best way to introduce the conflict towards Silvia, yet it had to be done. "But enough about that, I want to know more about your, Silvia! I want to know what you learned, what sort of research you've discovered. You say I haven't changed all that much, yet I can tell you've changed quite a bit yourself. Tell me all the juicy details, because I want to pick your brains and even slip you a special invitation at the end of all this."

Her voice spoke with a bit of excitement but her composure remained the same. They neared the door to her room, which would serve as their private meeting area. When the trio eventually arrived, her fingers delicately danced upon the hologram number pad and she unlocked the door. After doing so, she allowed the two to go on in first, before she entered behind them.
Morgan Darkson
Morgan Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu May 19, 2016 1:40 pm

Felicity had ignored her handshake, and so she promptly lowered her hand back to her side. She probably didn't like shaking hands. However, Silvia felt a slight bit of annoyance when Felicity said she would like to see what the hybrid was capable of when in truth she was feeling quite the opposite. It can't be helped, the vampire-succubus thought. Of course she wouldn't want to be rude to Morgan's guest, so a white lie was needed to keep things on friendly terms.

Morgan told her that she was downplaying her own abilities, but understood why she didn't openly share such information. However, it was hard to tell if she was genuine in saying she didn't care. She was hard to predict sometimes. Things turned towards a grimmer path as Morgan revealed that the Heartless were on the move. It certainly sounded bad. Even Limbo was experiencing trouble with them, but it was rare. Still, if the things were getting more and more active here, then it could possibly happen to Limbo as well.

But just as quickly as the topic became about the Heartless, the topic changed back to her and what she had learned in Limbo. But what was it about a special invitation? "Well... I learned how to use dual daggers and a sword/staff like my mothers. And also a little about swordsmanship because I saw uncle Nero sparring with the village captain, and they looked so cool, I just wanted to learn at least a little bit about it. I also. learned how to use some of my inherited powers, which is what I got most excited about, but I try not to overdo it and do something irreversible. As for research... I found some special properties in the crystals we found when exploring a cave, but we're still trying to grow it so we don't use it up. It took in energies around it, and puts it into storage. There were also some interesting things about the people there, but I'll tell you about it when we're alone," she said with a giggle. Those were just some of the things she learned, but she didn't want to get too far into it and ramble on. She followed Felicity inside the room, with Morgan being the last one to enter.

Silvia looked around and admired the room for a moment to take in her surroundings. "I remember the two of us playing here," she mused with a nostalgic smile on her lips.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Rose Sun May 22, 2016 1:51 am

It wasn’t necessarily that Felicity ignored the handshake- Actually, that’s exactly what she did. Though there was a reason for doing so. With the young woman’s current state of being, she didn’t want to risk the chance of her slime accidentally globbing up on the succubus-vampire’s hand. Felicity was, in all visual and olfactory senses, she was human. But the slime was still in the midst of perfecting her ability to feel more human to the touch. So it was nothing personal against the young lady.

As they walked, Felicity listened as Morgan once more attempt to flatter her cousin. And once more, she was left curious as to what it was that Silvia was truly capable of. The Queen’s behavior was what had done it for her. Regardless, the slime wasn’t interested enough to actually invest time into learning. She’d find out one way or another. Much like this whole Limbo nonsense. What the hell kind of place was it? Whatever.

Morgan then cut to the chase, finally. Heartless were definitely on the rise, and Felicity had had to dispose of her fair share of the creatures since joining the Queen’s Seraphim. Not that it did any good. The little shiets weren’t capable of being destroyed by conventional means. Woohoo…

And as soon as the more important topics were being touched upon, Morgan had switched back to casual conversation. What the young woman had said last had the slime turning her pleasant smile to the Queen, already able to guess what it was that she wanted of Silvia. At least, if she did accept, all the ranks would be full, and they could stop the joy that was recruiting. Listening to the succubus-vampire ramble on about her venture to Limbo, the only thing she found mildly interesting was the bit about crystals. That sounded useful, at least.

Once they were at the door to Morgan’s room, an area that both she and the slime had recently been in, Felicity was the first to enter once it was unlocked. Aaand once again, with the nostalgia. Taking a seat in a nearby chair, the smile crossed one leg over the other, and her arms under her bust. She’d simply listen quietly with a smile on her lips.
Felicity Rose
Felicity Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Darkson Sun May 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Morgan had stood alongside her cousin, after she came in and closed the door behind the three. From there, she'd walk alongside Silvia still and took a look around her own room. Interestingly enough, it appeared quite different from the nostalgia point of view. Her eyes had lost their confident luster, as she entered a flashback.

There were giggles, words exchanged, but a lot of action going on at the same time. It was Destinie, Morgan, and Silvia. They played together frequently and had fun doing so. Sure, there were those arguments that all children had with one another, but that too was the fun of it, right? Truth be told, Morgan had indeed changed since then... However, it was only ever specifically towards one person. That one person despised her now and it was probably for the best. A harsh lesson she imposed on herself, the Darkson queen couldn't help but have her lip quiver to the feelings of hurt.

"I remember too... Sometimes we'd even have Destinie come and play, while Fayt was off reading a book." Though she chuckled, her voice held a bit of lamentation. No doubt, the vampire-succubus would be able to sense the bit of regret and hurt that ached deep down in the woman's heart. Despite how perfect she tried to come off, Morgan was flawed. Her own biology couldn't prevent her from making mistakes akin to human beings and so, she had to live knowing that what she did, wasn't perfect at all.

Morgan continued to walk around until she made it to her bed. There, she'd sit upon the mattress and lean back, a soft exhale leaving her lips. "Seems like you've learned a lot. We'll definitely have some time alone to speak of more private things, don't you worry about that." She smirked and made it painfully obvious to Felicity, that she was going to get the slime jealous somehow. "Of course... We can always be alone right now. I'm sure Felicity still has to get acquainted with the castle and it's staff, after all." Her lips widened into a grin and she soon stretched herself out. That motion had revealed her rather curvaceous form and her large bust pressed up against the fabric of her clothing. A simple sigh came and she focused solely on Silvia. "But anywho, I've questioned you enough... Is there anything you'd like to know of me, dear cousin?"
Morgan Darkson
Morgan Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue May 24, 2016 6:27 am

A number of emotions flowed through her from Morgan. At first she thought it was mere nostalgia, but there was still something else clamping down on her heart. Did something happen between her two cousins? And was it the reason why the twins stopped visiting Morgan as frequently? Even with all the people in the castle, Morgan must have felt lonely. First it was Silvia that left, and then Destinie. "Those were the times, right?" she gave a giggle as she followed Morgan and sat on the bed as well. She'd have to ask her what happened, but maybe a little later when they got that alone time. The other woman in the room may know, or she may not, but Silvia didn't want Morgan to say it to anyone else if it were a private matter.

When Morgan stretched herself out, Silvia saw just how much she matured as a woman. Her chest was much bigger than Silvia's but it was out of choice. Just like her succubus mother who chose a size that was around the rough average, Silvia chose a 'default' size that was easy to move with and could fit in the other sex' clothing. She cross-dressed for fun and to sneak into the 'boys only' clubs in the other villages since she was already known in hers. Though because her voice became more defined and feminine, most of the clubs she infiltrated found out eventually, though she managed to play off some of them. Still, even though they found out, they just let her stay as a member, though it might have been the choice of hormones more than anything else.

"Well..." she thought for a minute. There was a lot of things she wanted to know. She wanted to be filled in on what happened since she left. So many questions she wanted to ask. "I guess I can just reciprocate your question. What have you learned and experienced since we got separated?"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Rose Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:17 am

Felicity sat quiet in her seat, and had noticed how the Darkson Queen was lost in her thoughts. She debated on whether or not she should ask what was wrong, though the slime didn’t really want to. It would have been the polite thing, however. Just as she went to do just that, it seemed as though Morgan had snapped out of her little lip trembling depression, and continued with a smidge more reminiscing. It didn’t take a psychic to see that the young woman was down and out over something.

Aqueous green eyes followed the Queen’s figure as she went to sit on the bed, her cousin not too far behind. Felicity couldn’t help but feel as though Morgan’s words were trying to insinuate something. Where she had attempted to get the slime woman to turn a little green with jealousy, all she got in response was a calm, pleasant smile. It would take much more than this to get Felicity to feel something beyond her typical aloofness. If the Queen wished her gone, then it be so.

Gazing at Morgan as she stretched out, the slime woman stood from her seat. Giving the two of them a polite bow, Felicity made sure to give her Queen an extra personal farewell. “I will allow you two to continue your bonding. It is apparent that you’ve much to discuss, and would like the privacy. I will be back later, if M’Lady wishes it. Until then,” she paused to bow to the both of them, speaking their names as she did. If there weren’t any further complaints, the slime woman would leave to get “acquainted” with the castle and its servants. But if Morgan wished her to remain in her chamber, then she'd do just that.
Felicity Rose
Felicity Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Darkson Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:10 am

"Yes, yes, dear Felicity. Go, get yourself acquainted with the rest of the facility and faculty on-board. When you are done, return to me as soon as possible. Dismissed." Morgan instructed and wait up until the slime woman disguised as a human female, exited the room. When it was just those two, the queen of the Neo-Darkson Army turned her all-seeing crimson orbs over to her cousin. A gentle, more genuine smile had graced her lips. There was a question she needed to answer.

"In the years that we've been separated, I've grown to learn quite a few things. Technology being one of them. I've also mastered a bit of magic as well, along with my skills using weapon and hand-to-hand being sharpened nicely. Research wise, I've been building upon the Saviors." She took a slight pause for a breath of air. "We've made it so that they're easily able to blend and become apart of human society, but I feel as though they're still... Imperfect. Thus, I've decided on making several other form of weapons that utilize their same schematics to a degree, but can perform a wider variety of tasks." Morgan explained. If it wasn't obvious at this point, she was a major tech and weapons junkie just like her father. "But lately, my dear, sweet cousin, I've been looking for something more... Organic."

The snowy-white haired young woman scooted closer to Silvia and hand gently rested a hand upon one of her cousin's. This attempt was a sort of half tease. One part of Morgan wanted to see if her family really had changed since going to Limbo, in the sense that she's more succubus now than before. Another part was curious as to what it felt like to get a creature like Silvia all riled up. Slowly, the queen had leaned in closer and closer. "Which brings me to the aforementioned invitation, Siliva." She stopped just shy of their lips touching, her eyes not once leaving the woman's. "I want you to become apart of my Seraph, come and join us as my researcher. Your extensive knowledge on all things organic, coupled with my knowledge on technology and a bit on organic matter as well, I can see us making advancements that would be seen years into the future. What do you say?"\

Pressure came from the whole faux intimate act, while more was applied from the invitation. This was secretly a bit of a test to see just how well her cousin has grown. Morgan was very serious about her offer, however, because the two of them had a bit of a personal history with one another. Really, they understood each other almost perfectly. More so than what others would attempt to say.
Morgan Darkson
Morgan Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:55 am

Through Morgan's subtle cue to leave, Felicity elected to excuse herself from their company, having been dismissed by the queen. "Take care," Silvia said as the woman left. Shortly after, her attention went back to her dear cousin, who filled her in on what she had learned since they parted. She couldn't say it was surprising to hear that she had taken to her father's technical abilities. In fact, the shocker would be if the opposite were true. She was literally half tech, which was what set her apart from everyone else. She went on to say the she further improved upon her father's work, the Saviors, which were mechanical guardians first deployed in Twilight Town when it was still under Darkson Control.

When Morgan endearingly called her, she knew there was something else coming. And she was right. Her cousin held her hand, and Silvia could tell there was some playful maliciousness to her actions, which were made even more apparent as she inched closer into her personal space. Teasing a succubus like this could have some consequences, but that was what she wanted, wasn't it? As Morgan continued, she said she wanted something 'organic', and, Silvia assumed, that the hybrid be the one to help with that. She was offered a position in her cousin's Seraph as a researcher. At first, she was going to decline, remembering the reason why she shied away from Celia's methods. It was true she inherited her brilliant mind and sadistic attitude at a young age, but after spending time in Limbo, which was a bit ironic now that she thought about it, she started to find her mother's way of operation a little... distasteful. Perhaps it was because she felt her victim's pains and sorrows that she slowly couldn't go through with any more 'operations'. However, there were still times where she relished in them... it confused her. It was as if two sides of herself were competing.

She found ways to balance out those two sides, but with Celia hopping back and forth between Limbo and the other worlds, their sessions weren't as frequent, until it eventually became an occasional thing. She will admit that she still wanted to do operations like those, however, she'd make sure they were as painless as possible. This could be a good opportunity, and she wanted to make it up to Morgan for being away for so long. "Since it's you that's asking, then I'll gladly join your Seraph, Morgan." She said with a smile, which soon shifted into a sly grin. Silvia softened her eyes and leaned forward, tilting her head slightly so their foreheads touched. "I just want a little something..." she said softly before wrapping her arms around her cousin's waist and hugging her tightly. Silvia lovingly rubbed the side of her head against Morgan's. After a while, she giggled. "This is it. Just a long hug from someone I missed so much."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Darkson Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Excellent, the Seraph were now complete. Just like her mother and her mother before her, the Darkson's personal six warriors, with strength, knowledge, and other aspects that made them unique and above all the rest, had been formed. A simple smirk played at the queen's lips, but truth be told she grinned on the inside. Thus, she expected her cousin to full on kiss her, but leave it to a succubus to be able to successfully tease their way into a hug.

The gesture was adorable and much appreciated, so, of course, Morgan easily returned it. Her arms wrapped around Sil's body and she gently rubbed her head against her cousin's. "You're adorable, Silvia, but if this is all you needed then... Guess you don't want your signing bonus?" The woman had pulled away after she asked that question and faced Silvia with a coy grin. Of course, she'd get it regardless if she rejected it or not. All they had to settle upon now, was the matter of arranging her own personal room and office. The laboratory was already prepped and fully staffed, should she need faculty to help her. If not, then it'd just be the two of them... Which is something she would have easily preferred.

"But thank you for filling in the role, my dear cousin. Trust me when I say that you've easily outclassed any and all who attempted to try to apply for the role." Stated simply and released the embrace. "It isn't ironic that this new Seraph has been created solely with members of our family, yet it's surprising, because I didn't think ALL of it would be family, you know? I believed everyone would go their own way and the like, but no, our family has converged onto the new generation of the Darkson rule, so I for one am happy to have you and them on board." Morgan's voice came as a bit giddy. She stood up from her bed and played with several strands of her hair, as she filed in her thoughts. "Now then, whenever you're ready, I can give you a rundown of what you'll be doing. Just say the word. If not, then you and I can continue reminiscing on the past. Either way, I'm here to accommodate you, Siliva."
Morgan Darkson
Morgan Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:07 pm

"A signing bonus?" she chuckled, "If it comes with the job, of course I'd want it. Just because you're family doesn't mean I'll let you get away with cheating me~" She gave her a coy smile in return with hers, but the playfulness was still brimming. Perhaps it was just her upbringing or her romanticized memory that got her expecting what the bonus was, but whatever it was, she'd gladly accept anything she was offered.

It was a surprise hearing that the group was made up with Darkson members, but was surprise warranted? Since she wasn't exactly the closest in line to the throne, she never knew much of the history of the Seraphs, so was such a thing even rare? It seemed she'd have to ask Celia about that at a later date. "Well of course. Family should stick together, no? But I should thank you as well for inviting me. I never thought I'd be considered for such an honor." Especially considering that Succubi weren't at all seen as honor-bound or anything. But then again, this was Morgan. They basically grew up together up to the point where Silvia had to leave.

"Well, I believe I've reminisced enough for one day, Morgan. Lets save the rest for the future What did you want me to do?"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Darkson Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:19 pm

A smirk came to Morgan's lips after hearing Silvia's statement. "Good to know you have that business sense, which seems to run in the family." She commented and wandered over to a one of her windows. The queen moved aside the curtain and was shown the grand, vibrant garden which stretched out a decent bit of the way. Her personal backyard. "While I do believe there are some bonds that go beyond blood, it appears Marigold, my mother and those who served before us, had emphasized that it's not blood which makes the family, but the loyalty and trust we place into one another. For us, it just so happens we're all related to one another in some small way." She stated easily. The curtain came to a close and she turned her crimson orbs over to Silvia. "Don't you agree?"

After asking her question, she didn't wait for an answer, she walked over to her cousin's front and stood up straight. "Follow me." With that, Morgan had walked over to the door which lead out to her room, opened it using the keypad and then waited for Silvia to join her. From there, they'd hang a right down the large, ivory hall. Their feet would clack against the smooth, spotless, metallic flooring. "Research and development will have you researching and putting your own theories to work. I'm sure you have an extensive mental library of how things work in this universe and as such, there are things you'd like to experiment with, no?" A bright smile crossed her features. "And I will not lie about this next part, but we're going to further our weapons research. Against potential contenders from other worlds or the most annoying threat yet, the Heartless." Her positive expression dimmed just a bit. "You know, I predict that we are in the eye of a storm at the moment and once it passes, things will start coming down. The creatures have grown more rampant on other worlds, not organized either, just aggressive. We need to be prepared to defend our worlds, families and people with our lives, lest we lose everything to the darkness. To this end, we need weapons capable of destroying or rendering these creatures inept."
Morgan Darkson
Morgan Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:08 am

Silvia could understand how loyalty, rather than blood, makes a family, since technically a family is just some social unit defined by a bond of some sort. Biological or 'blood bond' would be the most common, but a family doesn't need to be related in that way. Really close friends for example could become part of someone's family. She could readily name a few from Limbo, even though they were her mother and grandparent's friends, but the lines were really blurred. As for the friends she made when she moved there, well, they really did feel like a family to her.

She nodded in agreement before following her cousin once she beckoned. Morgan ran her through the basics of what Silvia was supposed to do. In the back of her mind, Silvia could hear some sort of whispering, but played it off as her imagination. It seemed familiar somehow, but that wasn't important right now. What she should be focusing on was the task Morgan was giving her. While it was true that she wanted to experiment on certain subjects, she had mostly given up on that side of her, but the need arose with the Heartless threat.

So long as she could control herself, she should be fine, but she really needed to ask for one thing. "I'll do my best, but I'd like it if I started on my own at first... If someone else is needed, then I'll pick them personally... Sorry if this is too much to ask, but... I just need some time to get back into it... Uh, I mean... get familiar with the worlds other than Limbo. It'll be easier to get what I need that way."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Darkson Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:38 pm

There was a signature smirk that crossed her lips, her head and eyes then turned slightly to gaze over to her cousin. She let something slip up, to which Morgan, the ever present hunter, would pounce on her in the metaphorical sense. "Get back into it? You're rusty, aren't you?" The queen asked, then flipped her air. A light, teasing giggle left her lips. After which, she turned her eyes forward and continued down the hall. There'd be a pair of elevators ahead of them and before they approached, she placed a finger to her ear and activated the communication piece inside. Setting it to the personal channel between Morgan and Felicity, the snowy-haired woman began to contact her.

"Meet us at the Research and Development elevator, Felicity." Morgan said simply. Those crimson eyes of hers then refocused themselves back over to her cousin. "So tell me... Did you have so much fun in Limbo, that you forgot your own research all together, or did your relationship between you and Aunt Celia sour?" Maybe it was an invasive question, but she figured there was really nothing wrong with asking it. Whether or not both assumptions were wrong, she did know for a fact that Silvia stopped experimenting for one reason or another.
Morgan Darkson
Morgan Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:08 am

Silvia had reluctantly nodded. "When my powers were awakening... I started to feel what our... specimens felt. It made me feel sick, so I stopped doing it. I opted to do something else. I don't hate my mother, and I'm grateful that she taught me what I knew since it helped some of my friends over there, but... I also wanted her to be a bit more merciful when she does her operations. But I just couldn't bring myself to tell her. She won't talk about it, and just say it was nothing, or that she just had a bad day, or whatever excuse she could think of, but I can feel that there's something going on with her. She always feels depressed, and just never tells me or the rest of the family why. I think grandma knows, but she's just as tight lipped about it."

She looked up Morgan, but just couldn't bring herself to keep eye contact. "I... I shouldn't have brought that up. Don't worry though. I promise I won't let my discomfort with operations get in the way. I'll make sure they'll live, and feel the least amount of pain possible. But I'll need some time to prepare for everything..."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Rose Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:30 am

She was quite enjoying her little venture through the castle. Felicity got to investigate the place at her leisure, and spy on the servants in a way that only she could. She learned quite the fair share of juicy gossip and a handful of interesting rumors. Some, she’d have to run by the Darkson Queen and- Oh, well speak of the devil, and she shall appear. Answering to her communicator, the slime woman received her brief and simple instructions.

With a silent sigh, she decided to take a short-cut. It was both amazing and convenient just how many air vents this place had. What would Nobodies have needed ventilation for, anyways? Whatever the reason, Felicity was near her destination, and oozed out of one of the vents. Reforming herself into a recognizable figure, the slime woman would apply the illusion that made her appear more human, walking down the hall as she did so.

She’d catch the coattails of the conversation, hearing Silvia speak on a matter concerning her mother, and something about operations as she stood before the two near the elevators. A matter concerning Silvia’s possition among the Seraphim, perhaps? And as for mothers… her own was always so feline that it was hard to read what she was really thinking. At least, on matters that didn’t involve seducing her father and engaging in loud and, ahem, feral carnal love. The thought of it moderately disgusted her.

Bowing lightly to Mogan, the slime had her hands locked behind her. Standing up, she addressed Silvia in a likewise manner, before turner aqua-green eyes to the Queen. “You called, M’Lady?” Felicity asked, smiling blankly.
Felicity Rose
Felicity Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Darkson Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:04 am

That was completely unexpected, what Silvia had explained. Truth be told, Celia was an enigmatic auntie, who not even Morgan could get a good read on. The surface she showed everyone was a cheery, yet mature woman, who seemed to have gotten agitated rather easily, but overall pleasant to be around. There wasn't any actual fighting between the two of them, however, a clash of ethics caused the mother/daughter duo to slowly separate from one another. Even though her cousin couldn't keep eyes on her, the snowy-haired queen didn't relinquish her gaze from the succubus-vampire. How vexing it was that simple opinions managed to bar whole family members apart from one another. Then again Morgan knew that all too well herself... "I'm not worried about your performance, Silvia." She stated simply. "I am more or less worried about you yourself. I want you to be fine above all else." Once more, another easily said statement.

From there, Felicity joined them and with a turn of her head, followed by a smile, those crimson eyes met aqua-green. "Yes. Your cousin, Silvia here, has agreed to join the Seraphim. I wanted you to be here, when you saw her take a gander at her new laboratory and I also want the both of you to play nice while here." There was a certain look given to Felicity after Morgan said that. After which, she chuckled deviously and as if on cue, the elevator came up and opened its doors. The Darkson woman took the first steps in, turned to the both of them and awaited the other gorgeous figures to step on in. Once they did, they'd be on a nice little trip down towards the R&D section of the castle.
Morgan Darkson
Morgan Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next