MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The Return of a God. (Private) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The Return of a God. (Private) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The Return of a God. (Private) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The Return of a God. (Private) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The Return of a God. (Private) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The Return of a God. (Private) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The Return of a God. (Private) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The Return of a God. (Private) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The Return of a God. (Private) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The Return of a God. (Private)

2 posters

Go down

The Return of a God. (Private) Empty The Return of a God. (Private)

Post by Storm Sky Thu May 26, 2016 10:09 pm

Storm, for the first time in twenty years, stepped foot into the wonderful city of WonderLand. He took a deep breath, and exhaled with comfort.

I'm back. Storm paced down the streets with his robe hood on, covering his face with a long shadow. Best not let anyone know he is back quiet yet, might draw too much attention. He walked further and further, taking in the scenery of his old Kingdom. Seemed to have been ran right, they were his advisors in charge after all. Storm made it to a small Tavern, one that had been built for travelers, so they could get a break from the madness. As he walked in, he heard the small crowd inside babbling on. He sat at the bar.

I need one water please. He said in a quiet, wispy voice.

Sure thing, here you go. The bar keep set the water in front of him. He sipped it and put it back down. He turned to the crowd, just observing all of them. Life in Wonderland seemed like it was still great.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Directory : My Profile

Back to top Go down

The Return of a God. (Private) Empty Re: The Return of a God. (Private)

Post by Cipher Phoenix Thu May 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Cipher was fast asleep in a tavern unaware that he was reciting bits of spells until he fully recited a thunder spell and blow himself along with some other people that people around him out the tavern "Hey who let the bomb?!" he asked himself as he sat up and dusted himself off a bit then stood up to see what exactly happen. (Oh man that looks bad...) he thought as he saw their was a hole in the tavern and pulled out a book of spells "Oh this one should work...." he read over the page and then recited it aloud "Thundara...?" he said as a thunderbolt when flying at a man a sitting a the bar.

Cipher started to run just in case the man somehow blocked the attack or come after him when he got up (Am not dealing with that today!) he thought running into a low branch and falling onto the floor.
Cipher Phoenix
Cipher Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Thu May 26, 2016 11:44 pm

(Static field passive, sense spell behind him.)
Storm heard a large boom followed by a few angry screams. Luckily no one was hurt. A sudden Thunder bolt flew at him. He made is dissipate as soon as it came to close.

You really should be careful with magic, you can harm or even kill someone. Storm said, walking up to the novice mage now laying on the ground. Storm extended a hand to help him up.

Now, state your business here, why is it you feel like ruining these peoples day?
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Phoenix Fri May 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Cipher started to wake up and hold his face (OH MAN THAT HURTS!!!) he thought to himself as he teared up a bit when he say the man that he hit with the thunder "Am sorry I was probable sleep reciting again." he looked rolled over and took the mans hand to stand up.

He felt his face throb a bit as he leaned agents the tree "I pulled out the wrong out the spell book I wanted to fix the Tavern am sorry am still getting use to magic." Cipher looked up at the man and saw that he was only a bit older than him. He started to rummage through his satchel to find the right spell book "Okay Here it the book I wanted to use I think?" he handed over to the man hoping that he would fix it.
Cipher Phoenix
Cipher Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Fri May 27, 2016 10:38 pm

Storm grabbed the book. He gave a slight chuckle.

There's your first problem. You're reading the spells out of a silly book. Storm tossed the book to the side.

Real magic comes from right there. Storm said, pointing at the boys heart.

Sure, you can cast a few spells from a book, but until it comes from your heart, your soul, you will never cast a true spell. You have to feel the power, not read the word.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Phoenix Fri May 27, 2016 11:50 pm

Cipher was a bit offended as he saw the man toss his book aside (That was rude.) he thought to himself as he listened to the man speak. when he pointed to his chest a chill slight passed by which made him gasp for air for a moment "I don't see the point in doing it that way." he told the man.

"To learn something you need to read it and that's what Cipher was told to do." cipher told him as he went to pick up his book (Waite he may have a point the heart has a lot to do with power.) he told convinced himself "Cipher forgot to tell you am Cipher Phoenix and I will try your way of using magic." he told the man as he looked att him with a smile on his face.
Cipher Phoenix
Cipher Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Sat May 28, 2016 12:32 am

Storm let out a slight laugh.

Well, Cipher was taught wrong. My name is Storm Sky. Storm said, manifesting a ball of lightning in his palm, making it float.

This, this is the reason for doing it "This way". The knowledge that I have obtained cannot be taught out of a book. It takes dedication, skill, and talent. A book might teach you a spell, but it's not until you let that spell into your soul that you truly master it. I'll show you what I mean. Hit me.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Phoenix Sat May 28, 2016 1:13 am

Cipher was shocked to see that he didn't even have to recite any words at all "Cipher wants to try that too!" he shouted as he tried to do the same thing but he only made a small pouf smoke (I never read anything on smoke magic.) he dropped his hands and fell to the ground started to tear up.

"Pleas teach me I'll do almost anything if you teach me how to do that." he complained as he tried again but this, time he was able to do the same with a Fireball that was the size of a bubble suit but then its quickly snuffed its self out. Cipher felt light headed after it was snuffed out "Come on lets go."
Cipher Phoenix
Cipher Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Sat May 28, 2016 1:24 am

Stand up boy, know one gets anywhere while crying on the ground. I will show you, but make sure you know, it will not be easy, and it will take much training and discipline. This isn't just something you learn over night.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Phoenix Sat May 28, 2016 8:17 am

Cipher stood up and looked at his hands "Cipher is willing to do whatever it takes to become stronger!" he said to Storm with confidence in his voice. He took off his satchel and waited to start his first training section well at less he thought it was his first.
Cipher Phoenix
Cipher Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Sat May 28, 2016 4:28 pm

Good, now stand up, and meet me here tomorrow, as soon as the sun rises. Then, we will begin your training. Storm began walking away. He more people to see, things to do since he returned. This would give the boy time to rest, for he had no idea what was in store for him tomorrow. He will be broken, and rebuilt a better, stronger mage, that's for sure.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Phoenix Sun May 29, 2016 11:18 pm

Cipher watch the man walk away and then fell to the floor with his face landing on his open spell book (That was a lot of work best to sleep here for the night am sleepy.) he told himself as he started to fall asleep with his face deep in the book. The next day and Cipher feel something poking him and jumps up "I'M UP AM UP SORRY FOR OVERSLEEPING!" he shouted with his eyes closed. He slowly opened his eyes and was mediately hit by the sunlight and rolls into shade and sits up with his book's in hand (Why did Cipher stay here again?) he asked himself opening his books waiting fo the Storm to show up.
Cipher Phoenix
Cipher Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Hello, glad to see you have gotten some rest. Storm said, walking to the boy. He then tossed him an apple.

You'll need your strength, eat up. Storm waited for the boy to finish eating. Todays lesson seemed like an easy one on the surface, but boy, was that wrong.

Today, you will learn how to balance on this branch. Storm said, jumping atop the tree above him.

And don't get too far ahead of yourself, this is one of the hardest lessons you will learn.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Phoenix Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:12 pm

When Cipher saw the man he quickly dusted himself off and sat against the tree looking down at his hands which were shaking out of excitement and fear. Storm throw the apple to Cipher just before he looked up "Thank you Storm." he said taking two huge bit from the apple finishing (Man that was delicious!) he told himself a he stood up and watched him jump to a tree branch.

Cipher tried to jump to the branch but couldn't reach it so he claimed the tree and crawled to the branch "Are you sure this is safe Cipher doesn't want to fall." (Or regain a memory while am up here.) he told himself as he slowly stood up on the branch.
Cipher Phoenix
Cipher Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Stand on the branch, and remain balanced as I attempt to knock you down. Storm said, jumping down from the tree now that he was on it.

Let me know when you're ready to begin.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Phoenix Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:33 am

Cipher tries not to look down "Am ready...when you...are Storm..." he says starting to shake a little (Why am I doing this again?) he asks himself. He tries to think about his happy place for when Storm starts (Just think about that Pie you saved for dinner today.)  he pictures himself eating the pie and all of its sweetness that it has. "Umm Storm can Cipher ask who trained you like this cause they seem to be really really crazy." he asks rocking back and forth on the branch.
Cipher Phoenix
Cipher Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down