MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Reaper EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Reaper EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Reaper EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Reaper EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Reaper EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Reaper EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Reaper EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Reaper EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Reaper EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Reaper

2 posters

Go down

Reaper Empty Reaper

Post by Meikai Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:30 am

Name: Reaper
Type: Blighted Gunblade
Size: Variable
Alignment: Darkness/Moon/Plant/Fire
Enchants / Abilities
Form Shift -- This weapon is capable of shifting its form from a gun to a sword, both of which can be of variable sizes and forms

Consume -- This living weapon can bare its maw in order consume any type of matter, as well as hearts. It can spit the matter out as bullets. Consumed hearts can be stored for later use.

Dread Shots -- Reaper can change the alignment of its projectiles freely to darkness or any primal element as well as have them unaligned to one. Elements it has a natural alignment to are significantly stronger. The projectiles can also be of any strength and speed, capped at Meikai's maximum.

Possess -- The weapon is capable of possessing an object, construct or person temporarily, which act as vessels that Meikai can control. People who are possessed by this weapon are robbed of their free will and become one of Meikai's minions. She can let herself be possessed by this weapon in order to personally use its abilities and gain its enchantments without any repercussions. This can be undone whenever she wants. Other people being possessed need to be weakened enough for the possession to work.
Notable Information: [X] This weapon is alive and is capable of speaking. It has one golden eye, and a really large mouth with razor-sharp teeth.
Meikai
Meikai

Back to top Go down

Reaper Empty Re: Reaper

Post by Veara Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:38 am

Only way your possessing people would be story wise. Can't simply go up to someone or sneak up and do it they falls underneath Godmod / controlling another without permission
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Meikai Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:42 am

I'm aware of that. The only time I could possess people would be if I do it on NPCs, my own party members or summons, get people's permission first, their character allows it, or their character is knocked out and this serves as the killing blow.
Meikai
Meikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:38 am

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content