I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Sun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Mon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

» Sidonia Barta
Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:06 pm by Faye

» Sedvi
Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:14 pm by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Final Fantasy Topsites

Profiling an Angel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Profiling an Angel

Post by O'rya on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:32 pm

Me

My spec's

Toy one

Toy two

His Toy

An Angel's Abilities:

Effect: Death will morph into darkness and is able to instantaneously leave and travel a short distance. This more Will she puts into this the farther she can travel. The farther she travels long it takes however still is extremely fast even short distances are not instantaneous and will usually take a second the longer the distance the more seconds it'll take. Unable to do damage most that can be done is the equivalence of a tap.

Effect: The user is able to control, manipulate, and expand her Darkness. She can create or change the Darkness to any shape or form, and she can solidify the darkness, to where it can take any properties of any material in the universe and  use it to defend against magical attacks. Also can be used for spells based with darkness. The speed of which she can control the Darkness reflects her physical power, plus her speed. She can manipulate Darkness through mental prowess, though the extent of control is reflective of his magical ability. She can manipulate Darkness and any weapon that has her darkness within them through physical movement, and the extent of control is dependent on her strength combined with her magical affinity. She can also turn herself completely into Darkness and take on the properties of Darkness while doing so. If attacked physically where she was stabbed or shot will simply go right through her unless magic is imbued by it. Active during the duration of a topic. Always active upon entrance to a topic. Can be deactivated at will. With this she is also able to strike elemental users when morphed with or as their element for her body is imbued with magic.

For all damage she deals she will have an Major increase in stamina and for all damage she takes she will have an Moderate increase in damage she does. Returns to normal if she is healed.

When in the presence of all members of the *********** O'rya's overall strength increase, and reaction times will decrease. Allows her to morph her skills, with other skills of the members of ***********.
______
Death

O'rya's body will begin to glow a vibrant color a mist forming around 15 feet of her, effects only her enemies and takes effect upon entering the mist, breathing in the mist or simply having it touch their head. For the next four posts their mind will be assaulted with a heavy amount of flashes of gruesome deaths while they'll hear constant voices screeching in their ear.

Mist last for five posts

If still in the mist on the Fifth post effect will occur once again.

Recharge of four posts

If still in the mist upon the fifth post
O'rya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top