I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Sun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Mon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

» Sidonia Barta
Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:06 pm by Faye

» Sedvi
Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:14 pm by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Final Fantasy Topsites

Escape from eternal prison(Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Escape from eternal prison(Open)

Post by Kit Foxfire on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:47 am

Kit gives him sassy smile, resting her hands on her hips. "If that happens, then I'll stop you. A few punches in the right place and you'll drop like a rock. You won't know what happened. Can't do much with the darkness if you're knocked out." She was pleased that he agreed with her idea and that he wanted to go with her. His face was that cute red and everything to. It took everything she had not to squeal. No reason to act creepier than she already was.

If her gummi ship was finally fixed, he could go somewhere else and start over. Kit believed in justice, but also forgiveness for those who truly meant it. This would be good for Jace. Maybe she could take him back home to Destiny Islands. There were lots of options to choose from. "Aww... of course, Jace! The more the merrier, right?  Truthfully, this is the first new world I've ever been to and i'm excited to see more. Have you traveled away from Olympus before?"

She began moving down through the alleyways, trying her best to take shady routes she knew would lead her to her ship. The girl had learned a thing or two about the world being stranded for the past few days and had discovered some neat little paths. It took a while being careful, but she would finally lead Jace to where her gummi ship was being worked on. "I've been fighting Heartless and collecting as much money as I can to pay off these repairs. I finally have enough. Give me a minute and I'll be right back." she said before walking into the little rundown shop.

Kit Foxfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace on Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:27 am

As Kit talked about how if he fell to darkness again, a few hits in the right places and he would be out, Jace made a pained face, imagining it. The idea of this girl attacking him kinda put him on edge, but other than his lack of knowledge to the world she came from, he could only think that she must have been tough, since she has been fighting the heartless for money. Then she accepted him to come with. Jace sighed with relief as she said so. He fallows her as she takes the alleys and Jace seems to keep most of the thugs away just with a glare. As they traveled though, Jace hears her ask if he has gone to other worlds. "Yeah, I have. Mainly to Wonderland, but other than that, not really. " Jace says as they reach a shady place, she talks about how she used the money to pay off some repairs.  Sighing Jace Waits out side, gripping his collar and trying to stay out of view. His hand roams towards the hilt of his sword as he feels as if something is off, but it might just be him.
Jace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:16 am

About ten minutes later, Kit stepped out of the shop looking quite please. Everything had gone better than she expected. The guy who fixed the ship up was kind of creepy. Thankfully, she was able to pay him with no issues. I guess it just goes to show you not to judge a book by its cover. she thought to herself.

As she approached Jace, she noticed that he seemed a little on edge. Well, more than usual. He had every reason to be paranoid, yeah, but now he was resting his hand near the hilt of his sword. "Everything is ready to go. We can hop in and go whenever you're ready! Uhh... is something wrong?" she asked, blinking those big violet eyes of hers.

Kit Foxfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:06 pm

When Kit come out of the shop, telling him that everything is ready and all that, and then asking if anything was wrong Jace sighs, and tries to relax, maybe it was nothing. But he felt a large....thing nearby. "Hey, have you heard of any rumors recently? Maybe about a big heartless? Or am I imagining this huge presence of Darkness?" Jace says as he moves his hand from his sword to his chin, holding it with his index finger and thumb as he thinks. "Ehh, whatever it is, the guards around here should be able to handle it. So you ready to leave, because I sure am. Though I guess for the time we travel we might be there for a while, as you decide where we are going to go. Maybe I can learn mroe about you, and you might be able to squeeze more about myself." Jace smirks as he says this, clearly playing off how he figured out her flirting.
Jace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:33 pm

As he confessed what had him so concerned, Kit tilted her head to the side. The girl was oblivious when it came to sensing the presence of darkness, so she couldn't say if he was right or wrong. Shrugging her shoulders, she said "Not sure. I know the Heartless have been really bad lately, but no talk about a giant one." He seemed to brush it off, deciding to ignore whatever he sensed and reassuring himself that the guards could handle whatever troubles were going on. Kit had to agree. Not that she wouldn't like to go on an investigation, but Jace had a target on his head and hanging around longer than they should wasn't a good idea. "I'm sure it won't take you long to figure me. I'm pretty easy to read. Just can't quite pull off that mystery girl attitude." she smirked. "And squeeze more out of you, huh? Does that mean you're giving me permission to hug you as tightly as I can?" she covered her mouth as she giggled then shook her head."I'm kidding. Well, sorta."  

Kit Foxfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace on Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:34 am

When Jace said that she was pretty easy to read, he tried his hardest not to smile, failing to hide it. Then he saw her smirk and mentioned how he "gave" her permission to hug him. This made his face reach the color of his hair. where the only thing that was visible from his face now where his eyes. Why does she have to be so good at making me blush. Jace thinks as he looks away from her, trying to blow it off. Sighing, Jace turns to Kit and looks her in the eyes before saying something that would hopefully make her blush.

"You know you have very beautiful eyes. They look very nice on you." He says trying his best to make her blush. Though it was a weak attempt, he was pleased with his attempt. Looking around Jace sighed, knowing he might not be able to see what he considered home for a while, but maybe when he comes back he can prove that he is not the same as he was back then. "So, I'm ready when you are, and hopefully we wont run into anyone who can scream again." Jace says jokingly.
Jace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire on Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:01 am

Kit laughed when she saw how red his face got and then fluttered her lashes when he complimented her eyes, a bit of pink touching her cheeks. She knew how to play this game better than most. Though usually a guy wouldn’t take the hint or tell her to stop flirting like some dame in a romance novel. An accurate connection considering that was her source material. “Aww… Hehe~” she turned around on her heels, her long hair whipping about as she walked into the garage.  “But yeah. Let’s head out.”

Her gummi ship was an older model and had seen some rough times from the looks of it...  including the crash into the field outside Olympus. For now, she'd keep it to herself that this was only the second time she had driven this thing and that the previous time had not gone as planned. After all, that's how she ended up here in the first place. Climbing into the cockpit, Kit started flipping on several switches until the engine started. She clapped her hands. "Yes! Purring like a kitten! Err... uhh maybe more like a hateful old cat, but details... details..."

The roof of the shabby building was already open so that they could take off right where they were. Kit made a quick prayer and then eased the ship up into the air. Hopefully this time she wouldn't cause the thing to crash again, but she couldn't help but be a little nervous. The ride became bumpy as they began moving through the atmosphere, though the ship handled it far better than taking off from Destiny Islands. She breathed a sigh of relief as they passed through the final threshold of clouds and into the stars. From there, everything stabilized and Kit let the ship remain idle while she looked at the holographic map that appeared on the dash. It amazed her just how many there were. She hadn't really paid much attention to it before. "Wow! It's kind of overwhelming just how many places there are to go. Oooh! That one there! See? That's Destiny Islands. That's where I'm from."

Kit Foxfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:18 am

As he succeded in making her blush, Jace smiled, knowing he wasn't being played for a fool. Then she quickly turned around and said they should go. When Jace followed her into the Garage, he sucked in a breath when he saw her poor excuse for a ship. It seemed like she bought it from a Pawn shop, not a legal manufacturing dealership. Hopefully he did not have to do something he would regret, like showing Kit his ability to repair Gummie ships (not because he needed to fix his or anything.) Jace then sighed as he remembered the multiple times he needed to fix his ship from the frame to its systems. He learned everything he needed for the basic types of engines and welding. Might come in handy if the ship crashes. When he heard the engine roar to life, Jace sighed. At least it hasn't exploded on them. He thinks as he looks at the fact that there only seemed to be one visible seat. Gladly taking to bracing him self as the ship shook though the atmosphere. "Are you sure it will hold together?" Jace says quietly as they flew though it. When they exited the Gravitational pull, Jace let go of what he used to keep himself from dieing from the ride. "Yeah kinda is huh. Destiny Island.....Then can we go there? Unless you don't want to." Jace says as he looks at her smiling softly.
Jace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:07 am

Kit leaned back in her seat, drumming her fingers against the console. The moment she landed back home, her parents would be lying in wait to kill her. Oh, she would never hear the end of it. See, she wasn't exactly supposed to go on a joyride with the gummi ship. They would lay on the guilt first, telling her how worried they was and what it would do to them if she had died. Her mother would break down in tears, and her father would just slowly shake his head in disappointment. She could already feel the regret swelling up in her chest. There was no way she could fight them, and she couldn't just stay away and keep them worrying. She'd have to face the music sooner or later. Yet, the troublemaker in her was squirming around telling her to send them a message from the gummi ship and leave it at that.

"You want to see it? Let me warn you; It's not much. It's super boring, honestly. Like, the newest thing that's happened there recently was this cafe that just opened up. The guy who runs it is from another world I think too. It could be mildly interesting to go there." she sighed. "But then you probably think Olympus is dull since you lived there all your life. I guess it's all about perspective. I can say that our beaches are beautiful. They can't be beat."

Kit Foxfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:11 pm

"To be honest, I want to be anywhere but Olympus. I don't really care where." Jace says as he lets out a pitiful laugh. As he looked at the map, he pointed to a world, another "peaceful" world. "How about that one? It says it is Twilight Town?" An audible grumble can be heard from Jace as he tried to figure out where. Sighing, he decided to just go with his original choice. "You choose, Destiny Island or Twilight Town?" Jace says as he stretches.
Jace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top