MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed)

2 posters

Go down

Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed) Empty Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed)

Post by Kit Foxfire Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:11 pm

The gummi ship came to an abrupt halt as they emerged from hyper drive, nearly giving Kit whiplash in the process. At least the ship had held together. She had half expected the cheap mechanic she hired had no idea what he was doing and had prepared herself for the ship to go down in a ball of fire. None of this she told Jace, of course, but what was life without a few little risks? It was boring, and she had had enough of that.

What she saw outside the cockpit left her speechless. A simple but cozy little town forever caught in the warm embrace of the sunset. Beyond that she could see many buildings and train tracks circling the world. From here it had an elegant and yet rustic look, but that didn't mean it was a bad thing. "This must be it." the girl began to ease the gummi ship towards the world, scanning for a place to land. "I've heard of this place before. The land is cast in an eternal sunset."she sighed, a dreamy look in her eyes. "It's so pretty and romantic. Plus I heard they have the best ice cream. We should get some while we're here!" there was an open field near a forested area and that is where Kit decided to park. It was a little bit of a rough landing, but nothing was damaged. Well, except the ground. The ship had made a bit of a crater. No big deal. They could cover it up with dirt, right?

Hopping out of the ship, the girl stood in awe at the dense foliage around her. She could just barely see the tops of the brick buildings peeking over the treetops. The city didn't seem to be too far; they just needed to cut through the woods. Woods that were a little too dark and spooky for Kit's liking. There were no heavily forested areas on Destiny Islands, but she had seen enough horror movies to know that it wasn't the safest place to be. It would be easy for a big Heartless to ambush them or something worse. We'll just have to be careful.

Turning to Jace, she placed her hands on her hips. "Do you want to take the lead? It looks like the town is that way. And where there is a town there is sure to be ice cream! I wonder what flavors they have. I've always liked mint chocolate chip. Oh! And peanut-butter chocolate--basically anything with chocolate. Chocolate makes everything better! Well, almost. I wouldn't try it on like say... an eggplant or something weird. I'm not really a fan of coconut and bananas even with chocolate on them. So really, I guess chocolate almost makes everything better." she paused to take a breath, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "Sorry to ramble. I do that a lot." she gave him a sheepish smile.

Last edited by Kit Foxfire on Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed) Empty Re: Stalling Punishment (Jace/Closed)

Post by Jace Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:36 pm

As the gummie ship halted from the hyperdrive, Jace was furiously attempting to hold the engine together with what he could find. Surprisingly he found some type of tape that seemed to hold it all together, mostly. Not wanting to freak out his companion, Jace tried to act like when he wasn't in the cockpit with Kit he was just resting. In reality he was trying to take stock on all of what might be needed for Full repairs. When they landed, Jace let out a grateful sigh, not wanting to be on this death ship for any longer till he could fix it. As he got up and walked out with her, he couldn't help but let out a small laugh as she was left speechless from the woods, hiding his own reaction behind it. When he heard about her saying it was a romantic place, Jace took a small note in the back of his head. So this is what she finds romantic? Well it is beautiful. Then he heard her talk about icecream. "What is this Icecream thing? I have heard people talk about it but never tried it myself." Jace asks Curiously, taking a starting to take the lead shortly after she asked if he wanted to. Reaching for her hand subconsciously as he walked forward. When he heard her start rambling, Jace could only smile. She definitely likes to talk thats for sure. "Hey no problem, everyone rambles from time to time. Just be warned, some people might take your rambling as a hint for you wanting attention." Jace says as he starts to see something up ahead. "Hey, I think I see a wall, there might be a way to climb over it." Jace says as he looks back towards her, smiling.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:49 am

Those violet orbs of hers grew wide for two reason. The first being was that her companion had never tried ice cream before. Never tried ice cream! Those were words she never thought she would hear. What kind of person hadn't had that experience just once? The answer was plenty, but Kit was a sheltered sort and didn't really think about that kind of depressing stuff.

The second and most obvious was that Jace had reached out for her hand. Well, she wanted to squeal--in fact, she found herself wanting do that a lot in his presence, but she held it back. She'd seen the movies and read the books, and Kit knew enough to attempt to keep a level head, though that didn't stop her cheeks from turning a bright ruby red. Jace didn't say anything about it, so she decided to just play along and follow him through the forest. She prayed her palms wouldn't sweat.

It took her a second to remember what he had said, "Huh? You've never had ice cream? Like ever? Do they not have it in Olympus?" she cleared her throat. "And uh thanks." a nervous giggle slipped past her lips. "It's not on purpose. Well, sometimes it is-- 50% of the time I'm not. That's a nice balance, yeah?" she sees Jace point out the wall ahead and nods. "Or maybe there's a tunnel or gate nearby we could go through. Climbing it would be more fun though!"
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:37 am

Hearing her talk about the icecream was embarrassing. In defense, he was trapped for about three years in a pit, and when he wasn't there he was either training or on missions. He did start feeling better though after she giggled, ever so lightly but still a giggle. For Jace, hearing her giggle was a large increase to his......what was he thinking. He couldn't afford to fall in love. Though even if she was nice, and didn't openly judge him for being a murder and a criminal. She helped him escape olympus and wants to him to be able to make up for it in a new way.

When Kit talked about there maybe being something of a tunnel or a gate nearby maybe, Jace started to search the wall he could see. He thought he may have seen what seemed like a hole in the wall. Then he heard her say how it would be fun to climb it. "Well, I think there might be a hole in the wall over that way, but if you want we can climb over the wall." Jace says as he looks at the wall, It seemed that it would be pretty easy, the rock titan was definitely harder to climb up. "Just know, it wont be easy, so I'll let you choose. Go up the wall, or do we go see if the hole is really there."
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Jace was barely able to finish his last sentence before Kit took a running start up the wall. She almost slid back down, but managed to find a nice foothold just in time. That would have been embarrassing. Letting out a little squeal of victory, she carefully made her way up the wall brick by brick. "From here, we can get a good view of the place." she said, shimmying up closer to the top. The climb wasn't too difficult; there was a challenge here and there, but it was relatively easy. As she reached the top, she glanced down at the redhead to see how his progress was going. She didn't want to end up leaving him behind or risk him falling. The guy was probably still feeling a bit weak, after all. Maybe this wasn't the best idea... she stayed prepared just in case he lost his grip. "You doing okay?"
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Before Jace even finished his sentence Kit was already climbing the wall. Smirking as she started climbing (Hearing the audible squeal she made) Jace started to concentrate on himself, imagining him self to slowly lift off the ground and float to the top of the wall. Before long Jace was almost equal with Kit in height right before the final bit of the climb, Jace decided to switch from using his magic, to actually climbing. Sadly, as he prepared to release the magic he heard her, and as she asked how he was doing, he was already hanging on just barely. "I should be, hold on." Jace says as he tries to regain his footing, almost lossing his grip on the wall, before barely finishing his climb. Sitting at the top now, he saw the view and gasped, shocked at its beauty. Then he turned from Kits face to look at the town, Hiding his blush."The view really is Beautiful isn't? I could stay up here for ever but We should probably not sit on this for to long. Though I don't mind." Jace says as he concentrates on the air flow below them, making a upward draft to help slow him or Kit if when they decided to go down.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:31 pm

It shouldn't have surprised her that Jace could use magic--after all he had claimed to have leveled an entire town--but she gasped in amazement all the same. The arcane had never been her strong suit, mostly because of her lack of patience and short attention span. Focusing chakra was by no means easier, and if her mother hadn't beaten the steps into her from a young age, she may have never take up the art of the monk in the first place. From what she understood, magic was about studying and careful planning. While martial arts was much the same in some aspects, she enjoyed being in action. At the time, training felt more like playing to Kit, and since she loved to rough house anyway it never felt like a chore.

She envied his ability to use magic to fly, even if it was only a short distance. "Wow! How'd you learn that trick?" Kit climbed up the rest of the way, finally pulling herself up on top of the wall. The view was incredible, and she did not regret the decision of taking this risk. Hearing Jace comment on how lovely it was, she nodded her head. "Mhm!" in the distance she could see a tall building; the same place where the iconic clock tower had once stood proudly before the disaster 20 years ago. Something about a bombing and then a tsunami. Kit hadn't been born yet, but her family had mentioned it a few times and how pretty it used to be. "Yeah. I wonder where that ice cream place is..." she trailed off as a cool breeze kissed her face. "Are we going to jump? Not that i'm objecting. I can totally handle the landing, but will you be okay?" Kit did want to make sure Jace wasn't pushing himself. She had brought him out of Olympus and decided it was her responsibility to keep him safe while he paid off his debt to society in a new way.
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Jace almost didn't catch her asking him how he learned to use his wind magic. "Well, you remember that crazy lady that healed my wounds? Well, she taught me about wind magic. Lets just say that it wasn't the best time of my life" Jace says after a sigh. He just wished he could see this sight for longer. Sadly Jace kinda slipped off the wall, and if it wasn't for the magic Jace was using he would probably have died, luckily though he was saved by himself(I guess) and lays on his back on the ground a bit shocked. Jace waits for Kit to get down before he himself attempts to stand.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:07 pm

"Oh yeah, her. Um, do you not care for her or something. I mean, I thought she seemed pretty nice--woah! Jace!" their conversation took a drastic change as the young man slipped off the wall. Kit tried in vain to reach out to him, and almost caught him by the jacket, but it was too late; he slipped right through her fingers. The only thing she managed to grab was air. Thankfully, the guy's magic broke his fall. It wouldn't have been pretty if that hadn't been the case. Placing a hand over her heart, the girl let out a sigh of relief. It was pounding like a drum all the way up to her ears. Damnit, she should have been paying more attention! "H-hold on! I'm coming down!" she climbed down about half way and then jumped, tumbling into a somersault to help break her fall. It was quicker that way, but she did get a few light scrapes and bruises from doing so. Her right shoulder in particular had received a scratch that broke the skin. That was important right now. "I'm so sorry!" she said, kneeling down beside him. "Are you hurt? Did you break anything? Do you think you can stand up? We should have just taken the the tunnel. I didn't take you into consideration... that you might not be up to it yet. I'm really sorry. Ugh... I always end up doing something stupid. she offered her hand to help him up. "You scared me to death."
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:14 am

When Kit reached for him, Jace could only think of how he could maybe only see her that last time. Then Jace came back to reality, and she was trying to see if he was ok. Still in shock, Jace was very confused. W-what happened. One thing I was sitting on the wall with Kit, then I.......I don't know. Jace was confused as he didn't quite remember falling. "n-no I don't think so. Might be a bit sore, but I don't remember how I got down here." Jace says as he accepts her hand, getting help up. As Jace dose this, the magic falters and finally gives out, as his stomach grumbles from the lack of food, his malnourishment getting to him. "Lets find the ice cream, or maybe anywhere with food." He says as he smiles weakly.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:06 am

Kit pulled him back up to his feet, and noticed the obvious grumble of his belly. He must have taking quite the hit to the head not to remember what had happened. Probably rattled his brain a bit on the landing. Hopefully he was too bad off. "You slipped and fell off the wall. I tried to catch you, but I was too late. Should we go find a doctor again?"

Taking a quick glance around, she saw a poster for the ice cream shop and thought that they were getting close. Was that the best for Jace, though? Maybe they would be better off going to a cafe before ice cream. Yeah, that sounded good. She could go for a coffee or sweet tea right about now, and Jace needed some real food. Walking around, she noticed a little outdoor restaurant and led her companion by the hand over to the hostess. They were quickly seated and given their menus. It looked a little expensive, but that was okay. She was hoping the two of them could find some odd jobs to make up for the dent it would put in her purse. After ordering her sweet tea, she smiled at the redhead.

"Pick anything you want. I'm buying. We'll have real food and then ice cream. That'll be much better for you." she picked up the menu again, looking over what she might get to eat.
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:34 pm

When she told him he fell off the wall Jace kinda spaced out. Sighing he gave up on trying to figure it out after all. When she asked him if he needed a doctor he nodded no. "Don't worry, I should be fine, just need some food. Maybe a long amount of sleep." When Kit brought Jace to the cafe, He looked a bit confused. Wait, Do I buy food for both of us....BUT I DON"T HAVE ANY MONEY! Jace thinks right before Kit tells him that she will buy it. Jace sighed in relief. Then immediately felt a bit awkward. Would this count as a date? What do you do on a date? AHH! Jace thinks as he forgets to read the menu. By the time he stops thinking about if it was a date or not, he noticed a waitress walking over. "What do you two want?" The woman asks, her blonde hair in a pony tail, with a little bit of her bangs hanging in front of her right eye. "Oh....Um. Ill have a glass of water and a Club Sandwich please." Jace says sheepishly, hoping he wasn't blushing from what he was thinking before hand. Sadly, to everyone but him he was blushing. The waitress giggles as he gives his order, then turns to Kit. "And what do you want hon?" She says as she smiles at her.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:17 am

Kit scans over the menu humming to herself as she did so. "I'll have the cheeseburger--plain. With cheese curds instead of fries and a cola. Oh! And these appetizers look good. We'll have some of these avocado egg rolls too!" Thank goodness she had plenty of left over money from butchering Heartless in Olympus. For a brief second, she wondered if Jace would think she was weird for ordering all this food. Should she have gotten a salad? Aw but she hated salad! And she had always had a big appetite. Well, if he did think it was odd... too bad! She was hungry and she wasn't going to force herself to eat a plate of leaves in an attempt to appeal to the redhead. Surely, she had down that enough already, right?

Once she had finished ordering, she handed the waitress back the menus and then looked at Jace. "You sure that's all you're going to eat? After being imprisoned that long?" she propped her elbows on the table, cradling her face in her hands. "I would have ordered everything probably." she grew serious once more as she looked him over. "Promise me that you're okay. I don't want you just saying 'I'm alright' when you're really not." she then bounced over to another subject in a heartbeat. "Oh! And do you want to go clothes shopping? Well, I don't mean that your clothes look bad... I mean, I really like the whole open shirt thing you have going on... like a lot..." she giggled, a blush coming to her cheeks. She wasn't much of a subtle person. "Just wondering, you know. I love shopping for clothes. And it could be fun!" she stopped, remembering why they were here in the first place. "But we'll get ice cream first. Don't worry."
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:02 am

Jace couldn't help but smile when she ordered the large amount of food. It either meant that she was strong enough to use all of the energy, or she just loved food, either way Jace found it cute. Except till she ordered Avocado. Jace immediately made a disgusted face, remembering when he first ate some, the green (vegetable?), the way that it was naturally creamy was unappealing to him. "Please don't make me eat the Avocado." Jace says under his breath as he tries to hide his reaction about it.

When she asked him if what he was going to be fine about eating so little when being imprisioned so long, noteing that she said she would order everything on the menu. Jace chuckles as he hears this. "Well, other than the fact that I doubt you could order the whole menu, I also doubt that I could eat a lot of food since I belive my stomach has become Muchsmaller than it was before imprisonment." Jace says as he takes a sip of his water, enjoying the feeling of the wet liquid going down his dry throat. When she grew serious Jace sighed, hearing how she wanted to make sure he was alright. " I'm fine, nothing that a little rest and a weeks worth of food and water can't cure....Hopefully." Jace says as he takes another sip of water, wanting to change the subject. He didn't want to worry Kit, not anymore than she already was. When she offered about going to get new cloths, Jace smiled, and blushed a little when she mentioned about liking the no shirt and jacket attire he currently had. "Sure, we can go shopping for cloths. I could use a shirt, and maybe some new pants and jacket. " He says looking at his ripped up Jacket and pants. They where covered in dirt, ripped and burned, patches of his skin showing though it. Jace sighed, he had fond memories of the jacket.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:56 pm

Kit leans back in her chair, resting her hands behind her head. "Oh, a question! I just thought of it um... since you've escaped, will you have any like bounty hunters come after you?" she grins, almost hoping for the challenge. "Not that I'm worried. I will keep you safe if there are. We'll keep everything on the down low. Low profile. Mhm!" Kit seemed to hear herself out loud and groaned. "That sounded kind of dumb. Ugh! Do I talk too much? Because if I am, just tell me. Just be like 'Look could you calm down a bit?' and I'll be all "Um yeah! I totally can! Sorry about that!" the young woman giggled, tilting her head back to look at the sun-kissed sky. "I hope that food gets here quick. My stomach is making a fuss. Well, not nearly as much as yours, of course. I can't imagine how you must feel."
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:48 am

When Kit asked about bounty hunters Jace could only shrug. "Well, we will never know till they come out, if they ever do." Jace says as he examines the people around, now being a bit cautious. The feeling of being week has never been something Jace has enjoyed, and now he felt like it was even worse, since he felt like he needed to try his hardest to protect some one he felt close to. Letting out a deep sigh, Jace looks to the sky, closing his eyes as he did so. He listened to everything, the pitter patter of talk around them, the foot steps of the people, and the soft breathing of Kit. This seemed to be helping him call down, though he didn't really feel as if it was going to do to much. After a while Jace looked back towards Kit seeing her stareing at the sky , and could only smile at her. Then as he opened his mouth to say something, another server came by and stopped by them. "Hello, are you two the ones that ordered the Club sandwich and the cheese burger?" The waiter this time was a young man, his hair as Gold as the setting sun. He seemed to be a bit nervous, his legs shaking as well as his hand that held the tray.

"Why yes, that is our order. " Jace says as he smile to the young man. As the man placed his sandwich in front of him, Jace's stomach could audibly grumble to even the person behind the counter. As he waits for the food to be placed fully, Jace could feel himself wanting to break any form of manners he had and eat the sandwich like a crazed monster, like a Heartless that had less to eat than a starving Largebody. "Thanks for the food." Jace says hurrily, as he grands the sandwich and takes a huge bite out of the food.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:52 am

As the food was placed down before them, the teen briskly clapped her hands together. "Ooh! This looks great! Thank you so much!" she went for the avocado eggrolls first, taking a small bite to test the flavor. Closing her eyes, she let out a satisfied hum of approval. "Soooo good. Avocado is like a tofu fruit. Or is it a vegetable? Nah. Cauliflower is the tofu of the veggie family. You can make it taste like anything. No joke." she picked up a fry, dipping it in some ketchup. "There is this one recipe that I've made 'Mock Potato Soup' and you can't even tell the differences. It's good and it's low in carbs! So it's a win win." she stared down at the fry between her fingers. "Usually I try to stay on a diet, but I'm going to cheat today. I think I earned it." Kit popped the fry in her mouth.

Watching Jace, she could tell he was trying to be polite and not devour his meal like a crazed animal. That had to take a lot of self control and she respected that. Not to mention, it was adorable. He was so cute! How did she get so lucky? Being patient really had paid off. All she wanted to do was hug him and cuddle him like a puppy, and already she was thinking about wanting to be his girlfriend--even though she hadn't known him for very long. Truly, she was a crazy teenage girl with raging hormones, and the fact that the redhead hit every checkbox of her fantasy boyfriend didn't help matters. Kit was setting herself up for possible trouble, but being the hopeless romantic that she was she had no idea what she might possibly be getting herself into.
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:56 am

Jace couldn't help but let out a chuckle as Kit started to ramble on as she did. Though Jace didn't enjoy avocado, Kit seemed to enjoy it a lot. As Jace continued eating his sandwich, taking a sip of water every now and again, He thought about what he might get later, in the way of clothing. Maybe Tee shirt would be nice, and a new jacket. Jace did start thinking about it, for a bit before he remembered about being hungry. When he went for a bite tough he looked at Kit, and he immediately grew serious. "Kit, are you feeling alright? You seem like your not feeling right. Your flushed, and squirming around. Do you have a cold?" Jace says as he stands up, walking over to Kit and placing his hand on her forehead. Though he could barely tell, her forehead did seem a bit warm, and her face was a deep red color. "You might have a fever. Are you to cold?" The worry in his voice was clear, and his face was showing it as well as he started to take his jacket off and place it on Kits shoulder just to make sure she was fine.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:12 am

Kit turned her head to the side, a look of confusion on her face. Oh! He had caught her staring. That was awkward and it did make her face more red than it already was. "H-huh? Yeah, yeah! I'm fine. Completely. Couldn't be better." she tried to brush it off, letting out a nervous giggle. At this point she was going to scare him off. She might be crazy enough to chase him down even if he did.

As his hand touched her forehead, she grew very still blinking up at him. Just as she about to tell him that she wasn't sick, he started taking his jacket off. The only thing covering his torso. There was no hope for her now. At that moment, she decided she wasn't feeling well at all. "Umm okay. I might uhh be feeling a little cold." she said, accepting his jacket eagerly. Hopefully he'd have the chance to get it back later. "I guess it is a little chilly."
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:25 am

Jace found how she acted was cute, though he himself didn't feel any type of chill, he did feel a bit embarrassed from the lack of clothing on his upper body. Blushing as he went back to his seat making sure she was fine, Jace took a sip of his water. "I just want to make sure your fine. I just hope that your ok." Jace says as he looks around. "So, when can we go to a clothing store?I might be needing a shirt eventually, I don't think that being shirtless is popular around here." He says finishing his water.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:02 pm

"Don't worry about me. I'm not the one who has been in prison for the past two years or so. Feeling better? Must be feel nice to eat again. If I were in your shoes, I think I would have just died after the second day or not eating. I love food too much." she said while twirling her straw around in her glass. It took Kit about ten or so more minutes to finish her the rest of her meal. She had a bunch to finish off and didn't want anything to go to waste but it did look like they got their munny's worth. The two of them had pretty much eaten every crumb off the table which made things easier. Carrying around a takeout box was annoying to shop with. When the waiter returned, Kit paid on the spot and the two companions were on their way.

"Now to find some shops." she examined the signs they passed by, seeing an accessory and potion shop, but nothing in the way of clothing yet. "Or Ice cream. I keep forgetting about that ice cream." she smirked, stretching her arms up above her head. "But I can wait. I don't think I could handle eating one right now anyway."
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:53 am

Jace could only chuckle as Kit fussed over him some more. She mentioned the lack of food he had, and he could only laugh."When you have spent the last two years surviving, that food is the last thing you want to think about, and hunger and thirst become one the same. To me, it was another part of the punishment." Jace's face went serious as he said this, taking a long drink of his water afterwords. "But, that is all in the past. Now I have other things to live for, one of which is repaying my debt to you." With that Jace stands and stretches his arms above his head, and walked a few steps away. Sighing Jace chastised himself for what he said, he didn't want to worry Kit anymore than he already has. After Kit paid, Jace followed her, listening. When she mentioned the Ice cream Jace smiled. "I think before we get icecream I should be wearing a shirt, at the least." Chuckling slightly, Jace looked for a shop that sells clothes.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Foxfire Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:22 pm

Kit flicked her wrist, dismissing the notion that he should repay her. "Just be my friend and be nice to me. That's all you have to do." she grinned as he mentioned how it would be a better idea for him to be wearing a shirt before they go some ice cream. That was a good point. He might get cold after all, yet she let out a small little disappointed sigh. "I guess you're right." she perked right back up. "Well then! Let's keep our eyes for that clothing--oooh! Let's try here!" she said, pointing to a men's clothing store with a unique looking sign compared to the rest of Twilight Town. Taking him by the hand, she would yank him through the doors so quickly it would probably jar him. "So, what's your style? You rock a nice tough guy look, but your clothes were all old and ripped so that could just be an accident." the girl began looking around, flipping through the racks for something she think would look good on the young man.
Kit Foxfire
Kit Foxfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:17 pm

As they walked, Jace zoned out for a while, before suddenly he was yanked into a store with enough force it felt like his arm was going to come out of its socket. Looking around, Jace felt a bit out of place. After a hearing Kit ask what was more his style he chuckled slightly. "To be honest I would be fine with just a shirt. I don't need much." He as he looks for a athletically shirt. "Also thank you for complimenting how I looked with ripped clothing. I felt like I might be giving you the wrong Impression." He says with a smile.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down