MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Manipulated [Maya] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Manipulated [Maya]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Manipulated [Maya] - Page 2 Empty Re: Manipulated [Maya]

Post by Zienna Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:03 am

The collective moans of the clones were a chorus of lust at this point, all enjoying the the torture they were subjected to. How nice of her to give her all the pleasure. Though the original wasn't one of those captured, she felt everything they felt, which made the pink fog thicker, even when the scenery was changed to one which Celia chosen.

The succubus was eager to capitalize on this, and so, spawned even more of Celia's lovers to be subjected to the pleasures of the flesh. Some were flying towards her while others simply walked, presenting themselves to be open for abuse to Celia's content.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:05 pm

The pink fog seemed to symbolize some sort of influence or maybe the presence of the being itself? Among the moaning clones of her lover, the vampire-succubus slowly rose up to be out of the fog, above it all in her pleasure dungeon. Any and all clones had been snagged by tentacles, bound to the walls and had their holes (including their mouths) thoroughly cleaned out by the appendages. Celia herself couldn't help but feel aroused by the whole situation, seating herself in mid-air and watching with a smile on her lips.

"Come on out, little one. I promise you'll get a nice sample of mine if you do." Her tone would carry across the entirety of the dreamscape, honeyed with lust and allure, tempting the blonde with a marvelous time. All of that rolled into one simple sentence and it seductively passed through her lips. Celia would find the succubus one way or the other.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:35 am

Maya was amused at the sight opening up to her. Both Celia and the blond succubus were playing nice, and she just watched them figure things out. Though, at this rate, Celia was giving more than she was taking, and the blond one was taking full advantage of it.

When Celia beckoned for the other succubus to appear, the fog behind her rose up and surrounded the vampire-succubus' body. Celia would feel her body caressed once more and a sweet scent would invade her senses. If she breathed in the fog, she would find her body slowly getting paralyzed as the soothing warmth of the fog enveloped her. The succubus was attempting to numb Celia's mind to make her lose control of the dreamscape.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:39 pm

Celia took her own pleasure with all this, seeing as she was more interested in testing her own mental fortitude and ability, rather than gaining stimulation out of it. In a way, it was like two children playing with one another and Celia didn't really mind if the blonde was soaking in all the pleasure. What the vampire-succubus really wanted was to outsmart her. This was akin to a game of chess, though, a more high risque version of it.

What the woman managed to theorize was that the fog was the blonde, that it was her represented as being everywhere at once, which is why it responded to her and started to travel its way up to the air. This time the fog was more aggressive as opposed to its typical slow ascension, so the woman braced herself and watched it surround her. Quickly, she imagined the blonde as she appeared, wearing nothing but a pair of panties, her tail and wings out, with that lustful gaze of hers and then tried to condense the fog into that appearance. What the mage tried to do was force her to come out and solidify her being, thus hopefully getting rid of the fog.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:11 pm

Try as Celia might, her theory was off this time. She was somewhat close however. The blond one didn't manifest herself as the fog, it was still part of her. It was a power she chose to flood her own dream world, and a medium she used to keep herself hidden while turning Celia's attention towards it since she had acted through it so far.

But as they were in the dream world, Celia's imagining of the succubus actually started to shape a replica, which the other succubus decided to use against her. The fog would shift towards this construct, seemingly causing Celia's image to solidify, however the sensations she was feeling would linger.

Deciding to add towards the deception, the blond succubus made the fog around Celia's body loosely take the shapes of arms and hands, freely feeling her body and even starting to pull off her clothing. But she wasn't done yet. The fog would begin to look acidic as Celia's clothes would start to melt off of her body, making it easier for the phantom hands to undress her.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:41 pm

Victory felt assured but it wasn't going to be that simple, in fact she was closer to her own defeat more than anything and it showed in the fact that her body slowly numbed. Surrounded by the fog that now sprouted hands and grabbed at her clothing frame, she nearly attempted to struggle but didn't. Celia's bid at getting the succubus to reveal herself had failed and only dug herself further down a hole. Nearly naked and her muscles growing paralyzed, she decided that it was time to use her final ace in the hole.

Granted the two of them had shared a bond mentally, her mind influenced the succubus' and vice versa, so was it too far fetched to say their connection could do more than what was being seen. Closing her eyes, she imagined the pain and pleasure of losing her virginity for the first time by Zienna. Only the feeling and nothing more. Using that in mind, she then amplified the feeling tenfold and decided to unleash it outward in the form of a reddish-pinkish wave. She'd overwhelm the blonde with the feeling of losing her virginity over and over with each pulse of a wave. Celia moaned out and arched her back at the feeling, since it was a time of bliss back then. Now it was time to see how this would affect the young one.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:42 am

Confident that her tactics were working, the succubus continued on slowly undressing Celia and started being rougher on her. While the fog numbed the muscles, it didn't affect the nerves' function to feel sensation, so Celia was feeling everything normally. And then suddenly, Celia did something unexpected. Pulses of pleasure surged out, with each wave hitting like a truck of hormones, and it reflected in all the copies of Zienna. Each wave had them orgasming and screaming out in ecstasy.

The whole dream world would rumble as the succubus was affected by the waves as well, and it reflected in her mind. The fog would begin to rise as well. The copy of the succubus that Celia had brought into existence would moan uncontrollably and start fondling with herself in front of Celia.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:08 am

Celia was determined to make that blonde girl submit one way or the other, give her a reason to use that voice of hers and boy did it feel so sweet to hear that chorus. The mage, despite reliving her orgasmic first time with Zienna over and over, found herself cradling the young succubus in her arms. One hand groped at her breasts, stimulating the nipples in very masterful methods and another went right down to the girl's crotch. She went right to fingering her with fervor, digging her fingers as deep as possible and spreading her walls wide. "Y-You feel wonderful, don't you? Like your virginity is being taken over and over!"

Celia amplified the pleasure even more, deriving a sadistic joy from watching the girl fall pray to her new onslaught. They'd both be driven to insane amounts of sexual stimulation at this rate, with the vampire-succubus determined to come out on top.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:17 am

The copy of the blond succubus' voice was soft, and in a strange way sounded of innocence. This was a trait that was fairly popular since it made their victims feel they were their first, and that they got an inexperienced demon to relieve themselves on, among other reasons that would tread the line of normalcy and criminality within their society. It was an easy market to target. The copy was flushed and looked towards Celia with eyes pleading as the sensations continued to hit her over and over.

Right besides Celia's perch, the fog had formed a divan sofa with a rather old-fashioned and fancy look. It was a design Celia would have recognized since it was a near-perfect recreation of the one Maya had at home. Shortly after, Maya showed herself, casually laying on her side and watching Celia and the copy with a sly look. "Are you enjoying yourself, Celia?" she asked teasingly as she was resting her head on the sofa arm.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:05 pm

Even though her own imagery of the clone was the one she fondled, it no doubt responded in a similar manner to her. Due to this, she continued the pulses and the fondling, taking pride in bringing this much pleasure to the table. However, something snapped her over that imposing, dominating attitude of hers and that was the voice which belonged to Maya.

"STOP!" Celia demanded and utilized her imagination to do several things at once. First came the cloning of herself, leaving behind a physical, reacting clone that could fondle the blonde's own image, while the mage split herself from the dreamscape and placed herself within a cropped out version of the blonde's imagination. Putting it simply, she "removed" her being from that specific place, taking the space that she and Maya occupied and leaving them to having a private meeting of sorts. All of that put considerable strain upon her, which surprised even herself.

Breathing heavily, she felt her muscles start to tense. A light groan resounded from her. "I was... A little too much to be honest." She stated, the look of dissatisfaction apparent on her features. Ever since binding Zienna to her, she hated giving anyone other than her wife pleasure. "I don't know how much longer I can have her distracted like this. She has a powerful mind for someone so young."
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:29 pm

A smirk painted itself on Maya's features as she witnessed a startled Celia panic and attempt to do some damage control. She was forced to another area in the succubus' mind after doing a few things too quickly. It wouldn't be surprising if Celia felt a little winded after that. "Yes, she has a lot of potential, that one. I was thinking of jumping in sooner because at the rate you were going, she would have drained you completely in a few more minutes."

Maya chuckled. She looked around once more to see just how much was done before she herself undid all of it. The dungeon, the clones, and everything else except the fog disappeared. "Alright now, you've had your fun. It's time to come out." The fog gravitated towards Celia and once again wrapped around her. She would feel someone hugging her. As the fog collected, the blond succubus would solidify with her arms around Celia from the front.

"Well now, looks like she enjoyed her time with you."

The blond nodded her head before releasing Celia, taking a step back, and beamed her a cutesy smile of satisfaction.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:24 am

"The entire test was one-sided from the start." She remarked and had turned skeptical eyes over to Maya, insinuating that the elder succubus had something to do with the whole thing going awry. "I was under the impression she wasn't expecting me, alas, she came at me like a wolf stalking a doe." Celia stated but put the thought of to the side, considering that her mother-in-law told the mage's play date to come on out.

Fog surrounded her again but the woman didn't react much this time around, save for when she held those arms close to her bust rather gently. She turned around and saw the succubus smiling cutely at her. Celia had to give respect where it was due and gave the young woman a smile of her own. "She'd make a good practice partner for future 'tests.'" After her little comment, she faced Maya once more and nodded her head softly.

"I can see why you've made such underhanded comments before. You know, the ones about me wasting my potential?" She smirked a little. "Such powerful magics a succubus is able to wield. I know from firsthand experience thanks to Zienna but being the one to actually do it myself is a little... Exhilarating."
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:58 am

The blond succubus ram back towards Maya, who allowed her to sneak under her arm. "Planning on having a little side action with this one? I'm sure she'd be happy to help you out, isn't that right." The succubus nodded with an affirmative "Mhm!"

"My granddaughter might enjoy having a friend from our world too. It must be boring having to fit in with people who just couldn't understand." Once again, the succubus nodded her head without a second thought, which made Maya giggle at the sight of her enthusiasm.

Maya turned her gaze back to Celia. "And you've merely scratched the surface, Celia dear. Get enough practice, and you'll get anyone to pleasure you, no matter how much will power or mental barriers they have. Though it does make the flavor a little bland, and the trade off might not be worth it, but it's always fun to see a whole army drop their pants because you told them to."

The elder succubus let her mind wander for a little while remembering something from lifetimes ago, which almost materialized in the dreamscape before she noticed and quickly made it go away.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:35 am

Celia rolled her eyes at the remark about having a "side actions" with the blonde succubus. "You succubi always have to turn things into a sexual joke." She laughed a little. "But no, it's not for 'side action' as you call it, but as a method of gauging my progression in this sort of field. I am going to be training in this ability since I understand it's uses." The mage said with a bit of excitement in her voice.

The prospect of barely scratching the surface had excited her further given the fact there was so much she can do. Though, her attention sort of deviated to the dream that started to take shape, only for Maya to dismiss it. Turning a raised eyebrow over to her mother-in-law, she just shook her head. "Geez, I can only imagine how much of a whore you were back in your younger years..." she murmured. "Nevertheless, thank you for opening my eyes, mother. I'll have to try this out on Zienna the next time she thinks I'm 'sleeping.' Probably get her at her most vulnerable." A hand placed against her chin, she imagined all the things she'd do to a sleeping Zienna, only for it to start taking shape in the dream. Much like the elder succubus, she tore it all down within moments.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:48 am

Maya laughed, having been called a whore. It just reminded her that everyone who ever used that to describe her ended up begging to spend a few more seconds with her once she set her sights on them. The worst of them she left at their highest and leaving them turned on as punishment. She was tempted to do the same to Celia to teach her to be careful of what she called the elder succubus. She wasn't offended being called that in any way, it was just old habits that she failed to ever try to curb.

Her mind recalled those orgies she brought upon everyone around her, even before she was sent out to invade Limbo. It was an art form. Anyone could force that kind of outcome with enough power, but she took a minimalist approach, building up the lust slowly until their instincts took over and get them acting like animals. But just like anyone looking back to their younger years, there were times she cringed having remembered some less pleasant memories. "No shame in admitting that. It only means that I was doing everything right."

Maya listened to Celia's plans in using her new ability on Zienna, and watched the scenes that started to pop in. "Just be careful not to get permanently trapped in her dreams, or you'll be powerless. Remember, she was my student," she winked. To give her a taste of what Celia could learn and what Zienna was capable of, Maya did an advanced technique in manipulation, one that Celia was already acquainted with physically, but it worked the same way. Maya simply played around in Celia's mind to force her body outside of the dream world to orgasm involuntarily. It was just something she enjoyed subjecting people to out of the blue. Of course, she was kind enough to give the same treatment to their new friend who would scream out a moan in and out of the dream.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:49 pm

Celia envied the woman before her, so mature and accepting of herself. There were and still are, some insecurities that the mage continued to battle to this day. She sighed a little, both in admiration and in disappointment. "Wish I shared some of that confidence. Maybe that'll come in time." She shrugged and crafted a seat for herself, seeing as she grew "fatigued" of standing. A dream world meant she could just not feel tired but a part of her wanted to play around inside the succubus' mind some more.

Taking into consideration the warning given by Maya, it was certainly one of those things where she wouldn't get carried away. Celia's mind was very precious to her, just below family and the like. Risking it in any foolish manner wasn't something on her to-do list and Zienna, being the daughter of her mother-in-law boasted some very strong mental resistance and strength in general, that fact only added to how strong her imagination could be. "This is very true, mother. I'll make sure to-" Her sentence was cut off and she moaned at the top of her lungs, the clothing she wore grew soaked at the crotch. Outside in the waking world, her panties and shorts would have been drenched almost immediately. Flushed and embarrassed, she shot a shy glare over to Maya. "M-Mother!"
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:43 am

Putting on her poker face, she looked at Celia quizzically, acting innocent to what happened to the two. "What is it dear?" She paused for a moment, closing her eyes. Celia would feel Maya's hand in the real world slip under clothing and snake to her crotch. When Maya opened her eyes, she told Celia, "Oh my, did you just wet yourself? Hmm, no, this liquid definitely something else mixed in."

The blond collapsed to the ground, shaking uncontrollably with dreamy eyes pointed up to the sky. Her breathing was heavy and hot, and Maya didn't even do much. "Well its obvious your body needs some attention after your mind received its workout. Let's take this 'outside' shall we?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:06 am

Celia sucked in a sharp breath and grit her teeth, knowing that was Maya's doing. She was the only one not affected by the sudden spiked arousal and its after effect being a prompt orgasm. The blonde had been breathing heavily, rolled over onto her back already and pleasured to a great extent. The elder succubus had a hand in this. A point driven further home given the fact Maya referenced her "wetting" herself. She needed to eject fast.

Celia carefully broke the mental connection between she and the other succubus, coming back into the waking world and having a hand at her crotch. Quickly, she made a bid to try and shake it free from her undergarment, considering that she knew what was going to happen next. "My body is just fine in the attention department!" She remarked to herself although did so quite audibly. Her next step was to try and get away, probably find Zienna or something, since the last thing she wanted was a ravishing from such a masterful woman...
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:47 am

"If you say so, Celia." Maya was quick to switch back to the real world once Celia disconnected herself so she wouldn't escape so easily. Her finger did a little penetration to keep Celia hooked close for just a few more minutes, and the more she struggled, the more Maya would tickle her weak spot. "Now now, Celia, there's no rush to get anywhere. Let's just enjoy some quality time. After all, it has been a long time since you, Zienna and Silvia dropped by."

Maya playfully nuzzled the top of Celia's head. "Speaking of Silvia, how many people has she laid since leaving Limbo? I hope she's been doing well." The blond succubus stirred, and opened her eyes, yet despite being fully awake, she stayed where she was, seemingly enjoying using Maya and Celia as her pillows.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:59 am

It was foolish to try and escape from a mother succubus who was damned good at her job. Celia felt her body quite literally freeze up when that bit of penetration to her innards jolted the pleasure through her body. Rather than give in, she sucked in another sharp breath and struggled a moment, only to have that weak spot worked on. Staying where she was, the mage had to plan her next course of action. Teleportation perhaps?

"I-I thought we already did have our quality time, mother... Th-There's no need to go any further...!" She exclaimed and squirmed a bit as she felt the finger inside. The hairs on the back of her neck stood when nuzzled, she wasn't to be released any time soon and the blonde succubus had started to stir, though, she wasn't active. Yet. Directing her focus to the question at hand, Celia gazed upwards to Maya and gave her a sheepish shrug. "That's a question you'll have to ask Zienna. There was a... Silent agreement between she and I where she'd handle Sil's more carnal, succubus nature and I'd tend to her more scientific ventures. I'm much too inexperienced to know the in's and out's of my daughter's sex life." She mumbled, looking down and away from her mother-in-law. Truth be told, Celia wanted to hold on to the lie that her daughter was still innocent. A natural born scientist who excelled at her work and was still very much so a virgin. That was the lie she told herself constantly, not wanting to admit her little girl has grown into a woman capable of her own decisions.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:32 pm

Once Celia stopped attempting to escape, Maya was content on simply keeping her there without further 'encouragement.' Though she did kind of wanted for Celia to struggle more than that, so it was a little disappointing that she was staying put since her struggles were the best part of the experience.

"Oh that's no good. That should be a family thing. You could teach her how to use those fangs of hers while making love, maybe teach her how to use those tentacles you could summon. That would be a great mix, chains, fangs and tentacles. Don't you agree?" she turned to the blond, who nodded with a light blush. Smiling contently, she rubbed the succubus' head. "You can use this one as a practice partner for her, you know, after you've had your fun with her."

Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:04 pm

"Surely you must be joking, mother..." Celia referenced the last bit about having fun with the blonde, before handing her off to her daughter. A deep blush formed on her cheeks considering she tried her damnedest to ensure that delusion of her daughter being an innocent flower, remained engraved within her own mind. "I couldn't do things to this one over here." She stated, petting the blonde as well. "It'd make me look like a hypocrite after what I've done to my wife. All the practice could go to my daughter."

Celia huffed and turned her eyes off to the side. Another thought that really got to her was the whole "family" thing, alluding to the fact she'd join in some sort of mother and daughter three way, with Silvia and Zienna had her shiver and even grew goosebumps on her skin. The mage did teach the young woman how to use her fangs, since they were integral in her feeding from the blood of those she wished to take nourishment from. How she used them in bed were completely up to her, but again, Celia believed her daughter to be an innocent flower.[/color]

Last edited by Celia Darkson on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:20 am

"I guess Silvia has a new playmate now, doesn't she?" she turned to the blond. "Now isn't that exciting? My granddaughter may be a little shy, especially when she's not in Limbo, so don't shy away from being a little rough with her, alright? Having to act in a socially acceptable manner out there where people are too uptight to enjoy each other's bodies must get a little frustrating, so you're going to have to make sure all that frustration is satisfied." Maya made sure to sound as dirty as she could without being so crass that it would be blatant, but she was sure the underlying message was received by the vampire.

The blond once again nodded her head with enthusiasm. Maya then hummed a little in thought, having yet another idea that would fluster the vampire, surely. "Also learn how to give yourself man bits. Silvia would love that, wouldn't you think so, Celia?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:07 pm

There was a bright blush painted across the vampire-succubus' cheeks as she listened to her mother-in-law, practically bastardize the social etiquette of those who preferred not to display their sexual lives to an open crowd. Her words dripped with lewd undertones and Celia understood them perfectly, thanks to her wife's constant use of innuendo and double entendres kept her mind both on the money and well... Indecent as well. Essentially, there was a part where she had blocked out Maya's voice completely seeing as she didn't want to fully imagine her daughter being deflowered. It just wasn't right.

Everything came to a boiling point, however, when the elder succubus added the comment about "man-bits." That threw Celia into a tizzy and she slapped her hands over her ears, shook her head, and repeated a phrase over and over in a different language. Celia wasn't there, that conversation about HER DAUGHTER wasn't happening and everything was going to be a-okay.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:19 am

Maya chuckled at Celia's expense. After all those years spending time with the family in Limbo, and she still hasn't adjusted to the elder succubus' crass sense of humor. It was cute in a way, and she makes it so fun to make her uneasy, almost as much as making her horny, but Maya does it all for good fun. It beats telling Celia all the bad news about her daughter, but as far as Maya was concerned, she didn't need to know when Maya herself was working behind the scenes. And their new friend here just worked herself into the elder's plans.

Giving the blond a kiss on the head, she said, "You go run back to Limbo now. I want to have Celia here all to myself. Don't look so glum, you've had your fill." While a little disappointed, the blond still had some bounce to her step as she hopped into the ritual circle to return home. With her gone, Maya wrapped her free arm around Celia and breathed into her ear. Or rather, her hand if she was still deafening herself.

"You'll let that one be around your daughter, won't you, dear?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next