MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Hunt. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Hunt. EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Hunt. EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Hunt. EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Hunt. EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Hunt. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Hunt. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Hunt. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Hunt. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Hunt.

2 posters

Go down

Hunt. Empty Hunt.

Post by Helena Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:29 am

It was a cold day in the Dwarf Woodlands and among the woods was a hungry traveler. As a result of trying to buy food in the village, the traveler found herself to be rather broke. After being rushed away by the unfriendly villager Helena found herself in the woods. It had been awhile since she had been hunting.. Also awhile since being reduced to this level but today it was necessary. The young champion took out her bow and wandered through the forest, her stomach grumbling seemed to be the only noise for a moment.

After searching the forest for a few hours the girl found herself stalking something so small as a rabbit. It wasn't as though she'd need to eat a whole deer, despite wanting the glory of catching a larger prey. Helena drew an arrow, slowly pulling it back as she aimed down the rabbit. A split second before she'd let go of the string, the rabbit's ears perked up, she let the string go and, the rabbit ran away. Her arrow missed it's mark. "Seriously?!" She'd exclaim to herself before walking over to where her arrow laid.

Picking up the arrow, her own ears perked up a little at the sound of footsteps. Her eyes squinted in anger for a moment. That was the reason I missed. Is what she'd tell herself before turning towards the noise. "Hey! Who goes there! You ruined my shot!" She'd yell to whoever it was in the distance, her tone showing slight frustration.
Helena
Helena

Back to top Go down

Hunt. Empty Re: Hunt.

Post by Ricky? Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:09 am

Walking through the town, he came across a rambunctious group of children, panicking about their lost pet. There was not much else going on here. Ricky had walked around numerous times looking for a glimmer of adventure, but found that most strife involved economic hardships and the brutal reality of a failing market. The lords fighting over power used civilians as pawns in their attempt to establish authority.

Ricky was all too unprepared, but still wanted to contribute to net positivity through whatever means he was capable. And he did have a soft spot for children.
"So, tell me, rascals, what's your pet and where did you lose them?"

A single child, the leader, spoke up, "Well if we knew, we wouldn't have lost him."

"Fair enough. Have fun finding your pet when it's dead." He replied, annoyed at the snark. His intent was clear, where were you when you lost them? Screw soft spots, children were idiots.
"Oh, no. You don't really think Mr. Bear is dead, do you?" Another, shorter child chimed.
"Wait, you have a pet bear?"
"No, dummy, he's a rabbit!" The leader corrected, as if Mr. Bear was an appropriate name for a rabbit.
"Right then, where were you when you lost him?"
"We were in the woods!"
Ricky sighed. Talk about useful. This only left him with the entirety of the forest to explore.
"So, before I go, what does your rabbit look like and what are each of your names?"
"He has white fur and red eyes. And I'm Vinnie." The leader spoke.
"I'm Simon." The quiet, tall one added, hesitantly.
"I'm Theo!" The third said, finishing their introductions.
"Alrighty, everyone. I'm Ricky and I'll get your albino rabbit right to you."
"He's not albino, he has white fur and red eyes." Vinnie corrected, incorrectly. The other two stared at him blankly as Ricky nodded, pretending to understand his mistake. He waved to them as he ventured in the forest.

With only his intuition, he found his way deep in the forest, staring down an albino rabbit.
Got 'em. He thought to himself, as the rabbit immediately ran off.  If anything, he left a trail to follow. As he eventually caught up to him, he moved quietly, making sure not to scare it off, but noticed a ruffling in the bushes. As he took notice, he could make out a bow and arrow. Oh, no.
Running towards the rabbit, it ran off, alarmed at the footsteps. Taking a breath as the arrow missed, he calmed down and walked toward it. The huntress revealed herself.

She sported long, blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and a body to die for. Unless you were Mr. Bear. Ricky couldn't let Mr. Bear die now, could he?
"Listen, listen," He began, with his hands up in surrender. He wasn't a fighter and definitely did not want to get on her bad side.
"That rabbit belongs to my clients, I couldn't let you kill it." He explained, adding a bit of grandiose. "The name's Ricky. If you help me catch the rabbit, I'll take you out to dinner, how about it?" He offered, with a goofy grin on his face. He was a bit flirtatious, but it was a serious offer. Anything to not put the rabbit at risk. And if it was hunting season, he could use her expertise to speed up the rabbit-catching process.
Ricky?
Ricky?
The Wily Gumshoe

Directory :

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:57 am

The stranger revealed themselves, hands up and beckoning for the huntress to hear them out. Did he think I'd attack him? Helena quickly thought to herself before hearing the young man out. Her face turned a little as he explained the rabbit as belonging to a client, confused with how one could own a wild rabbit and to send someone out to find it too. He needed it alive... That's when she clicked, the rabbit must have been a pet. The clean white fur was differing to the brown or grey rabbits that she saw earlier. Helena removed herself from her thoughts to catch the rest of what he was saying.

"Is that how people ask each other out in this world? Help me then I'll buy you dinner?" Her tone reflected unmistakable sarcasm as she spoke. While speaking she felt her stomach grumble a little. It seemed like a legit offer. Plus, despite taking her sweet time earlier it should be a quick and easy task.

"To be honest though, I'd love to have something other than rabbit cooked on a fire for dinner so sure, I'll help you out." With that the champion put the arrow in her hand into it's quiver before hanging her bow across her body. "I'm Helena. Lets go ki- I mean get this rabbit."
Helena
Helena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky? Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:22 pm

"Well, you're wrong on two counts. One, I'm exchanging goods for a service, the cornerstone of business, if you ask me." He began, clapping his hands together at her introduction and willingness to join him. "You just happen to have the most beautiful eyes this side of the north star." He continued, his statement meaning literally nothing. But it didn't matter as long as it sounded nice. If he knew anything about people, things that sounded nice were the most well received.

And considering she had reason to stick around, why not have a little fun? Truthfully, he found her attractive, but was far too familiar with passing allegiances. Ricky did intend on impressing her, but more for his sake than hers. Boy, did he love the attention and praise that came with being the best detective in all the worlds, even if no one knew it yet. And if he were seen traveling with such a maiden, whispers of his play-boy like nature might make their way across the worlds. And women were attracted to men who attracted women.

"Second, I'm not from this world," He corrected, "And, I can only assume, neither are you, Helena?" He inquired, able to distinguish this fact from her statement. Ricky knew people liked to be asked. He wasn't sure why, but there was this stigma against someone 'suddenly knowing' facts about you, which had been revealed through conversation. Connecting threads wasn't a particularly  impressive feat.

"I'm Enrique Rodriguez, but you? You, my dear, may call m Ricky." He said, walking forward towards the direction of the rabbit, assuming she followed. "Sorry, for the showmanship, I'm just so excited. Allow me to repent through adventure." He added, with a warm honesty.
Ricky?
Ricky?
The Wily Gumshoe

Directory :

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:52 am

On the account of receiving a compliment from Ricky, the champion smiled slyly as one eyebrow raised. What was up with this guy? She enjoyed his outgoing persona but it had been so long since she had even crossed someone so confident. This confidence made her want to know him better, to understand him. Perhaps because she considered herself to share the same trait it perked her curiosity.

"Fair assumption, tends to be obvious when someone dresses unlike the people of the world they're in huh? I'm from Olympus. What world are you from Ricky?" Helena smiled, genuinely interested in where he may have come from. She turned to the direction the rabbit had run off to, then back to Ricky. "We should probably get started on catching this rabbit, I can ask you questions later at dinner." With that the girl gave him a cheeky wink before starting off forward to follow the trail of the rabbit.

As she walked Helena grabbed out her bow and an arrow again, an idea of how to catch it without hurting it popping into her head. "Don't worry, I won't kill it. The arrow will just draw the rabbit towards it if it's close enough and hold it in place for you to grab while its there." She gave Ricky her plan, he probably wondered why she couldn't just shoot the rabbit easily enough in the first place if she had abilities to add to her skill. Helena wasn't so sure herself, she had heard it could ruin the taste and she tended to enjoy the stalking and quietness that came with hunting.
Helena
Helena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky? Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:27 pm

Helena prompted them to continue their journey, before they lost sight of the rabbit. Fair enough. She was the hunter. Ricky, on the other hand, was merely a detective. And while they may share similar methods of work, there was a distinct difference among their prey. Ricky specialized in humans; their motives far more interesting.

"Me? Well, I've been too so many worlds it's hard to remember." He threw out there offhandedly, as he followed her lead towards adventure. He looked around a bit, in directions impossible for the rabbit to have escaped before finishing,
"I suppose Port Royal, should you know of it. Great place. Pirate ships everywhere. I was born on the cusp of freedom." He dramatized, for the story. Just because something is true didn't mean it had to be boring.

"Hm, If you have such a skill, why didn't you use it earlier?"  
He assumed, like his abilities, there were some innate limitations. He was just prying to see if she would expose them. He had no ulterior motives, but his pursuit of knowledge never led him astray. He was still gauging her reactions and frequently changed the way he spoke to keep her interested and on her toes.
Ricky?
Ricky?
The Wily Gumshoe

Directory :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down