MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Closed For A Reason (Tyler) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Closed For A Reason (Tyler)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Closed For A Reason (Tyler) Empty Closed For A Reason (Tyler)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:54 pm

It was a sunny afternoon in the Castle of Dreams, Kia was sitting right in front of the castle garden with a bored expression on her face. She placed her index finger right in front of a trail of ants listening to the other lower ranks laugh their asses off as they crowded around their friend, who was holding a magnifying glass right on another ant trail. They watched as their little bodies burned in the sigh of a bright light. A few of the militia girls rolled their eyes and talked about how their nails and hair grew as they slept, as if that was the most amazing thing in the worlds.

The teenage girl was happy that he d co-workers were all here instead of her and one person, but they were annoying her. Sure all of them were decent, but she didn't feel like associating with them since it was more like a 'Haha, I went to more worlds than you have!' kind of thing. As some of the trail of ants walked on her finger in a straight line, she smiled and slowly held up her finger letting her free hand cover them from the bright sun. She placed them on a single leaf before they could crawl up her arms, she saw a tall presence towering over her and the girl didn't dare to look up. "Well, thanks for providing shelter.." She would say as she placed the leaf on her lap, "I'm surprised you stopped burning ants to talk to-" She tilted her head and squinted. "Oh look, it's Mr. Perfect himself! What is it with all of these world leaders coming here.."

Back to top Go down

Closed For A Reason (Tyler) Empty Re: Closed For A Reason (Tyler)

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:52 pm

As Kia was messing around with the ants, keeping them out of the sun and on a leaf, a Portal would have opened up before her, a black thing, outlined with lightning. It wasnt open long enough for her to recognize what it was, nor hear the lightning crackle. But, when she spoke, she clearly thought he was someone else. He opened his mouth to say something, but shut it the minute he saw the look of distaste in her eyes.

Oh look, it's Mr. Perfect himself! Oh yeah, he could FEEL the sarcasm in that comment. She clearly had a heavy dislike for him. He simply smiled at her however. No, I'm not perfect, I'm a pretty big idiot actually. He said with a sigh as he pushed some of his hair out of his eyes. He meant that. He knew he was an idiot when it came to some things. One of them still happened to be love, which he was having one hell of a time recreating. He crossed his arms slightly as he watched the people burning ants, shaking his head. You all seem pretty bored. I take it the militia doesn't really offer that much excitement? He asked with a knowing smile. He knew that being part of a military on a peaceful world sucked. After all, he'd had his own army on a peaceful world once upon a time. But now wasn't the time for that. Right now, he was looking at Kia, waiting for her response. He didn't mind that she disliked him, because he would dislike himself if he had been in her place. He couldn't really blame her, but he could attempt to fix it.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:02 pm

With a sneer she ignored his question, she looked up at him again then quickly looked down. "You're not needed here, I have a new boyfriend now!" She proclaimed proudly with the quick blow to her bangs and the hands on her hips. She tilted her head towards the group burning heads and pointed at a tall boy that looked almost like Tyler... But the appearance wasn't uncanny, the boy was pretty unattractive with crooked teeth and an awkward appearance. "I almost thought you were him." She shut her eyes and crossed her arms with a small 'Hmph!'

Her taste in boys was too painfully obvious, but she still put on her proud facade. "We are on fourth base! We held hands yesterday!" The teenage girl remembered when the boy's hand was sweaty but shook the thought out of her head. She leaned closer to Tyler with a smirk, "Oh yes, we're pretty serious!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:16 pm

The minute she started talking about how she had a new boyfriend, Tyler raised an eyebrow, glancing over at the awkward looking doppelganger of himself. He wanted to outright start laughing at it. It was kinda funny, she was trying to make him jealous, and it would have worked if it had been someone that at least didn't look awkward. However, looking at him, he realized one thing: Her type was painfully obvious. Tall guys, dark hair, blue eyes. So he was already her type, that was good.

But, when he heard her say "fourth base" he froze. In his mind, using that metaphor...that meant one thing..had they..? No. She denied it herself by saying they had only held hands. And as she leaned in close, smirking and telling him that they were pretty serious, he only smirked back. Two things my dear: The first, holding hands is not a "base" that's more like the sidelines. Second, "Fourth Base" would have been called "Home" and that would have meant that you'd gone all the way with him. I don't think you want that, do you? He asked, combating her pride with facts. It wasn't kind of him, but if she wanted to play this game, then they would play it.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:26 pm

"Oh, you wouldn't know if we went all the way! Thats suppose to be a secret." Kia would say with an eye roll, god Tyler was eye candy... Smirk and all- "What are you doing here anyway, don't you have a town to run?" She glanced sideways at her 'boyfriend' as he fell to the ground laughing as one of his friends placed a burnt ant in one of the girl's armor-like dresses, she sighed but then turned back to Tyler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:50 pm

Okay, so it worked to an extent. She stopped being snarky..at least somewhat. Then she asked him if he had a town to run, to which he just shrugged. Yes, and no. Yes, I do have all the decision making power, but no because the town is run by the mayor. I just make the choices of what we do. He explained to her when she asked him about if he had a town to run or not. And what he said was true, the town was run by the mayor. However, what he didn't tell her was that the mayor was a figurehead. He truly made all the choices, and he truly ran the town. But, he also knew that the town could survive a day without him, which is why he vanished from halloween town for the day. At any rate, the world can survive a day without me. I just wanted to do some exploring, see what the other worlds are like. I've only been to Twilight Town and Halloween Town after all. A lie. He had explored a lot of the worlds through his various incarnations. Thankfully though, these worlds at least seemed quite a bit more at peace than the ones he knew. Good.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:04 pm

Oh, so he wanted to explore!? Well he came to the right person, the teenage girl placed her ant covered leaf in the corner and stood up. She was still shorter than he was, but she liked it that way for some strange reason. "Well, I can show ya around if you like," She exclaimed as she stretched her arms and walked towards the gate with a big grin on her face. She walked through the gate and if Tyler was following her she made it to her purple Vespa which was leaning against the wall.

The girl silently beamed with excitement, she was not only excited that she had something to do but she was going to show the whole world to Tyler.. The handsome guy she met at the Halloween party, she still got giddy whenever she remembered him softly patting her back after saying something really stupid.

Kia placed a helmet on her long blonde hair and strapped it to her chin, she held the other helmet to Tyler with a smirk, "You comin' or are you too pu-" She stopped herself, and would walk towards him with the helmet in both hands. She giggled as his hair blew in the now harsh wind, she reached up and smoothed it down before quickly putting the helmet on. She winked and went back to her motorcycle glad she had an excuse to touch his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:28 pm

Well, this was certainly interesting. She had made quite the turn around in terms of how she spoke to him. She clearly liked to explore. This could be fortuitous for him, he knew this. So, he would follow. As they got to a purple moped, he raised an eyebrow. He didn't think that this world would have had automated vehicles, or in this case, mopeds. But, he was wrong it seemed. However, as he realized this, his hair was blown into his eyes. As he reached up to push it away again however, it was moved out of the way for him, causing him to smile softly as the green helmet was slid over his head. And the wink..she'd been teasing him this whole time. God dammit, why didn't he realize until now?

Whatever, he would still try his best to stay in her good graces, even if she had been teasing him this whole time. So, as she got on the main seat of the moped, he sat on the back, gripping the sides of the seat rather than wrapping his arms around her. It left her free to steer easily. He smiled as he waited for her to start up the moped. Today was going to be fun.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:41 pm

Kia turned around, remembering his widened eyed look from earlier. "Nope, they don't sell them here, my sister got this from another world." She stepped turned the key into the incognition, she reached back and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Don't worry, I don't have any coodies," She added with a chuckle as she pressed the red button on the Vespa and took off.

Kia lifted her feet off the ground as the Vespa took off and placed her hands on the handlebars as it rode down to the village. She blushed as she felt his arms around her waist, she has never actually been this close to a boy before... The feeling was nice, it was better than holding hands with the sweaty boy from the lower ranks, she didn't know the boy's name all she knew was that he asked her out and tried to kiss her but she smacked him and that was it.

She finally pressed on the breaks and stopped in the village, smelling the fresh scent of baking bread as she stopped. "This is the village, people shop, eat like pigs, and sell expensive shit. Feel free to hop off whenever you like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:54 pm

When she took his arms and wrapped them around her waist, Tyler felt the faintest of smiles come across his face. She again teased him, and again, he shrugged it off. This was the Kia he knew. As such, he could likely be himself more than he normally would be. However, he chuckled when they finally stopped in the village. She said things that the one he knew wouldn't, but it was enjoyable enough. The Kia he had known was just a tad bit too serious. He loved her all the same, but..it was nice to see a more laid back, if slightly smartassed version of her.

He took off the helmet she had given him after she stopped, shaking his head, keeping his hair from sticking out in every direction as he hung the helmet on the back of the seat. This was the village he remembered alright...Lets see...if memory served him correctly..there was a diner not too far from here. He pulled out a pouch from underneath his coat. It was rather hefty, and it had a silver pumpkin decorating the front of the black pouch. He had around 10,000 munny. More than enough to get any food he would need. So...if my memory serves me right...there should be a diner somewhere around here, correct? He said, almost absentmindedly. As he realized what he said, he added in something else to what he was saying. At least, a friend of mine told me there was. He said, his face betraying no emotion, thanks to his affinity towards the moon and its magic. thank god
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:13 pm

Kia nodded and pointed towards the diner, "Your friend was right, over there is the local diner. They serve... Ya'know food," She pointed out with a small shrug. The teenage girl frowned a little, was Tyler here because he had a date with someone? Was this friend a girl, perhaps? She shifted uncomfortably on her Vespa and twisted on the handlebars, "So, are you on some kind of date..?" She asked as she managed to put on a smirk. "Just curious is all..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:29 pm

When she confirmed his suspicions, telling him there was indeed a Diner here, Tyler smiled at her. But, then she asked if he was on a date with someone, which made him simply chuckle and shake his head. No, I know a guy that travels the worlds, he said that the diner was the only thing worth checking out in this village. He said, keeping the "he" vague. Of course, the friend he was talking about was his own memories. However, she didn't need to do that. Hey, if you want to get a free expensive meal, you can come along if you want. I don't mind paying, it'd be my treat. He offered with a smile as he turned around and started walking towards the diner.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:47 pm

Kia gasped, Was this guy really good at teasing teenage girls? "W-w-what... Okay." And she just followed him into the diner. Free expensive meal!? Suddenly remembered that she had a 'boyfriend' she took off her helmet and walked into the diner right behind him but she started walking quickly and picked their table right by the big window. It was a place where something like a green haired man would appear and mess everything up. Now where did thought come from?

As they would get their menus, Kia folded the menu open and looked at Tyler. "Just so you know, I have a boyfriend!" she proclaimed once again and hid her face in the menu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:22 pm

When she asserted that she had a boyfriend again after she sat down, Tyler smiled softly. Why of course, this isn't a date, just a friendly meal for someone that wants to explore, with someone that knows where everything is. He said as he looked through and ordered a steak. It was simple, and he quite enjoyed meat. He placed the menu down next to himself as he looked over at her. So, how long have you lived here? He asked with a soft smile, resting his chin on his hands as he propped himself up on the table by an elbow.

He was curious to see the history of this Kia, because he knew the Kia he had known had a rather idyllic past. But, her future got dark because of that. He was hoping that this Kia didn't have an Idyllic past, because then she would face the same darkness as she had faced in his own home. It was something he strongly wanted to prevent.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:41 pm

Kia placed down her menu as he asked her how long she has been in the Castle of Dreams. Now, the teenage girl wasn't one to spill out all of her secrets to a complete stranger. She was rather defensive when he asked such a question, but she saw him look at her as he propped his elbows on the table. His intimate expression and his eyes... It felt like he was undressing her with his eyes. She shuddered and placed both of her arms on her elbows as if it was cold in the diner. That's when the air conditioner came on, Kia was wearing a short sleeved shirt and all of a sudden goosebumps appeared on her bare skin.

She composed herself and placed her arms on the table and looked him in the eye. "Now, why don't we ask about you... Have you ever made a mistake in your whole life, or were you always the perfect Prince Charming?" She would turn to the waitress and turned to her, "A salad please.." The teenager would pull out a rare coin and tossed it into the skimpy waitress's pocket. "And why don't you use that tip to buy something... Halfway decent?" The waitress scoffed and ran to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:49 pm

When he was asked if he had ever made a mistake before in his life, Tyler watched as his vision went misty, and the light in his eyes visibly darkened, if she was paying any attention to him. Actually..yes. Too many to count...I took up the mantle of leader once before..and got many innocent people killed by my incompetence..I lost someone I cared for very dearly..and I lost the person who reminded me most of this person...and above all..a man I saw as either a brother or a son, simply vanished from my life. I never saw him again.

As he finished talking, he looked away from her before inhaling slightly and continuing to talk. I've lost friends, loved ones, family...but things in my life have turned around..I'm more experienced..more worldly. I know what I'm doing, and I also know that I can't let things that have happened to me affect my decisions as leader, or my sense of worth as a person. He finished before finally falling silent.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:00 pm

Kia's whole 'cool girl' facade mysteriously vanished... So, Mr. Perfect wasn't so perfect at all. She was curious about how he got innocent people killed and what kind of loved ones he has lost. Hey, maybe he had a worst life than hers.. As their food had arrived, she silently looked down at her salad and slowly grabbed a fork and stabbed it into the leafy greens.

The cult escapee glanced at Tyler, why was he so willing to tell her a summary of his life. It was so weird how he trusted her so quickly even though all he knew was her name. She stuffed the salad in her mouth and closed her mouth as she chewed, listening to forks and spoons clanging against plates in the diner... The silence was deafening since she had nothing 'cool' to say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:26 pm

As his Steak arrived, Tyler sighed and picked up his fork, cutting the steak with the side of it. He was strong enough to cut through this very well cooked meal with just a blunted fork. He stabbed at the piece of meat he had cut off and ate it. He sighed at the silence. Before you ask, I can't tell you who I lost, for very personal reasons. However, I can tell you what caused many innocents to die. The group I led, was responsible for protecting the populace of a quiet little hamlet..someone immensely strong appeared..and he destroyed everything. None of us could stop him, and of all the people who were supposed to protect them..only one person and myself appeared..we had to leave the hamlet to be destroyed fully, and after a while, we built the hamlet back up.

He explained as he pushed his steak forward. He had eaten half of it as he had talked, but he suddenly was no longer hungry. He had trouble eating when things like this were talked about, especially considering that she was a version of someone he had lost, someone he had fought side by side with..it as hard on him as a person. It really was, as it should have been, something that really sucked for him as a person.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:43 pm

Kia finally finished her salad when Tyler told his story, Kia was suddenly interested in what he had to say and for once didn't really pay attention to his attractive appearance. She has only met him two times but she could tell that he was an intelligent and caring individual, when a waiter came by and offered one plastic plate for Tyler's leftover steak. He placed the bill on the table and walked off.

Seeing that Tyler was pretty distressed by his past, Kia sighed and paid for the whole meal leaving a trustworthy tip and standing up from the booth, "Well, that was a nice 'free' dinner.. Ready to continue exploring?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:14 am

When Kia would go to place the munny on the table, she would find that he had already done so, placing the cash needed on the table before he walked off. He didn't feel too good about himself at the moment. And that was compounded by the fact that he had told another version of his love what had happened to her without truly telling her. It was enough to make him cry if he would allow his true emotions to be felt...but as it was, his mind actively used his control over moon to keep his sadness at a manageable level. However, he quickly noticed one thing as they neared the purple vespa...everything had suddenly gone quiet. And he could smell blood...this wasn't good. Miss Mason, you might want to draw whatever weapons you have, or get somewhere safe. I believe the heartless have appeared.

He stated simply as his sadness turned to stoic calm. He held out his left hand, and in a flash of black crowns, White Light, and Blue stars, a keyblade appeared in his hand. It was an elegant, beautiful thing. White feathers formed the handguard, which led into black, demon wing like structures that formed the center of the keyblade, which had a tiny heart cut into it. One haft of the shaft of the key was of the purest white, the other of deepest blue. There was lattice work connecting the two that was purple and pink, surprisingly. The teeth of the key were a crown, underlaid beneath a set of wicked horned structures, the crown was gold, while the horns were black. As the summoning light faded, they were suddenly surrounded by dark portals. Many of them. This wasn't good. As more and more showed up, he held out his other hand, a truly perfect copy of the key he held in his left hand forming out of nothing. As the portals faded away, they were surrounded by at least thirty Armored Knight Heartless. This wasn't good...
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:26 am

As she walked right behind him out of the diner, she saw the familiar shapes of... Oh hell no.. "Why are you acting so calm!?! What is with you!?" She asked him before widening her eyes at the weapon he had summoned. Keyblade... She remembered that the masked man who killed all of the royals at the ball had one, but it didn't look like Tyler's. She screamed as they all lunged towards them both, she couldn't do this.. She couldn't, she couldn't, she couldn't.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, please get them away!" The young militant shrieked as she took off in the direction of the diner, she heard their footsteps follow her and she leaped on top of a bench and grabbed onto the ledge of the diner, throwing her feet over the ledge and hoisting herself up in top of the diner, she ran behind a chimney and leaned her back against it, sliding down and burying her face in her knees. She wrapped her arms around her knees and sobbed heavily, there were more than twenty of them! More than twenty! She kept sniffing and choking up escaping sobs as she hugged herself even tighter, rocking forwards and backwards wishing she was back at the front of the castle...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:56 am

When he saw the reaction the kia from this universe had from the heartless, The stoic calm that had been created at the thought of fighting side by side with someone he cared for turned into sheer rage, his pupils shrinking as his irises turned red. His grip tightened around the keyblade. And, to the normal onlooker, he simply would have vanished. And as soon as he did, three armored knights were vanquished, their hearts released. In reality, he was running at top speed, going along, attacking the armored heartless as quickly as he could. These fucking demon spawn assholes had the woman he loved more than ANYTHING terrified! He would murder every. Last. One.

He never wanted to see her cry, see her scared, see her feel weak. He ran as fast as his body would allow him to move, twisting, whirling, dealing terrifying amounts of damage. He had kicked a hole through the chest of one before dispatching it with the key in his right hand. In a few minutes, he was atop the diner, staring down at ten Armored Knights. He backed up towards the chimney, his higher than average hearing picking up the sniffles and sobs..she was up here.

As he slowly walked around to the other side of it, he dropped down to his knees, and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close into his body. I know your scared, I know that you probably wish you weren't here right now. I get that. But..Kia. You don't need to be afraid any more. You're not alone, not anymore. If you can't stand, I'll pick you up. He said, eight voices seemingly speaking at once, each one coming in subtle ways, creating a double effect of high and low. He gave her one tight squeeze, and took her hands, placing the keyblade in his left hand into her left hand, overlapping her right with it as he held her hands together, giving them a squeeze. These keys, mine, and many others you will see in your life ,they are the only things that can truly defeat that which you fear. I'm entrusting you to hold onto them. Should any get up here, you will be safe. He said as he rose to his feet and circled back around to the front of the chimney. He was ready to destroy anything and everything that made her act like this now..
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:26 am

When Tyler came up on the top of the diner and held her close, she clutched onto his coat and hung on to the piece of fabric, he said such soothing words to her... No one has ever shown her this much affection, but maybe he was just being nice.. No guy would ever love a Plain Jane like her anyway... She wrapped her arms around his shoulders but when he let go, she whimpered a little wanting to stay in his arms a little longer.

Once he placed the keyblade in her hand, Kia held onto it and felt a bit more powerful. She looked up at him and brushed the tears from her face, how did he know how to make her feel so special...? She followed him as he stood and was right beside him, waiting for the ten heartless to appear.

As the heartless disappeared, the teenage girl started to shake from anxiety and fear. With hesitation, she grabbed Tyler's hand and gave it a small squeeze. "Thank you..." She whispered before putting her hands on the keyblade, holding it the same way Tyler was. Soon, the heartless appeared on the balcony, Kia grinded her teeth together as two of them lunged at her, she swung the keyblade five times and with an almighty kick one of them landed in the air and disappeared with a few hearts left behind. Wow, she was starting to have fun with this keyblade thing so much that she wasn't paying attention to the heartless that were lunging at her. She laughed and twirled around gracefully, swinging the giant key in their directions as they dodged her attacks. With the last swing, she had managed to defeat four of them with one key, there were six left..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:51 am

As he heard her rise to her feet, and step towards him, squeezing his hand as she got next to him, Tyler couldn't help but smile at her. Your welcome, Ki-Chan. he said, using his old nickname for her. It was a one time deal, because he wanted to move on from his past. But..it was worth seeing what the reaction would be when she realized what he had said later. As the rest of the heartless used their portalling to end up on the roof, a third keyblade, identical to the two he had already summoned, appeared in his hand. As Kia gracefully swung and twirled, and generally wreaked havoc among the ranks of the Armored Knights, Tyler stood still, letting the remaining Six surround him. He knew he could take them all out at once if he tried. And so, when they converged, he jumped into the air, letting them collide with each other as he swung his keys down powerfully, slicing clean through three, and slamming the remaining three into the ground. He then swung through, catching two Armored Knights with the tips of the crowns on his keyblades, launching them into the air one after the other, and soon after, he threw the true keyblade at the two in the air, slashing through them with one shot as he again turned in the air, slashing the last one clean in half. The remaining three dissipated in smoke and three hearts. And with a smile as he landed, the three keyblades vanished. You certainly are a graceful fighter as well. Are you feeling better now Kia? He asked as he gave her one more hug.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:02 am

"I-I'm, fine hey hehe whoa there, I have a boyfriend, remember?" Instead of using a serious tone, she used a rather amused one. As he let go of her, she had a fighting urge to hug him back but decided not too. "Umm, hey, there's a place I wanna show you.." She said with a small blush as she walked towards the ledge and jumped off of it.

She landed on the ground, pondering about that quick pet name he gave her, "Ki-chan..," She muttered as she sat on her bike, strapping on her helmet as she waited for the boy to follow..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next