MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Overseer of Darkness skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Overseer of Darkness skill Tree

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Overseer of Darkness skill Tree Empty Overseer of Darkness skill Tree

Post by Lenneth Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:59 pm

Base Ability:
Overseer of Darkness- This powers allows Lenneth to take total command of any of the surrounding darkness in a large area that he is currently in as if it were himself, bending it to his will effortless. Allowing him to use it as extension of his own body, move freely in and out of it and sending attacks anywhere darkness lies close etc. Extending himself into the darkness allows Len to expend his mind and sense into it, seeing, hearing etc anything that is witness by the area’s darkness.  Boosting to his dark abilities based on how much darkness is present and protecting the darkness from weakening or being dispelled.  

Base Ability Cool Down: N/A

Tier One
1st Skill:
I am my own master- Lenneth is able to fully control and morph his own darkness into anything he wishes. Shape shifting himself and it in size more, appearance and function at will where he pleases on a microscopic level or to moderate higher size scales to his original size.

2nd Skill:
My darkness- Lenneth  can cast spells even if they require more MP than he has remaining in his pool. This skill is not available during MP cool down.

3rd Skill:
Into the dark-Lenneth’s MP recharge is reduced by 1 post per 2 character tiers, starting with 1 post reduction at tier 1 and ending with 3 post reductions at tier 5.

4th Skill:
Dancing in the dark- Half the buffs on Lenny are also applied to any heartless allied to him or in his control he wish.  

5th Skill:
Wicked waves-  Lenneth spells cannot be interrupted by any force.

Tier Two
1st Skill:
Of higher class- Any buffs that Lenneth or neutrals gain or has gained in a topic are dealt as de-buffs to foes that oppose Lenneth. If they are immune to de-buffs then Lenny gains the same buffs foes have gained instead.

2nd Skill:
Supreme Darkness- Every attack, dark based ability and magic that Lenny uses creates more darkness in the area world that he is in, this darkness alongside being used as Len sees fit also strengthens all of Len’s future efforts and applies to the rest of his abilities. Any darkness he creates or controls or infects cannot be used against him or switch control.

3rd Skill:
Dark cool aid- All cool downs are reduced by 1 post per character tier rounding up. They cannot be lowed past 1

4th Skill:
Black magic-  Lenneth MP pool and magical potency cannot be negatively effected in any way

Tier Three
1st Skill:
Infernal force- All of Lenneth’s magics and ability skills are greatly enhanced by a severe amount in effectiveness, range and raw power every post in the topic and each spell that hits is applied as if it has hit twice. 

2nd Skill:
Lord of shadows - Lenny’s presence now allows him and his allies of darkness gain additional severe boost to power from every other dark user and/or heartless present. Any darkness user that opposes Lenny will find their powers and abilities lowered by the same amount against Len by the amount.

3rd Skill:
Umbra Warlock-  Each dark ability causes  that lands causes its effect/damage to linger on the target for three additional posts,  dealing half its potency each time and lowering their stats by a severe amount time they are hit by this tainting them with darkness.

Tier Fourth
1st Skill:
Demonic magics- Lenneth can also cast two spells of the same type (Element and type) for a single mp cost within a single post time limit before going on cool down. Each post after the effect and/or damage has taken the following posts target will be inflected again by 3/4 of the original's spell base effect and continue to be compounded down the follow posts. If they are foes are hit three times different spells then then on the post after the third hit a build-up of magical forces will erupted and damage the victim by the 2/3 culmination power in the three built up spells in their bodies.

2nd Skill:
One with darkness-  Lenneth is freely able to manipulate darkness as he wishes, any of Lenneth’s dark constructions are greatly empowered are now fully manifested from their roots beyond Lenneth’s imagination and into their original form, having their full size, appearance and powers that can be used and are much stronger. They can also remain indefinite outside Len’s control as long as they suit his needs and desires. More darkness in the area the stronger these already powerfully creations can become even more so. Dividing them up divides their power as the following:

If creating maximum of 3 monsters, it is Tier Four across all stats.

If creating up to a maximum 4, it is Tier Three across all stats.

If creating a maximum of 5, they are Tier Two across all stats.

If creating up to a maximum of 10, they are Tier One across all stats.

Tier Five
1st Skill:
Umbra Climax-Lenneth becomes an embodiment of all the darkness in a given world, empowering himself by the world’s abundance, affinity and closeness to darkness. Those that follow him also gain a half of this power as he infects it and takes direct control of darkness as if it were his own body as he creates three times more darkness with each passing post. His dark magics are tripled in damage and/or effects as he pleases while in this form and all his mp costs and cool downs for spells are reduced in half. This mode last for 13 posts and has a cool down of 50 posts, during its cool down Lenneth gains an extreme boost to magical damage/effect per post in the cool down until he can use this again.

Last edited by Lenneth on Wed May 18, 2016 2:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Overseer of Darkness skill Tree Empty Re: Overseer of Darkness skill Tree

Post by Hayden Keegan Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Approved.
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:21 pm

Shut up Hayden, you aren't staff.
Approved.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:53 pm

updates for site meta
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:07 pm

I'll ask questions and make initial judgement first and then we'll sort this thing out on the second pass hopefully.

What are the physical limitations to I Am My Own Master? Is there a size limit? It doesn't seem that you are adding mass. Implications are that weight would not change nor would stats to accommodate a significantly larger form.

Tier One skills have become much more limited since the original trees. Lord of Shadows will need to be moved to Tier 2.

I am aware that a skill similar if not the same as Dark Cool Aid has been approved for Tier One. I do not believe I was in charge of that approval and while I will respect that approvalist's choice there, I want Dark Cool Aid to be a Tier 2 skill. I derive this from the fact that I would mandate a Drive Point increase of the same numerical value of the same tier.

Dancing in the Dark in the dark is going to require you to make a choice. First choice You will only be able to reduce damage by a slight amount or a moderate amount conditionally, not one or the other. Second Choice: given that spells aren't sentient and there doesn't seem to be an actual component to this that I can understand simply. Dancing in the dark can only avert homing spells. You will not have the ability to both avert effects and gain benefits from dodging them. Third Choice: you can break this into two separate Tier One abilities, or Forth Choice: bump the entire thing to tier two.

With Wicked Waves: How long can they charge? There should be a limit. How many runes at a time? This should be limited too. Spells cast from the runes would only be able to become moderately stronger at best.

Authority will need to be raised to Tier 3.

I'm not going to allow passive moderate healing at Tier 2. You will either have to concentrate fully to heal moderately every post, or move this skill to Tier 3.

What is the physical status of the Darkness produced from Supreme Darkness? Is it tangible, metaphysical, conceptual, visible, or any combination of the above?

I assume that individuals that absorb darkness are not affected by the negative effects of Umbra Warlock.

No entirely to Demonic Magics as anything less than Tier 5, and you're still going to be limited to two spells instead of three.

One with Darkness is giving you the ability to create anything you imagine with no limitation except that you have to imagine it?

Unless the Tier 5 is an extension of the base ability, it's not going to be that powerful. As far as I can tell, the base ability is extremely simplistic in nature and the Tier Five Ability is extremely complex for having no connection to it besides Darkness. No to halving MP costs. I will let you reduce MP costs up to a maximum of 175 MP. No to halving cooldowns. You already have a cool down reducing ability in this tree and I'm not inclined to allow you to have another.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:30 pm

I’ll move down some of the stuff and weaken others to t1 after the questions

What are the physical limitations to I Am My Own Master? Is there a size limit? It doesn't seem that you are adding mass. Implications are that weight would not change nor would stats to accommodate a significantly larger form.

1) Ya it just be control my own shape and form without effecting my mass s if I got any larger I’d just be spreading myself

With Wicked Waves: How long can they charge? There should be a limit. How many runes at a time? This should be limited too. Spells cast from the runes would only be able to become moderately stronger at best.

1) Three posts to reach moderate amount and can’t I just limit the number of runes based on the number of spells I can use?

What is the physical status of the Darkness produced from Supreme Darkness? Is it tangible, metaphysical, conceptual, visible, or any combination of the above?

1) Metaphysical, conceptual and visible

I assume that individuals that absorb darkness are not affected by the negative effects of Umbra Warlock.

1) Correct

No entirely to Demonic Magics as anything less than Tier 5, and you're still going to be limited to two spells instead of three.

1) Ok please elaborate me on some parameters that you would find acceptable to be close to the way I wish to use this in the current tier it is in

One with Darkness is giving you the ability to create anything you imagine with no limitation except that you have to imagine it?

1) Within reason mostly of character’s scope like not going to be able to create a planet or an infinite army of soilders since that would be taxing on me but say a giant demonic unicorn with a sword horn or like a swarm of bees attacking someone fits in the realm of what i want, just mindless forms of darkness acting alive.

Unless the Tier 5 is an extension of the base ability, it's not going to be that powerful. As far as I can tell, the base ability is extremely simplistic in nature and the Tier Five Ability is extremely complex for having no connection to it besides Darkness. No to halving MP costs. I will let you reduce MP costs up to a maximum of 175 MP. No to halving cooldowns. You already have a cool down reducing ability in this tree and I'm not inclined to allow you to have another.

1) I aimed to create the base ability to be a smaller version of this were I become part of the darkness in the surrounding area rather then the entire world though if it dosen’t connect to the two in your mind how can I make it so?
2) I’ll add and remove the other stuff
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:11 pm

You're going to need a limit to how far you can stretch yourself, how big you can make yourself, ect.

Three posts to reach a moderate is fine and no you can not. Also, the skill doesn't specify whether you pay the MP to place it into a rune or upon activation from the rune.

You will be able to cast two spells of similar elements and types for free if you do it within as many posts as one another. This will not apply to the second spell in the chain if it is chargeable. You can choose between the following: you are refunded the MP cost of the first spell in the chain, or by consecutively hitting an individual with your abilities you can inflict the cumulative damage of the spells divided by half onto the opponent. You are free to negotiate these points.

You are going to need place limitations on One With Darkness. You telling me that creating a planet or an army that could fill a planet is just taxing to you is not you telling me that you can't do those things. It's you telling me "I could but I wouldn't." For plot, you can do whatever you discuss and agree upon with your partners. In terms of this skill tree, this ability needs more solidly defined limitations than just essentially whatever you want within your own reasoning. I will let you start with limiting it before I place a limitation on it.

Rework the base ability. Give it more substance. I'll see if it fits within reason afterwards.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:36 pm

did you want exact numbers or just like a general wording like a high moderate amount of space and size increase

three spells max good?

picked

and umm i can freely create as much as a very large mountain at best? i'd say thats my absolute limit before i like knock myself out foceing that much darkness so quickly.

and ok
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:41 am

General wording. I'll be able to more accurately place the skill once I have seen it.

Since it's tier one, I'd say one-two.

The largest any object you could create at any one time could be is half the size of a very large building. This is the largest non-complex (i.e. unmoving) object you can create. You can create a complex object of roughly half this size. The most of any complex objects you could create that were of significantly smaller size would be in the ball park of one-thousand. That's one thousand soldiers or one thousand bees, ect. While projecting these maximums, you can not make more and must concentrate to sustain them or they will all be disrupted. In short, no giant building full of 1000 soldiers. I'm going to need a power level for these constructs of darkness before I make a final choice.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:53 am

Hmm that seems farily low amount just based of what ive sn magic do. And consider a high skill tree slot stronger then a high mag sprll.

And I'm guessing the ball park of t4 every generally when I don't want to adjust things to suit the stiutation and that for one massive constrution.  Id want this skill to surpass the max character power as shown in the game at least
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:36 pm

Skill tree slots may be considered stronger than magic, but the two are not comparably related. If you want a specific comparison, I would equate a T1 ability to something in the general ballpark, varying from ability to ability and certain other consideration taken gravely into account, on average to be equivalent to a full power T1 spell cast from T1 Magic. By that logic, I should only be letting you lay one rune since there is an implication they can be placed strategically, at will, from range, wherever you designate, since you don't specifically say what mechanism produces these runes. So before I make a decision on how many you can set, I'll need to know how you place these runes, if they can be placed in air, and if you can place them on people, and we can further elaborate by saying how the spell is fired from the rune. Does it simply launch out? Does Lenny tap into it from range and fire it from himself or another point is capable of casting magic from? Does he make contact with it and achieve the same result?

So you want a single skill at T4, not a base ability, to give something you passively generate greater power than T3 in every physical stat hypthetically. Since in game greatest power is considered the Secret Bosses, that would mean you want it to be stronger than T4 since that's what we equate that to here. I feel confident that these comparisons have been made in your presence before. Thus, my logical conclusion is that within this system you want a T4 skill to generate something that has T5 physical statistics across the board. Unless you would like to further clarify, then I'm inclined to say no. My main concern with this ability is not you generating one massive construct at a high tier. While that is a concern, it is one I can overlook. If you want me to specifically cap what you can do, I can, because my primary concern is you generating an army of T3 creatures or even just T3 bees at the drop of a hat.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:22 pm

The rune place visable floats there till its realsed. It can't stick to anything and most things pass through cept spellls aimed tob strike the charging sprell. Spells just appear out from the rune but I need to pick what spell I wanna charge before making the rune.

For the most part I wanted t4 across the board not t5 causr I mainly thought of player charglacter or final boss which I belive is t3 here. So ya it makes sense that the more numerous ky creations the weaker they are when compared to one big monster. So if u could pls give me ur thoughts for a cap

Things like one giant monster, a group of likle 5 things and the full 1000 would be good key start ing pointa
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:25 pm

If you create one monster, it is Tier Four.
If you create more than one up to a maximum of ten, it is Tier Three.
If you create more than ten up to a maximum of one-hundred, they are Tier Two.
If you create more than one-hundred up to a maximum of one-thousand, they are Tier One.

After these edits, I'm going to make a final sweep of the tree. Anything that should be adjusted based on the edits I've said or new things that may have come up will be addressed then.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:09 pm

edited

Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:14 am

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:47 am

update for fixing errors and outdated stuff

My darkness- Lenneth is able to gather and strengthening his own body of darkness now from other sources around him, repairing damage healing him by a slight amount ever post if he is able to concentrate on it. The more darkness in the area the strong and faster this is." Old

My darkness- Lenneth can cast spells even if they require more MP than he has remaining in his pool. This skill is not available during MP cool down. New

Dancing in the dark- When Lenneth evades damage he gains a slight stacking damage reduction amount bonus against the next damage he receives based on how much he evaded prior. Old

Dancing in the dark- Half the buffs on Lenny are also applied to any heartless allied to him or in his control he wish. New

Infernal force- All of Lenneth’s magics and ability skills are greatly enhanced by a large amount in effectiveness, range and raw power

Changed it to severe which is more appropriate for its tier and i think large synonyms with moderately high not what i wanted.

Lord of shadows - Further gifting those of his darkness Lenny’s presence now allows his allies of darkness gain additional boost to power from every other dark user and/or heartless present. On a Larger scale however it will stack with original’s bonus from the user and Len gains power for each dark hearted user and heartless present. Any darkness user that opposes Lenny will find their powers and abilities lowered by the same amount against Len by the amount.

Lord of shadows - Lenny’s presence now allows him and his allies of darkness gain additional severe boost to power from every other dark user and/or heartless present. Any darkness user that opposes Lenny will find their powers and abilities lowered by the same amount against Len by the amount. wrote:Cleaned up

Basically just removed the extra jumbled fluff from its older version that i forgot to remove the last time
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:38 am

Approved

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue May 03, 2016 8:44 pm

Of higher class- Lenny 2 additional slots of usage per character tier wrote:

Swapped that T2 slot out for this

Of higher class- Any buffs that Lenneth or neutrals gain or has gained in a topic are dealt as de-buffs to foes that oppose Lenneth. If they are immune to de-buffs then Lenny gains the same buffs foes have gained instead.

since slots can no longer be effected
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue May 03, 2016 9:04 pm

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue May 17, 2016 12:38 pm

fully updated instead of just removing one slot this time
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed May 18, 2016 1:50 pm

Bumped
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed May 18, 2016 2:14 pm

Tier four second skill nah

You can have three with tier three / four

Five with tier two

Ten with tier one

Tier five= 50cd

Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed May 18, 2016 2:34 pm

edited
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed May 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu May 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Tier five: Denied cannot multiply the magic stat

Veara's skill and the general space element does not multiply his strength stat, instead it applies an ability, using the strength stat multiple times. This means, there are separate, yet simultaneous hits being applied upon contact. This also means damage reduction abilities are applied to each individual hit. In this case
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next