MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Sovereign Of Desire skill tree - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Sovereign Of Desire skill tree

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sovereign Of Desire skill tree - Page 2 Empty Re: Sovereign Of Desire skill tree

Post by Hayden Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Lenneth wrote:so say the cool down part is active for one post for allies it gives them the benefit then this part of the ability goes on cool down for 2 more posts before this part actives again? all during the duration of all father i'm think so then the cool down aspect would hit about half the ability's duration? i think

Can you please clarify so that I can understand what it is you are saying? At present, I can not read the reply.
Hayden
Hayden

Directory : Superior Insincere Directory

Back to top Go down

Sovereign Of Desire skill tree - Page 2 Empty Re: Sovereign Of Desire skill tree

Post by Lenneth Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:58 pm

nvm i misread and confused it about myself

I edited the cool down to be double the duration of the ability like you requested and added the maximum number of posts i can substrate it.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:59 pm

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:29 pm

I removed the abiltiy pillow talk from the t1 sections and added emotional

and I had to fixed some wording errors in the tree and twicked some things to better fit what i wanted

Here is the original tree before i corrected stuff you can compare while reading through it if u wanted

Spoiler:
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:40 pm

Let me be clear with this please, on two counts. First, next time you update a skill tree after I have just approved it please ask me first. While I do let members edit their trees, doing it willy-nilly would be considered abusive. While this is a far cry from abuse, just keep in mind that repeatedly doing this can be seen as that eventually.

Second:
Lenneth wrote:and I had to fixed some wording errors in the tree and twicked some things to better fit what i wanted

Could you indicate what those things are so that I don't need to spend an excess amount of time cross-referencing one tree two another?

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:57 pm

Understood my apologize, I should have read it over better after the long break to better fit my current mind set before we got it approved the first time.

Lust Embodiment- Lenneth gains severe boost to damage based on how many allies he has or how many foes he has, which ever number is higher

I forgot to add the underlined bit to this draft of the tree, the first tree had me turning foes to allies a lot easier which isn't the case for this version so wanted a little benefit for me to fit.

Loving All Father - Foes have their powers reduced by a major amount for each of their allies

A typo from the first draft so the underlined part is what i changed about it. Before I edited recently it stated that i debuff foes based on how many allies i had which worked better on the first draft.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:05 am

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu May 05, 2016 6:40 pm

removed all slots enhancements, adjusted the tree

also tried to clean up grimmer errors  and twicked them slightly
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu May 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Elegant guile is a tier three ability please switch it
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu May 05, 2016 7:28 pm

switched it with fatal attraction

also want to see if i could up elegant guile and love only me too
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu May 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Fatal attraction is going to have to be edited to a slight amount each post.

And nah that's fine where it is
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu May 05, 2016 8:17 pm

edited
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu May 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2