MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open) Empty Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open)

Post by Yuuji Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:49 pm

DARKNESS
Nothing ever seems to change...
    The night sky had began to fade as the sun slowly rose into the sky, clearing the dark blue shade into a light orange, the rays of the sun breaking through the white clouds which drifted along with the light gusts of wind. Morning had come yet again as a young boy slept face down in his bed, his face buried into the pillow only to be disturbed by the usual sound of an alarm clock ringing,  the boy groaned as he slowly lifted his head up from the pillow, his eyes squinted and the usual medium brown scruffy bed hair which did him no favours for his appearance. "That time of day again already, huh?" With that sound the routine was about to begin once again, the boy reached over with his right hand and turned off the alarm clock, which read 10:00AM, he then got out of bed and looked around the untidy room before picking up his clothes from the floor and chucked them onto the bed and proceeded to get dressed into his usual attire.

Once dressed the boy left his bedroom and entered out into the hallway and continued to walk forward towards another door which he opened, the door lead to the bathroom and entered as he turned to the left to face the mirror, overlooking his scruffy appearance. "Still the same as usual." His voice sounded lifeless and dull as he grabbed a brush from the unit and sorted his hair out slightly before chucking the brush carelessly onto the unit  and left the bathroom, closing the door behind him. After he left a womans voice echo'd from downstairs. "Yuuji! You're not going back to bed are you?!" Yuuji rolled his eyes at the womans words. "No, mum. I'm not going back to bed!" he then made his way downstairs, dragging his feet across the floor after he reached the floor and walked towards the front door and grabbed his grey saggie beanie from the chest of draws.

As soon as Yuuji was about to leave through the front door, his mother appeared from around the corner of the doorway which lead into the kitchen with an amused look on her face. "You can't keep waking up so late in the morning, can you go help your father today at Market Street?" He didn't even give his mother a proper answer as he just nodded at her words as he put on his hat and left, he know well enough that he wasn't going to go help his father, he would just repeat his own routine just like every other day. Yuuji's house was near the sandlot, which was quite convenient as it connected to both parts of the market street, he placed both hands into his pockets before he walked up the street through the back alleys  and made his way up towards Central Station. It's not that he had anywhere to go, he just didn't have anything that he wanted to do, he simply enjoyed the view but this is what he's done day in and day out, nothing has ever seemed to change in this boys life. After a short walk Yuuji reached the Central Station's plaza, looking up towards the clock tower he let out a sigh before turning his back on it and walked over towards the railings and leant on them with his arms folded, staring at the town which was overlooked by the sun hanging in the sky. "Are things ever gonna change around here? Probably not."
words
X/X
x/x

Yuuji

Back to top Go down

Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open) Empty Re: Press play, rewind, repeat. (Open)

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:42 pm

As a boy was wondering if his life would ever get exciting, or change, another was wondering when his life would calm down. He had just gotten out of a meeting with some of the officials of twilight town..he had been trying to get them to set a time for him to meet with the governor of Twilight Town, Amadeo Lunaris. He was having no such luck however, as he was apparently fully scheduled with something he was planning apparently. So, Tyler was left standing atop the clock tower, wondering when the worlds would finally know peace again..if they ever did. He was holding..of all things, the defensive based struggle bat. He had picked it up off of the desk that he had walked past on the way up here, and he had been eyeing it ever since. It was strange..but he felt that he should remember what events were tied to this particular struggle bat. He sighed and shrugged as he casually tossed it over the edge of the clocktower. It would likely hit the child who was looking for a change to the routine in the head before clattering down to the ground. And soon after, he would see Tyler, who had opened a corridor to make his way down the clocktower. He had opened and closed it very quickly, stretching his arms over his head as he looked around the station. Yeah...home sweet home. He smiled softly. He could find his way to his old house from here..and his mother and sister would be there....well, his mother would. His sister from this universe had recently moved into the mansion with him, and was acclimating very well to the themes of the worlds he ruled over...he thought of paying his mother a visit, standing there in the center of the station, lost in thought for a moment...
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:05 pm

DARKNESS
The arrival of an unfamiliar face...
    Yuuji sighed quietly as he continued to rest his arms across the railings as he over looked the town. "Well, I'm only seventeen, things can still change I guess." He grumbled to himself before all of a sudden there was a thud followed by a pain on the back of his head before another thud followed as the struggle bat hit his head then hit the floor. The boy was completely surprised as he rubbed at the back of his head and turned round looking at the struggle bat on the floor. "Where in the world did this come from?" Yuuji looked up towards the sky, seeming as if thats where it came from but that was impossible for it just to randomly fall from the sky right?

He leant down to pick up the struggle bat as he picked it up with his right hand, remembering the times he competed in the tournaments which were held down in the sandlot, it was probably one of the most exciting things he had ever did in his life. "Heh, feel like I'm younger holding this again." He gave it a few careless swings in the air before turning his attention to the boy standing there up at the station. The boy had jet black hair, which was rather messy and swept across part of his face and the boy was also pale but thats all he could tell from here on his facial features. He was also wearing a full black outfit, black jacket, pants, shoes, the lot.

Yuuji couldn't recognise who they were either, maybe it was someone out of town? Maybe he was the one that dropped or threw the struggle bat? He shrugged slightly before raising the struggle bat in the air and yelled up over towards the boy at the station. "Hey, you! Did you drop your bat or somethin'?" There wasn't much else to say at this point, the two were complete strangers but it was rather odd seeing someone that Yuuji didn't know before round here.
words
341/932
X/X
x/x

Yuuji

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:58 pm

"Hey, you! Did you drop your bat or somethin'?"

When he heard that question, Tyler turned his head towards the young boy who had been hit by the struggle bat he had dropped. Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. He said simply as he held his hand out, the thing appearing in his hand in a flash of light, almost as if that were a normal occurrence for him. And, of course, it was. He had learned to summon his weaponry long ago. He let the thing rest on his left shoulder, held in his hand, the guard covering it. He simply smiled softly and nodded to himself. Yep...no place like home..especially in this day and age... He said softly as he finally shut up and looked over to the other guy. You alright? I threw this thing pretty hard. Its a wonder you didn't get knocked out by it. He said simply as he held his free hand out towards the other guy.

At any rate, Introductions are in order. My name is Tyler Saikou. I used to live here for a while. I actually came back to visit my mom. She's probably feeling decently alone by now, since my sister and I both moved out. He said, starting to ramble off as he spoke. It was normal for him to do that, strangely enough. He was someone that tended to ramble a lot, and it sometimes lead to very humorous situations. But, right now, it would just lead to a strange one.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:44 am

DARKNESS
Is this a dream or is this reality?
    The boy now know as Tyler had turned his head as soon as Yuuji had asked his question and apologised for what happened, but what happened next is what surprised him the most. The struggle bat that Yuuji was holding had suddenly vanished from his hand into Tyler's hand as the struggle bat now rested on his left shoulder. Yuuji just looked shocked and confused with his eyes widened, he opened his right hand and closed it to see if he was actually holding onto it in the first place. "Alright, weird" He thought to himself and tried to brush what just happened off as if it was nothing, but that wasn't exactly an easy task that was completely out of the ordinary.

The boy known as Tyler had suddenly started speaking again, the first part seemed more or less talking to himself about being home, apparently the boy was from Twilight Town, he must've left along time ago, they both seemed roughly the same age. After done talking to himself the boy then asked Yuuji if he was alright and was surprised that he wasn't knocked out by it, it was only a struggle bat after all but he couldn't help but wonder why he threw it in the first place."Yeah, I'm fine I can take a hit." After the introduction Tyler did confirm that he was from the town and that he came back to see his mother who lived here, maybe Yuuji has ran into this boys mother at some point, who knows.

"I'm Yuuji." A short simple introduction in return for sharing names, but something was bugging him about this boy who just turned up out of nowhere, let alone the fact that the struggle bat just vanished. What was going on here, was it a dream or was it something else? This day was starting off strange thats for sure. He now couldn't help but ask after failing to find a reason why. "How come you threw the struggle bat anyway if you decided to pick it up again?"
words
345/1277
X/X
x/x

Yuuji

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:50 pm

When Yuuji introduced himself by his name, Tyler nodded, filing the name away for later. And when he was asked why he threw it, he simply shrugged. I threw it because I was frustrated..I've been trying to get in contact with Governor Lunaris for a few days now. But, he has something going on, and cannot "waste his time" talking to the delegates of the other worlds. He said, putting air quotes around part of what he said. He then held the bat out in front of him and sighed, swinging it lazily, air still whizzing around it. He was very strong..and it was amazing that he hadn't broken the wood and foam bat. I need something to do..but I'm not going to beat the crap out of anyone. Not with how easily I could end up putting someone in the hospital..or worse. He said, rambling on a bit more. He knew that it was common knowledge that the Governor lived in the old mansion. So exploring it was out..but he also noticed that the woods of town were also much bigger..they seemed to surround the entire lower level of town. That might offer something interesting. He spun the bat around in his fingers, idly walking forward now. It was strange how unrealistically strong that Tyler must have seemed to the other boy, every lazy, half hearted movement of the bat made air whiz past it like he had swung it as hard as he could.

He still planned on visiting his mother, that was something that he was going to do regardless. But..eh. He looked over his shoulder. If your looking for something to do, come on. I'm gonna go grab some stuff from my old house, and then I'm gonna go see what all is in the forest. He said simply as he began to walk down the ramp that led down to station hill.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down