MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Jason the Chocobo -Party Member EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Jason the Chocobo -Party Member EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Jason the Chocobo -Party Member EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Jason the Chocobo -Party Member EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Jason the Chocobo -Party Member EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Jason the Chocobo -Party Member EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Jason the Chocobo -Party Member EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Jason the Chocobo -Party Member EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Jason the Chocobo -Party Member EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Jason the Chocobo -Party Member

3 posters

Go down

Jason the Chocobo -Party Member Empty Jason the Chocobo -Party Member

Post by Fade Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:13 am

Name: Jason The Chocobo

Race: Chocobo

Description
Jason the Chocobo -Party Member Chocobo
 Jason is a very large bird, as seen in the picture. Chocobos have been featured in many final fantasy games... Jason likes to eat many foods, and at frequent points he will even perk up and look for foods. Jason's feathers are the common yellow, and he doesn't have any type of special coloring to his natural feathers besides the universal yellow that most Chocobo inherit. His personality seems to be very curious. He takes special interest in humans, and unlike some will walk up and peck them until he gets a treat or two. Mifune was surprised to find an entire population of these creatures inhabitating Destiny Islands, where do they come from?

Primary Elements
1.) Light
2.) Water
3.) Wind
4.) Moon

Aide of Chocobo: Jason acts as an incredibly fast mount to carry sick, weak, and injured allies. His natural speed while running reaching around 50 MPH
Base Ability Cool Down: Chocobo's make for natural mounts. He can do this whenever he wishes, his stamina is strong enough for hm to carry mulyiple people for long durations of time.[/center]

Tier One
Healing Factory: Jason can heal targets with his magic, by cawing loudly all party members receive boosts to health equivalent to a Cure Spell. [Cooldown: 6] 
Chocobo Fury: The fast an agile Jason, roars into the area and brings his claws down upon a group of heartless or a player character. Damage with attack boosted by 55% [Cooldown: 2]
Air Slam: The bird can literally ram into people, objects, or targets cracking rocks with little pain as a result of air-protecting him. [Cooldown: 5]
Natural protection: A golden shield forms around the bird and a near by group of people. This protects them from spell damage due to Light's unrivaled repellant magic up to a cost of 100MP. One use per post.[Cooldown]
Rage: Jason is angered, physical attack damage increased 30%. [CD: 3] [D: 3]
Chill: Jason is calmed down, becoming easier to control but weakening his actual battle damage. [CD: 2 ] 
Poultry Power: All nearby allies have their strength boosted for 2 posts moderately. 50% [CD: 4] [D: 3]
Tears of Chocobo: All nearby birds will flock at enemies as if they can feel Jason's pains emotionally or physically b [Usable only once per topic; only In DI]

Tier Two
Peace: Jason can calm angered people and make them feel better in his presence. 
Bird Bat: Jason uses his neck to smack away heartless or small creatures, the contact seems to sting creatures of darkness.
High-Elixer: Using light magic, Jason recharges an ally with full MP and health[one use per topic.]
Mad-Bird: A stronger form of rage that causes waters to rise and fall, air to muster and blow, and steam to flow out of the birds ears. In this form speed has increased remarkably and Jason is now a turbo-booster version of a mount, moving even faster than 65 MPH with little trouble. [Coodown: 20]
Ripe Winds: Force pushes of air can send nearby targets back by 10 feet. 
Acidic Spit: The user spits painful globs of acid onto opponents. [CD: 1] No real damage only pain
Acidic Wave: While nearby water, Jason raises it changes its frm and tosses onto enemies. Does damage and launches no more than four gallons of water at a time, but it can sling them greatly, up to 25 feet. [Cooldown: 7 posts]

Tier Three
1st Skill:
2nd Skill:
3rd Skill:
4th Skill:
5th Skill:
6th Skill:
7th Skill:

Fade
The Adventurer

Directory : Jason the Chocobo -Party Member Tumblr_njzdvl3ofQ1tzc02qo1_500

Back to top Go down

Jason the Chocobo -Party Member Empty Re: Jason the Chocobo -Party Member

Post by Game Master Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:36 am

Healing Factory is a Tier One Spell, and will only be able to do as much as a standard cure, so the effect would be slight.

In terms of mechanics, I need to stress that Heartless are treated as being T1 too. I bring this up because, while you can auto adjust the difficulty to to a clause in our rules and make this ability functionally affect a small group, in terms of mechanics I need to approve it under the predication that Heartless are equal to characters of a beginning tier.

Air Slam deals too much damage based on what is described, please lower it.

Natural MP Booster can not defend against magic that is Tier Three or higher, as it is a Tier One ability (but is amplified by Moon). Stronger Magic would simply over power it. The ability itself can only last a few seconds. In terms of MP, it could protect from spells that have a final true cost of 100MP against the Chocobo's Tier or less, and do so absolutely. It needs a Cool Down.

Rage needs a Cool Down.

What is the exact amount that their strength is boosted in Poultry Power?

For Tears of Chocobo, if there are no nearby Chocobo I assume the ability is ineffective.

Peace would not affect Nobodies, Heartless, or other beings largely without emotion.

High Elixir would be a Synthesis Item, and I'm not entirely sure you could construct one at this tier. That would be for the Synthesis Admin to Answer. Ask him, If he says yes, than we'll discuss it further. Tyler would be the one to talk to.

Does Acidic Spit deal any damage or just cause pain? It needs a Cool Down.

How big is Acidic Wave? Does is deal damage or just cause pain? It needs a cool down.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:59 am

Mifune wrote:
Edits made:

Tier One
Healing Factory: Jason can heal targets with his magic, by cawing loudly all party members receive boosts to health equivalent to a Cure Spell. [Cooldown: 6] 
Chocobo Fury: The fast an agile Jason, roars into the area and brings his claws down upon a group of heartless or a player character. Damage with attack boosted by 55% [Cooldown: 2]
Air Slam: The bird can literally ram into people, objects, or targets cracking rocks with little pain as a result of air-protecting him. [Cooldown: 5]
Natural protection: A golden shield forms around the bird and a near by group of people. This protects them from spell damage due to Light's unrivaled repellant magic up to a cost of 100MP. One use per post.[Cooldown]
Rage: Jason is angered, physical attack damage increased 30%. [CD: 3] [D: 3]
Chill: Jason is calmed down, becoming easier to control but weakening his actual battle damage. [CD: 2 ] 
Poultry Power: All nearby allies have their strength boosted for 2 posts moderately. 50% [CD: 4] [D: 3]
Tears of Chocobo: All nearby birds will flock at enemies as if they can feel Jason's pains emotionally or physically b [Usable only once per topic; only In DI]

Tier Two
Peace: Jason can calm angered people and make them feel better in his presence. 
Bird Bat: Jason uses his neck to smack away heartless or small creatures, the contact seems to sting creatures of darkness.
High-Elixer: Using light magic, Jason recharges an ally with full MP and health[one use per topic.]
Mad-Bird: A stronger form of rage that causes waters to rise and fall, air to muster and blow, and steam to flow out of the birds ears. In this form speed has increased remarkably and Jason is now a turbo-booster version of a mount, moving even faster than 65 MPH with little trouble. [Coodown: 20]
Ripe Winds: Force pushes of air can send nearby targets back by 10 feet. 
Acidic Spit: The user spits painful globs of acid onto opponents. [CD: 1] No real damage only pain
Acidic Wave: While nearby water, Jason raises it changes its frm and tosses onto enemies. Does damage and launches no more than four gallons of water at a time, but it can sling them greatly, up to 25 feet. [Cooldown: 7 posts]

Tier Three
1st Skill:
2nd Skill:
3rd Skill:
4th Skill:
5th Skill:
6th Skill:
7th Skill:

Forumotion is being weird. It wouldn't let me edit my post correctly on my device. Changes have been made though. ._.

Last edited by Mifune on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:31 am; edited 3 times in total

Fade
The Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:14 am

If it continues to do so, then after the approval I move the final draft into the topic, so do not worry much about it. Quoting what you have done is effective enough for the approval to continue. If it is too much of a hassle, then you should wait until later, where you are in a better position to avoid the frustration if such a moment would ever arrive.

Natural Protection still needs a Cooldown. It will only be able to last for one post per use.

Rage still needs a Cooldown. I also just realized it needs a Duration.

Its unconventional, but we've done a review of how abilities function and have decided to use percents instead of words for abilities, as its more clear to the user and the approvalist what is intended. I should have been more clear and stated this outright instead of creating the extra work.

Just a reminder: I won't approve the use of High Elixer until Tyler's input is received, so that will hold up the approval until its resolved.

Mad Bird gives too high of a speed boost at Tier Two.

Does Acidic Spit do damage? It still needs a Cooldown.

How large is Acidic Wave? Does it do damage? It still needs a Cooldown.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:31 am

Edited.

Fade
The Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:40 am

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:44 am

As the leader of destiny islands, I believe fully that he would have access to the materials needed to craft up to a high elixer.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum