MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Some things lacking about Xenoverse EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Some things lacking about Xenoverse EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Some things lacking about Xenoverse EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Some things lacking about Xenoverse EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Some things lacking about Xenoverse EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Some things lacking about Xenoverse EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Some things lacking about Xenoverse EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Some things lacking about Xenoverse EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Some things lacking about Xenoverse EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Some things lacking about Xenoverse

4 posters

Go down

Some things lacking about Xenoverse Empty Some things lacking about Xenoverse

Post by Drake Pathos Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Does anyone else things Big Bang Attack looks wimpy?

Alright, so I think some factors they didn't really add or work on very well are pretty obvious. First of all, Big Bang Attack doesn't seem up to par with what I think it should be. It isn't my expectations being too high, its the lack of destructible environments that other games have this didn't. It's a game I'd recommend as well as still being very fun, but I was hoping it would out-do the rest by bringing back some old things, working on those as well as improving on the bad things from all of the games. I assume the next game will definitely be a better installment, but I could be wrong. Things like Big Bang Attack destroyed areas in older games. Also, you can't destroy buildings with a punch anymore? It's fine I don't make a skyscraper collapse, but a little rock is nothing to my awesome saiyan Maytos.

Also, I am sad they took away struggles. I'm not even sure the physical struggle is really there, but I feel they could've had it. Where is my awesome Cell v. Gohan re-enactment I like doing too many times than recommended? Or clashing a death beam with BBKX100 somehow? Also, I heard Ultimate Tenkaichi let you make ravines by slamming someone on the ground. I heard it was a bad game comparably, but still that sounds pretty cool. Also, what about BT2's RKO-out-of-nowhere on the world when you miss or hit with an ultimate? I like the game, it even scores high and I think it deserves a bad-ass seal of approval but I wonder if they are going to add to it. Also, y no sword-fighting? GTFO Trunks. Also, a lack of transformations by far. No Frieza race transformations? No Majin transformations? (Should have a hierarchy of fat buu, super, and pure in terms of power). Humans - do they have unlock potential? No Super Namekian? Also, I would've really liked to make a demon or Cell-like being. Otherwise, comboing with others and dunking on some peeps is really fun and I haven't been able to play say, Warframe and DA:I because of my soft spot for DBZ games.

Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Directory : All my Directories

Back to top Go down

Some things lacking about Xenoverse Empty Re: Some things lacking about Xenoverse

Post by Zyvonia Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:37 pm

I like the game.
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Some things lacking about Xenoverse Empty Re: Some things lacking about Xenoverse

Post by Drake Pathos Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:46 pm

I mean, that's really what matters. I just hope Dimps or whoever really worked on it know to improve/add things to the next installment.
Drake Pathos
Drake Pathos

Directory : All my Directories

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:32 pm

After the half way point of reading this I Did not agree at all Yes ultimate is Horrible but This is the best dragon ball game that ever was made yes even better than Debocha Tekee (Sigh I can't spell) And these complains don't really matter Sword fighting is trunk's thing I hate struggles I'm glad they took it away so yeah I rest my case

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by [Inactive] Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:57 am

Not arguing it isn't on the top three, just saying it is lacking some things they could have added.
[Inactive]
[Inactive]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down