MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin! EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin! EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin! EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin! EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin! EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin! EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin! EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin! EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin!

+4
Eno Vale
Julian
Alexander
Elizebeth
8 posters

Go down

EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin! Empty EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin!

Post by Elizebeth Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:40 am

"Well, I do believe that's all of them!" He said cheerily, walking through the space-time rift. "What a trip indeed! So many people to borrow, and all the time in the worlds to do it!"
The Gambler plopped himself down in one of the chairs in his private box. This was going to make him ridiculously rich, he could just feel it! Why hadn't he thought of this earlier? And here he'd been thinking putting more munny into those Gold Saucer Chocobo Races was a good way of making a quick buck!

Today was just his lucky day--and who was Lady Luck's favorite more than he?

The coup de gras had finally been completed! Now, the Gambler had his OWN place of fun and delight to manage--the Mirage Arena! Carefully built with every cent of his hard-earned munny, this was his little piece of paradise...and what better way to celebrate THAT, than with an enormous grand opening? (There wasn't, of course. He'd already tried thinking of something better, and he'd hired several people to think of better ideas for him, in fact.)

Even now, the luxury seats were being filled with paying persons from all over the worlds, eager to see what sort of goodies he had in store. Moogles scurried around, serving snacks and drinks, the lights and sounds of games from the other rooms blared and played, but everybody was much too busy getting ready for the main event! And who could blame them?! He'd spent a small fortune getting his PR team to build up as much hype for this as he could!

With a chortle of glee, the Gambler rolled his chair over across the room and into the announcer's box nearby. Every one of his 'volunteer participants' had been lined up and frozen in time, so there was no bickering or...disagreements...until the game actually started. He scooped up a microphone, ignoring the icy stares from the blond woman next to him.

"Relena! Let's get to it then!"
*CLICK*
With the snap of his fingers, time unfroze for the contestants in the arena. They were probably dazed and confused as to what was going on, but that just made things so much more exciting!

*TAP TAP TAP*
"LADIES and gentlemen of all demographics! I welcome you all to my little piece of paradise--the Mirage Arena! And now that everybody has been seated, I bring to you all....THE MAIN EVENT! I of course, am your glorious, wonderful, handsome, kind, clever, and incredibly humble host--The Gambler! And I of course, am joined by the lovely Miss Relena!"
EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin! Annoyed_zps8yhgrhxf
"They told me to show up here at five am, or I was fired."
"Have some enthusiasm, woman!" The Gambler hissed back.

"This state-of-the-art arena can generate any type of terrain possible. The Gambler, being the psycho he is, has decided to treat you people with special combatants from all over the worlds in a battle to the death."
"But not just ANY old battle, because I am no mere psycho! The contestants have the choice to hunt for a specific target, or one another, for points! Using my incredibly powerful powers of Time, I've reset all these hardcore bad-asses to the very meager points of their power, and given them all special items that reflect their personalities and fighting style!
At the end of the event, Relena and I will tally up the totals and give out a spectacular prize to the victor! Give a shout-out and place your bets now ladies and gentlemen--it's time for the game to begin!"

Eagerly, the Gambler began mashing buttons on the control console. The arena shifted suddenly, becoming the layout of the world of Wonderland. Suddenly, a terrible quaking sound washed over the field. The crowd erupted in cheers as a picture appeared on the board.

EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin! Kh-trickmaster-thumb_zpsq5fcas4q

"There's your first target folks! May the odds be ever in your favor, whatever THAT means!"

Here's the deal, gang.
Since it's the 12th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts, it's only fair to warn you, they're all going to be from the original game. Of course...I may have added a little something extra to make things...interesting. Put a quick mental note down: There's no Heartless roaming around....at least, not in the first stage. Don't worry. I'll be spicing up each round for you.

You'll be moved onto the next stage once the target boss has been eliminated. You don't HAVE to defeat the target boss in order to win...but you DO have to defeat it if you're wanting to move on in the stages. (I mean, if you all manage to maim one another in Wonderland, that's fine.)

Before you deal with the boss, you first have to FIND it. For this one, it's going to be in the same place and under the same circumstances as the original game--but it won't be that way with all of them. These versions of the bosses are weakened (mostly because we won't want to drag this event out until NEXT year,) so their attacks won't hurt nearly as much, and you'll be able to hurt them easier!

I'll be directly controlling every boss fight and environment reaction to be as fair as possible. (Which is why I didn't enter my own character in here. Bias n' stuff.)

MAKE A NOTE HERE:
If you don't post in this topic after FIVE (5) days without prior notice to being gone, you WILL BE ELIMINATED. Gods know we don't want to be stuck waiting on this all century!

Best of luck to all of you!
Elizebeth
Elizebeth

Back to top Go down

EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin! Empty Re: EVENT THREAD: Let the Games Begin!

Post by Alexander Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Alexander was very confused as to what had just happened. One moment he was walking alongside his new acquaintance, Cadmon, inside a strange place with white and sterile-looking walls and the next, he found himself in the middle of a large, purple space in a line with strangers he didn't recognize. There seemed to be people lining rows around them, and Alexander felt a twinge of panic well up in his chest. "Cadmon?" He voice called out questioningly. He spoke loudly, as the clamor of the crowd made the area loud.

The black-haired youth surveyed those around him with red eyes, his body covered by his sackloth pants and shirt. These were his "Adventuring clothes"- cheap and easy to make out of common material that nobody would miss around the castle. They hung loosely from his body, but not at risk of falling. The young man's gaze fell up towards the stars in the sky. This was not the place he was. Not by a longshot.

He considered talking to one of the people around him, when a voice washed over them. Alexander's eyes widened as the individual called out that they were in an arena of some kind, and introduced both them, and apparently the audience, to some kind of event. Alexander may have been naive, but he recognized a blood-sport when he heard it described. A chill ran up the young man's spine. They could hunt each other...? His eyes darted around the individuals around him again. "No... no way..."

What was he doing here? Why Alexander? The world around them shifted into the familiar sight of Wonderland. Alexander seethed and started to shout, a shield on his arm suddenly applying its weight to his arm. "No!" He called out. "No! I don't want to be here! I don't want to do this!" Was there even a point in protesting? He had to try something, right? He didn't really know what else to do at the moment but call out towards the sky, maybe in futility.
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:41 pm

One moment all Thelen could feel was this strange creeping sense of joy as he walked with Len through the theme park, planning just what he would do to start this little adventure, maybe a game or two for those prizes that the heartless kept looking at. Then next thing that he could recall then was seeing this stranger and everything going black after that exact second. Waking up from such a little stunning appearance he found himself in a strange place that was lit with countless stars clearly visible high above them as well as a setting he had never seen before or the likes of it. Quickly examine around there was many others that were around, many he didn’t recognize and with the arrival of a overreaching voice he didn’t focusing on finding one just yet.

They spoke the audience around them and with a fluid finish a picture of a monster appeared high above them before the entire arena shifted again, this time into a world slightly more recognizable one of lurshery greenery and name of wonderland. That didn’t however explain why he was brought here for this bloody sport, there must have been some mistake to bringing him here.

Examining himself felt that needed to be address, his gear, items where not that present yet his casual clothing remained the same. What he did have one him were usually items he didn’t not recognize, a sword of basic design and two trinkets at his sides. Ill armed he wasn’t sure how this dangerous event would play out for the night, there was mention of resetting them as well but thelen didn’t understand how that could happened.

The best course of action to avoid this might be to find someone and at least get an explanation and present his case, there had to be a mistake as to participation. Walking around he had to find something in this land first, someone to talk to and possible lead him to an official, clenching the sword at the same time however. Thel would not let himself die to a hunger player or even that prized beast they were looking for.
Thelennx
Thelennx

Directory : Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:52 am

One moment Julian was in his home town meeting folk from other worlds when all of a sudden, he felt a pull on his scarf just before being whipped away. There was a blank and then, he was here. Where his scarf had been pulled it seemed to fall down as if someone released him - which they had, but not into a place he expected. It seemed he was frozen in time until he saw a man in some announcing box yelling about... things. Things that Julian couldn't begin to comprehend. This was most definitely not a part of Radiant Garden and that confused him enough. With a dumbfounded look on his face the boy pushed his glasses up to look around at the other people in this arena.

He recognized the guy he was just speaking to in Radiant Garden but... He was wearing different clothes now and called out for Cadmon.. Whoever that was. It was clear Julian was completely clueless as to what was going on. "I just told you my name is Julian." He replied to the black haired boy with a little awkward laugh. However, the boy's face before him turned in such a way that the young mage had to figure out something here was more wrong and confusing than he thought. Julian turned his attention back to the Gambler, listening in on the part that said hunting for a target... or one another. "What?!"

That was all he shouted before the space he was in warped around him. A wand appeared in his hand and a bangle along with it a small charm. It felt strange and confusing but somehow the boy felt an increase in his mana pool, something he had barely got to use. The event was a great opportunity but the man said that these people here were great warriors from different worlds.. worlds Julian had only just recently found out existed. These facts brought the boy to stand there, in this newer world and ask, "Why me? Where am I?" It started to make sense to Julian that things weren't okay, that he was for once - in real danger.

The grip on his wand tightened, his eyes shifting quickly to look around for other peopl- "players." He said that they'd either kill the target or each other for points and when that was done did they get to leave or what? Maybe Julian shouldn't have been such a dumbass and just listened properly. However he did catch a glimpse of what the target looked like and that's what he'd begin with. Cautiously the mage walked around, it seemed he was in a forest that was a little confusing. "Hello?! Anyone there?!"
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:52 pm

“Well, that was a rather,” Eno trails off, taking a quick scan of his new, unfamiliar surroundings “interesting intro there, Gambler.”

While the ex-hand’s words would be a true reflection of what he’s feeling concerning the host and his surely exhausted co-host, it’d be fair to say that something else has occurred that grabbed his attention more. More than the prospect of fighting against warriors, or hunting unknown creatures born from the darkness: he had his body back. An incredibly shocking discovery to say the least.

This poor individual has spent months clinging to individuality in the Realm of Nothingness, the honest mistake of one Eno held dear to him being the root cause of such. In the form of a spiritual cloud of energy, he would reach out as far as he could, desperately trying to grab every, single, fragmented piece of his broken soul from the far reaches of this universe, gathering not only himself, but whatever knowledge those parts managed to take in during their time away. Slowly but surely the warrior was rebuilding himself, only to be forcefully dragged from that bleak, white, existence, to this arena.

Now, how in the world did The Gambler manage to pull this off? Suspending him in time, then relocating him would be one thing, and even then that blonde man would have to somehow grasp Eno’s essence. But, by some miracle, the ex-servant is here, and he would take this time to examine what he had at his disposal.

First, he moved his thumbs back and forth, allowing the tip of each finger to press up against them as they moved along their path. The reaction time appears to be fine, and his nerves were able to register the sensation of those dark brown leather gloves he was wearing. Not only did his digits react as his mind commanded, but it seems as though he retained his ambidextrous capability. All in all that was a good sign, same could be said of him being able to register his surroundings. He’d gotten so used to borrowing the eyes of another that Eno nearly forgot what it was like to use his own. Genuine relief would wash over him in a comforting embrace at the realization. Now, he couldn’t help but smile.

The giant would then bring his attention to his attire, and he’d be greeted by the site of clothing oh so familiar. He’d worn it many years during his time at war after all. Nothing special in the slightest, a pair of black slacks, black, knee-high boots, and of course his navy blue hooded coat. The trench coat, along with his pauldrons were all that’d be needed to complete the set, that and his navy blue scarf. But, it seems like the Gambler didn’t want the reborn soul to have an edge in this competition.
And, if that’s true, the others may be lacking armor as well…

That’s when he feels his hand wrap around something a rather sturdy shaft. Bringing his attention to it reveals that a shield has appeared, the metal handle being right in his grasp. The size of the thing could very well protect his torso, so it’d at least be of use in that regard.

A few knocks upon the emblem would bring about the sweet, deep clunk of metal. The quality wasn’t bad, certainly more than enough to defend him from the others should they try to attack, and just because this thing was meant for defense, didn’t mean he couldn’t smack them around with it. The thought alone is more than enough to make his smile widen. Holding it alone made him feel like a solid wall of steel, something that’d take a large amount of effort to break through. Once the chain wraps around his neck, and when the ring appears on his finger, that image only showed a thicker barrier, one that could potentially fight back.

Seeing that he’s no longer unarmed, nothing keeps him from moving forward along his rather lonely path. Well, it would be, were someone not screaming “no” over and over again in the distance. While Eno couldn’t pinpoint just how far this guy was, it wouldn’t matter. So long as he kept it up, the large fighter would find him in no time. In fact, he was probably less than a quarter mile from him.

Regardless of whether what this contestant was doing is idiotic or not, Eno couldn’t help but feel some pity for him. After all, this is a blood sport, he saw the members of the audience watching with excitement before the arena shifted into this impractical eyesore of a forest. One that appears to be much too large for the ex-hand’s comfort.

However, before he could get started on that, he had to make this apparent teen shut it. It’s obvious he doesn’t want to be here, just like Eno he was forced into this mess. It’d be a shame if he got himself killed right when the game has started. Setting his shield upon his shin he stands straight, and then cups his hands around his lips.

“HEY!” Eno’s shouts, his baritone voice traveling far, “stop your screaming damn it! You’re gonna get yourself killed if you keep it up! Stay quiet, take some deep breaths, and concentrate! I’m sure none of us wanna be here, but I doubt any of them are above taking out an easy target to get ahead! Use some common sense!” Funny he would say that, given the fact that his own shouting would help lead the other contestants right to him. At least that might shift some of the weight off the scared teen dozens of meters away.

Immediately after, Eno reaches down, grasping his shield once again. With that in mind, he’d scan his surroundings for any sign of movement, advancing as he went. He’d keep his shield at the ready, and he’d be sure to look back, and even up every few seconds. He couldn’t afford to have any blind spots, especially while being surrounded by these oversized blades of grass and flowers.

In the distance, he could see a small set of giant mushrooms, and naught but a few yards away from said fungi, the trunk of a tree, larger than any castle spire he’d ever seen, took up a huge chunk of space in the otherwise roomy section of this place. With the placement of these giant mushrooms, and with them standing next to each other in a line, their size variation making them akin to stairs, it might be possible for Eno to climb them. If he could get to the top of the tallest one, he may have a means of surveying the area, perhaps even getting to see a few landmarks he could use so he wouldn’t get lost in this place.

In doing so, it may also make him an easy target for anyone bothering to look up like he’s doing. So, on high alert, Eno makes his way over to the fungi, hoping that no contestant would be able to find him before then…
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:24 pm

What the hell. Those were the only words that Seth could utter in response to what had just happened. He had last been sitting peacefully in Twilight Town, when all of a sudden, everything turned dark, and he found himself inside of a strange arena… thing. His eyes glanced all over, as he felt around to make sure that he was definitely still in one piece. Whatever this place was. It was awesome. Terrifying how he ended up here. But awesome. He was listening quite intently, until he glanced around, seeing that he was not alone, as there were several other people in the arena with him

Seth processed everything that he heard. The only thing that really bother him was that he was not only hunting for monsters, he was being hunted by other people. Essentially, he now had no idea if he was actually going to be able to trust anybody. The sword appearing in his hand served only to annoy him for some strange reason. “This is a fairly underwhelming weapon. Then again, I somehow was just kidnapped and thrown into some sort of death trap, so I suppose most other things wouldn’t be that special,” Seth grumbled to himself.

The world suddenly shifted, becoming, what seemed like to Seth, some hallucinatory fever dream. Deep down, Seth truly wished that he was dreaming, as everything was far too strange for him. It was very overwhelming, especially considering that even outside of this place, he had barely any idea of what was going on, almost forced to learn everything all over again.

Glancing upwards to see the picture of the beast they were hunting, Seth took the time to carefully analyze exactly what it was they were up against. Still, that creature was most likely the least of his worries, depending on how everyone else was reacting to the news. The young man shuddered at the thought that he would have to kill people if he needed to… If he only could find someone he could trust even a small amount, just enough to survive…

Two choices. Group up and be hunted, or…
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Anger and rage flushing over in the span of seconds. The threat of banishing a man on the spot more than prompting temptation but just out of the reach of reality. Axis stood ready to judge Shirou for his transgressions and yet couldn't bring herself to fully condemn him. Before either of them were able to make a solid decision of his request for an AI something took presence. It interrupted and without warning engaged them directly. As far as her memories were able to serve, events grew dark and fuzzy after such a sudden entrance. She hadn't even had proper time to react before being stopped completely in track and taken in haste.

Upon the call of action time lifted her from it's pause. Her body animate of it's own accord once again. The heat of aggravations still fresh in her face as it hadn't time to settle quite yet. Such lack of reprieve for her nerves to be able to settle back to a calm state would be an antagonistic fuel as she tried to reassess what was happening around her. Taken far from the reaches of her home it was clear in an instant that she was no longer in the Datascape. Gone away was the bright circuits on dark terrain. In it's stead an equally dark place with the brightest of the night stars overhead. From all angles the reflection of glass and shine of bright stage lights filled what appeared to be a dome. Which as the mastermind spoke from behind the safety of a microphone was revealed to be an arena of sorts.

What madness was this. To be kidnapped from her own world without so much as a chance to defend herself. How in the heavens such a feat had been possible with her security protocols in effect was beyond comprehension. Such a realization pressed her nerves even further in turn causing her patience for such nonsense to plummet drastically by the second. None of it made sense and as such she didn't very well like that fact in the slightest. Even so while the maniacal host continued with his explanation Axis started to realize the true nature of the situation she was placed in.

She was hostage and at the same time a combatant in a clash of might and mind that she never asked for. Joined by others at either side she looked around at each face of those who were met with a similar dark fate. To fight in a struggle of blood and destruction upon the grounds of hunt or be hunted. All in the name of "first class" entertainment for those who would enjoy their dismay. No doubt there was pretty profit being made behind the scenes as well. Not that it mattered as being a guinea pig to a crowd's pleasure was enough to be disgusted with already. From MCP to test rat in no time at all, literally.

One last look to her opponents was cut short before she could determine any familiarities. The arena's original presets all but faded away as a lush forest of highly abnormally sized flora took place. The terrain bending and changing to that of a world she knew very little about but enough to recognize the location. A decent replication of the wonky whimsical that was known as Wonderland. Such technological capabilities she could respect. That was if she were in a mood to be able to do so. Now was not that time to afford such gratification. Still torn between a plethora of anger and confusion Axis was frozen in place unable to make a move.

This was bad news. Regardless of everyone being knocked down to their original power levels. That meant little to nothing for herself as she had already been at the lowest point of power. Upon returning to this universe she had been stripped of all capabilities she had once been able to perform. Their sick host must have thought such a thing quite amusing if he realized that. Probably a factor that worked in his favor when he was deciding his victims. If anything her being weak already must of seemed like the perfect candidate to get jollies from. An easy target to be prayed upon and taken out. If that was the game he aimed for then she would do well to disappoint him by surviving for as long as she was physically able. Even as weak as Axis was she was not without stubbornness and willpower.

While her mind raced in several directions she remained oblivious towards the spawn of equipment being outfitted to her. Upon her right hand a black ring adorned with gradient trim. From beneath the leg of her pants an anklet of similar design chained itself around her right ankle. Finally in firm grasp of her right hand a sword of simple but sturdy design. It wasn't till the faint sound of voices in the distance did she realize the events going on about her. For a brief second she looked down at the sword with an odd look before the voices all but demanded her attention. At which point her head shot up in the direction they appeared to be coming from.

The game was on and the players were ready and given the nature of the game they were forced to play doubtful that any of them were willing to be friendly. With that in mind Axis snapped from her daze and moved onward into the roughage ahead. The giant blades of grass being used as more than reasonable cover as she did her best to remain as light footed as she could possibly could. Through the brush she began to follow the source of the commotion she was hearing however unlike others all she would do was watch and wait from the shadows. While her traverse proved somewhat difficult there was a noticeable peculiarity in her body's performance. For as much as she was without power there was this odd sense of strength coursing through her body. Almost as if she had somehow gotten physical more adept. Strange, then again, this whole situation was just that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:16 pm

The Wonderlander could only smile at what the man who declared this to be the arena, only slightly troubled by the fact that this was supposed to be a rather bloody fight. Of course, most of that melted away quite quickly when he saw that the first world he would be fighting in was his own home world of Wonderland. Not spending another thought on the other people, he hefted the shield he found himself equipped with and began to walk off into the tall grass and mushroom forest, wondering in the back of his mind if he shouldn’t see who he could have teamed up with.

Lee couldn’t say he was taking the upcoming fight as seriously as he might have need to. It was a tournament in his eyes, and while he was glad to have been chosen to take part in it, he couldn’t say he would be devastated to learn that he lost. Plus, there was that thing that told him this may not actually be a game. He shrugged to himself, not even sparing the time to stop. ‘So…a terrible tower thing is what I am looking for…’ Lee thought to himself as he trekked forward, curious as to where he may find the creature.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:03 pm

Cad was transported into the mirage arena swiftly, infact he didn't even notice the scenery change at first.  He heard his name being called out by his new companion, but he couldn't really see Alex through these other people. He heard an announcement about... a tournament?  Cool! The perfect test it would seem, but these other contestants were so much bigger than him.  It would be tough competition. Moments later a large wand digitized into his hand, along with a ring and charm. He felt himself get stronger, they seemed to boost him, sweeeeeeeeet.

When the image of the Game Target was posted, Cadmon squealed with enthusiasm. Since he couldn't die, he automatically felt no nervousness in being here. Without the unnecessary hesitation The emblem would be able to play to his full extent. "Eyy, Maybe I should play predator..? Cadmon said outloud to himself. It would be awesome to get the kill rewards if he brought the hurt down on other players. Gladiator-style.  Especially since he was the smallest.

"Do we just start whenever?!"

90 MP
END - T2

Cadmon
Relic of Atrocity

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:44 am

Alexander wasn't the only person shouting, it seemed, though another voice in the distance had told him to stop. Reluctantly, he had conceded to the voice. It was right. Whether or not he wanted to be here, he was here and he had to survive. Alexander was able to resolve them with himself fast, but he knew he was going to need help. He bowed his head and concentrated. "Come on, I'm going to need help..." His words were answered a strange noise, and he almost smiled. He turned around to see his old friends- two of the Kyroo brothers!

The "youngest", Chef Kyroo, had stepped forward confidently and extended its webbed fingers at Alexander. He bent down slightly and grabbed the Dream Eater's hand. "It's good to see you, Chef," he smiled at it. The sile was forced, but honest. Chef Kyroo titled its head as the other two approached, bowing at Alexander. He returned their bows. "Sir," he addressed each of them by their titles, as was only courteous to do. "I really need your guys' help this time. Somebody abducted me, and I think they want me to hurt other people," he started. "But I don't want to hurt anybody. I just want to get out of here."

The Dream Eaters looked to each other and noded in confirmation, before all looking to Alexander and nodding at him as though they understood. "So you'll help me?" Chef Kyroo crooked as if to say yes. Alexander's eyes lit up and he rushed in to hug them, gently catching the three in his arms. "Thank you!" Chef Kyroo embraced him back, though Sir Kyroo struggled against it a bit before his brother made him calm down. Alexander withdrew from the hug and brought himself up to full height as he started to survey the area. "But, where do we go guys...?"

It was then he glanced upwards- a picture of the creature they were hunted was visible, just as said it would be. "I guess we have to find that monster," he said worriedly. Sir Kyroo waddled beside him and tapped him on the leg with its hand reassuringly. Alexander exhaled slouching lightly as he regained his composure. "Yeah." He and Sir Kyroo started to walk deeper into the woods with the Chef Kyroo behind them, waddling along at a decent pace. Giant blades of grass and massive trees lay all around him, with huge flowers if many colors appearing sporadically. It made the already soft spoken and somewhat adventurous young man feel very small, even with the Kyroos around him.

"I haven't seen Lord Kyroo in a while," Alexander stated curiously. The Sir Kyroo croaked flatly. "Oh," he replied to him, satisfied. "That makes sense."
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizebeth Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:38 pm

With a huff that could have been translated as slightly agitated, the Gambler spun around in his chair and turned towards what, to Relena and everybody else, seemed to be a blank wall. The Gambler, on the other hand, was a man well beyond the confines of space and time...

In fact, he was looking through into the fourth wall.

"You know, you don't have to wait for me to write up a reply, and you don't have to wait for the people above you to post. You can just go about your merry way. If people aren't being active in the topic, it's nobody's fault but their own, hm? Just remember, the most often you don't post...the more you have to read and respond to...it's a lot more work if you don't check in as often, don't you agree?"

Relena was doing her best to ignore her boss's crazy prattle, but it was weird watching one of the most influential people in the worlds talk to a wall.
"At any rate," the Gambler continued, "SHE forgot to mention the location, because SHE is not very smart. You're all starting in the forest section of Wonderland. Everybody's standing in a circle near one another. You may chose to fight one another or run away like a sissy girl. Either way is just as well as the other."
Turning back to the control panel, he took a sideways glance at Relena, and shrugged.
"Just speaking to our players, pay no mind to it. Do the thing."

The other returned the shrug, and put her focus back on the microphone.
"Alright players, keep in mind--your target favors the dark, and is well hidden. Slay your target, or slay your competition! On your marks....get set....GO!"

An earth-shaking cannon shot fired into the open expanse, almost drowning out the throngs of people watching these total strangers preparing to fight for their lives. The game has begun.
Elizebeth
Elizebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:23 am

Things were getting quite lively around there, people were shouting back and forth at least once and loudly and each other in a so called battle filed while not being so stealthy after all. It appeared Thelen wasn’t the only one that was brought here by some mysterious force dragging by the hair kicking and screaming. He thought about more about it while slowly moving through the vegetation, keeping his motions controlled attempting to avoid producing means of being tracked and trying to find whatever that creature was they were meant to kill, he certainly wasn’t going to be going after any other blood to get out of this game. So the sooner that thing went down the faster they’d all get to go home intact or at least the former knight hoped.

And before he could think further something unexpected happened again, thelen had arrived back into a different part of the forest then the one he had been on.  He could easily tell clearly from the difference lush forests like grasses hiding his form to now the open space encircling around him, as well as the appearance of the other combatants facing off each other. Stunned by this the nobody had to take a moment to himself looking at those that now surrounded him, each appeared to be of a different world from their clothing to their features as far as he could tell.  The crimson hair female from Disney town and that data version he recalled as an ally though placing the name proved a challenge, just at the tip off his tongue he was at the very least greeted by some kind of familiarity.      

The others were all too varied for him to form a solid thought about beyond the generic, tall, short or something else common. The male with the pet like companions around his person seemed to stick out to Thelen, just from the additional forces appearing to be at side.  Shaking his concerns about courtesy and the such that his knighthood conditioned him into the egging thought of annoyance pricked the front of his concerns right then. The strange voice from the skies again commented some bloody thirty tactics about them taking upon each other, just as the “coincidence” of them all now magically appearing in front of each other. Their game’s master was a sadistic monster he thought to himself but that wouldn’t work in their favor against this unknown leveled prey they were supposed to be hunting.  This may be his best chance to muster them against whatever brought them here and reduce the bloodshed, that clue would hasten their progress at least so now if they pooled their efforts together it be faster.

Slowing taking a step up of the circle’s formation they all stood in with his hands rested as chest level and facing outward Thelen tired to appear with the less threatening gesture he could while still holding his blade at the edge of his thumb’s coil. There could have easily been a killer among them as well as the innocent ones like himself, moving no further he simple gazed at everyone with a neutral expression hoping they’d acknowledge non-hostile actions against him.

“ We all seem to be brought for the same purpose it. Does anyone here recognize this area at all? Or even found any tracks or something we can follow to that monster posted above us? The sooner we get to work taking that lone target out the sooner we can get home in one piece”  
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:24 am

As the Shield Wielder made his trek across the open field, the English laced voice of his would-be captor could be heard coming out from a microphone he must have forgotten to switch off. What first came off as quiet, unintelligent mumbling, quickly caused Eno to stop in his tracks. What in the world could that blonde psychopath be talking about? Bringing down his guard, and standing up straight, he turns his attention to where he’d seen The Gambler before the arena grew around him.

He tried desperately to listen in on what was being said. Perhaps, their host may let loose some information that might help escape this convoluted game of hide and seek. Sadly, the ex-knight would be hard pressed to hear anything for him to go on. For his, sissy girl, pay hers? The man behind the scenes is speaking much too low for the contestant to make sense of it.
It’s unfortunate to say the least, but that would mean Eno would have no choice but to escape by using what The Gambler has given him already. Either take down the other competitors, or kill the targeted creature wherever it may lie. Either way, he’d accomplish nothing standing around in the open.

Well… at least it was an open area…

When Eno brought his gaze back in front of him, the once undead servant nearly jumped out of his skin.
There, standing around him in a circle, were the other contestants. All seem to be taking the knowledge they’d been given with mixed results, but their expressions meant little to the giant at that moment. He was certain he’d been making his way towards a set of mushrooms, and his path lie surrounded by a throng of overgrown grass and flowers, but that didn’t seem to be the case at all.

Did that damned lunatic warp the stage while his attention was elsewhere? Such a thing was possible given how easy it was for him to bring what was once nothing more than essence to this place, and not only doing that, but making a near perfect copy of a body he’d once had. Did he want to make a fool out of his entertainment before setting them to slaughter one another? Or, could he perhaps be so impatient that he’s relying on their paranoia to offer the audience a quick, bloody finish?

Or, it could be that Eno never moved at all? It is true that this body is brand new. Even if it passed the half-baked attempt at a test, there’s no telling if there’s anything wrong with this shell he’s been forced into. For all Eno knew, there might be a few nerves crossed, or something. The once bloodthirsty knight never knew the intricacies of the inner body in intimate detail, but there had to be a likelihood of this particular form could have made an error transferring what the eyes saw, to what the mind perceived.

Just going through that possibility would bring about slight pressure in his head, causing him to rub it away by placing his fingers upon his temples. Maybe he’s thinking too much into this, for all he knew he may possibly have been in a daze, daydreaming that he was taking any sort of action. No matter what it was, Eno would have to rely on this being the end of it. If such a thing continued, he’d make for poor entertainment, and the poor shield bearer would compare it to a type of torture.

And, after what he’s been through, and having been in the throes of death for many, many years, Eno wouldn’t hesitate to break his own neck if he realized he’d get nowhere. After all, who else but he would know what waited beyond the thin veil of life? There’s no doubt, with the flexing of his muscles beneath his hoodie, Eno was well aware that he was strong enough to perform that gruesome task if it came down to it. Hopefully, it'd remain in his mind as an idle thought and nothing more.

With that out of the way, he would gaze upon his fellow victims, or killers, he didn’t know what any of them were capable of, and appearance alone wouldn’t measure up to their power. Not even the child that could be seen standing in their midst. His gaze alone would bring about suspicion in the giant. While his eyes would dart about everyone, they would linger on a certain few, and Eno swore he could see a certain glint behind them. Is this boy excited to be here among them? Why could that be, and why is it only furthering his mistrust? Before the boy craned his neck his way, the ex-hand was sure to have his eyes trained upon the others, much as that odd child did.

Doing so showed the ex-servant that another blue haired boy, who appeared to be barely into his teens, had somehow been selected to participate. And, unlike the first, the second had an air of fear surrounding him, except when he looked towards the dark child. Were it not for who might be his friend being near him, there was probably a good chance he’d have hidden in his large scarf. What was it with this host and his pension for stealing away kids? Did he have no sense of honor? Disgusting. Even if they had power at their disposal, there was no excuse in making them into entertainment like the others. Same could be said of the teen being accompanied by one, no two frog things. Again, he may look to be the oldest of the trio, but he is still quite young, too much so to be dealing with the prospect of losing his life.

At least the knife-eared, shirtless youth seems like he would be a worthy candidate for this sport. In fact, he might be used to this sort of thing. The thought of a worthy foe would be grand if he could afford to trust any of the others in his company. Heavens forbid the two engaged in combat, only for one of them to be taken out while their attention was elsewhere.

The white haired, top-hat sporting man, unlike the others, may be a great fit to this otherwise zany world. Checkered vest, a recurring theme of black and white, and of course a smile that could set any woman’s heart aflutter should they happen to make eye contact. Might be a crafty sort of fellow, one who may know exactly what they are doing. Someone Eno couldn’t afford to let out of his sight.

As for the woman, however, she didn’t have the body of a warrior, at least not to the ex-hand. While the others all seem to have athletic builds, she looks as though books and monitors were where she found her time spent. There’s a chance she could be rather nimble given her size, but other than that, the sword in her hands seems much too large for her. At least her eyes from behind her frames held a sort of fiery determination, something an individual would need in order to survive here. Other than her, there appeared to be no other participants, until the final one made his way through the foliage.

“Heh heh heh heh,” Eno chuckles, eyeing the contestant with disbelief, “and here I thought I’d be the tallest guy among us! Yet here I am looking up at you!” What in the name of all things bathed in light created this monster of a man? Even if his clothes were made to fit his build, to Eno it looked like his body was ready to burst out of them at any moment. How many hours does this man spend training to get a build like that? Back during his first life, Eno himself would spend nearly a third of his day preparing for future conflict. He, along with every other recruit he joined with, were subjugated to the same sort of regiment. One that would turn them into damn good soldiers worthy of what they all thought was a noble cause. And yet, none of that made any of them quite so menacing.

To top it all off, this one was ahead of the others, or so it appears. Without wasting any time he takes a position of leadership, asking the others if they knew anything about this land they were in, or if there was something they could use to track that beast. No sooner did the words leave his mouth did Eno start to look above the giant blades of grass. After all, there was more to see if one would just angle their heads in just the right way. He’d spotted that oversize trunk of a tree as well. Even at this distance, he could see the dense, leafy structure that’d be many meters above should they be standing under it. It was all the ex-hand had to go on at this moment. A means of getting a feel for this land. That is, if that was the same tree he was making his way around a few minutes earlier. For all he knew that never happened, but it was either that, or stand around dumbfounded.

He would take this moment to gain the giant’s trust, and maybe the trust of those around him.

“Hey, whoa there buddy, I know you’re looking to get this show on the road, but, you’re gonna have to reign it in for a moment,” Eno starts, making his way over. He’s sure to occasionally glance at the others as he walks. “You can’t expect anyone here to assist a stranger given the circumstances. How can you expect us to trust your words?” As he speaks he motions to the others with his empty hand.

“For all we know you could be trying to lure someone away from the group. I, however,” Eno places his gloved hand upon his own chest, his smile slowly dropping from his face, “am willing to assume you’re actually trying to help. Now,” the knight points behind him with his thumb, “if that’s the tree I’m hoping it is, there should be a trio of mushrooms lined up in a row, arranged from tallest to smallest. If we could get over there, we might be high enough to look over the whole forest. In the distance they seemed large enough to tower over this grass, so it might be worth looking into. Maybe we’ll find something that sticks out, something that creature might call its hiding spot.” Its then, his hand drops limply to his side.

“But before we go into any of that, I feel an introduction is in order. From all of us.” He’s sure to glance over the others as he says this, and as he’s acquainting himself with the others. "Since I’m the one running my mouth I’ll go first and give you all peace. I am Eno, Eno Vale, nice to meet ya, unless you’re gonna try to kill me. If that’s the case, good luck.”
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Vicens Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:57 pm

Seth’s eyes began to analyze those who were present. He had no idea what kind of power anyone here was capable of, but, to be fair, he himself wasn’t sure if he could do anything to take out anybody alone. As he took the time to look over his opponents, one face in particular caught his eye. The only person that Seth knew out of everyone here, Axis was a relief to see. For him, it meant that he could hopefully work out some sort of alliance, should things turn sour. He tried to subtly get her attention through movements with his hands while he watched the two taller people step forward.

Making some temporary first impressions, Seth decided that the taller two would likely cause him some problems, given that they seemed like they carried experience within them. Already, Seth had chosen Axis as his go-to ally, should he be forced to fight the others. The dark-haired boy with red eyes, Seth was unsure of. He obviously didn’t want to be here, but that could be potentially what makes him most dangerous. The kid with the scarf seemed out of place, potentially a pushover, being just a kid, but Seth knew better than to judge on appearances. That was why he was simply making assumptions. The one man had a hat. Finally, that kid seemed awfully eager for combat, and it was really bothering Seth. That jerk who apparently kidnapped him did a good job at picking out the happiest looking bunch of people.

Seth gripped his sword tightly as he listened to their words, taking care to stand his ground. Even though their intentions seemed aimed towards a peaceful resolution, he could never be too sure about any of the others. Their plan was smart enough, team-up to survive, but it picked away at Seth’s mind whether they would even be ONLY hunting the monsters. Who was to say that they weren’t going to be forced into some sort of death match later? Still, he figured it a courtesy to at least share his name to his fellow hunters. “…My name is Seth,” the young man spoke. He was hesitant to actually attack anybody, but was more than willing to defend himself if he needed to. “I’d prefer to go whatever way DOESN’T result in all of us getting slaughtered by something and/or each other. So, if anybody else has any plans, we may as well lay them all on the line now.”
Seth Vicens
Seth Vicens

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Cadmon watched as the scenery shifted, and they were all now in a big circle, the beginning of a quest that would end in the death of some. Cadmon's magical prescence had recently undergone extensive training. It was debatable, however, if it had paid off. But after his encounter with big-brother Lenneth (Cadmon referencing Lenny as a brother, since the heartless, in general, appeared to share a brotherhood of sorts. Shadows, Nocturnes, all of the races, were the family to Cadmon.), he had finally came up with a reasonable ambition. The little boy wanted to surpass his brothers and sisters and become the apex of the dark creatures. To do that would be hard though, this was the perfect test to discover whether it was all effective. 

Cadmon studied people as his head darted between the group members. The only female, looked like she might be an easy target. However she had an aura that read trouble for the simple minded. Maybe I shouldn't bother her yet? The next to be noticed was the top-hatted lunatic, damn. He was creepier than Cadmon could ever hope to be. Bet he'd be trouble as well... Continuing his look, he stopped as Seth introduced himself. Shy, tough guy eh? Next was Alexander, already the man had summoned forth aid. It would appear he had tricks too. Alex, I'm gonna leave you alone buddy. "Kekekekeke." The twelve year old next laid his eyes upon the scarfed boy. This character carried a wand just like his. Though his personality was weak, in fact cowardly. Don't get lost pal.

Cadmon had retained a smile the entire time he looked upon the others. What joy this would be. The only two Cad could honestly say he was afraid of was Eno Vale and Thelen. Something about Thelen was awfully familiar, as if the man had met Cadmon before somewhere, his face kinda resembled... Lenny? Nah, couldn't be. Lenny was a Heartless. This character was nothing more than the average ripped macho-man of war. Definitely not related to the Charm-lord. 

"My name's Cadmon everyone. I'm from Radiant Gardens, well sort of." The Emblem heartless scratched the back of his neck, coincidentally where his heartless symbol was hidden. The child then turned to look over at Alexander. "I told you I heard someone else in there. In that castle-place." Cadmon shrugged. He loved how lucky he had gotten. In such a jungly world, he could probably suceed in splitting people up, since he could manipulate vines and stuff. Not to mention, he didn't look like a strong opponent. Nobody would expect him. 

As Cadmon took one last glimpse around, he could swear Eno made eye contact with him. Except maybe you.

Cadmon
Relic of Atrocity

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:19 pm

As Julian looked around further he noticed there were a lot more people around him than he thought. They were all standing in a circle and it seemed the Gambler's choice of people was quite strange. There was people around Julian's age and others who were much older than him that looked like they had a lot more experience than him. However, things seemed to be in the naive child's favor as the majority was looking to team up and find the target. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he hung his wand over his shoulder, catching the names of those who introduced themselves before introducing himself.

"I'm Julian and I agree with Seth here. It would be nice if we don't try slaughtering each other.." He paused, looking around the forest. "I have no idea where we are, but I can take a look around from above if that would help."

At that point the mage lifted a foot into the air, floating there casually to indicate the fact that he could fly. He was a lot more relaxed now that people were beginning to form a group, though still a little on edge. There was no knowing how some of these people would act just to slaughter them as the Gambler wished them to.

(Apologies for the short post ._.)
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:02 am

One would have wondered why Alexander didn't stop upon hearing the voices. The simple fact of the matter is, he didn't. Under the impression that he was alone, and distracted with his Dream Eaters, Alexander's walk into the woods and subsequent trampling through the brush had dulled the noise of any prospective voices. He was a good distance away from them by the time they would have cycled to him for introductions, already mostly concealed within the underbrush. A minute or so of chattering gave the boy plenty of time to vacate his surroundings.

He didn't even actually notice them there, anyway. He wasn't trying to be rude or anything, but given that this was a strange situation that he was unfamiliar with his judgement was already impaired. A life or death fight was one thing, but the Kyroos beside him filled him not with confidence, but security. He felt safe around his two friends, and so the threat from combat quickly faded. Instead, a new sensation welled up in his gut. One that he knew so wel: curiosity. Alexander was dead set on exploring this area. Last time he was in this place he only got to talk to the king!

Alexander's Swaggin' Safari:
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizebeth Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:34 am

Impatiently, both the crowd and the Gambler waited for something to happen. The handsome blond stroked his magnificent chin with perplexed irritation. He could practically feel the people in the audience becoming bored with what was going on before them. He couldn't really blame Relena for her lack of enthusiasm...there wasn't anything to commentate on!

C-could it be he had made...a MISTAKE?!
The word almost made him vomit as a reflex. That just wasn't possible. He was... Well, he was him! He never made mis...no, better not think that word again. He'd ruin his nice shirt.
Ah, what was he kidding, all of his shirts were his nice shirts!

Hesitantly, he scooted over to Relena and hissed at her away from the microphone.
"Relena! DO something!"
"What do you want ME to do?!" The other snarled back.
"Press buttons, make a face, take off your shirt, do SOMETHING to get their attention! I need to think of something before they all leave!" The Gambler muttered, looking at the control panel in a rushed daze of panic. "There simply must be something here to get their arses moving!"
Go figure. He could create a new body for that Eno lad by reworking anti-matter, but couldn't manage to keep these people entertained. Then again, there were no...well, you-know-whats in the Gambler's plans...just tiny snags. He had an answer to everything, and for this particular problem, the answer was pressing the most interesting button he could find.

"Ooh, that'll work," he stated briskly, jamming his thumb onto a knob that very clearly had a toxic symbol emblazoned on the face. "Hope that doesn't like...kill them or something. Just a quick check, do we or do we not still have those juggling Behemoths in the back room? If this doesn't work, I'm going to have to ask you to be a dear and lead them off to the arena."
Relena's face blanched. "B-Behemoths?!"
"Yes, the big, purple things that might eat your heart if you get too close. Just keep away from the pointy parts, I'm sure you'll be fine. If you have to go down there, try not to spook them, or damage them...you have no idea how hard it was to find a trainer with the stones to try teaching those things how to properly juggle chainsaws."
"Couldn't you just get the trainer to get them then!?" Relena shouted in terror.
"Oh no, don't be silly," The Gambler informed her. "If he were still alive I'd never send you to fetch them..."

Thankfully, this unseen gas would not be killing anybody. Instead, it was more along the lines of a severe case of hallucination. Gods only knew what everybody was going to be seeing, but it was like as not that telling one thing from the other was going to be a lot more difficult now.

I'm violently nudging you all into doing something other than sitting around and talking. This fog will continue until someone has found the Boss.  Have fun tripping balls.

Also, Axis has been temporarily exempt from the 5 day posting rule, as she is occupied with exams. Anybody else with similar circumstances may PM me with their situation.
Elizebeth
Elizebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:29 am

Thelen turned to the first one that spoke to him eno, he seemed like the talkative type to so he hopped to not waste too much more time trying to explain himself to often to this man gifted with gab. “I expect people to want to get out here in a hurry, rather or not anyone wants to come and slay this beast is up to them, no one needs to follow just a general way there”

Though slightly annoyed at how much this person had to peddle away their months he found it sound at least to find someone with some reason to at least try something even if they didn’t earn that level of trust yet and the idea was good at least. Still too much loving his own voice though but whatever.  Shrugging his large shoulders he agreed to whatever they wanted to do right then however unsure how they wanted to try and keep at a distance from one another at the same time though. The others also livened up besides one fellow that remained silently.

“Name’s Thelen, and lets go with your idea eno” Thelennx took a moment to look everyone again before he started to move towards Eno in a slower walking pace, he wouldn’t intent to get to close either only hoping the revitalized dead  corpse would get a move on after seeing someone break the tension with some motion.  About half way mid stride of his Thelen paused again to check is back about an odd odour that recently started to entangled his heightened senses a bit, it was really faint though but it just seemed off from the rest of the forest a few moments ago. He paid it little mind before turning back and moving.

“Lead on”
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:16 am

“Nice to meet ya,” Eno says with a smile before turning towards what he hoped would be their means of getting closer to that peculiar creature. Hopefully this trip through the grass would be short. He held a similar mindset. Despite his lengthy speech, he too would prefer this to be over with as soon as possible. While Eno was certain some could appreciate this abstract forest, he would much rather leave. This place was unnatural, even if it was artificial. It held such an uncanny resemblance to something he’d seen so long ago.

Fleshy, pus filled plants, the stench of decaying flesh hanging about the air, choking him. The thick, mucky swamp he had to wade through for goodness knows how many miles? It put him on edge, urging him to move a bit faster. He picked up into a brisk pace.

“Those that wish to follow can talk along the way. Just stick within eyesight of one another,” his voice would come out flat, his attention on the grass he began to wade through. While he was sure Thelen would be close behind, he hoped the others would be able to maintain this constant speed. Whether they did or didn’t, wouldn’t keep Eno from glancing over his shoulder every so often, being as paranoid as he is.

He still held doubts over the purple haired teen. He seemed so lost in the company he held that he didn’t seem to acknowledge Eno’s words. For the final moment he saw him, the one with the little frog-like creatures made his own way into the unknown. It’s not that the large individual held suspicion about him, he seems well enough, but would he be able to fight that thing on his own should he run into it first? What if it was actually watching them? That odd jester might strike him first while he’s away from the group. Well, if that should happen, Eno was capable of doing something to help. As far as that rather off looking child was concerned, he could be a threat as well. Or he could be misjudging him that too was a possibility. After all everything is not always as it seems. Regardless, with being thrust into this situation, he wouldn’t rule out either possibility, being sure to scan around every so often should there be a sudden change, a rustling through the grass, a slight breeze, if he remains focused he should be able to pick up on it.

Looking over this body gave him a multitude of knowledge with which to access, and moving about gave Eno confidence in being able to use this body. It felt like he had a real form again, and something that’d been modified in order to fit a few special abilities. He wouldn’t be completely bare for this fight after all. It meant he’d have options, and that if Julian had to fly off, he wouldn’t be alone.

While he was a psychopath, The Gambler knew how to recreate life when he had the tools, a rather intimidating feat. That too made him silent during the remainder of their trip. The trip through the tall grass that is.

Within a few minutes, the navigator would wade through the it, stepping out into that same open area he’d seen originally, those three mushrooms were in the same arrangement, and just as far as they were from before. If he jogged he was sure they’d get there in a few minutes, but he was certain he’d have to take a break. That was one of many things that seem to be going in their favor so far.

With Eno’s Life Force fused with the body, he could wield it like any other weapon. Something not only he’d benefit from, but the others should they need it.

“Keep moving forward. If this thing comes for us get behind me. Sword Wielders wait for me to get its attention. Once it’s on me hit it while it’s distracted. If any of you can do spells, please use them to support either me or one of the sword users” He hoped the others would see that it was a simple, yet effective plan, at least in his mind. Something Eno would hope the others would realize. He held no ill intention towards any, if they could work together it’d make getting out of here easy. That much he could understand. For Thelen to be willing to introduce himself, and go along with his plan did put him a bit at ease.

He had a means of testing out just how much this shield can take. Plus, it’d throw those spectator’s for a loop. The ex-servant was fairly certain those in attendance were expecting a quick, bloody battle? Not if he could avoid it.

As the mushrooms grew closer, this particular scent that was merely wafting occasionally began to grow in intensity. When the pungent scent became thick, the area around him seemed to shift about, the area beginning to swirl and distort. If he kept blinking and shaking his head, his vision would return momentarily, but he’d have to keep it at a constant.

Was it the mushrooms causing this, or something else? Also, where they always this colorful? They look so cartoony. Green with blue spots? How is that even possible? Oh my god my body is vibrating. Keep it together Eno. What is going on? Just keep at it you’re almost there.
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:23 pm

Thelennx nodded at the newly raisin undead man as he followed closely behind Eno with only a few glances behind him to confirm the condition of the others and a few feet between them, some seemed content what their activities may be which would put them less in harms way.  Following there was little else on his mind despite the strange surroundings that dressed the area, familiar as it was to his past times the world they hunted were quite different from what he could recall or that his memory faded more from time. Though Thelen had to nuzzle his noise between his head band while holding back his heightened senses from hindering him, it was quite a foul stench to behold worsened as they had to move through it so much of it, eno better have a good idea where he was going.

The others shouldn’t have too much of an issue following behind when they wanted to, Thelen was larger then the average man and his bright red attire would help located them to allies and foes alike. They sped up, following behind he moved his large legs faster to keep in pace.

“Alright Eno when it comes to that we’ll do it your way, if things are looking rough though I’m going to pull you out alright? No point in risking yourself without back up”

As he finished Thelen found himself hit with a bit of a distorting sense hit like a missile to his sense, mis steeping to the left he almost tripped forward with his legs crossing before gathering himself back up. Blinking the nobody felt something caught in his eye, a little dot or something that flew into his eye that he tired to rub out. Taking his fast thel tried to make himself water a bit to flood it but, trying it to a half a minute nothing seemed to really fix this annoyance. Looking over towards Eno he somehow found himself noticing something else off with his sight, something was happening but he wasn’t sure if it was something else just getting to him.

“Hey Eno is…is the air getting a little strange here?”    
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:28 am

“Alright, sounds like a plan,” As they draw near, Eno starts to rub his eyes with his hoodie sleeve. The distortions were beginning to intensify. What was once solid, bright colors would blend together, further ruining his eyesight. This would possibly be the only instance in which he’d prefer having no eyes at all, this kind of thing held little power of him when he had no means to see. But, it was a godsend to have the gift he was given, temporary or otherwise.

Whatever this was, there was a means to get around it, it’s not as though he’s powerless.

That’s when Thelen speaks up yet again. So, it really wasn’t only the ex-hand, then it really could be these mushrooms doing the damage. If so, he’d have to find an alternate means of travel. However, he couldn’t hope to find a thing like this. In order to get some sort of leeway, he’d have to use one of those bits of knowledge it had at its disposal.

“Thelen,” Eno suddenly skids to a halt, “give me a moment,” smoky, shadow-like figures were starting to form now, and otherworldly voices were following them. Garbled, unintelligible at first, but as these creatures came closer, their features took a more familiar turn. His depth perception would alter their forms, making them inhuman at one moment, then completely normal the next. His balance would be next, his weight, no, the entire area seeming to shift about as though someone were adjusting the ground beneath their feet.

When only a few yards were what separated them, one would walk out among the others, unique in its own sense, but the shorter the distance, the less its features were hidden from site. And soon, it became something Eno wished he’d never see again. Dealing with him in life was one thing, but when Eno had been bound in death, this man beat him relentlessly, crushing bones, tearing away muscle, ripping off nails, it didn’t matter to this mad knight, so long as he could bring up any sort of pain he’d do so.

Sir Arden Baush. This did not bode well for the pale giant. Realizing this, Eno clenches his open hand, a sensation to help ignore the pressure of his veins starting to expand. A few could be seen on the surface of his skin. Next, the heat of his very life makes its way up, the bones, muscles, and soon flesh began to warm up with this sensation. The individual making his way over, didn’t seem to acknowledge what it was he was standing witness to.

A man a head taller than the average, with the patience of a child. His broad shouldered, muscular body that held the envy of most of the men he commanded, and it is still covered in the ashen gray plate-mail he wore on an almost daily basis. The golden eagle emblem, with its ink black talons, rests proudly upon his chest piece. A testament to the man who ruled over both he and Eno many decades ago. A pair of sapphire blue eyes sit behind a dark furrowed brow. His aging face almost sagging from the deep frown he wore. Arden's eyes held fury the same back when they shared the same hellish fate. The near perfect features he bore as a middle aged man of war was now the scene of stark white. Bits of his jaw, along with the portions of his high cheeks bones are exposed, a lasting reminder to their past duel. Each struck a significant blow against the other. In spite of that, Eno's showed to be the stronger of the two, killing the lance user almost instantly. Arden's wound would leave The Hand alive just long enough to see his world freed from their master.

To see him now of all times, having dealt with him in Tartarus, it was horrifying. There was very little left of that man’s personality that much he knew. The fallen knight’s rage was what drove his actions during his time of death, but unlike that creature, this one was smiling. That chilled the ex-hand to the bone.

“What, did you really think you could get away from me?” His voice carried an echo, seeming to stretch out throughout the open area. “Remember, Eno, I took your arm from you. And then I ate it,” his grin widens as he approaches, prompting Eno to take a few steps back. “When you left the realm of the dead, I decided to latch onto you and come for the ride. In pulling yourself back together I escaped.”

The shield user didn’t need to hear anything more. A hallucination was nothing more than that. He wouldn’t let it fill his head with lies. He had too much to deal with as it is.

“Now, how to get out of you,” Arden chuckles, holding his hand out. Purple flames, a thick, long column of them, erupted in his open hand and a few feet from either side, a lance as dark as the night forming as they dissipated. “I think the old-fashioned way will do.” After a small, battle shout Arden charges, full speed. When the fallen knight is close enough, he brings his lance back, preparing to thrust.

However, it was much too late. Mere inches before the tip of his lance ended up buried in Eno’s right eye, his spirit was pushed to its very limit, a white, ethereal fire erupting upon Eno’s entire body. The force being released in that moment, was enough to blow away the smoke-like substance away. Arden barely had enough time to register what had happened before he disappeared into thin plumes of darkness. Like a breath of air putting out a candle.

The instant that old knight disintegrated, the force did well in interfering with the senses of the life user, creating a temporary dome of three meters around him. He’d take these precious few seconds of fresh air to try and further repel whatever was causing this. If Thelen or anyone else happened to stop within range, they too might have been given this momentary reprieve.

Regardless, Eno didn’t bother to turn around and find out, opting to move forward instead.

“Sorry, let’s go.” With his mind clear of the gas, he’s able to get a heading. As it turns out, they were less than a hundred yards away, thirty seconds of running would be all they’d need. Another option reared its head as well, an opening cut into the side of the grass. At this point they could either try and go through there, or go to the top of these mushrooms and try to get above this gas wherever it was coming from.

While he wasn’t confident that it’d work, that was all he had to go on. If it’d hadn’t risen that far, then they’d at least have a means to rest for a moment. With what little time they had, Eno went with the first option, running with everything this body could offer and more.

Once he arrived, instead of trying to jump from mushroom top to mushroom top, he’d offer his hand to whomever wanted to take a short cut. Hopefully, he’d have the strength to pull at least one of them up, then have the one he helped aid in bringing the others to the top with them.

He turns to the others, hoping that his aura acted as a torch for them through this area. While waiting, he’d focus his spiritual energy around his body, using that as a means to provide him with lift. Once his feet left the ground, he’d hold his hand out for the first one to arrive.

“Hurry up, we gotta get to higher ground!”

Spoiler:
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:30 am

“Hey Eno!-“ Thelen cried out loudly with the man in front of this line actin quite strangely, and from the looks of it needed a moment to his own madness and affections that had suddenly fallen up at them. Thelen could easily understand just what was happening to the man’s mind, his own was started to fall victim to whatever ever it was. The nobodies own mind started to dance and play tricks of his own, colors were bending into a bright shade while motions in his senses were heightening much more then normal, slowly inching to a strange level that started to feel honestly a little pleasurable. Just moving himself through the thick air as it splashed itself on his skin sent down tingling along his spine with such vibrations. Sensitivity played up greatly as even the dim lights peeking by the tree greenery  were being amplified, Thelen’s eyes quickly shutting closed before slowy gazing a little to adjust.

Thankfully Thelen’s body resistance a bit more the average human due his body’s resistances to most substances but that did not mean his was immune at all to all this, it would just take longer for it to really hit him as hard.  Reaching out Thelennx had to try something to get them out of this dang predicament, he needed the man to be at his best for this fight and maybe physical touch would snap him out of his demons.  Reaching out with his hands he tried to make contact only to be stunned and halt his actions as the man surrounded them in a strange dome like structure, taking the knight off guard and a little concern in lue of danger.

But as it settled are worries away as Eno spoke to reassure his partner and for some reason he was starting to feel a little better.  Backing off he stood straight at up agreeing to their health state even as Eno started to run with great speed. Following in close Thel kept close and to remain within the protections of his power.

Finally at their destination and the mushrooms tops the nobody waited as the underworld warrior moved first then offered his hand in some magical steps. Thelennx took the offer and stared to climb as quickly as he could to higher elevations.
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizebeth Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:45 am

Due to the hilariously small, painfully tiny group of people remaining out of the original sign-ups, the event has been canceled. The Triumph Earring will not be given out.

I apologize to the three people who WERE still in this thread (Eno, Lenny, and Axis) -- for the sake of your troubles, (and because it would be FEROCIOUSLY unfair that you all followed the rules and got nothing out of it despite your participation,)  I'm rewarding each of you with a Gold Amulet (+700 Arc Points). I realize you'd all come for the Triumph Earring, but no matter the outcome of this trial, there wouldn't really be anything that would be warranting of a Legendary Item (which is the category for the rarest & most powerful items on the forum). Therefore, the Triumph Earring will be saved for an event where more than half the people decide to post.

Your characters have been returned to their threads. This event never took place, and your characters will not remember it.

I did everything I was able in order to encourage activity on this event, but at the end of the day, events don't hinge on anything more than people willing to participate in them. You can give away the best items and hype it up as much as possible -- it amounts to nothing unless users put effort into it.

To the people who kept everybody else waiting: The very least you could have done, was PM'd me telling me you'd be tardy. I gave you way, way, WAY more than five days time to put up a response or tell me what was going on that was preventing a post.

Thread Closed.
Elizebeth
Elizebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down