MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

I am the Evil (Site's First Topic)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) Empty I am the Evil (Site's First Topic)

Post by Hayden Keegan Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:02 pm

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

Something crimson and wet trailed down the silver object that he held in a tight fist, patting rhythmically against the ground in quiet splatters. A figure leaned over the judge's podium, a gavel lay discarded beside his armored foot. A large-bodied woman lay slumped against the back of the wall, her face contorted in a look of fear and agony and her body intact, save for a large hole in her gut. Trailing out from the wound was a string of intestines that unraveled over the wooden finished and snaked through the grass, swinging upwards and swaying lightly in a breeze as it dangled from around Hayden's arm, hanging from the bladed fins on the forearm of his linked gauntlet.

That was where the crimson was centered. His black armor was drenched in the liquid red as he seemed to ponder his work in silence. The figure seemed large and imposing, standing over six feet and with a semi-muscular visage. His body was obscured by his armor and tattered red cloak, marred with resistance offered by the previous worlds he had visited. Laying behind him were the Queen's card soldiers. They lay scattered and defeated at his rear, fifty-two lives discarded. Though, it was possible some among them had survived. They could have been unconscious, or merely faking it. It was unlikely. Hayden was nothing if not thorough.

None currently would call him Hayden. He was the Foreteller of Blades, a cruel knife that had carved it's way through the worlds, leaving wounds that would fester and scar. They would not heal, and Hayden knew this. He cast his gaze upwards towards the night sky, a blank expression buried beneath his emotionless mask. Moving under the cover of night made this easier- there were more shadows to hide in. He stepped back slightly from the podium, standing to full height and releasing the crown from his grip. It hit the grass with a gentle thud, spreading the dark substance against some of the blades against it's surface. The smell of the area wrecked of bile and iron, the smell of piss and spilled blood staining the air around the murdered woman.

He turned back to face the fallen card soldiers, the bodies only dimly illuminated by the distant moon shining upon them. The gentle slurp of intestines sliding off of his armor was succeeded by the thump of entrails hitting the ground. He nodded at his work, raising the bloodied hand as though he meant to do something, but hesitated. He looked down for a moment at the crown, and with a swift action smashed it under his the heal of his orichalum grieves. Then, returning his attention to his hand he flicked his wrist and a corridor of darkness appeared before him. It whispered itself into the night, a promise of escape to take him to another destination. A ring in return for his deeds, compelling him ever forward on his violent journey.

He took a step towards the portal.
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) Empty Re: I am the Evil (Site's First Topic)

Post by Amadeo Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:23 am

As the figure drenched in blood opened up a portal, he would just barely have time to notice the beam of light that pierced through it, before ending off in his hand, the portal closed, and his ability to use the corridors locked now. As this happened, several orbs of light would come into creation. With these orbs created, who had no special purpose, as they were simply there for the other of the many people who would be here tonight to be able to see, the clinking of similar armor could be heard. Soon after the orbs came into existence, sending flecks of dawn-like light across this gruesome scene, a strange figure could be seen. 

Decked in orichalcum as well, but with a look more suited to a knight, one would not be able to tell if this figure was male or female due to the way the armor was built. However..it was easy to see the world this figure hailed from, due to the token hanging from its waist, which was in the shape of the central station tower..this was the leader of Twilight Town, presumably. Amadeo Lunarus. And, as the figure clicked in the left pauldron, which caused his own keyblade armor to quickly retract back into it, this would be proven correct. His keyblade however, was nowhere to be seen. I finally found you, Foreteller of Blades. He said darkly, any traces of his happy, carefree facade not in his tone, or in his demeanor. Don't bother with portals. You won't be using those to get away anytime soon. He said as he clenched his fist. He and the few remaining leaders, along with someone who was willing to help stand up to this man, had been planning this situation for months. He was here, seemingly weaponless in the face of this man of impressive stature.

However, one could not say that Amadeo was not armed, for, just looking at him, one with enough magical prowess could tell that he was a master of magic. Just as he could easily see in the foreteller. And, anyone that looked at Amadeo's body could easily see he was no pushover in terms of strength either. But that likely wasn't what the Foreteller was looking at, if he was even looking at Amadeo. However, if he did..he would see the sheer lack of emotion in his eyes. No rage, no fear. Just blank pools of neon green.
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Keegan Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:00 am

Hayden's eye twitched slightly behind his mask as he felt the light intrude through his arm. He withdrew it with a snap, not sensing any pain but noticing the portal had closed. Out of curiosity and demonstrating an evident lack of concern for the individual obviously behind him, he extended his hand again and called for a portal, only for nothing to come. He lowered his hand as a voice spoke from behind him, his back turned as the individual's killer instinct was stalled by speech. The title... Foreteller of Blades. Was that what they called him now? How devilishly ironic.

He did not turn to address the man initially, instead allowed his head to swivel slightly as he surveyed the sky. The orbs of lights hovered around the area, illuminating the carnage before him. The card soldiers lay exposed in the light, their terrible fates completely unveiled. Hayden finally stirred, turning around to face the voice, the intestines on the earth squelching in a disgusting burst of liquid when his boot stepped upon the entrails. As he turned he raised his hands into the air, offering what seemed to be no resistance. Whether this was disturbing or a relief was up to interpretation.

He scanned the man over, seeing that he bore Twilight Town's emblem. Despite having never met the man in person, Hayden knew of him. How could not know of Twilight Town's mayor? His silent examination ceased when he spoke the name, "Amadeo." He seemed to taste the name as he exhaled it into the air, his voice low and warped by metal. This was not magic, but a property of his mask changing his tone. "A world leader. Usually your kind hides... or dies." A beat of silence. Hayden's voice was emotionless, devoid even of condescension at the moment. His tone was flat, only accented by the metal sound. "So am I to presume we're expecting company? I would doubt you'd be so stupid as to face me alone."
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:41 am

As the forteller referred to him by name, Amadeo couldn't help but grin, a dark, seemingly evil grin, with a matching chuckle. He was laughing about the statement the Foreteller had given about world leaders. Most world leaders also have not prepared for a situation like this. As you have seen, very few match your level of power in any aspect. However, I am nowhere near that weak. As much as I do not wish to mock the dead, the rulers you faced were immensely weak in power. There are several of us who match you in power. I know not why you are targeting world leaders, nor do I care. The facts of the matter are, yes, we are expecting company. But, make your move regardless, for I imagine your not dimwitted enough to test your odds against a group. He said darkly as a strange keyblade appeared in his hand..it had a blade more like a sword, with a pair of crescent moons adorning the end of the blade.

He wasn't suicidal, but he was also being prepared. He knew that it was all too likely for the foreteller to attempt to pick the rest of them off one by one, and he was being prepared for that. It also was very unnerving..he had put his hands up. This was a man who could very clearly end the worlds he had visited using his powers. Granted, so could Amadeo, but the fact that he just seemed to give up was scary. This man had more than enough power to take on Amadeo, potentially even if he used his true form drive...he had to be planning something...
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Keegan Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:13 am

(Dark Skies, -100 MP. 350MP remaining)

"Several?" Amadeo seemed to turn the word into a sincere question. "But there are so few of you remaining- if several of you had power, then some failed to use it properly." His observation was cutting, and he stepped backwards from the man before him, putting a touch of distance between them. The sky had already gone dark, it's moon and stars now hidden behind a cover of shadow. Amadeo did not realize that darkness had taken the roof of the world, and would soon become much more prominent.

"In any case... you are not dumb enough to fight me alone, but you are foolish enough to show up early." He continued his slow backpedal, eyes fixed onto Amadeo. "Tell me, I've never been to Twilight Town. Is it as beautiful as they say? I've heard that kids climb the clock tower and try to look over the entire world." He stopped, only having moved a few feet. "Have any of them ever fallen?" His voice was pressing, not desperate but hungry. Something vile stirred in his heart, and his apparent calmness and willingness to provoke an armed man was probably way more disturbing than the hands above his head.

"Actually, scratch that. I want to ask something else. Tell me about you." Hayden's voice definitely picked up some interest. Excitement did not overtake his flat tone but tinged it, as though he were a predator crouched down. "Darkness. So many children fear it, and rightfully so. Scary things lurk in the darkness, just beyond what can be seen. Just without notice. Their imaginations paint the night like a canvas, coloring the darkened corners with frightening and terrible things of the black. Things of venom and ooze."

He was letting what he had said settle, but then he cast his words like lure inviting Amadeo to bite. "When we ask if a person is a fearful of the darkness, what we really ask is if they're the creative sort. The kind that over-imagines. The kind that make themselves paranoid. So what are you Amadeo?" The following pause felt like a sinister smile. "Are you afraid of the dark?"
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:45 am

if several of you had power, then some failed to use it properly.

In spite of the situation that he was facing, Amadeo couldn't help but laugh. And as the Foreteller began stepping back slowly, he also began moving forward, preventing their distance from each other from truly decreasing as he listened. He remained silent through most of the figures questioning, and only smiled darkly when he was asked if any had ever fallen. Fallen...pushed...jumped...the station is quite the grand way to go. Really is a spectacle when all you see is the sunset. A touch poetic really. He said, being surprisingly dark for someone aligned to the light. However, he was aligned to the light because, despite how he acted, his intentions in leading, and his intentions in life were pure. He just had a dark outlook on life. But, no matter how poetic it may be, its always a tragedy..I wish they would stop climbing up there. At the very least, wait until we put benches and a guardrail, something like that. He mused, only barely paying attention to the way the conversation was going, chuckling when he heard the foretellers rant on the subject.

Are you done? He asked simply, any interest he would have had in the subject gone. Because I don't fear the dark. That fear came and went long ago, it came before I learned to use magic, and left the moment I realized how few things in this world can stand against magic of the caliber we are capable of wielding. He said as he did a mental calculation of the sudden dulling of the aura surrounding the foreteller. He had burned quite a bit of his mana..but on what..?
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Keegan Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:11 am

Amadeo's laughter felt hollow as it washed over Hayden, and as he endured the lecture a smirk appeared beneath his mask. Very slight, and only for but a moment. "So you aren't that creative. Or, you're drunk with power." His fingers seemed to relax as he realized something. "Then truly, no world leader can be spared. You are proof of that, blinded by your own might." He seemed to make a decision. "So be baptized."

(You're Not Afraid of the Dark, Are You? Activated)

The light orbs were suddenly extinguished, and the lack of stars and moon drenched the area in a blanket of black. But Hayden could see. He could see in the darkness, he could see through everything that cloaked them and he could move freely within it as though he were a part of it. When Amadeo managed to regain his sight- if he managed at all, he would see the message Hayden had written. When his vision was restored Hayden would be gone, and instead a frightful message would behind Amadeo and above the former Queen of Heart's corpse.

Hayden would have removed the Queen's head and placed it right behind Amadeo- a step back and he'd trip. But further, the message scrawled on the wall in blood read, "Off With Your Head", a mocking gesture towards the Queen's cruel ways, and indication of exactly what Hayden intended to do to Amadeo. Hayden was far from gone, though. He was out of site, and out of range, but far from letting Amadeo out of reach. He had simple moved out of current view, up onto the bushes that lead into the Queens hedge maze. He stood silently, watching, eyes burning a hole in Amadeo.

He could have feasibly began attacking Amadeo while the darkness had cloaked both of them, but Hayden was a cat with a mouse. Make them suffer. Make them hate it. Even the most composed will show fear with enough provocation, and even if they don't? They still die after enough trauma, and that was the endgame.

Dark Skies: 19 Posts CD
YNAotDAY: 10 Posts CD
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:26 pm

The moment the orbs went out, Amadeo blinked. That, in and of itself, could be taken as a source of shock by the foreteller. And, it likely would. But, in reality, that blink was amadeo drawing on the powers of the now hidden moon, and his own natural ability to generate and manipulate light. As his eyes immediately adjusted to the sudden darkness, his hand slammed down on the pauldron covering his left shoulder, and as the armor unfolded and engulfed his body once more, blessing him with its protection, he held that same empty hand outwards, his longsword, Sharpened Guardian, appearing in his hand in a flash of light. Normally, he wouldn't have tipped his hand in terms of his ability to use a weapon as large as Dire Crescent alongside anything. But, up until just now he had been holding Dire Crescent, a large weapon in its own right, in one hand. This, coupled with the fact that he didn't know what the Foreteller was planning, made him nervous, and instilled in him a desire to be as well armed as he could without wasting the precious energy he could use to summon Fortuna later on down the road.

However, despite his true feelings, his body language and demeanor would have shown otherwise. He retained the stance of a trained warrior, ready for most anything. As his sword graced his right hand with its Weight, Amadeo scowled underneath the cover of his helm, if only for a moment. Off with my Head, eh? It looks like I'm not the only one blinded by Hubris, Foreteller. He said as he carefully stepped over the Queen's head, taking care to not damage her more than she already was, even if it made next to no sense in this situation. He could have simply used his simple light spell, in hopes of blinding the Foreteller, wherever he was..but that would have tipped his hand even more. He did not want this. So, instead, he simply turned around, eyes sweeping over the entire area slowly, ears perked for any sound. His reaction time was second to none, as far as he knew, and that, coupled with the trump card of being able to see despite this darkness, would be of a decent amount of help in the battle to come. Even so, he only needed to hold his own until the others arrived...hopefully that would be soon.

Light The Dark: 3 Posts Cooldown (-10 MP, 440 Mp Left)
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Keegan Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:11 pm

Hayden watched from his vantage point as Amadeo surveyed the area, his skin tingling with predatory excitement. "So on edge," he said plainly, revealing his location. It was about to not matter anyway. He metal boots rustled against the top of the brush as he revealed himself in full view. "You can see in the dark too," he called. "And maybe, being blinded by Hubris is not the worst that could happen." In the span of a blink, Hayden was gone from view. He now sat in front of the queen's corpse, eyeing Amadeo silently for a few moments before speaking up.

"Although, I don't think Hubris is not the right word for it." He would be gone again when the sentence ended, having moved already to a new location. He stood beside the main door leading into the literal courtyard, staring silently once more for a few seconds. "Self-assurance is better. I have swept across these worlds like an antidote and cleansed the corruption forcefully from their veins." He crossed his arms as he let his gaze linger upon Amadeo, like a predator circling his prey. Then, probably the most confusing situation yet, Amadeo would not be in the courtyard any longer.

(You Merely Adopted It)

He would be in the hedge maze, massive walls of  bush on either side, a massive labyrinth of greenery covered by a dark sky. Hayden would be a fairly fair away, walking along the tops of the mazes as he applauded sarcastically. "You aren't in Twilight Town. I am what lies in the darkness, Amadeo. I always have been. And I promise that makes it much worse for you than you can comprehend." Hayden raised a finger towards Amadeo, pointed from the gauntlet. "You're a threat to your world. A cancer. My enemy. I'll make you dance for me."

He lowered his fist, and in his grip appeared a massive Keyblade, a flash of darkness somehow more visible in the night than Amadeo. He was gone from view, and stood behind Amadeo in the eeriest amount of silence, not a single sound to herald his movement. But Amadeo could know he was there. Hayden's Keyblade protruded far outward past where he stood, touching the ground a almost four feet out from the front of Amadeo. The Keyblade was massive. "Dance." Hayden swung the Keyblade inwards towards Amadeo.

Dark Skies: 18 Posts CD
YNAotDAY: 9 Posts CD
YMAI: 10 Posts CD
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:38 pm

After everything else he had witnessed, seeing and hearing the Foreteller move from place to place in mere instants wasn't the kind of intimidation that his opponent was likely hoping it would be. If anything, it just made him scowl more. However, he had to admit, the change of scenery that came when the Foreteller stopped talking WAS a neat trick. However, when he heard the key hitting the ground, which he also saw, thanks to the extreme length of the keyblade the Forteller was using, amadeo whirled around, his feet leaving the ground as he attempted to kick the Foreteller in the side of the head, useless as it would be. If that was the same armor as he was wearing, it wouldn't matter how hard he kicked. That armor made anyone that wore it a walking fortress. However, as soon as he would know if he made connection or not, a Portal would open up around him, sending him three rows down the maze. He wasn't a fool, he knew he wouldn't be able to get away. Say what you wanted about Amadeo, but he understood who held the tactical advantage here. He had to be smarter than he usually was.

As he looked up and down his Row, Amadeo took a quick breath inwards, jumping up onto the hedge itself, running along it quickly, switching rows every few seconds in hopes of throwing the Foreteller off at all. He was armed in many ways, but it wouldn't matter if he couldn't buy the rest of the group time. If he was taken out before the rest of the leaders got here, it was over. They would need everyone they possibly could gather to defend against this madman. It was now a match against time, rather than a match against superpowers. They both knew this, and they both had ways to make their own agendas work. It was time to see who was the more effective combatant...
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Keegan Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:13 pm

(Metal Clone: 5MP, 345 MP Remaining)

Hayden's response was as fast as Amadeo's. He released his Keyblade from his hand, letting it stick into the ground s it was. From Hayden's appropate shoulder came a shadowy arm to block the kick, while from his body came two more phantom arms, outwards at incredibly speed to catch Amadeo off balance and shoave him back into the metal clone that stood at his rear.  The moment he was in range, the clone would punch towards him again, decking him into the ground. Hayden's Keyblade would float beside him at the end of it, while the masked figure started ominously at it's target. The Keyblade began to emit a terrible, hungry aura.

(Hayden Shuffle: 5 MP, 340 MP Remaining [if successful])

At the moment he was hit, Hayden's clones would spawn and shuffle inwards before exploding in a ring, driving Hayden's rage into Amadeo's shell. "Submit. Your end will be faster."

(Dark Surge: 160 MP, 180 MP Remaning)

Dark Skies: 18 Posts CD
YNAotDAY: 9 Posts CD
YMAI: 9 Posts CD

[if successful]
Hayden Shuffle: 10 Posts CD
Dark Surge: 10 Posts CD
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:20 pm

As the dust settled, and the clones each vanished, The Foreteller would notice one thing..Amadeo was not there. Each hit, up until the surrounding of him by clones, had landed. And god DAMN did they hurt..but Amadeo wasn't stupid enough to let himself get caught in a ring of opponents. Not when he had a way to get out of this without being tracked. He was on the ground, and the second he felt nothing touching him, he got the HELL out of there. But, even he wasnt fast enough to escape the explosion entirely. But, it was better than nothing. He could at least still stand. He stuck to his original plan, opening the exit a good four rows down from Hayden, closing it off the second his feet touched ground. He didn't need the foreteller seeing any traces of light. And, as soon as it closed, he started moving.

It was more than likely that Hayden had seen the light, so constant movement would be a good idea. He ran down another row before he finally got up the nerve to jump onto one of the walls of the hedge maze. The figure was a vague outline at best, but he could see him..Hayden. Pointing his keyblade, he took a deep breath..and fired. The minute the bullet of pure light was fired, he was gone, darting off towards the center of the hedge maze, jumping down off of the wall and firing through them, glad for the burning effects of his light. He had to be careful, now he knew just how much pain the Foreteller could dish out. This was now a battle of speed and tactics.
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Keegan Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:12 pm

As the clones and dust cleared, Hayden made note of the man's resourcefulness for later, as he caught glimpse of a faint light heavily obscured by shrubbery. He turned a step, and he was there where the light had faded just in time to see his quarry move down another row. In but another instant more he was on top of the hedge-maze, overlooking the rows near where he stood with evermore eager eyes. He had to be a little more wary now: the light was strong with this one. But obviously Amadeo was still struggling with his bearings, and despite his power didn't often participate in combat. This lead Hayden to wonder what awful ends Amadeo instead plied his talent towards.

(Dark Reflection, 5MP, 175MP Remaining)

Hayden did not hesitate. Keeping up with Amadeo was a matter of simplicity. As the young Keyblader ran Amaedo moved through the darkness in step, instantly. He stood by Amadeo's side, a rat in a maze. The direction Amadeo ran would be cut off by his own form appearing in front him, staring intently as it spoke a single word at him in his own voice: "Run."

(Metal Clone, 20 MP, 155 MP Remaining)

Along the sides of the maze beside Amadeo appeared the metal clones shaped to look like the world leader, chattering at him in high pitched tones and unnatural voices, making strange noises as they clacked their metal jaws and formed words meant to distract or terrifying. "Run, run!" "Faster Amadeo!" "Just a little farther!" "You can make it!" The dark clone itself didn't seem to try to impede Amadeo's progress, but instead seemed to turn and motion for him to follow. "Amadeo, quickly, this way!"

(Copy)

Another dark clone would appear at the adjacent end of the row. "No, Amadeo, don't listen! They want to kill you! This way!"

The metal clones chanted in a strange, joyous overture of voices. "Choice! Choice! Choice!"

Hayden simply stood atop the rows of hedges, calmly moving as though he were on safari. He watched the drama below unfold, intrigued by what Amadeo's reaction would be. Last time he did something similar this, it was to the lion that lead pridelands. The pitiful creature lept off of pride rock to avoid the symphony of moans and accusations. Hayden managed to convince the poor creature it had committed patricide... and the guilt destroyed it.

Provided, this was nearly on the same scale. That would be happening soon. It would need to be soon, too. If company was to be expected, then he should leave them a present. Two corpses would be better than one.

Dark Skies: 17 Posts CD
YNAotDAY: 8 Posts CD
YMAI: 8 Posts CD
Hayden Shuffle: 9 Posts CD
Dark Surge: 9 Posts CD
Dark Reflection: 10 Posts CD
Copy: 10 Posts CD
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:23 pm

As Amadeo ran, changing his direction only once, he simply shook his head and smiled. Seeing somewhat through the metal clones as per the blessing of his affinity to the moon. He supposedly only had two ways out of this situation..but he held something that could cut through nearly anything in one hand..and something that could easily cut through hedges in the other. So, simply coming to a stop in the middle of the row, Amadeo spun on his heel and proceeded to cut a massive hole in the hedge maze.

He started running across rows now, slashing through hedges with his keyblade, while firing bullets of light behind him for that one row. He had one ace up his sleeve at the moment however..there was a second realm that existed just underneath each realm. Each world was connected to the three realms: The Realm of Light, The Realm of Darkness, and The Realm of Sleep..due to his status as moonborn, Amadeo was capable of disappearing in and out of that realm at will. Hayden wasn't the only one capable of instant transportation. So, as he slashed through a second row, he would run halfway down it and...simply Vanished. As if he had never been there in the first place. However, that wasn't truly the case. He had used the realm of sleep as a means to travel. He was now behind Hayden. He slashed out at him with both his keyblade and Sharpened Guardian. This would be an interesting battle, even if he was now a little bit groggy. He had no way of Knowing how Hayden was travelling so quickly, so he was having a hard time fighting him. He was fast, but the Foreteller was ever so slightly faster. He was having a very hard time keeping up, but he had to keep up long enough for help to arrive.
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Keegan Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:55 pm

As Amadeo cut through the shrubbery Hayden appeared after him, moving like some spectre at the corner of his eye. This wasn't movement at all, but willful desire and freedom of direction. In the darkness Hayden was anywhere he wanted, and he wanted to follow Amadeo. He teleported himself- maybe that wasn't the right word. Flowed was better, his movements through the darkness as fluid as they were instant. He was the darkness, his eyes locked onto Hayden like a predator as the clones lingered behind him, moving forward through the holes Amadeo had cut. Hayden reached the second row down from where Amadeo ran, and watched him run until he simply vanished.

There was a moment of stillness that heralded the sensation of a person behind him- Hayden's form shifted and suddenly he was facing Amadeo, mask still hidden and eyes burning into him with eagerness, the two blades descended across Hayden's body as he retreated back into the darkness. Hayden's floating Keyblade swung at the World Leader from behind, swift enough that it seemed to rip through the air and send it screaming over the blade.

Hayden appeared from the side, his red cloak torn where the two blades crossed it and one carved its tip into the armor, while the other scraped across the metal and left only a scratch. Hayden seemed to glare for a moment, and did nothing as the clones climbed up the side of the shrubbery. The dark reflections leapt up instead, their power similar to Amadeo's but not able to perfectly mirror it. They were weaker. Slower. But not inept. One landed behind him while the other landed in front of where Hayden now stood.

Hayden's gauntlets grated against his metal palm. "I do not have time to play games, conspirator." He was referring primarily to the fact that reinforcements would soon be showing up. He thrust out a hand, fading backwards. "You will make your peace and die!" Two other Haydens appeared on the adjacent maze, clad in Keyblade armor as the one before Amadeo. One of them spoke, "We were raised in the darkness," It hissed, swiping it's hand away and dismissing the clones.

"Welcome to our home," the other said. It raised it's hand, and they would suddenly all four be back in the courtyard.

(Clone One: YMAI)

They all three moved in, instantly in range, Keyblades in hand save for the true Hayden who's Keyblade was sent sailing ahead towards Amadeo.

Hayden
Dark Skies: 16 Posts CD
YNAotDAY: 7 Posts CD
YMAI: 7 Posts CD
Hayden Shuffle: 8 Posts CD
Dark Surge: 8 Posts CD
Dark Reflection: 9 Posts CD
Copy: 9 Posts CD

HaydenII

Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:24 pm

Suddenly a waverider would zoom into the courtyard. Off of it would jump a lone figure upon reaching Amadeo and Hayden; the keyblade still in the air a few inches in front of him as an octagonal dome would appear around the blade and its wielder. A blast of light would follow, spewing out at the clones and Hayden as the flash suddenly came to an end; the battlefield returning to the pitch black state present before. The blade would transform back to its non-waverider form and following this shift would be summoned right back into Hikari's hands. A dim glow would be emitted from it; barely allowing an image of his surroundings to be viewed from within the endless darkness. Through it he could notice the concrete of the courtyard and the armored figure with a clocktower sigil on his waist -- the one he had defended against the incoming strikes. Though the lack of clearness in the area around him as well as the individuals was disappointing he could make out two things through these observations: firstly, they were likely in a manmade structure within Wonderland. Secondly, the figure before him was probably his fellow world leader -- the one he had arrived to aid against the scourge that had plagued the worlds for a while. However he would also soon come to notice one third matter -- the corpse of the leader of Wonderland; which only filled him with disappointment and a sense of guilt. He had failed to prevent the death of the world leader; although it seemed he still had a reason to be here considering the presence of Twilight Town's mayor -- who seemed to be getting his ass handed to him, to put it lightly.

"Could you have stalled him for at least a bit longer?"

His keyblade would began to transform once more. Instead of its waverider appearance though a bolt of lightning would instead strike from within the confines of the shadows that surrounded them; the blade emitting a white glow and suddenly beginning to shift shape. The previously blunt tip would distort suddenly and expand slightly; growing visibly sharp as well. Its hilt would lose even more of its keylike appearance as it now grew longer until its size was finally done with its sudden and immense growth -- his blade no longer appearing as its typical self and instead resembling a buster sword. Sparks of lightning would emerge to compliment its still present natural glow now as he raised it in front of himself; keeping it ready for any sudden strikes in a defensive stance. Though Hikari would attempt to keep his focus on his combatant he couldn't truly make out much at all due to the oppressive atmosphere of shadow that hazed his vision and, assuming his ally suffered from the same effects, Amadeo as well. Ideally he'd have some means of dealing with it for them both; though the King wasn't quite sure of how long it had stalked the fighters and thereby couldn't make any sort of accurate hypothesis about the situation.

"Got any means of dealing with this? I can't see for shit here." He would speak in a mostly stoic tone; a bit of irritation lingering over his words at the (hopefully temporary) unpredictability of the scenario at hand

Keyblade Waverider Transformation
Presence of Luminescence Used
Presence of Luminescence -- 3 Posts
Reflega Used
Reflega -- 5 Posts
Tier 3 Keyblade Weapon Transformation

Hikari
Hikari
Light's Grace

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Keegan Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:52 am

Hayden stopped before his clones and he attacked Amadeo, detecting the Newcomer already incoming. This was due to Hayden's already amazing spacial awareness amplified by his sensory abilities in the darkness, he felt the wave-rider approach before he saw it and stalled, but only for a moment. The two duplicates moved swiftly from where they were in position, when one of their Keyblade Facimiles shifted into a massive cannon. The other clone reached seemed to acknowledge the individual on the waverider, before he would very suddenly be directly in front of the cannon.

(YMAI Used by Clone 2)

It fired, an insane Maelstrom of blades and bullets, a wide and agonizingly powerful beam of darkness surging forward. The true Hayden observed his clones before he turned his head back to Amadeo. "There's one." The Second Clone appeared the opposite of Hikari and fired it's own keyblade in a similar fashion, unleashing the same hell from the rear. Hayden himself let his Keyblade snap back to his hand as it morphed, and a moment later he was behind where Amadeo stood with the hellish darkness raging from the canon, aiming the wretched thing so that it not only hit Amadeo but engulf him, and fire right at Hikari as well.

Hayden
Dark Skies: 15 Posts CD
YNAotDAY: 6 Posts CD
YMAI: 6 Posts CD
Hayden Shuffle: 7 Posts CD
Dark Surge: 7 Posts CD
Dark Reflection: 8 Posts CD
Copy: 8 Posts CD

HaydenII
YMAI: 9 Posts CD

HaydenIII
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:15 pm

Not nearly quite as flash oriented as the rest. Another presence was not too far behind Hikari in means of arrival. As the battle raged onward between the three. Hectic as it was in development. Upon the subtle wind that passed through the green and crimson stained landscape the trail of a faint noise. Similar to Hayden's own distortion of metal though if one listened close enough. This faint trace was much more mechanical in tone. The sound recognizable as the given effect to booting circuitry. Odd given the nature of the world they all stood within. However as noise grew louder something appeared to disrupt the very reality of the world. A distortion in the very fabric of the world itself would appear a short distance from the hostile crowd.

It would twist and turn in a spiral of intangible property. The world around it becoming very much disfigured until finally it seem to split. The result was a rip that opened a vast portal of digital design. Pixelated bits of information flowed freely from the newly erupted corridor followed soon after by the generating form of a person. Though their appearance was still in the process of being completed. Details could still be established about them. Such as their short stature for instance. Compared to the other men that stood before. This person was but a stump in comparison and yet their stance suggested a domination of assured confidence. From the portal the figure emerged and proceeded to take a few steps forward. Their appearance taking form over time until finally the pieces that had constructed them all but dispersed.

Revealed in their wake was a female. Hair as crimson as the blood that drenched every inch of world that was Wonderland and eyes that near matched the perfection of emeralds. Her attire nothing more than casual with a touch of profession. Why dress to impress when there were none worth impressing. The tail end of a white lab coat fluttered aimlessly behind with each step the woman took towards the group. Her expression rather stern with a touch of unenthused and a tad bit disgust. Each man would have been greeted with a furrowed brow and narrow gaze. If not for the intensity of darkness that proceeded to swallow the environment ever so strong. Enough to blind the arrival to an extent. If not for the sparse distance to which a particular glow revealed to her hampered range of vision. For within her hand was a blade of intricately designed metalwork. Blade intertwined and three times pronged as well as magnificently set ablaze. The flames burning just as intense against the suffocating darkness that threatened to extinguish them outright.

Further and further she continued to pace forwards. Cautious to mind her distance as the scene was revealed a little bit more with each step. The light from her keyblade doing it's part to guide her with what it could. She would attempt to remain not phased by the display before her. However, admittedly in her own mind, the sights and smells all around was widely off putting. Such mindless destruction all around, that much was for certain. The distinct tinge of death and decay was nigh deniable in this place not matter how much she wanted it to be a deceit on her sensory. It all downright sickened her on the inside. Regardless of how her presence here affected the others. She stood strong and tall as she approached. Calling out too all within an ear range. "Well now. Quite a disturbance here. Can't say I appreciate the restyling of the decor."

The moment she spoke Axis lowered her blade towards the nearest hedge available to her reach. The flames blazing against the shrubbery for a second or two before smoke began to lift. A sign that the topiary was igniting and would continue to do so at an alarming rate as she withdrew her blade. Knowing enough to take a few steps to the side as she did so. With enough time that hedge would be completely ablaze and since all were interconnected. Eventually the maze would become a fiery trap and things would begin to warm up rather quickly. As the hedge progressive began to burn away, the light of which  revealed so much more, Axis raised her blade at the ready. Her gaze bouncing between Amadeo and Hikari before settling on Hayden.

"Forgive me. Was never one much for darkness." She let out once more before taking a deep breathe in. The moment it was all let go in one exhale she set into action. Hayden matched the immediate description from the reports she had received across the universe. Reports from worlds that had recently lost world leaders to a murderous figure claiming to cleanse them of their toxins.Whatever that meant. Judging from the attitude of the atmosphere alone. There was no time to make small talk. So confirmation on the identity would have to come later. For now however Axis wasted no time in charging in at Hayden, her keyblade ready to strike when able. In doing so she attempted to throw him off focus so that his attack would be interrupted or at least miss to some extent. Regardless of how weak she actually was in comparison to the other three. It did not matter in her eyes. As long as time could be bought in the defending favor. Then she would put forth the effort. As her main goal was not necessarily to come out victorious in the blood bath but rather get the other two out of the storm before it would mean their demise.

If she could convince them to retreat then her purpose here would meet succession. Hayden was a problem yes but a problem that required an appropriate approach and right now this was not that. Far from if anything. They needed to produce a more tactful idea of how to bring the lunatic to justice. Otherwise the worlds and their leaders would be picked off one by one. Til none were left alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:20 pm

The moment that Hayden vanished, so did Amadeo. He just BARELY managed to dodge the cannon fire. However, the cannon wouldn't have anywhere to go. Because the very moment he reappeared, he was facing downwards, and his own cannon was already formed. He fired as well. Thankfully, due to the immediate timing of his reappearance, it met the dark cannon fire head on, the Beam of extremely concentrated light meeting the beam of concentrated darkness head on! However..when they collided..something terrible happened. The light and darkness colliding created an explosion which sent Amadeo flying upwards into the sky! The hit from the force FUCKING hurt, but he'd be okay. As the explosion faded, Amadeo activated the light aura on his keyblade before opening a portal around himself, closing it before he could start falling. He appeared again beside the newcomer, trusting his ally to find a way out of his own situation. This was simply because his armor was still smoldering from the blast. It had saved him from a lot of the damage, but he still felt like SHIT. It was now or never this time. He didn't have the coin on him right now, so that ruled out final form, and whatever happened when he flipped tails..but he needed power. So, taking a deep breath, he took the energy that he was still buzzing with, and focused it into himself. As this happened, orange arcs of electricity started going up and down his armor, and the cannon that was held in his hand transformed back into a keyblade..but perhaps the most terrifying thing of all was that he gained a SECOND key. So...took you guys a while to show up..not even going to ASK what took you. At this point, glad your here. He said as he started floating. He wanted to end things here. It didn't matter what happened to him. He was worried about what would happen if they ran. He could easily come to any of their worlds, and start killing innocent people. That was the primary worry of Amadeo. It was why he had taken on one of his most powerful drive forms. It was now or never.

(Twilight Sync Used. 9-6= 3 DP left)
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:38 am

With little time to react Hikari would find himself directly in front of one of the Hayden Duplicate's Keyblade Cannons. He would attempt to cast reflect in order to ward off the oncoming blast of energy, only for a second blast to collide with him as well. The pressure from the two would crush any chance his partially-formed Reflega had to stop the damage of the second blast, weakening the first somewhat but not the other. Caught between the two his Keyblade Glider slide out from under him, crashing into the ground and bouncing into the foliage in at the courtyard's side.

The two blasts subsided as Hikari's unconscious form fell limply from between the two crushing forces of energy. While normal he would have been able to withstand such an impact, some unforeseen illness was developing in his body that had been making him weak beneath his notice. The young world leader had already faded to black by the time he hit the dirt, no longer a threat to Hayden or a help to others at the moment.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Keegan Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:44 am

It was like the force of an explosion hit Hayden dead square in the torso, but the force spread out through his entire body. His armor took most of the force but Hayden was still knocked against the earth in the ensuing clash, propelling him into a crater shaped roughly like his body but more like a hole in the ground. The true Hayden now lie here stunned for the moment, reeling from the sudden wave of pressure and damage.

The other two duplicates changed their weapons back into their Keyblade states, before seeing the world around them set ablaze. One of them took note of the person they had downed- another world leader they'd yet to tend to, come to strike at them when he felt they were most vulnerable. They other noted a girl who had set the area ablaze with her Keyblade, cutting through the darkness he had so carefully manufactured. One of the made a direct line for Hikari, intending to finish the job. It approached with an executioner's stride.

The other traded glances between the woman with Keyblade of fire and the man in the air, wielding two of them, before casting his Keyblade into the ground. He shouted at the top of his lungs, and earth shattering bellow that ripped open some kind of portal behind him. "Ukz!" From within the portal something baroo'd loudly. Two long, gangly arms pressed the portal wide as the large creature stepped out over the Hayden duplicate and roared. It held six blades upon it's back, long clawed hands and a sharp head like an arrow. The creature was completely black with strange, neon outlines glowing from it's form's edges.

Without a pause from entering the arena it lept into the air after it's quarry, targeting Amadeo as it screamed forward, bearing down on him with all six blades.
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:39 pm

The sound of battle was the first thing that Shirou was aware of. The second was that he was lying down on the ground. He opened his eyes to see familiar scenery. A forest of sorts was where he appeared to be. He sat up, stretching and cracking bones. It seemed as though he had landed in Wonderland by some chance. Was this the same Wonderland he knew of, or was it a different once? Most likely the latter, because he wasn't trying to go back home. It wasn't even home for him anymore.

Why Wonderland, though? Why not Twilight Town or the World That Never Was? If he were in this universe again, or one that resembled it strongly, he should have gone somewhere where he had some sort of anchor in. Some form of familiarity. He was never particularly fond of Wonderland. He did once destroy it, though he figured that wasn't why he was here. With a sigh, he decided to finally stand up.

It was then that he remembered that he was naked. That's where that draft was coming from, he reasoned. He looked around and saw a rather large leaf. He plucked it and made a makeshift skirt from it. He would have to buy clothes later on. He would also have to get munny to do so, as well. He could steal clothes or find somebody who would give him some. Or he could just whack heartless until they gave him something valuable.

The sounds of battle snapped him out of his minor clothes crisis. There was a fight going on somewhere nearby. Should he avoid it or observe it? He considered the former, but figured that he might find the reason why he ended up here with the fight. He didn't believe in coincidences, so he knew he'd find something out. Or maybe he'd get a pair of pants out of it, at the very least.

Shirou looked down at his empty hands, opening and closing them. He didn't have knowledge of how this reality worked. Everything felt differently, which confirmed that he was in a place completely knew. It would take a little bit to get used to things. To be useful again. But he did feel power and magic flowing through him. He was still powerful. He wasn't at base zero. He wasn't completely useless. If only he had a weapon...

Suddenly, he remembered. He had brought Hybrid, his signature blade, with him. He looked around quickly but couldn't see it. It was the only thing he brought. Perhaps he lost it while traveling? Or maybe...

Shirou held out his hand and thought of Hybrid. The image of it. He felt something swell inside of his heart and Darkness then seemed to escape him. It quickly twisted and expanded around his hand. It formed into a familiar weapon of his. He felt the weight of it and examined it. It looked like Hybrid, but it wasn't at the same time. It was something new, as if Hybrid had become a part of him, part of his heart. He decided it needed a new name. Ezio.

He slashed Ezio a few times to get used to the weight and feel. It was the same. It felt familiar. He nodded to himself. Time to see what the action was.

He exited the forest and into the courtyard. There, he saw the scenes of the battle that he had been hearing. A man had fallen. Another man was floating. There was three of one man. Then, Shirou's eyes fell upon the last person in the courtyard was somebody who looked familiar. With hair as red as blood and eyes as green as emerald, she was somebody that Shirou recognized. However, he wasn't sure if it was the same person and was almost certain it wasn't. Who knew, though. Maybe it wasn't even her at all and somebody completely different.

He took a quick survey of the situation. It seemed the one guy who had clones (whom Shirou could relate to) was attacking the other three. One had already fallen. He had originally intended to just watch and observe, but things had changed. There was a person here who could have answer for him and he didn't want to miss this opportunity.

The redhead seemed fine, however the floating guy was being attacked by a large creature. Shirou wasn't sure if he could handle it or not, but it was better safe than sorry to assume he couldn't. Quick strategy.

Shirou quickly rushed towards the floating man and went to push him away, raising Eizo above him to block the six blades that were going to converge on him.

"Sorry," he said over his shoulder.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Directory : Shirou Velox
Timeline : The Ultimate Saga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Chaos unleashed further as a wave of energy swept across the land. The will of it's sheer brute power being forcibly imposed on all who were within the blast range. Though it felt less like passing through and more like cascading through the body dependent on how close one was. In Axis' case there was a slight delay and yet it still managed to knock her completely from her feet within seconds of contact as it took her body for a bit of ride. The pure intensity of the pressure as it ripped through her body without hesitation was incomprehensible. Her limbs couldn't help but recoil under the sensations her body was feeling. Such pain for just being caught in the crossfire. She clearly didn't think that one through enough.

As the dust settled from the widespread disturbance Axis lay flattened against the cold ground. Eyes fixated to the darken sky above as her body tried to settle the pain that was circulating through her nerves. Suppose that's what happened when you played with the big boys. Risks were taken and life was gambled. So this was just a more than fair consequence for charging head long without proper regard for approach. Though as usual in her own thoughts, her health was a tradeable asset to put forth to the cause of getting both men out safe and alive. Oh what some people would say if they only knew she was at it again. Irrelevant however given the situation.

While the pain progressively died down Axis eventually turned over on her side. Fully aware that there was no time to waste. Hands placed themselves firm against the ground as her eyes fell upon an unconscious Hikari. Such a sight immediately setting off alarm bells in the woman's head. A usual side effect to her naturally worrisome personality. Power driven by the panic which was settling in by the second. She forced herself to one knee and very soon onto her feet. The adrenaline pushing her forwards as she darted in the young boy's direction. She needed to get him out of here and fast. Him and his fellow leader.

As fast as her little legs would take her Axis raced to Hikari's side. The blade which had been knocked away in the blast being summoned back to her hand as she approached with haste. From the corner of her eye she was able to notice the grim features of another Hayden clone also drawing close. No doubt, their intent to finish the job with a swift kill. As if she'd let that happen. No more unnecessary blood was going to be shed as long as she was still kicking and breathing. Practically lunging near the end to make the last bit of distance count. Axis raised her blade in one swift horizontal motion as she landed at Hikari's side. Crouched slightly as she did her best to prepare a defence. Should the executioner come a knockin' she was more than set to knock right back.

With a steady arm slumped under his shoulders Axis attempted to haul Hikari up onto her shoulder. Though he was a rather average looking kid. Trying to position him enough so that he wouldn't fall right off was proving difficult enough. Even more so was the task of actually being able to lift him but that would not stop her. No, she'd be damned to come this far only to fail now. Closer and closer the clone stepped. Her emerald eyes narrowed on it, her blade still at the ready, as she forced the boy into her hold. Her teeth gritted tightly together as the exertion to lift furthered the fuel of her slowly growing aggravation. Yet now was not the time to lose it and she knew that.

One last heave and she was able to rise. A slight hunch in her stance as she slowly backed away. For every step the clone took forward she matched in reverse. Now where to run. Clearly from just the display so far this clone was more than capable of catching up with her. So running was actually probably out of the question. That and god forbid she tired herself lugging the kid around. Unable to protect him without energy to spare. Shit. The flames on her blade sparked with a sudden surge of intensity. Openly reflecting her emotions as they grew bigger. Screw it. It was time to get out of there even if the odds were against them.

Without warning her keyblade vanished in a violent flash of blaze. In turn her hand being shoved into the open air before her. Within seconds tiny sparks laced her fingers acting as ignition to a small group of new flame. Which as she continued to back away formed themselves into a sphere which appeared to grow and grow. As if to charge from within the palm. In that time her eyes would stay locked on the clone but her voice would burst out in a horrendously loud and demanding tone. A good majority of it directed at the Mayor Amadeo. “Mr Mayor! If you intend to live past tonight I suggest you leave now! We haven't time to waste on the demon's games! If he truly wants a fight then he can come and get it, but for now we must go! Your friend is down and you are of no use to your people dead! Flee, plan, and live to fight another day or be known as a stubborn fool!

No disrespect to the Mayor was intended. However, if he chose to stay and fight. Then he was no better than a fool. Yes, his intention were pure but would get him and his people killed if he didn't smarten up and run. There was no shame in running as long as you were doing so for the right reasons. Something she had taken a long time to learn and accept herself. Hopefully, he would take her words to heart. Without bothering to look back to see if her warning had succeeded. Axis turned and dashed from her spot. The flames which had been charging from within her hand launched towards the ground as she did so. The result was a moderate explosion of fire and darkness that would hopefully distract the clone just long enough to get out of there. No doubt it would be the wiser and soon be on their tail. Even so, she was going to give it her best shot. It was time to heed her own advice and live to fight another day.

Away she would run from the chaos of battle. Completely unaware of the arrival of another hero. The rumble of the earth from below and the soul crushing screech which filled the entire place with a feeling of unadulterated dread only forced the adrenaline in her system to work that much harder. Her legs pushing all the more further until pain struck the muscles from every inch. Even with that pain she refused to stop. Refused to give in. They were getting out of here. No matter the cost. Especially now that hunter had unleashed his hellspawn of a hound.

Back to top Go down

I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) Empty Firewall

Post by Hayden Keegan Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:17 am

Hayden ground his fingers into the earth beside him, calling his Keyblade back to his hand as he pressed himself up from the crater that he had made. He lurched out of the dirt and stood up, his voice distored by his mask as it had been each time he spoke, mechanical and grating. "You are all fools!" His hand clenched into a fist before his fingers jerked back and cracked. The world leader escaped justice at the hands of Ukz, saved by a nude man with a sword. That was fine. Hayden would deal with the world leader- Hayden and one of his duplicates.

They converged on the world leader, rushing with blinding speed as their Keyblades each became a pair of large hand cannons. The flood of ensuing blades fired at great speed, dozens expelled in seconds at perpendicular angles, exploding as they collided. The wind broke behind them, the flames licking at the vacuum left behind by their movement. Smaller fires would have been extinguished, but the already roaring wild fire was fueled by it, whipping tendrils of heat out and spreading the fire to the grass as well as the shrubbery.

The naked man was thrown back hard by Ukz's might, sending him towards a patch of bush that hadn't yet been consumed by the raging fire. The Heartless Beast roared with a great fury as it's eyes locked onto Amadeo, and within it's hands formed two dark, twisting balls of energy with sprinkles of white throughout. It threw these things towards Amadeo, balls of sheer gravity that moved fast and homed in on Amadeo- even evading wouldn't guarantee they were gone. They would hound him until they collided with something or otherwise found their target.

The Hayden duplicate ominously moved forward, a strange hypnotic rhythm to it's footsteps as it approached the limp form of Hikari, the leader of Disney Town. It's eyes glared menacingly down, when it noticed a figure leap to the side of the fallen leader. It stopped only briefly, giving a thoughtful look towards the young woman before it resumed it's advance, showing little concern for the weapon she brandished until it realized what it was she held. "Foolish girl," the warped voice came forward. "You fumble in my darkness and grasp at your flames, praying they will stave off the chill of death. But death doesn't care for you newcomer, or your status as chosen."

The clone brandished it's own Keyblade in response, holding it in full view but not in a striking stance- the weapon was on display rather than readied for combat. It would have extended it's other hand, it would have spoke more but she screamed at the being behind her. This was potentially bad. The corruption these two leaders held was spreading to the new blood. The infection had to cut out. It had to be purged. It must be made clean before she was beyond reach. Yet, she called him the demon. To her, Hayden was the monster. If only she could be made to see the truth. Even though she was shouting, she was also charging a wad of fire in her hand.

She released the ball at the duplicate's feet and bolted, but he could see it. He could see in the way she moved: she was weak. She was jarred and tense. She was an animal. He was a hunter, and he did the most logical thing a predator would do: he gave chase.

He followed her at her at her pace, staying behind her far enough to call out to her tauntingly. "Do you know what the difference between a hallucination and a delusion is?" He seemed to chuckle as he chased her, allowing himself to inch forward upon her. "A hallucination is sensory. You hear voices! You see the dead! You feel things! You smell them, and nothing is there to trigger such a thing! Your body lies to your mind." He started to let himself get faster. "A delusion is when your mind lies to your heart! When you believe something strongly despite it being untrue! And I will tell you girl, if you think you're in the right, you're just as lost as the rest of them!"
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:14 pm

As soon as he saw the duplicates surround him, Amadeo took to the skies, just barely avoiding the blast of darkness, but catching several shards of metal to one of his boots, sending a nasty gash down the length of it. It was gashed up, and scratched heavily..but it would be fine. However, as soon as he saw the balls of gravity magic home in on him, He frowned underneath his helmet. He didn't want to do this, because those things even FELT powerful from a distance..but his keyblades could handle it. So, taking aim at each ball of energy, Amadeo launched his keys, physically gripping onto the floating one before cocking his arms back and throwing them each at a differing gravity ball, using the telekinetic control over one to launch it more quickly towards the closer ball of gravity. However, as soon as they left his hands, Amadeo searched the ground for the man that had pushed him out of the way of that massive beast. He only had time to look quickly however, as he was soon yelled at by the newcomer, that if he didn't retreat now, he would forever be considered a fool. While that struck a chord with him, he saw something that the newcomer likely overlooked..there was more than enough of the enemy to keep them all subdued. So, he had to do something..very reckless. Then call me a fool! Run, take the wounded man, and the other new arrival, and get out of here! I'll be close behind! He yelled as he called his keyblades back to him, regardless of if they had connected with the target or not. As they went to his hands, they began to spin. Light pouring from the tips of each dire crescent. He was simply floating there, an easy target for all of them...he was hoping that would be how he seemed.
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next