MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Away for a while. [Staff Away Note] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Away for a while. [Staff Away Note] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Away for a while. [Staff Away Note] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Away for a while. [Staff Away Note] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Away for a while. [Staff Away Note] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Away for a while. [Staff Away Note] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Away for a while. [Staff Away Note] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Away for a while. [Staff Away Note] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Away for a while. [Staff Away Note] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Away for a while. [Staff Away Note]

2 posters

Go down

Away for a while. [Staff Away Note] Empty Away for a while. [Staff Away Note]

Post by Krysta Sat May 02, 2015 3:02 pm

I'll be away for today and tomorrow on an errand that just came up. The following characters will be indisposed of until May 3rd:

Keyblade Warrior Terra
Krysta
Unknown
Raid Controller

Thank you for the understanding. I'll be back soon.
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Away for a while. [Staff Away Note] Empty Re: Away for a while. [Staff Away Note]

Post by Krysta Sun May 03, 2015 3:32 pm

Additionally, the above accounts will be inactive for the period of Tuesday, May 5th, and Wednesday, May 6th, as I will be flying to Washington DC.

(I gotta lotta shit goin' down. I will, however, be posting prior to these dates. This is just some precognitive stuff before I actually go out.)

EDITS:

Fuck it, might as well count me out for May 4th, too. More shit. Keeps piling up. FML.
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Away for a while. [Staff Away Note] Empty Re: Away for a while. [Staff Away Note]

Post by Krysta Wed May 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Update.

Probably going to be gone for a week. Moving in here is taking longer than I thought. Sorry if I'm in a thread with you and I'm unable to participate.

Sending the Raid Controller info to another member of staff for a temporary takeover. The above accounts will still be unable to be active for the remainder of the week...

I will post with Unknown to keep the Raid going. Everything else is on hold.

--Pinky
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Sun May 17, 2015 8:16 pm

This coming Memorial Day Weekend, I will be away again. I'll be away until around the 26th of this month, so those of you who have been RPing with any of the above characters, please excuse my absence.

Raids will still be taking place during this time, and character approvals will still be taken care of by other members of staff. I apologize for this delay, but it is of extreme importance that I attend to the matter that has come up.

--Pinky
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Mon May 25, 2015 10:18 am

My laptop has elected to shit all over itself, refuses to start, or even revert to factory settings. I will be able to run raids and approvals, however, I will be unable to flesh out any RPs until further notice. I apologise to those of you still waiting on a reply.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:37 am

Replies from my end will be very few; my computer is in the shop presently. I will still be able to approve things as well as grade/run raids, but my rping itself will be gimped slightly.

My apologies to those I am threading with for the delays...I have a lot to juggle atm; 2 characters that are active, plus raids, plus lore, plus approvals, plus life...it's beginning to wear on me a bit.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down