MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) Empty A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es)

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Sun May 17, 2015 5:26 pm

Katsurou stood in an alleyway of Traverse Town, looking straight at one of the walls. A couple of Shadows darted around here or there, sure, but they didn't really seem to pay him too much mind. The Player's Edge, Katsurou's scythe, was laying across his shoulders in a rest position. Sure, it wasn't too long, for a scythe, but Katsurou knew it would be helpful in this place, in case he were attacked. And, he knew that in this place, were he to be attacked, he'd need to fight his way out. After all, there was only one way in, and only one way out.

Katsurou pulled the Player's Edge to his side, thinking now would be a good time to train. He had gotten this scythe as novelty, mainly. He didn't expect for this to happen, for Shibuya to be attacked by the Heartless, which he barely knew about anyways. A passing voice had once told him, "Beware the Heartless." But... What really were Heartless? Katsurou needed answers, but where could he find them in this strange world?

Katsurou made a short, quick swing to the side with the Player's Edge, both hands still on the scythe itself. Then, he followed up with an upwards slash, letting go with his left hand so as to follow through and make the slash more powerful, the blade ending up behind him. That took too long to recover from, Katsurou thought. He needed to fight faster. So, he ran through the quick combo again, this time attempting to spin around and make another slash from left to right to follow up, the blade ending beside him. But it was still too slow for his liking.

What exactly could he do to improve it? Katsurou placed the Player's Edge across his shoulders again, and thought.

Katsurou Atsuregi

Directory : Katsurou's Stuff

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es) Empty Re: A Fateful Event (Private, Zex'es)

Post by Zex'es Sun May 17, 2015 6:03 pm

What happend previous.:

The Sphere seemed to be a passage to another place and Zex'es went without worrying about what could happen .
This was his chance to escape the forsaken place he was before.
Toward the end of the passage , he felt sleepy and could only walk slowly.
He reached the end and saw a face that was not known to him yet .

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Sun May 17, 2015 6:11 pm

As Katsurou thought, as Katsurou waited, something strange happened. It wasn't the sound of those that were called Heartless. No... A person had found his way to Katsurou. The footsteps made that evident. Somebody (Katsurou ironically thought this. He knew nothing of Nobodies, and he knew nothing of their non-existance) was coming.

Katsurou quickly turned around, the blade popping off of his shoulder to make a quick entrance into both hands. If somebody were here, they must be here to pick a fight, more than likely. Why else would someone in a strange world approach a strange man? To make simple conversation? No, they were either here to attack him, or ask him for something. When his eyes met the 'person' in front of him, he was surprised at what he saw.

A strange, lethargic man with a cloak that was almost not there. He had seen nothing, nobody like this at all in his short travel in Traverse Town. Who exactly was this, and what did he want? Katsurou lifted the Player's Edge to rest on his right shoulder, looking straight at Zex'es.

"Who the hell are you? Another outsider?"

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Sun May 17, 2015 6:31 pm

He was tired but he approached the man on the other side. He saw the weapon held by the man and suddenly he was able to remember that he once carried a similar one with him around. Abrupt a scythe appeared in his hand.
It seemed almost as if the person in some way would be conneced to his past.
He positioned himself the same way and looked at the man closely and said:,, So you were not the one who called me ''?

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Sun May 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Katsurou saw the feat performed by the man, and his eyes widened. Could it be...? Was this really the type of person he idolized so much, before?

Was this man a Reaper?

He inspected the scythe that the man held, much larger and more powerful than his own. Then again, his own wasn't that special. It was much shorter in its range, and much less... special. He couldn't summon it at will, nor could he do anything of the sort. Katsurou didn't know if his was special at all, but it was still something. He assumed that his Player's Edge were able to strike much faster than the man's own much larger one. But, he wasn't here to fight. Perhaps a test of skill would be in order... But a fight wasn't on his mind just yet.

"...Tell me. Are you a Reaper?"

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Sun May 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Zex'es was confused at first but tought about the situation a lidle bit.
He did not know what a Reaper is but now he could think that he hatt the same capabilities as a Reaper. There ought to be a reason why he was standing with no memories at all infront of this man.

So he wanted to be sure and asked the man:,,I don't remember. Do i look like a Reaper? Is this what i m?''

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Sun May 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Katsurou looked around as the man spoke. Is he... serious? Did he not know if he were a Reaper or not? He'd never heard of whether or not Reapers could have amnesia... From what he heard, even though they could show themselves to one of the living, they were dead, but he also had heard that those who died had the choice of whether or not to become a Reaper. He shook his head quickly, before looking up to Zex'es, and speaking.

"I don't know. Let's find out."

Katsurou drew his scythe from his shoulder, standing in his battle stance, when something happened. Suddenly, a small amount of darkness showed itself, manifesting through one of his hands. This uncontrollable power caused something very strange to happen, at least, something strange in Katsurou's eyes.

Suddenly, three dark, flat figures would begin making their ways towards Katsurou, under Zex'es feet, from the area just outside of the alleyway. Katsurou took a step back. These creatures... Were they after him again? He lifted his scythe up, ready to strike before...

The three Shadows rose from the ground, facing towards Zex'es. Katsurou lowered his Player's Edge to his side, resting it on the ground, as he pointed his left hand forwards, the small amount of darkness still there. And then, one of the Shadows struck out towards Zex'es.

Katsurou was surprised.

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Sun May 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Zex'es immediately responded to the close risk and used a skill which he did not even know that he was able to.[Resonanz Sphere] Intuitively, plunged Zex'es into the fight and used his newly acquired weapon to smite all creatures infront of him. The Resonanz Sphere dissolved afterwords.
He turned to the unknown man and asked:,, Why did they attack me? Did i do something wrong?''

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Sun May 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Katsurou covered his ears as the metallic sphere rang out. The Shadows stopped, too, affected by it, as Katsurou's control decreased. While he expected the Shadows to be obliterated quite easily, he didn't expect something like that. And then, the follow-up slash would definitely do the three Shadows in, as they disappeared. Katsurou looked down at the scene, before he let the Player's Edge rest against the wall to his side. And then, he clapped.

"...Very good... But, I don't think you're a Reaper. I always hear them using a type of creature called Noise."

He listened to the man's question, and responded, by shaking his head.

"That... I think, was my test. I think I controlled them, somehow."

Katsurou looked to his left hand as the Darkness faded away, not grasping out to anything anymore. Those which anchored the Darkness to his hands were now obliterated, temporarily nonexistant. He didn't know that their fates weren't permanent, but they would return.

"...Yes, it's gotta be this... Darkness..."

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Mon May 18, 2015 7:25 am

Zex'es was amazed at how easy it was to defeat this opponents.
His own strength was unknown to him.
He seemed grateful to have opportunity totest his strength.
Moreover, he could feel that the stranger did not want to do bad to him.
To loosen the situation somewhat Zex'es asked the stranger about his name.

''I believe that I have passed the test. Nun will ich etwas wissen. What's your Name?''

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Mon May 18, 2015 10:40 am

Katsurou took up the Player's Edge, once again resting it over his shoulders. He inspected the man, nodding before he spoke once again.

"...Not quite. The test was whether or not you were a Reaper, and while you haven't quite shown that... You have shown your power."

Katsurou glared around the area, apparently looking for something else, but he couldn't quite find it. He looked straight up, and it still wasn't there. And then, he looked straight forward.

"...Those were some of the weaker Heartless, but trust me when I say that there are more, and there are better. On my way here, I've seen many others, those that have seemed quite a bit more powerful. And then, there are bound to be those worlds that have even more."

He didn't seem to mind the phrase spoken in German, but this was not because he understood. He just didn't care. Katsurou stood there for a couple of seconds more, before he spoke again.

"...My name's Atsuregi Katsurou. Call me Katsu, if you wish."

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Mon May 18, 2015 11:28 am

So these creatures are called Heartless he thought to himself.
And there should be stronger versions of it?
He needed to be stronger and he knew Katsu could possibly help him.
He held out his hand and pointed to the weapon of Katsu.
Then he asked in a quiet tone.

''May I have your scythe for a moment Katsu?''

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Mon May 18, 2015 11:34 am

Katsurou popped the scythe off of his shoulders, inspecting it. It wasn't anything special, at all. He could probably get a new one from a store, or a black market. But, one thing stood. Why did the man want the scythe? Katsurou pointed the scythe towards Zex'es, as if it were a sword, and as if he were about to strike. The scythe was nothing special, but Katsurou wasn't going to give it up without a reason.

"...Why do you want my scythe?"

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Mon May 18, 2015 11:40 am

Zex'es could feel that Katsu was a little distrustful.
He dropped his weapon and it disappeared.
Now he looked at Katsu directly and asked one last time quietly and calmly.

''I'd like to try something as a thank you for the strength test.''

He now raises both of his hands to Katsu, waiting for his reaction.

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Mon May 18, 2015 11:49 am

He wanted... to try something?

This day was becoming more and more confusing. First, Katsurou was attacked by Heartless, and forced to flee his world by way of a strange portal. Then, he found that he had that exact ability to control the very Heartless that attacked him out of nowhere, even if he couldn't quite control that ability yet. Now, someone with a larger and heavier scythe that could summon it and disniss it at will was asking for his much smaller, less special scythe.

Would this day make any sense, at all? Maybe the man had the answers, or maybe he also had poor intentions. Katsurou was indecisive, and he stood to think for a moment. However, then, he lightly tossed the scythe towards Zex'es.

"Catch."

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Mon May 18, 2015 12:02 pm

He caught the weapon without trouble and focused on the weapon entirely.
The scythe changed slowly.
It was larger and more stable, but felt lighter despite resizing.
Without knowing it, he began to whisper.

''The weapon was called Reforged Moon. The weapon should be yours. It shall be our protection.''

Then he said with a cheerful voice.

''Take it now, it should feel a lot better.''

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Mon May 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Katsurou took his new scythe. The new Reforged Moon. This was the man's scythe? It was even lighter than his own... But, how? He inspected the scythe closely, before asking something.

"...Why?"

Katsurou stood around for the moment, before deciding he should elaborate.

"...I controlled the Heartless. Why should you help me like this?"

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Mon May 18, 2015 12:14 pm

''You showed me that I can defend myself. You were the first who has spoken to me. And last I see something in you that you can not tame alone.''

He created shortly after a second scythe.
It was the same as before. Now he asked discreetly.

''What now?''

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Mon May 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Katsurou rested the much larger scythe over his shoulders, the same way he had done the Player's Edge. It just... seemed to fit, much better. He looked down to the ground, tapping his foot for a short moment. Honestly, he was greatful for what he had done. This man had just given him a step forward, a path to more power. However, he had to ask him something.

"...You never did answer my question."

"Katsurou rested one of his hands on the wall, as he spoke again.

"...You're an outsider as well, aren't you? You're from a much different world, and you haven't been here long at all, correct?"

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Mon May 18, 2015 12:29 pm

Zex'es thought for a moment. He could remember only insignificant fragments of his past.
However, he told Katsu his story so far.

As he woke up in a dark world with skyscrapers. Around him were dark creatures. He called desperately for help. A Sphere appeared before him and called to him. And he ended up here.

''This is my Story as far as i remember''

He seemed to be sad about not knowing much more to tell.

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Mon May 18, 2015 1:21 pm

Katsurou stood there for a moment, thinking something strange of that story. However, he decided that he may as well tell his story, first.

"...I came from a city called Shibuya, in Tokyo, Japan. I don't expect you to know what that is, being from such a different place. But, it was a very bright city, very fashionable. One day, these Heartless attacked. One of them injured me, and I ran... I found a dark portal, and ran through it, ending up here."

Katsurou lowered the scythe to his side, as he spoke this next part.

"That sphere you spoke of... Was it made of the same darkness I used earlier?"

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Mon May 18, 2015 1:40 pm

''Externally, the Sphere was dark. But the inside was a mixture of light and darkness. I saw no Heartless there.''

Could it be that the Sphere has chosen Katsu and not him?
Maybe it was just a coincidence that Zex'es was at the scene.

''Did you hear the voices of the Sphere too?''

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Mon May 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Katsurou sighed. While something had happened, he was completely unsure of what happened. Obviously, two different portals had opened themselves to Katsurou and the man. That means they probably weren't opened by the same force. But, why? What happened? Did some group want them to meet? Why, and how? Because they both wielded scythes?

Katsurou scratched his head. Honestly, so much thinking hurt his head, so he just decided to drop it and accept it as coincidence for now, at least. He sighed, before speaking again.

"No. My portal was one of pure darkness. I'm not entirely sure what it was. But... In any case, we're both outsiders, and there's no telling when a Heartless will go after us. We should stick together, at least for now. What's your name?"

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zex'es Mon May 18, 2015 2:12 pm

Zex'es never had the time to remember his name. Although he knew how it sounded but he could not quite figure it out. He nodded at Katsu to ask him for one minute. Then he realized it at last.

My name is Zex'es.

He was happy to remember at least his name.
Zex'es stomach growled loudly and he did not know hw long he didn't eat.
He asked that.

''Is there a place where we can eat?''

Zex'es

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Mon May 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Katsurou suddenly realized something.

All of this crazy stuff, being attacked by Heartless, jumping to another world, having his scythe transformed through synthesis...

And he hadn't had time to eat.

"...You know, I think there's a restaraunt in the First District. It was a place with a bunch of tables and candles. But..."

Then, the question he was just about to ask was answered. Katsurou kneeled down, near where the Heartless were destroyed and picked a couple of strange items up. They were small, golden, eight-sided prisms. He inspected them shortly, before speaking.

"...Think this is this world's currency?"

Katsurou Atsuregi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next