MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A bit of drama EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A bit of drama EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A bit of drama EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A bit of drama EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A bit of drama EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A bit of drama EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A bit of drama EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A bit of drama EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A bit of drama EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A bit of drama

4 posters

Go down

A bit of drama Empty A bit of drama

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Tue May 19, 2015 1:42 pm

I'd like to begin by saying that I am very, very sorry. Not to force anyone through this, but I was hoping that I could at least go a little while without drama. Most sites I have been on for extended periods of time, I have ended up complaining and ranting about something dramatic in my life. I really didn't want it to come to this, but what's happened is affecting me so much that it may even affect my roleplaying, so I might as well.

Just a few hours ago, someone I care very much about, my girlfriend, was diagnosed with something called Psuedotumor Cerebri. This is a condition of the upper spine and the brain, where spinal fluids don't drain completely from the brain, causing pressure which can lead to very severe symptoms. In this case, very painful and debilitating headaches, internal bleeding, progressive vision deterioration, etc. are included. It could very well progress to the point of death, and there are also many ways that surgery could go wrong. I just learned about this about an hour ago, and I've been worried ever since.

I'll try not to let this affect roleplay, but quite honestly, it probably will. I'll probably become very unenthusastic about many things until this is resolved. And, so, I apologize in advance for how this may affect things. I'll try not to disappear completely, as well. But, in any case, thank you for your time in reading this, and I hope you all understand if anything seems different about if I slow down or if I act out of character.

Katsurou Atsuregi

Directory : Katsurou's Stuff

Back to top Go down

A bit of drama Empty Re: A bit of drama

Post by Veara Tue May 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Real life> RP

I'm sorry that she has to go through this and pray that they'll be a quick recovery

Take your time and don't worry about anything on site it's completely okay
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Tue May 19, 2015 2:12 pm

Agreed. Take some time to settle into your feelings. Life, unfortunately, is composed of drama.

We'll be here to talk to, should you need to express anything. I can't speak for everybody else here, but I consider this place and the users in it a close part of my personal circle. We'll be here for you.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Tue May 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Awww, I'm really sorry to hear about that. However, with what everyone just said, I'll definitely be here if you'd need to let anything out!~ I will be wishing the best for both you and your girlfriend~!
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum