MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Skull Rock [Open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Skull Rock [Open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Skull Rock [Open] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Skull Rock [Open] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Skull Rock [Open] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Skull Rock [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Skull Rock [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Skull Rock [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Skull Rock [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Skull Rock [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Skull Rock [Open] Empty Skull Rock [Open]

Post by Jasper Poe Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:54 am

The skeleton had left his friends, Darius and Ellis. The stranger whom sat in a tree, he didn't pay much mind too; his heart instead wanted him to move off in the direction of Skull Rock. Previously in his two weeks of venturing every inch of Neverland, Jasper had found the place. Though he didn't go in; the area was coated in a deep fog and was 'a lakes distance' from the shores. Moreover, it would pay to see the place again, a closer inspection was required. Maybe he was pulled back to the rock because the name resembles bone anatomy? He thought this with a jokingly manner. Poe moved his way across most of the island over night. Passing through fairies who glowed above the greeny grounds, trees as high as the eye could see, and a magical energy that surrounded the world. One could hear Indians in the distance beating their drums, hollering 'what-makes-the-red-man-red'. A person could even see the smoke of the Red Chief's pipe float high into the dawn's chilly mornings. Well... Maybe that was just the smoke of their bonfire.

Moving on

It was early in the morning now. Dark blue, and cloudy. The nimbus' in the sky hinted at rain and lightning to come later. A drizzle, a shower, was already starting in the world. Jasper loved the water. It felt good; it felt magical around his body. Enchanting! It honestly was his favorite of the primal elements. One day he would master the powers circulating it. And wield it as a force truly worth recognitions. Anyways, the air carried the smell of fresh woodlands. It was a happy world. Jasper had grown a spot in his bones where he loved it. It was like a second home now. Always having meaning too him. If he was trapped hear forever then so be it. He'd find happiness in the never aging world. He'd live forever with all his days adventuring. Bit... He was compelled to explore more planets soon. There had to be more. Darius didn't exactly match up here; damn... It would've helped to ask which he came from. Meh... It couldn't be helped at this point.

The boy would walk on longer. His clothes were dirty, and torn up. Perhaps it was time he changed up? Well, for now all that was needed was something to hide his ivory features. And his genitals when he transmutated into human form. The skeleton up ahead could see a pathway; leading out to the west side of the island. He was getting closer. Awesome! At this rate he'd be he'd be there in no time!  "Heh after walking all night, I'm nearly there, man."
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Skull Rock [Open] Empty Re: Skull Rock [Open]

Post by Tsumiko Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Neverland was a rather peculiar place. It was a world full of nevers that seemed to warp the very nature of time. The forests never withered, the people never aged, the adventure never died. It was this sense of never that drew the songstress to the world as it did. Granted, there was things that she wanted to change, a moment's reprise was much needed. And who couldn't use a little carefree adventuring every now and again?

Stepping onto the shores of Neverland, Tsumiko looked around, humming with a child-like delight. The smell of earthy greens was pungent, though in a pleasant way. Looking up, she could see dark skies that blanketed the world in a gray light. The sight of the rain clouds swelled a happiness in the woman's chest. She loved the rain, in all it's forms. It was her companion many a time when she was feeling down, and just as often lifted her spirits. The rain bore positive feelings, despite the reasons in which she love it. It was only sprinkling as of that moment, nothing more than a light drizzle. Even so, with how long Tsumiko was standing out in it, meandering her way along the island's coast, she was thoroughly soaked. She was sure to get sick if she stay out in it too long, but it wouldn't have been anything new.

After some time, she found herself staring over a cliff side, her fingers laced behind her. Off some distance, a curiously shaped rock sat atop the water's surface. It took the shape of a skull, and was justly called Skull Rock, not that the songstress was aware of this fact. It was just the uncanny resemblance that had drawn her attention, and caused her to stop and gaze.

And so she gazed, dripping wet, and seemingly blissfully unaware of her surroundings. Her silver-blue hair and clothes clung to her skin, though she really didn't mind. At that point in time, she was completely content with the peaceful silence the world offered her, and hummed in a melodious tone to voice that contentment. Even if a menacing stone work stared right back at her in the distance...
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:38 pm

The winds were beginning to pick up, as droplets lightly showered the area. Jasper's head darted from left to right as he observed it with a curious look. Rain wasn't foreign too Halloween Town. It occurred on occasion; however despite this, Jasper had never felt icy sleet. This was looking to turn into a storm. Flashes of yellow electricity started popping their way out of large nimbus, and the dark grey colors that typically were white fluffy clouds backed by a light blue sky were now growing. "I wonder what's causing this all of a sudden. It's so strange; it has done anything but lightly drizzle up until now... Could a third party be controlling these weather patterns?"

Jasper picked up his pace; his current appearance depicting his human shape and formatting. His dark red hair bouncing as he jogged off toward the shores. Deep in the distance Skull Rock grew larger. Each step closer increasing its size. When Jasper was within a three hundred foot radius of the lake/ocean. He stopped. A girl, perhaps a little older than him stared off at the creepy cave. She looked like another adventurer. Like Darius or Terra assumably. Could she be his ticket off the world? He HAD to ask. The skeleton boy drew closer to Tsumiko. Speaking out to her in his flamboyantly exclamatory nature. "Hey there! Are you lost Miss!?" He approached her with his hand raised. In a waving gesture.
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:25 pm

In the distance, blinding flashes of lightning began to appear. The sight of them sent a giddy shock down the songstress' spine, the electric energy in the air giving her an odd rush. Lightning and thunder had always seemed to give her that effect when caused naturally. When produced by magics, it was quite the opposite in where it instilled a form of fear. Though it was in no way different than any other person in that manner. The sound of a voice off to her side drew her attention away from her musings. Tsumiko's silver-blue eyes came to land upon a man, around her age, with long dark red hair. His clothes were in a little need of TLC, but other than that he seemed like a friendly enough person. In response to his wave and cheery greeting, the songstress waved back a bit.

“N-No, I'm not lost. Just wandering around and exploring, I suppose...” she'd respond to his question with a sheepish grin. Was it odd for someone to be just wandering around the world? The songstress wouldn't have thought so, with Neverland's reputation for pranks and overall mischief. Adventure would have been a normal thing here, right..? In an attempt to seem like she had at least a little directive in her outing, she pointed a finger at the rock formation some ways off. “Could you tell me what that is over there? It's rather peculiar and is shaped rather specifically to be a natural formation. So would it be... man made, then..?”
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:02 pm

The boy listened to the girl, she was a cute thing, although Jasper never looked at creatures like that. He just drifted by with his natural train of thoughts. Like candy, and exploration.... And more candy. The boy chortled a bit after she spoke and smiled, answering her to the most honest of his abilities. "Umm, oh right. Yeah that's Skull Rock and from what I can tell it's always been in Neverland. It's just always looked creepy; and since nothing in Neverland ages. Well. I guess that means its been around forever. Who knows how it came to be. Or even who it's creator is if it had such a thing." The skeleton shrugged and suddenly pointed his own finger out at the large structure. "I'm actually on my way there right now. Care to join?" Thunder boomed after his sentence.

[Apologies for short length Tsumi]
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:31 am

Skull Rock, huh...?” the songstress repeated the name to herself in a mumble, her eyes drifting over to it as she did. “It's a fitting name, I suppose. Simple enough to remember...” Her eyes scanned it once again, letting the knew information sink in to where she knew she wasn't going to forget it. Not like she could now. The formation did, after all, did look like its namesake.

Her eyes flicked over to the man as he pointed at it, hearing his offer. Just after he finished, a loud crack of thunder sounded. It caused Tsumiko to jump in surprise, smiling like a goof up at the dark skies. She knew that being out in the open for too long was bound to get one of them struck eventually, though. Turning her smile to the man, she nodded. “Sure!~ Sounds like an adventure to me. But... how do we get over there? I don't have a boat, and it seems like you don't either. Unless I'm mistaken, of course” She jokingly laughed at their predicament, though was curious to know his solution. She was all for going, but not if it meant swimming the gap.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down