MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Ellaruxa Skill Tree EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Ellaruxa Skill Tree EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Ellaruxa Skill Tree EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Ellaruxa Skill Tree EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Ellaruxa Skill Tree EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Ellaruxa Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Ellaruxa Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Ellaruxa Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Ellaruxa Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Ellaruxa Skill Tree

3 posters

Go down

Ellaruxa Skill Tree Empty Ellaruxa Skill Tree

Post by Ellaruxa Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:15 pm

Blink, Then Gone: Ellaruxa, at the cost of 50 MP, may instantly switch spots with any non-living object within a 20 foot radius of her body. The object she intends to switch spots with must be mentioned prior to the switch. The object cannot be mentioned within the same post she is actually making the intended movement towards.

Base Ability Cool Down: 10

Tier One
Hush Ball: The user creates an orb of gray light, concentrated nothingness, and rams it into the opponent physically. Causes slight damage. After use; the opponent hit is silenced for three posts. Along with any other targets in a 10 foot radius. If Ellaruxa is damaged before she lands the blow, the skill is interrupted and she must wait her entire cooldowns to try again.
-This is treated as an AoE aura- [CD: 5]
Nothingness Tavel: The user creates a portal and is able to travel across worlds. However due to Ella's amateur skills with it... Her stats all take a massive drop for the first five posts in a topic rendering her skills at a disadvantage.
Rage-o-meter: For every strike landed on the enemy, strength is raised by a moderate amount. In exchange agility drops by a moderate amount.
Numbless Pain: If a ( false ) keyblade is in use, all damage inflicted is increased moderately.
I'll strike you down with EVERYTHING: The user attempts to strike the opponent physically, stunning them for 1 post. [CD: 10]

Last edited by Ellaruxa on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ellaruxa

Back to top Go down

Ellaruxa Skill Tree Empty Re: Ellaruxa Skill Tree

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:56 pm

Berzerk: For your base ability, you will not be able to have a tier boost in all of your physical stats. You will be limited to only a moderate boost and can only pick one of your attributes to give that boost to. In return, you can lower the cool down to around 10 posts or something.

Nothingness Tavel: Usage for traveling around to worlds is fine, you don't need to take a hit to your stats. However, if you're planning on using it competitively, the only thing you'd need to do is add a cool down to the thing.

Rage-o-Meter: I would say make this a slight increase until it hits a moderate amount in terms of gain and loss.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:01 pm

Berzerk is a race exclusive. "Berzerk Mode"

This skill tree isn't going to be used anymore after this topic I'm in currently because she's getting absorbed.

Cadmon
Relic of Atrocity

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Berserk: This doesn't need to be a base ability, as I have found out. You can have everything that comes with it. With that said, you can pick out a new base ability if you'd like.

Hush Ball: For this skill, you're going to need to follow along with the silence meta found here. That will simply tell you that the silence needs to have an AOE effect, with a way to get rid of the effects during the topic.

Numbless Pain: Change the value from 1.5 to a moderate increase in damage.

I'll strike you down with EVERYTHING!: This is going to be dependent on the (your) END stat, unless you find a better way of justifying it, i.e. using Nothingness as a way to do so.

After speaking with the other admin, the reason why this can't slide as is, is due to the fact that skill-trees are purely mechanical. When put up, they do not coincide with the story system, so they have to be judged. Outside of judgement, you can operate with the skills in any way when applying it to the story aspect.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellaruxa Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Edited.

Ellaruxa

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:32 pm

APPROVED
Marigold Darkson