MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The Rook: Basic skill tree EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The Rook: Basic skill tree EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The Rook: Basic skill tree EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The Rook: Basic skill tree EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The Rook: Basic skill tree EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The Rook: Basic skill tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The Rook: Basic skill tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The Rook: Basic skill tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The Rook: Basic skill tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The Rook: Basic skill tree

2 posters

Go down

The Rook: Basic skill tree Empty The Rook: Basic skill tree

Post by Cynewynn Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:46 pm

Base Ability: Quiet Rage: Any time Cynewynn Parries, Blocks, or Reflects any incoming attack, she gains a single stack of Quiet Rage. Quiet rage passively gives a slight increase to agility for every 5 that she has. Stacks may only reach up to 50.
   Base Ability Cool Down: N/A

Tier One
   1st Skill: Seize the day: Cynewynn may spend her stacks of Quiet Rage to further increase her agility by a small amount for x divided by 5 posts, where X is the number of stacks she had at casting. All stacks are consumed this way, and no further stacks can be gained during this effect. This stacks with her passive bonus granted by Quiet Rage.

2nd Skill: Bio blade: Coats the weapon in a virulant substance, making any strike that draws blood an infectious one. After a duration (One post multiplied by the target's Endurance) the target will suffer mild flu-like symptoms for Ten posts divided by their endurance, though no true damage will be done in the long run. This Skill is plant elemental. Costs 5 stacks of Quiet Rage, remains on the weapon for 3 posts.

3rd Skill: Incite Adrenaline: Consumes all stacks of Quiet Rage to pass on a buff to any target's strength. The buff is equivalent to a slight increase per 5 stacks. Every 10 stacks that are spent this way (Rounded down) also add a lasting regenerative effect for a further 2 posts beyond the first, restoring minor wounds.

4th Skill: Morale: Only useable at 50 stacks, Morale grants one target moderate healing. This skill is Moon affiliated

5th Skill: Thrown disk: Cynewynn creates a disk of light and may "Shoot" it in the same motion. It travels at up to 60 MPH. This disk follows the laws of normal physics, except where noted. The disk is paper thin and only one inch in diameter. The disk has a hardness of a plate of steel, and is treated as being  a solid wall of the same density as mentioned before.. Despite being difficult  to travel through it, it cannot harm anyone, if it would harm someone directly it would break early. Normally breaks after one post. This skill is light elemental and counts as 1 parry per blocked attack or ability for Quiet Rage. Cost: 10 MP.

Tiers 2-5: TBA.

Last edited by Cynewynn on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:45 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Revamped 3rd skill, Tier 1, as per rule change.)
Cynewynn
Cynewynn

Back to top Go down

The Rook: Basic skill tree Empty Re: The Rook: Basic skill tree

Post by Marigold Darkson Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Everything with the skill-tree is fine, with the exception of the "seconds" aspect of it. Every post on site is six seconds, unless stated otherwise. Just so you don't accidentally limit yourself and your powers, you can just change the seconds to posts.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynewynn Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:32 pm

Yeah I heard the seconds bit earlier with a skill I'd made. I knew a post was about 6 seconds, so I simply used seconds. Now for uniformity and ease of reading, (And in no small part at your behest), I've converted the skills to post durations.
Also; Thank you. ^_^
Cynewynn
Cynewynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Excellent!~
Everything is in order and I thank you for the conversion!~
APPROVED
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:17 pm

As per the change to the stat system, your 3rd Skill cannot raise strength a whole tier. I can suggest a slight increase for every 10 stacks.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynewynn Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:27 pm

Gunna see if I can't get a bit more out of it, since it's a nerf. Edited.
Cynewynn
Cynewynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:09 am

3rd Skill: Stamina isn't really an aspect on the site that you'd need to invest in, so you don't have to worry about beefing that up. Fix that little tid-bit and you're all good!

RE-APPROVED
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum